It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Question about the Black Knight Satellite.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 17 2015 @ 01:54 AM
link   
Most the the stuff that I have read on the Black Knight Satellite states that it is either in a retrograde (east to west) orbit or a polar orbit. It is also said that it travels twice as fast as our fastest satellite. The I see thinks like this that indicate the object is the black knight. www.youtube.com... ( look at the vid starting at 55 seconds) This shows the shuttle going faster that the object. I also know that the shuttle never goes east to west. I also cannot remember a single launch from Vandenberg AFB. Vandenberg AFB is the launch location for an polar orbit.
Do you think object shown is this famous object known as the Black Knight Satellite.

posted on Feb, 17 2015 @ 02:01 AM
link   
a reply to: remembering

That is the black knight, something you may not have heard or know is that this thing changes its orbit on it's own on a regular basis for unknown reasons... but it also evades when we get too close to it...

Too bad the government took Tesla's information from his communications with the black knight, which he at first thought was the "Martians"...
edit on 17-2-2015 by 5StarOracle because: 'S

edit on 17-2-2015 by 5StarOracle because: Oo

posted on Feb, 17 2015 @ 02:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: remembering
Do you think object shown is this famous object known as the Black Knight Satellite.

No. I think it is a piece of lost plastic from a Shuttle mission. I do think there is a real BKS though or at the very least a small asteroid floating in orbit. Probably several in our solar system if alien.

posted on Feb, 17 2015 @ 02:06 AM
link   

Cant remember the specifics but all the evidence suggests it's a piece of casing from a classified CIA satellite launch program.

Not as "sexy" but interesting nevertheless.

posted on Feb, 17 2015 @ 02:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: remembering
Most the the stuff that I have read on the Black Knight Satellite states that it is either in a retrograde (east to west) orbit or a polar orbit. It is also said that it travels twice as fast as our fastest satellite. The I see thinks like this that indicate the object is the black knight. www.youtube.com... ( look at the vid starting at 55 seconds) This shows the shuttle going faster that the object. I also know that the shuttle never goes east to west. I also cannot remember a single launch from Vandenberg AFB. Vandenberg AFB is the launch location for an polar orbit.

Here is your vid from the OP.

I think its some kind of ancient technology that we may not want to mess with, who knows what its real function could be? It could be part of an ancient power grid or something.

posted on Feb, 17 2015 @ 02:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: 5StarOracle

That is the black knight, something you may not have heard or know is that this thing changes its orbit on it's own on a regular basis for unknown reasons... but it also evades when we get too close to it...

Too bad the government took Tesla's information from his communications with the black knight, which he at first thought was the "Martians"...
That's quite a spooky satellite, if it can do all that. Why don't nasa dock with it and take a look closely

posted on Feb, 17 2015 @ 02:53 AM
link   
Well, if it would travel twice as fast than other satelites on its orbit, it would change the distance to earth. Simple orbital mechanics.

Besides, the Black Knight is quite seriously debunked, as an example to many of those explanations.

posted on Feb, 17 2015 @ 06:41 AM
link   
Black Knight in this video clip is once again in same position to the viewer like in most of the "documents" seen, how is that possible, in this position or flipped (which is easily made in any graphic app ). So i guess the object wants to be seen in only one angle.. what a narcistic object it is ...

Black Knight 13 000 years old.. keeps running away from us.. So who carbon dated it ?

Nicola Tesla, found a signal and he tought it was coming from Mars, decades later people are telling that Nicola Tesla said that he found a signal coming from Black Knight.. Hello ???

Never heard "art of deception" ?

posted on Feb, 17 2015 @ 07:30 AM
link   
You will not believe the Black knight exists.
It is space junk, swamp gas, blurds...
You will not believe the Black knight exists.
Go back to sleep.

posted on Feb, 17 2015 @ 07:31 AM
link   
a reply to: 5StarOracle

Where did you get this information from please? Can you show some links?
I'm facinated by this BKS thing.
I keep hearing/reading/seeing that it's just space debris but when official channels say things like that I tend to not believe.
Cheers.

posted on Feb, 17 2015 @ 07:39 AM
link   
a reply to: dollukka

Just as the NSA has over a dozen"dirty" programs that spy on anyone they choose, so do other agencies have their dis-info and mis-info people and programs to keep the whole business of UFOs in a quasi-mythical zone. It is not just the debunkers such as our noted rocket expert at work against us. It is items such as this, the Black Knight object. Regardless of what it is, which is probably nothing important, it serves as a genuine vehicle to get attention, thought and discussion on the topic of possible intelligent actions from ETs at and around our planet.

As with the whole UFO controversy--it has been successfully engineered to be a continuous controversy, we can never know for sure exactly what is happening. Of course, some of the attention to inane items in space and on Mars are generated from the public, but there will be far more precise and calculated efforts to guide us along.

In stepping back and looking at the whole picture from the mass arrival of UFOs after we split the atom in the mid-1940s through to the "arrival" of the triangles in the mid-1980s, to water being found virtually everywhere out there to this current and frantic search and announcements of earth-like planets. Today, you should be astute enough to seriously bet that something is coming down, and rather quickly. And those NSA programs in about everybodies computers the world over will aid TPTB in keeping tabs of what we think and do in every aspect of our lives. It ain't just about UFOs anymore. It is about control.

posted on Feb, 17 2015 @ 07:47 AM
link   
We still don't know WHO first devised the idea that the 1998 NASA photos were associated with the much older myth, but it would be helpful if a dogged investigator could dig out the trail and cast some light on that question. Meanwhile, additional images of the 1998 event, including two videos [linked below], might make its nature more clear -- and the fact that the UFO salesmen do their best to cover up the existence of these additional resources is a good clue as to their motives and credibility.

www.jamesoberg.com...

posted on Feb, 17 2015 @ 08:01 AM
link   
a reply to: FormOfTheLord

I think its some kind of ancient technology that we may not want to mess with, who knows what its real function could be? It could be part of an ancient power grid or something.

Why do you think that?

Because of he claim of it being 13,000 years or older?

How was that claim of age made?

You speak of logic and willful ignorance quite often across many threads, so could you point out the logic at the beginning of the video where it gives the few points such as orbit being polar, age being 13,000 years or older yet origin, creator and purpose are unknown, where does the claim of it being the age its claimed to be come from with so many unknowns?

posted on Feb, 17 2015 @ 08:28 AM
link   
Black night has been debunked for YEARS.....end of story.

posted on Feb, 17 2015 @ 08:28 AM
link   
a reply to: JimOberg

I had a good read. Thanks.

posted on Feb, 17 2015 @ 08:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: Nochzwei

That's quite a spooky satellite, if it can do all that. Why don't nasa dock with it and take a look closely

Because they know what it is...its nothing interesting. And also, you don't just "dock" with things. There are no universal docking ports...They have to fit.

posted on Feb, 17 2015 @ 09:20 AM
link   
a reply to: FormOfTheLord

who is supposedly filming the shuttle as it passes 'the black knight'?

posted on Feb, 17 2015 @ 09:21 AM
link   
"All" the evidence suggests it's part of a CIA machine? Which evidence would that be?

posted on Feb, 17 2015 @ 10:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: 3danimator2014

originally posted by: Nochzwei

Because they know what it is...its nothing interesting. And also, you don't just "dock" with things. There are no universal docking ports...They have to fit.

heck just pull up close and fly in tandem. then take a spacewalk and enter it to take a closer look. Like we do in the navy at times

posted on Feb, 17 2015 @ 11:05 AM
link   
a reply to: Nochzwei

I suspect you are kidding...but just in case anyone does think this..watch docking videos between, say, the Dragon and the ISS....it takes HOURS.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join