It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

C.I.A. and the Star gate program.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 13 2015 @ 08:01 AM
link   
a reply to: PeterMcFly

I never understand this argument, if you dont like what you're country is like, you dont run away, you stay and fight to change it!

posted on Feb, 13 2015 @ 08:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: PeterMcFly
a reply to: FamCore

If you don't find living in the US great, this is no problem, why don't you go as an "intern" to such country like Nigeria. I'm sure it would be very "enlightning". Remember that USA is not like the good old USSR, you are free to get the hell out of it and go live elsewhere as you wish!

I think most Americans think the country would be better off without the CIA/NSA and various three and four letter agencies and thier supporters. Its a free country we cant make them leave but they should know they are living in a place where they arent wanted.

posted on Feb, 13 2015 @ 08:10 AM
link   

Their agenda is very simple and transparent, it is to defend American interest abroad and inland. It is as simple as that!!!

Yes, that is the ultimate goal, but they way it is done is far from simple and transparent.
edit on 13-2-2015 by RagingClue because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 13 2015 @ 08:13 AM
link   
a reply to: FormOfTheLord

I think most Americans think the country would be better off without the CIA/NSA and various three and four letter agencies and thier supporters. Its a free country we cant make them leave but they should know they are living in a place where they arent wanted.

I'm not saying that I'm happy with the alphabet agency. I'm just saying that they are responsible for the US being at the top of the food chain by use of their "magouille"... Without them, USA would be no better than Nigeria, exploited by alphabet agencies of other countries!

posted on Feb, 13 2015 @ 08:15 AM
link   
a reply to: RagingClue

Yes the goal is transparent, but the means are NOT!!!

posted on Feb, 13 2015 @ 08:41 AM
link   
i thought this thread was about Stargates and Portals according to the OP title.

i think we need to get back on to thread track seeing that CERN might successfully open up a stargate in March 2015.

If they do, and giants and demons walk through multiple gates, CIA agents are not going to know what the hell just hit them. Lol

posted on Feb, 13 2015 @ 08:44 AM
link   
a reply to: Rapha

This thread is about project stargate, which has nothing to do with portals and demons.

en.wikipedia.org...

👣

edit on 657FridayuAmerica/ChicagoFebuFridayAmerica/Chicago by BlueMule because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 13 2015 @ 08:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: BlueMule What's the use of being at the top of the food chain if you poison the whole ecosystem on the way up?

👣

that's very well put.

posted on Feb, 13 2015 @ 10:23 AM
link   

Their agenda is very simple and transparent, it is to defend American interest abroad and inland. It is as simple as that!!!

Why why, they be done fightin for our freedums!!! And anybody that ses differently be terrorists!! Including the op!!!

posted on Feb, 13 2015 @ 02:14 PM
link   
The u.s. just quadrupled its expatriation tax. Perhaps if I had enough money to start somewhere new & pay for the stupid ex pat tax I would. They don't make it easy, so much as you'd like to think they do.

posted on Feb, 13 2015 @ 02:17 PM
link   

That's not the point - whether or not I choose to reside in the U.S. - the point is that the CIA goes through a lot of trouble (and a lot of tax money) doing what they do, and it's not for the purposes you've described (other than some "push back" on foreign intelligence agencies/groups)

posted on Feb, 13 2015 @ 03:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: BlueMule

originally posted by: Tangerine

What exactly do you think a skeptic is?

Let me answer your question with another question. Can you tell the difference between an average Joe who doubts things now and then and the organized activism of pseudo-skeptics?

I have no problem with ordinary or individual skepticism. Organized skepticism, on the other hand...

👣

You haven't answered my question. Could you please do so? Now I'll add follow up questions: what is a pseudo-skeptic and, according to your hypothesis, who organizes them and for what purpose? But let's start with an answer to the first question. After all, you brought up the topic.

posted on Feb, 13 2015 @ 06:34 PM
link   

Lmao, what? I don't even....

posted on Feb, 13 2015 @ 06:38 PM
link   

a reply to: Rapha

This thread is about project stargate, which has nothing to do with portals and demons.

en.wikipedia.org...

👣

The problem with the agency, is like everyone else they make mistakes, of the 4% that they have released, from a program of "No military value" take this www.wanttoknow.info... it doesn't sound like this had no value, it sounds more like if this could be cracked it was the end game. Noting the date 1978 which from about a couple of years later certain types of books started, to disappear from circulation, as mentioned in another thread Hypnosis ones in particular. If the date on the report is correct then we would be now talking about adding another forty years of research on to the program. Certain books like Ingo Swans ,disappeared, then we have Uri Geller, in who's book he maintains his powers entered him after an encounter with a U.F.O. who now claims he's just an entertainer. He doesn't come across as a liar to me. The last time I saw him as an earner was a long time back, but it must pay well as his London mansion is rather pleasant. Or can we infer that his retainer is more than adequate paid by you know who.

When any type of agency gets a nickname, its usually a humorous reference to a type of work they do, so it might be that the word "Spooks" got stuck accidentally about the time the agency started dabbling. Considering that having a good control over the quantum entangled world of consciousness, wouldn't only give the Agency the edge, it would leave them in the enviable position of actually running the entire show . If the advantage gained in the last forty years in Psi research has been exponential, then the Agency , is the one actually running the whole show. Like suddenly the former Soviet Union collapses, oh said Gorby "its Star wars, now its all over" Yeh more like Star-gate and suddenly I got hypnotised from a distance, and decided to call it a day?

posted on Feb, 13 2015 @ 06:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: Flesh699

Lmao, what? I don't even....

...know where to begin?

👣

posted on Feb, 13 2015 @ 09:36 PM
link   

How much do you wanna bet that the CIA supports the activism of "skeptics" so that psychic power stays out of the hands of the public and in theirs? Damn pseudo-skeptics think they are so smart but they are just stupid tools.

Maybe it's too dangerous for the public but it sure as hell is too important to leave to alphabet agencies.

But someday there will be no more secrets.

👣

That was one of the most informative things that I have seen on ATS. I got that we are uploading information into the earths magnetic field. In fact our memories are stored in it, and if our synapses are disrupted by an electric shock, it takes about the same time to get memory access back, as it takes to reboot a computer that was the size size of the earths magnetic field. Our memory dump in this field, is not absolutely discrete, to us, but can have a spill over, and can be accessed by people in right brain mode when dreaming. The fact that our personal field and the earths is seven hertz, seems to be the give away. Thanks for sharing.

posted on Feb, 14 2015 @ 04:01 AM
link   

en.wikipedia.org...

Military guys take time to think up adequate names for what is involved within a project.

So from the Sci-Fi series Stargate and the fact that crazy scientists are about to try to open a portal at CERN doesn't come as an odd coincidence ?

Out of all the names they could have given this project it was 'Stargate'.

Did you know that MKUltra Gamma (spiritual) alters can be used to Gate through daemons as they themselves become mobile gateways.

Simply walking over a demon sign sprayed on a pavement can cause them to partially blank-out where they see a vertical rainbow descending from the sky in their right eye and everything is still a normal frosty winter day in the left eye.

edit on 14-2-2015 by Rapha because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 14 2015 @ 04:46 AM
link   
a reply to: anonentity

Its no mystery that governments use psy ops, have you read about the origins of the story about the man who stared at goats?

I like the term spooky communication at a distance. Similar to spooky action at a distance which is the phrase Einstein used to describe quantum entanglement of particles - two particles that are deeply linked they share the same existence. One particle could be a universe away from the other but a measurement on one would immediately effect the other no matter what the distance between them.
Have the government been communicating with far off beings this way? If so the phrase suggests we are quantumly linked with these beings.
Ty for the link.

posted on Feb, 14 2015 @ 05:16 AM
link   

Replied the troll with his head in the sand like an ostrich!
Gimmie a break. If you believe this, I got some great beach front property in Florida I would love to sell you then!

posted on Feb, 14 2015 @ 06:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: anonentity
That was one of the most informative things that I have seen on ATS. I got that we are uploading information into the earths magnetic field. In fact our memories are stored in it, and if our synapses are disrupted by an electric shock, it takes about the same time to get memory access back, as it takes to reboot a computer that was the size size of the earths magnetic field. Our memory dump in this field, is not absolutely discrete, to us, but can have a spill over, and can be accessed by people in right brain mode when dreaming. The fact that our personal field and the earths is seven hertz, seems to be the give away. Thanks for sharing.

No, thank *you*, for watching. You're one of the few that is strong enough. 💪

👣

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join