It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Chelsea fans refuse to let black passenger on Paris Metro train on way to Champions League tie with

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 18 2015 @ 09:19 AM
link   

Footage shows a black passenger being blocked entry to a Metro train
The train was at the Richelieu-Drouot station and Chelsea fans prevent the man getting aboard, twice pushing him forcibly back on to the platform

Read more: www.dailymail.co.uk... ckets-holders-members.html#ixzz3S6qbL5CC
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

Chelsea fans refuse to let black passenger on Paris Metro train on way to Champions League tie with PSG and sing: 'We're racist, we're racist and that's the way we like it' Read more: www.dailymail.co.uk... ckets-holders-members.html#ixzz3S6qbL5CC Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

Now this is what ISIS is for...

The results of mass programming is working a treat....yet again.

Smash your televisions,cancel your subscriptions... I am sure that deeply concerned people will understand what I am saying....

edit on 092828p://f26Wednesday by plube because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 18 2015 @ 09:24 AM
link   
well, these kind of things will continue to exist forever, there is no getting rid of racism, but at least we can marginalize it, and make sure people understand there are consequences for their actions.

On a side note, holy cow how much i hate that computer female voice

posted on Feb, 18 2015 @ 09:33 AM
link   
Interesting videos of incident have vanished.....

Odd no matter how I word it now...poof..?not there

posted on Feb, 18 2015 @ 09:36 AM
link   
a reply to: plube

The programmed resemble zombies, don't you think?
Particularly those programmed with an irrelevant alternate reality.
You thought sports were harmless entertainment?

posted on Feb, 18 2015 @ 09:37 AM
link   
a reply to: IShotMyLastMuse

Yes...racism always has and always will...but I think that when used as propaganda... Such as happening now...it becomes the largest weapon of mass destruction... It is being used right now to kill millions....but remember....just my opinion.

posted on Feb, 18 2015 @ 09:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: InverseLookingGlass

The programmed resemble zombies, don't you think?
Particularly those programmed with an irrelevant alternate reality.

Had to quote that my friend....not once in my life....sports as entertainment...go figure....you mean people actually think such fantasies......gee and I thought conspiracy theorist were...NUTS

posted on Feb, 18 2015 @ 09:42 AM
link   
Here ya go - well that was quick, taken down too

These "fans" are utter scum
edit on 18/2/15 by blupblup because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 18 2015 @ 09:56 AM
link   
It was on the national news here. Disgusting to watch. I suppose when identified, they'll try the Rob Ford excuse we've all seen that he (or they) was probably in one of his usual drunken stupors. I hope they do not get away with this. In this day and age, perhaps we should take a closer general look at our males between 18-34, but let's not leave out our females either. Something is not right with them.

ETA: The reporter said they "could be" banned from future games. They are supposed season ticket holders. So duh, just ban them already and take a firm stand against this kind of behaviour.
edit on 18-2-2015 by aboutface because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 18 2015 @ 09:58 AM
link   
I hope my club find out who these pricks are and ban them from any of our future games for Life.

We don't need that kind of "supporter" in our midst when we are cheering on Drogba or Willian...

Wolves in sheep's clothing...

Probably celebrate every goal scored by our black players...

Then they get home and indoctrinate their children with this vile ideology and tell them to vote UKIP when they grow up.

Yep, this isn't just about racism, it's about child abuse... Cause and effect.

Disgusting.
edit on 18-2-2015 by CharlieSpeirs because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 18 2015 @ 10:33 AM
link   
a reply to: CharlieSpeirs
That's what I don't get, how can someone be so racist and then cheer on black sports figures, entertainers, etc.?

It seems like the disparity would make your head explode.

I grew up in the deep south and knew a lot of deeply racist ignorant white folk that loved rap music.

posted on Feb, 18 2015 @ 10:45 AM
link   
a reply to: abe froman

Personally I think these peoples loyalty is to the goal/try/touch down/slam dunk rather than the individual who converts the chance.

Same with music I'd guess, admiration for the message, disdain for the messenger.

A lot of people love Michael Jacksons music...
They wouldn't think twice about accusing him of being *insert label*...

Must be a Brain Wiring deficiency!

posted on Feb, 18 2015 @ 10:46 AM
link   
a reply to: abe froman

Racism doesn't always mean complete and utter hatred. Sometimes it means they just don't see you on the same level. I don't treat my Dog equally, I don't see it as human, but I love it and i think it's cute when it gives me puppy dog eyes.

Probably a bad example, but you can be racist against black people but still support their sports accomplishments... At one time Gladiators were all loudly cheered for and the vast majority of them were slaves.
edit on 2/18/2015 by PsychoEmperor because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 18 2015 @ 10:50 AM
link   
a reply to: PsychoEmperor

I think the blood and guts being spilled by Gladiators is what was being celebrated by the conformists of the Roman Empire...

Not the Slaves being put into a fight to the death.

posted on Feb, 18 2015 @ 11:10 AM
link   
a reply to: CharlieSpeirs

I'm sure some had their "favorite gladiator" they would root for like everything else.

My point was to the question "how can they be racist against black people and still cheer for the black people on their team"

posted on Feb, 18 2015 @ 11:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: InverseLookingGlass

Oh that tired old 'sports are sinister' attitude, generally only voiced by people who are crap at sports themselves.
There are racist pricks in all walks of life, granted UK football has more of it than you'll find at rugby, but footy fans behaviour generally is worse, and it is why you can buy/drink alcohol watching rugby but not football.

Think healthy respectful competitive sport should be banned for kids?
Are the hundreds of thousands at amateur and lower league sports just as harmful as you imply?
Should outstanding young sportspeople not aspire to reaching the highest levels?
My son is looking forward to running out for his town rugby club's first XV/senior team when he turns 18. He of course dreams of becoming a pro player, but is studying to be a physio, and also taking his coaching qualifications while assisting training the 6 to 16 year olds, I suppose that is something we should question as being harmless?
Absolutely ridiculous.

If there were suddenly no football in the UK these racist thugs would pin their flag on something else instead, a music genre, EDL, their local pub, whatever.
The story is about some racist Chelsea FC fans shaming themselves in the shirts of their team. Chelsea will ban them for life once they are identified, with the backing of the FA. Blaming 'sport' in itself is a lame sidetrack which does not address the age old problem of tribalism and hatred for people who are different.
edit on 18.2.2015 by grainofsand because: Typo

posted on Feb, 18 2015 @ 11:54 AM
link   
Didier Drogba, Willian, Loic Remy, Kurt Zouma, Ramires, Jon Mikel, Nathan Ake, Jamal Blackman, Isaiah Brown, Juan Cuadrado. 45% of the Chelsea club is dark skinned. The real question I have, not being from the UK, is: how is your transit system surveyed for crime, etc? How do passengers have the power to force any person to get off the train? Is there any sort of transit patrol? You would think after a major terrorist attack regarding the transit system in London, most trains would have something?

posted on Feb, 18 2015 @ 11:59 AM
link   
a reply to: Atsbhct
It happened in the Paris metro while Chelsea were playing in France. I'd imagine if a French cop (carrying a firearm) had seen it they would have been dealt with. I've never crossed swords with the French justice system so can't answer further unfortunately.

edit on 18.2.2015 by grainofsand because: Typo

posted on Feb, 18 2015 @ 12:00 PM
link   
Wow. France has notoriously strict anti hate crime laws. Im surprised this didn't come down to the fans being arrested. That being said, all of the videos of the event have been taken down, which is crazy.

a reply to: grainofsand

posted on Feb, 18 2015 @ 12:39 PM
link   

footage here

Maybe because it hasn't been proven to be Chelsea fans ....innocent till proven guilty ....but it is not about Chelsea fans...it is about how blatantly done...they are just ignorant really .....shame really.
edit on 122828p://f48Wednesday by plube because: added note

posted on Feb, 18 2015 @ 12:45 PM
link   
Wait, this can't be right.

White Americans are the only people on Earth capable of racism.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join