It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

C.I.A. and the Star gate program.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 13 2015 @ 12:56 AM
link   
If your a bit worried about spooky matters, then don't worry, the C.I.A. have released 4% of what they have been up to over the last thirty years, and it makes interesting reading .Their main thrust was repeatability with regards to "spooky communication at a distance". From the seventies onward the program at Stanford, was a reply to the Soviets million dollar, investment into Psi techniques. Ingo Swans publisher wouldn't touch his book so he had to self publish. Now strangely enough, all copies have disappeared. I think the program might have gone the way from a joke, to a worry, and now above top secret. By the way interesting name? www.remoteviewed.com...
edit on 13-2-2015 by anonentity because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 13 2015 @ 01:09 AM
link   
Say what! To think that they have been studying remote viewing and have most likely mastered it to some extent isnt suprising to me at all.

The Military Use of RV, Stargate and the CIA FOIA documents.
Project Star gate is the collective name for advanced psychic functioning or Remote viewing experiments and programs that were undertaken for over twenty years to create a trainable, repeatable, operational and if at all possible, accurate method of psychic spying or information gathering for the U.S. Military and intelligence agencies (CIA, NSA, DIA).

posted on Feb, 13 2015 @ 02:05 AM
link   
You say 70's was when it started. Lol

It actually started before WW2 with MKUltra and started to take real form with Dr Green at Auschwitz, Poland.

Then thanks to the evil Tavistock Institute working with Dr Green, Operation Paperclip was created.

This is why scientists are working on how to map the brain. Spies (alpha alters) go into the military base. Then their workmates remote view everything that their spy (businessman) teammate sees via a unique brainwave frequency.

This is all then recorded on computer whilst the workmates are wired-up to the computer.

Wireless, device proof and the target zone doesn't even know that their entire base has been infiltrated.

posted on Feb, 13 2015 @ 02:38 AM
link   

So the government has thier own psychics, probably the tip of the iceberg and I wonder what else they can do?

+5 more 
posted on Feb, 13 2015 @ 03:44 AM
link   
How much do you wanna bet that the CIA supports the activism of "skeptics" so that psychic power stays out of the hands of the public and in theirs? Damn pseudo-skeptics think they are so smart but they are just stupid tools.

Maybe it's too dangerous for the public but it sure as hell is too important to leave to alphabet agencies.

But someday there will be no more secrets.

👣

edit on 453FridayuAmerica/ChicagoFebuFridayAmerica/Chicago by BlueMule because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 13 2015 @ 04:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: BlueMule
How much do you wanna bet that the CIA supports the activism of "skeptics" so that psychic power stays out of the hands of the public and in theirs? Damn pseudo-skeptics think they are so smart but they are just stupid tools.

Maybe it's too dangerous for the public but it sure as hell is too important to leave to alphabet agencies.

But someday there will be no more secrets.

👣

What exactly do you think a skeptic is?

posted on Feb, 13 2015 @ 04:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: Tangerine

I'm also interested in the answer to this, as the definition I've always known seems to differ rather significantly.

posted on Feb, 13 2015 @ 05:02 AM
link   
a reply to: anonentity

The main goal of CIA is to "push back" against service like FSB (KGB). You know they're no saint and need a little "handling" sort of...

Me think they have enough on their hands and have no time for "original" things like that!

posted on Feb, 13 2015 @ 05:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: PeterMcFly
a reply to: anonentity

The main goal of CIA is to "push back" against service like FSB (KGB). You know they're no saint and need a little "handling" sort of...

Me think they have enough on their hands and have no time for "original" things like that!

Lol like you would know!
Who knows what thier real agenda may be! It could be something like Hydra from marvel comics for all we know.

posted on Feb, 13 2015 @ 05:26 AM
link   
a reply to: FormOfTheLord

Their agenda is very simple and transparent, it is to defend American interest abroad and inland. It is as simple as that!!!

posted on Feb, 13 2015 @ 07:07 AM
link   

Their agenda is very simple and transparent, it is to defend American interest abroad and inland. It is as simple as that!!!

Do you have any evidence that they are defending our interests? I would love to see this.

posted on Feb, 13 2015 @ 07:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: Tangerine

Let me answer your question with another question. Can you tell the difference between an average Joe who doubts things now and then and the organized activism of pseudo-skeptics?

I have no problem with ordinary or individual skepticism. Organized skepticism, on the other hand...

👣

edit on 593Friday000000America/ChicagoFeb000000FridayAmerica/Chicago by BlueMule because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 13 2015 @ 07:18 AM
link   

Do you have any evidence that they are defending our interests? I would love to see this.

USA is the foremost power in the world. Someone have probably done the "dirty" work for you don't you think?

posted on Feb, 13 2015 @ 07:23 AM
link   
a reply to: PeterMcFly

Mind explaining why then they have been importing drugs into this country for decades?

CIA Dark History

or why they played a role in the crack epidemic that began in LA?

rt.com...

edit on 13-2-2015 by FamCore because: link didnt work

posted on Feb, 13 2015 @ 07:28 AM
link   
a reply to: FamCore

Mind explaining why then they have been importing drugs into this country for decades?

The main goal may be as I said: defend the USA interest, but in the detail at low level, it is inevitable to have the corruption associated with a very opaque organization like this!!!

posted on Feb, 13 2015 @ 07:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: FamCore

www.nytimes.com... aine-to-us-in-1990.html

or why they played a role in the crack epidemic that began in LA?

rt.com...

Lol I was thinking the same thing, when most people think of the CIA the last thing they think of is doing anything good at all. Its all drugs and regime change for the corporations.

posted on Feb, 13 2015 @ 07:35 AM
link   

Their main goal is whatever will allow them to gain more control and influence, ESPECIALLY over America's own people. If the main goal was to BETTER America as a country, I'm certain there wouldn't be a such a litany of drug scandals.

Individuals profited off of these covert trafficking ops, and the agency itself was able to further its goals, of which defending AMERICAN interest was not one of them.

That's like saying the New England Patriots (football team) has a main purpose/mission of furthering the goals of the NFL, which is not so at all.

edit on 13-2-2015 by FamCore because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 13 2015 @ 07:36 AM
link   

Its all drugs and regime change for the corporations.

Yes it is very true, but REMEMBER that it is this regime change stuff that keep you guys at the top of the food chain!!!

posted on Feb, 13 2015 @ 07:42 AM
link   
a reply to: FamCore

If you don't find living in the US great, this is no problem, why don't you go as an "intern" to such country like Nigeria. I'm sure it would be very "enlightning". Remember that USA is not like the good old USSR, you are free to get the hell out of it and go live elsewhere as you wish!

edit on 2015-2-13 by PeterMcFly because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 13 2015 @ 07:56 AM
link   

Its all drugs and regime change for the corporations.

Yes it is very true, but REMEMBER that it is this regime change stuff that keep you guys at the top of the food chain!!!

What's the use of being at the top of the food chain if you poison the whole ecosystem on the way up?

👣

edit on 623FridayuAmerica/ChicagoFebuFridayAmerica/Chicago by BlueMule because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join