It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Chelsea fans refuse to let black passenger on Paris Metro train on way to Champions League tie with

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 18 2015 @ 12:47 PM
link   
Rosa Parks and the bus? Black man and the train? My, humanity has come really far in the past sixty years.

posted on Feb, 18 2015 @ 12:51 PM
link   
You wouldn't think it was 2015 would you?
In a western, modern city - crap like this still happens.

posted on Feb, 18 2015 @ 12:51 PM
link   
a reply to: Answer

Come on...now now...America can't get everything....you already have guns.

posted on Feb, 18 2015 @ 12:55 PM
link   
a reply to: plube

I know this is in bad taste what these supporters did but could it be that they were having a laugh which went too far?

Meaning the incident with 'John Terry' couple Seasons ago??

posted on Feb, 18 2015 @ 01:03 PM
link   
You will notice in the footage that the trains were packed with little room for anymore people to enter, hence all the people waiting for the next train. The individual in question tried to enter a packed carriage with some drunk hooligans not wanting to give the person space.i believe this would have happened regardless of the guys skin colour

Like all human beings trying to belittle or humiliate someone, you will attack the differences of the smaller group when deindividualised within a hooligan group; in a situation where social norms and cohesion go out the window, often associated with hooliganism.

Because of there upbringing they have been taught from a young age it's acceptable that black people are "less" than themselves. This is a problem in society starting from home. I think it's sick what they did and they should be stoned to death for that sort of behaviour, regardless of it being racist or not.

My main point is this would have happened regardless of the guys skin colour. It only escalated to that point because of the guys desire to get on the train and the chelsea fans feeling it's acceptable.

I am from the UK and I can tell everyone that most chelsea fans are scum.lol. They are often deluded

posted on Feb, 18 2015 @ 01:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: TruthxIsxInxThexMist

I know this is in bad taste what these supporters did but could it be that they were having a laugh which went too far?

Meaning the incident with 'John Terry' couple Seasons ago??

Yeah - certainly looked like harmless fun....

posted on Feb, 18 2015 @ 01:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: plube
Interesting videos of incident have vanished.....

Odd no matter how I word it now...poof..?not there

Well I found it quicker than it took to read your reply!

I'm tired of this ATS nonsense where people incapable of typing jump to a conclusion that something is being covered up or imply that it is. Every single time I have read "cannot find video" or "BBC not reporting" I have found it to be utter b.llocks.

posted on Feb, 18 2015 @ 01:23 PM
link   
a reply to: yorkshirelad
Lol, it's being reported by all MSM in the UK so I agree, no big cover-up going on.

posted on Feb, 18 2015 @ 01:29 PM
link   
a reply to: yorkshirelad

To be fair, youtube pulled about 20 copies of this video earlier, literally one after the other.
The reason was because of a copyright claim by The Guardian, nothing dodgy or nefarious, but they were pulled all the same.

posted on Feb, 18 2015 @ 01:29 PM
link   
For those of you who think this is about "Chelsea" Clinton...dream on...it is about some stupid socker player...

this is in regards to a retarded (yes, I said retarded) sports star...

move along....move along now.

EDIT: this truly belongs in the "Sports" and/or "People & Personalities" category.
edit on 18-2-2015 by LeatherNLace because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 18 2015 @ 01:32 PM
link   
a reply to: TruthxIsxInxThexMist

You could be right..but it does stem from somewhere....with everything going on with propaganda could they just feel comfortable enough to do it in public

posted on Feb, 18 2015 @ 01:33 PM
link   
a reply to: blupblup

Yes they certainly did pull it super fast.....and the footage at the guardian is still there.

posted on Feb, 18 2015 @ 01:36 PM
link   

I am sure though to the victim it was anything but harmless...I am just thinking with all the hate propaganda going right now,does that mean this occurrence becomes more and more acceptable.

posted on Feb, 18 2015 @ 01:41 PM
link   
a reply to: TruthxIsxInxThexMist

No, as a Chelsea fan I can assure you racism is prevalant at Stamford Bridge.

I could share the chants... But this post would probably be removed!
edit on 18-2-2015 by CharlieSpeirs because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 18 2015 @ 01:41 PM
link   
I was being sarcastic, of course it wasn't harmless fun.
It was a group of thugs, racists.... EDL like morons being overtly racist and acting all tough because they're in a group.
The football club they "support" doesn't really enter into it.

They are scum pure and simple.

posted on Feb, 18 2015 @ 02:02 PM
link   
a reply to: CharlieSpeirs

Would this be acceptable in Stamford bridge...or do you maybe think they were drunk and just thought they could do it in france and get away with it...or would this be similar to regular routine for them at home possibly.

posted on Feb, 18 2015 @ 02:03 PM
link   

Don't worry...caught the sarcasm...as some one earlier said...Rosa parks....we haven't moved very far have we.

posted on Feb, 18 2015 @ 02:13 PM
link   
I used to enjoy a game of soccer, but that was when it was a sport.

posted on Feb, 18 2015 @ 02:20 PM
link   

"Spurs are on their way to Aushwitz...
Hitler's gonna gas em in the chamber"....

In the essence of Spurs (Tottenham) being run by Jewish owners...
Don't even know if that's true to be honest...

But this is a common chant at Stamford Bridge, and judging by the volume, participants probably number in the low thousands...

Difficult for the stewards to remove that many people I guess...

Makes me sick everytime I hear it though!

posted on Feb, 18 2015 @ 02:40 PM
link   
a reply to: CharlieSpeirs

So its not just 'doing it for a laugh'?

I've heard plenty of chants too...

West Ham used to have a chant about Ian Wright when he played for Arsenal which went

Ian Wxxx Wxxx Wxxx Wxxx

You can guess what the x's are and no its not the racist word for a guy or any racist word.

What I'm saying is football fans love to have a go at other clubs supporters and players!

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join