It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

C.I.A. and the Star gate program.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 14 2015 @ 07:36 AM
link   
a reply to: FamCore

So they don't have to rely on legitimate FINANCING and can cover up operations without a paper trail(DUH)

posted on Feb, 14 2015 @ 11:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: PeterMcFly

Mind explaining why then they have been importing drugs into this country for decades?

The main goal may be as I said: defend the USA interest, but in the detail at low level, it is inevitable to have the corruption associated with a very opaque organization like this!!!

First they were transparent, and now they are opaque... Hmmm.

Or is it that their agenda is transparent, but the organization is opaque? How do you know their agenda is transparent if the organization is opaque? You just trust whatever their compartmentalized spokesperson tells you?

posted on Feb, 14 2015 @ 02:08 PM
link   
a reply to: anonentity

What was the point of this thread again?
And which Ingo Swann Book are you referring to?
The few books he wrote were not very well published in the first place.

If you want to read through the released documents you can buy them here.
www.stargate-interactive.com...
You might be able to find them online also.
I've read through them. Most of the documents are mundane.
Travel requests to go to conferences, Clipping from published scientific papers etc.
There were a few gems buried in there. One was an Air Force paper basically saying Telekinesis was a real effect but they didn't know know how to repeat it, control it or what it would be good for like taking out missiles.
It was easier and more reliable to shoot down a missile with a another missile in other words.

As far as the government using remote viewing currently I wouldn't worry about it.
They have other more reliable means of gathering Intel now, thanks to the internet, cell phones and face book.
The problem with RV was always you could only check the session against the feedback. And if you already had the feedback you didn't need to do a remote viewing session.
The only way to get reliable information was by doing long term data basing of sessions and comparing a giving session to a viewers strengths and skills over a long term. A given viewer might be good and shapes but suck at colors etc.

posted on Feb, 14 2015 @ 07:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: cavtrooper7

So they don't have to rely on legitimate FINANCING and can cover up operations without a paper trail(DUH)

Well that could also be considered legit. If the banking and pay details, plus authorised, transport and purchasing , ever got hacked it would be easy to work out who did what with whom and when. They would have to ultimately deal with a civilian bank. Or at least have some sort of financial scramble system that greyed all the spending up. Then when your paying out large sums in bribes , for information and access etc. if you actually had independent oversight you'd be well screwed .That's why the intelligence agencies run the lot. Its fairly clear J. Edgar. Hoover. started to get all the dirt organised, from then on he was untouchable. Perhaps the Iran Contra, was a palliative to show that they were self correcting. When in fact they are so far above the normal day to day laws , a phone call to a judge, reminding him that a certain filmed transgression was on file etc. would be all that was needed to secure the desired outcome. Politicians are seduced by power and think they can get away with anything ,the fact is they probably can, but they are also compromised .I suppose its a cynical view but by the same token any extremes in legislation , that made any radical changes to the status quo, or let any politician get above himself wouldn't last to long.

Consider that its not just home politicians and judges, that are compromised but you could guarantee that they have extensive dossiers on everyone from Little Kim, to Putin . Their health status habits and all peculiados that matter, in fact it would be to important for them not to , they could probably do away with anyone that they wanted to without any fuss. The fact that long time civil servants run the lot is passé.

The tools of their trade, would be guarded with a great exclusivity, if they weren't then they wouldn't be doing their job. All decisions would be made by an exclusive group of like minded peers in the top echelons of the agency. Any actual assassinations would not be necessary nowadays, and would probably be considered crude, and risky. What we see on the surface is pure theatre, and the fact is most people like it. We are stuffed , and for the most part like it.

posted on Feb, 14 2015 @ 08:03 PM
link   

OMG - "all copies have disappeared."
WTF - even MINE?!
No wait it's right here. Whew, you scared me there for a minute, O.P. lol.

I read Swans' "Penetration" last summer actually. I found it a bit of interesting fiction-in-truth. I fully believe his stories of venturing beyond the next room to the street corner to other countries, then planets during his R.V. sessions, and even believe what he says he saw.
His stories of D.U.M.Bs, ghostly Astra swamp ships, and sexy Femaliens in the grocery store are humourous filler, but not very convincing.

posted on Feb, 14 2015 @ 09:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: PeterMcFly

If you don't find living in the US great, this is no problem, why don't you go as an "intern" to such country like Nigeria. I'm sure it would be very "enlightning". Remember that USA is not like the good old USSR, you are free to get the hell out of it and go live elsewhere as you wish!

Oh this broken record is BS and everyone knows it. Maybe Nigeria will take the hungry sick and poor of the US if they can get there, but every other 1st World country on the planet but the US had STRICT immigration laws...for no good reason, I'm quite sure.

posted on Feb, 14 2015 @ 09:21 PM
link   
I believe We have the ability to communicate subconsciously with others we are related to. We sense things we do not know. Now we cannot just access our subconscious, it has a weird way of processing information and cannot actually talk to us. It just steers us subconsciously and gives us a gut feeling. We are told to ignore this, by those who want to control us or sell us things. Can't forget the bankers trying to put us in debt either.

They have been studying this communication for a very long time. Almost all governments know about it and try to control it by finding an alpha person who possesses the ability to control others. Then they condition that person. We are preconditioned in school and even in church to believe this ability does not exist. Now, connecting with the wrong type of people is bad too, you do not always know who you are connecting with. Beware, it could be a crazy person like me.

I did some research on this and noticed that nobody had accomplished a full blown method of controlling this communication. As soon as they succeed, we are all screwed. Now this is just my opinion based on my research and nothing more.
edit on 14-2-2015 by rickymouse because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 14 2015 @ 09:43 PM
link   

I don't remember the name of Swann's book, but years ago I finally found one for seven dollars. It was so small, poor in style and content that, disgusted with it, I gave it away.

That said, I take nothing away from his accomplishments. He undoubtedly is the father of the US's remote viewing program that went on for several years under the auspices of the CIA and then went to the US Army for several years. Most of us interested in those areas believe that after some investigations of how the system work and could be enhanced with drugs and electronics at the Monroe Institute in Virginia, that it has gone deep underground in the intel business.

posted on Feb, 14 2015 @ 09:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: KAOStheory

OMG - "all copies have disappeared."
WTF - even MINE?!
No wait it's right here. Whew, you scared me there for a minute, O.P. lol.

I read Swans' "Penetration" last summer actually. I found it a bit of interesting fiction-in-truth. I fully believe his stories of venturing beyond the next room to the street corner to other countries, then planets during his R.V. sessions, and even believe what he says he saw.
His stories of D.U.M.Bs, ghostly Astra swamp ships, and sexy Femaliens in the grocery store are humourous filler, but not very convincing.

That video has got me thinking, if our brains are at 7 hertz, in the Earths magnetic field which is 7 hertz. and solar fluctuations, disturb the remote viewing and other Psi effects, it might just be causing memory retrieval problems . The beaching of whales being one of the things, as they cant access and download their navigation data, because the Earths magnetic field is disturbed.

If this is the case then a man on the Moon or Mars, should have memory retrieval problems as he is out of the Earths data field. But what if the Earths magnetic field, is just the interface with the Cosmos , via the Sun, like the Energy body of a human. Then planets without an energy body/ magnetic field could be considered dead and lifeless which they are to us, or may not be because we cant access, that part of the hologram,and its really the Sun during bursts of activity, which is downloading, and reprograming the Earths field with new cosmic data, from its own Magnetic field. Then it in turn is downloading to the Cosmos. Then the "Think Hologram" makes sense because , the reality being the Sun isn't really hot, we just have the data program installed to think that its in position and hot, heat being data ,plus all the other data , to create a reality. The reality being that we are somewhat like , a 3D video game, everything is still valid because the rules of the game are fairly contained, but finite.

When all Solar magnetic activity is stilled, then the program, has a loss factor, then creatures of the imagination take shape and paranormal activity increases, as does the sightings of UFO.s. Because the generated program is loosing its signal. But it wouldn't matter if the hologram hypothesis is valid, because the brain contains the whole any way, so their can be no loss of data, just access problems during maintenance, during uploads and downloads, because its data and data retrieval which is the Universe.

The fact that the guy in the video, could read the other guys memory , when he was in close proximity, suggests that he was gaining access to his memory dump inside the hologram where his memories were stored. When he was within the guys energy field. Its getting weirder.

posted on Feb, 14 2015 @ 09:57 PM
link   

👣

posted on Feb, 14 2015 @ 09:57 PM
link   
Dp

edit on 206SaturdayuAmerica/ChicagoFebuSaturdayAmerica/Chicago by BlueMule because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 14 2015 @ 10:25 PM
link   
a reply to: BlueMule

Lol.

posted on Feb, 14 2015 @ 10:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: rickymouse
I believe We have the ability to communicate subconsciously with others we are related to. We sense things we do not know. Now we cannot just access our subconscious, it has a weird way of processing information and cannot actually talk to us. It just steers us subconsciously and gives us a gut feeling. We are told to ignore this, by those who want to control us or sell us things. Can't forget the bankers trying to put us in debt either.

They have been studying this communication for a very long time. Almost all governments know about it and try to control it by finding an alpha person who possesses the ability to control others. Then they condition that person. We are preconditioned in school and even in church to believe this ability does not exist. Now, connecting with the wrong type of people is bad too, you do not always know who you are connecting with. Beware, it could be a crazy person like me.

I did some research on this and noticed that nobody had accomplished a full blown method of controlling this communication. As soon as they succeed, we are all screwed. Now this is just my opinion based on my research and nothing more.

Which brings to mind Wolf Messing, if any person seemed to have the ability to hypnotise people without words it must have been him. Once he handed over a blank piece of paper to a Bank cashier, and withdrew ten thousand roubles in cash . I think it was Stalin who gave him the test.He could also bypass security and get to Stalin in the Kremlin, he said he made the guards think he was Baria, the head of state security..

posted on Feb, 14 2015 @ 11:02 PM
link   

Interesting theories there. I've wondered if the population itself affects the fluctuations of the Earth Resonance...
Got me thinking now too...if "time" in this dimension or on this plane is indeed a result of the pulsing of Saturns rings, then would time "change" if you were ON Saturn? Ill leave that to more experienced folks like Ingo to discover...

posted on Feb, 15 2015 @ 02:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: anonentity

originally posted by: BlueMule
a reply to: Rapha

This thread is about project stargate, which has nothing to do with portals and demons.

en.wikipedia.org...

👣

The problem with the agency, is like everyone else they make mistakes, of the 4% that they have released, from a program of "No military value" take this www.wanttoknow.info... it doesn't sound like this had no value, it sounds more like if this could be cracked it was the end game. Noting the date 1978 which from about a couple of years later certain types of books started, to disappear from circulation, as mentioned in another thread Hypnosis ones in particular. If the date on the report is correct then we would be now talking about adding another forty years of research on to the program. Certain books like Ingo Swans ,disappeared, then we have Uri Geller, in who's book he maintains his powers entered him after an encounter with a U.F.O. who now claims he's just an entertainer. He doesn't come across as a liar to me. The last time I saw him as an earner was a long time back, but it must pay well as his London mansion is rather pleasant. Or can we infer that his retainer is more than adequate paid by you know who.

When any type of agency gets a nickname, its usually a humorous reference to a type of work they do, so it might be that the word "Spooks" got stuck accidentally about the time the agency started dabbling. Considering that having a good control over the quantum entangled world of consciousness, wouldn't only give the Agency the edge, it would leave them in the enviable position of actually running the entire show . If the advantage gained in the last forty years in Psi research has been exponential, then the Agency , is the one actually running the whole show. Like suddenly the former Soviet Union collapses, oh said Gorby "its Star wars, now its all over" Yeh more like Star-gate and suddenly I got hypnotised from a distance, and decided to call it a day?

I dont normally quote entire long txts like this but i felt if anyone missed it maybe they'd see it again here.

You're hypothetical situation you put forth here is actually what i believe has happened. It would explain why politics is just a big runaround and never truly gets anything done. It's all a show to keep us enthralled while the wizards and sorcerers work their magic in the background. I believe the CIA/MIC(Military Industrial Complex)/NWO are three things most people normally think of as separate entities, i see them as three heads of the same monster that has a firm grasp on the throats of all of humanity.

These groups do this with technology like whats being talked about here and they make it so secret most people think it is silly or made up.
edit on 15-2-2015 by Bundy because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 15 2015 @ 02:58 PM
link   
I believe that anything they learned over the years about such powers would have been transfered into some new tech.

Using humans to do such is likely to be less effective than designing computers and satellites to do the same.

If they ever did witness such then their next step would have been to repete it using machines.

Which new iphone do you have?

posted on Feb, 15 2015 @ 05:54 PM
link   
a reply to: Bundy

If say twenty years ago high tech was thirty years ahead of what was on the market, then considering the exponential growth of high tech, then now it would be so far ahead the average guy would be looking at what he considers "Magic" Remember in the late sixties they were talking to dolphins. The general view would be that we are looking at interesting research, but the fact would be that the human brain has already been hacked. If you can pick up what is a cell phone signal from Mars then its no leap of the imagination that the 7 hertz output from a human brain is no real problem. The electromagnetic signal, could be read from, any disturbance in a stable field. Cell phones being one, and lets face who's got a clue what's in all the electronic gear. We were f&*^%$ years ago, in that scenario . You could even take it to the point that every car now produced has uplink satellite surveillance, as GPS circuits could be many things. The alternative is the stone age. Monitoring would be done by robot servers analysing cue words, and sorting as to what was being monitored.

If this scenario is established, and to a certain extent it probably is , then the best interest of the people running it is to maintain the status quo because that's where the system works, best for them. General chaos, Carrington solar type effects, would be their only real concern. We can see that the News has been well controlled for a long time ,the major Corporations would have been compromised along with the politicians. The general trend to have the dark handsome news presenter with the slightly coquettish Blond. Blah Blahing the usual sop, on how some Crim. has been apprehended and that we are safe till next time, works well. When the general trend is to stop any citizen going about his lawful duty, in a car, or be under constant surveillance cameras, is now considered the Norm for our own protection, which in fact it is, because the dumbing down has created a breed of idiot , that we do need some sort of protection from.

The sheep were always going to be the sheep, but I suggest that the economic and social manipulation, is way beyond a fine art, and anyone with a bit of brain matter has it worked out. They did.

posted on Feb, 15 2015 @ 09:14 PM
link   

I think you've got it figured. I dont see how this isnt the case. You're 2nd paragraph, in my opinion, absolutely nailed it. Congratulations.

It's a scary thought though. What can we possibly do? Anything? Man.. Too much to think about..

posted on Feb, 15 2015 @ 10:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bundy

I think you've got it figured. I dont see how this isnt the case. You're 2nd paragraph, in my opinion, absolutely nailed it. Congratulations.

It's a scary thought though. What can we possibly do? Anything? Man.. Too much to think about..

Thanks, I think its a bit like the case of the Pretorian guards making the Emperors, and they would have taken good cognisance of what happened in that case. Its uncharted territory, generally speaking, whoever "they" are, they would have to be pragmatic enough to realise they cant push it too far.

I don't think their is anything anyone can do . Most people wouldn't care anyway. If you have the knowledge you have the power.
edit on 15-2-2015 by anonentity because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 16 2015 @ 08:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: Rapha

originally posted by: BlueMule

This thread is about project stargate, which has nothing to do with portals and demons.

en.wikipedia.org...

Military guys take time to think up adequate names for what is involved within a project.

So from the Sci-Fi series Stargate and the fact that crazy scientists are about to try to open a portal at CERN doesn't come as an odd coincidence ?

Out of all the names they could have given this project it was 'Stargate'.

Did you know that MKUltra Gamma (spiritual) alters can be used to Gate through daemons as they themselves become mobile gateways.

Simply walking over a demon sign sprayed on a pavement can cause them to partially blank-out where they see a vertical rainbow descending from the sky in their right eye and everything is still a normal frosty winter day in the left eye.

Wait, what?

Can you provide more info please as this sounds very interesting to me!

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join