It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

C.I.A. and the Star gate program.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 17 2015 @ 04:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: toxicspikes
Wait, what?

Can you provide more info please as this sounds very interesting to me!

On the 24th Nov 2013 whilst walking to the bus stop at 06:45 AM i had a minor black-out.

Whilst walking along the pavement my right eye saw a rainbow descending from the sky and covering everything.

The left eye showed everything still as the normal bland cold dark frosty morning as expected.

The rainbow then extended leftwards covering everything. Both eyes watched the sky turn blue, the frosty grass turned summer green. A red car nearby that had scratches suddenly had no scratches anymore as if was brand new.

The energy flowing around me was immense. One person said that this paradise is around us now. The problem is that our vibration level has been lowered down so much that we cannot see it anymore.

i guess this is what the new-agers are always talking about when they speak about raising ones spiritual level.

Anyway, another person believed that the glyph on the pavement was there for a portal and i stepped on it. After stepping on it, it is possible for demons to gate through from their world into ours, hence the reason why i mentioned 'mobile gateways' monitored by MKUltra 'alters' called 'Gate Keepers'.

One demon that gated through is probably called 'Ki-Lash', dating back to Hindu myth and classed as a Shaitan djinn.

And now CERN wants to open a permanent gate to hell. They are so foolish.

posted on Feb, 17 2015 @ 10:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: Rapha

originally posted by: toxicspikes
Wait, what?

Can you provide more info please as this sounds very interesting to me!

On the 24th Nov 2013 whilst walking to the bus stop at 06:45 AM i had a minor black-out.

Whilst walking along the pavement my right eye saw a rainbow descending from the sky and covering everything.

The left eye showed everything still as the normal bland cold dark frosty morning as expected.

The rainbow then extended leftwards covering everything. Both eyes watched the sky turn blue, the frosty grass turned summer green. A red car nearby that had scratches suddenly had no scratches anymore as if was brand new.

The energy flowing around me was immense. One person said that this paradise is around us now. The problem is that our vibration level has been lowered down so much that we cannot see it anymore.

i guess this is what the new-agers are always talking about when they speak about raising ones spiritual level.

Anyway, another person believed that the glyph on the pavement was there for a portal and i stepped on it. After stepping on it, it is possible for demons to gate through from their world into ours, hence the reason why i mentioned 'mobile gateways' monitored by MKUltra 'alters' called 'Gate Keepers'.

One demon that gated through is probably called 'Ki-Lash', dating back to Hindu myth and classed as a Shaitan djinn.

And now CERN wants to open a permanent gate to hell. They are so foolish.

It might indeed be like that,but I think its far weirder. The fact that we are kept ignorant , of many things is a fact. We just think that, what we don't know about is just everyday type secrets . The real power lies with manipulating ignorant people, and keeping them out of the know and yourself in the know, because knowledge equals power. The only difference between a slave and master, seems to be the slave is ignorant of the fact their is no difference, and the master is aware of this fact.

The fact remains , that in the materialistic paradigm remote viewing is impossible. So it would be best to keep this as the status quo and promote the materialistic paradigm. Anyone who says otherwise is nuts. But their are so many reliable anecdotes, that say the real state of reality is the total opposite to what we think. What we consider to be reality is just one of a myriad of possible conscious states. Who ever knows this for a fact, has it all over those who don't.

The Star- gate program and even the naming, has a lot to do with "Woo" that's been understood unravelled. and acted on. It might by now really be inter dimensional, and way beyond even normal strangeness, as we perceive it.

Just take this Ghost story, the poor guy is hanging out , in one of the other types of consciousness , we will all experience at some time, with or without the physical body, controlling and understanding this side of things, is where the real power is, and has always been. Its the best way to frighten and control, because ultimately its a self policing system. Based on the slaves superstitious ignorance. Just thought id post this one as its suggests a genuine , ordinary guy, who doesn't realise reality wasn't how he thought it was, and is basically just hanging around, most probably in the place the UFOs are.. ghostsnghouls.com...

<< 1  2  3   >>

join