It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Saudi Historian Says U.S. Women Drive Because They Don't Care If They're Raped

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 13 2015 @ 11:17 PM
link   
a reply to: IlluminatiTechnician

Um yeah..its a movie....LOL did you not know hollywood deals in truth just like pro wrestling

posted on Feb, 13 2015 @ 11:21 PM
link   
a reply to: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

Really? The pro wrestlers have no wrestling knowledge at all?

posted on Feb, 13 2015 @ 11:24 PM
link   
a reply to: InTheLight

Really? The pro wrestlers have no wrestling knowledge at all?

Um how did you come to that conclusion.....?

no real in wrestling as in fake ...i hope that cleared up your confusement

posted on Feb, 13 2015 @ 11:27 PM
link   
It's no miracle in such country where it's kings/princes have hundreds of womans for themself, so they make up laws for woman to keep their (many) women's under control & where womans are often called whores (& getting really bad punishments or even be stoned to death) but the men can do what they like basically.

And that country is a very good ally of the west..

And yea such things make your blood boil.

edit on 13-2-2015 by Plugin because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 13 2015 @ 11:35 PM
link   

When I was 16 years old my gal friend and I went to pro wrestling 'shows?' in Toronto...some of the moves looked real to me. Sorry for having to defend my theory here.

posted on Feb, 14 2015 @ 12:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: Punisher75

originally posted by: Doodle19815
a reply to: Punisher75

This is no laughing matter at all, but your post actually caused me to giggle a bit! Beat them with common sense! LoL

Well most of the time common sense on the internet is like the Bigfoot monster here on ATS.
We hear alot about it, but it is hardly ever seen. LOL

Its never seen because the idea of a woman in a bikini walking up and kicking this man in the balls is yet again...more Hollywood BS. Had they even tried....more rocks to the face. This is reality. I too hate the Muslim way, but let's stop being fools here and snap back to reality. Even Bigfoot would bee seen first before a woman kicking one of these Muslim leaders in their balls. NOW we are getting of topic. This is just ridiculous to think that American women are our saviors from these Muslim monsters. Let's get something straight for the thousandth time...HOLLYWOOD is fake! Women are NOT warriors!

posted on Feb, 14 2015 @ 12:12 AM
link   
All the following statements are generalized to some degree and aren't meant to apply in every possible situation.

Why do men try to control women???
Because men are weak against women. The same rule applies to Women controlling men however. Men simply did it first and have held on to that control ever since. This is breaking down a bit lately but is still very much true.

Why do Middle Eastern men control Women???
Included with what's written above the simple answer is because they can. They wield control over men too whenever possible.

It's not a sex thing, as in male or female, it's a control thing. Being in Control is always better than being controlled because humanity is selfish and self serving most of the time. If instead we were more selfless and were in the habit of giving more than receiving the opposite would apply and nobody would want control.

The more this is understood in all it's aspects the more you'll see it answers and solves every negative thing about us and how we live and our effect on the world. For example, to get wealth we take from others and give to ourselves. This makes one rich and many poor. But if instead we all gave to others whatever we had we would all have wealth and few poor. The reason we have never known this kind of reality and probably never will is because it's an all or nothing game and as long as even just a few take for themselves, even if everyone else gives, you still wind up with few rich and many poor.

That is why Control is so important to everyone, men and women. If you have the control there is less chance of being abused by those who also have it and use it to serve themselves.

posted on Feb, 14 2015 @ 12:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

Um yeah..its a movie....LOL did you not know hollywood deals in truth just like pro wrestling

I believe that was my whole premise. The idea that you have lain ground for is that these women would have somehow taught these Muslim men a lesson, if we had sent women like (in the video that you provided) to do Americas tough job for us. Yes, very fake...just like wrestling. Clearly, you need to go back and read my previous posts, as I mentioned the illusory nature of Hollywood in passionate detail.
edit on 14-2-2015 by IlluminatiTechnician because: b/c

posted on Feb, 14 2015 @ 12:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: mOjOm
All the following statements are generalized to some degree and aren't meant to apply in every possible situation.

Why do men try to control women???
Because men are weak against women. The same rule applies to Women controlling men however. Men simply did it first and have held on to that control ever since. This is breaking down a bit lately but is still very much true.

Why do Middle Eastern men control Women???
Included with what's written above the simple answer is because they can. They wield control over men too whenever possible.

It's not a sex thing, as in male or female, it's a control thing. Being in Control is always better than being controlled because humanity is selfish and self serving most of the time. If instead we were more selfless and were in the habit of giving more than receiving the opposite would apply and nobody would want control.

The more this is understood in all it's aspects the more you'll see it answers and solves every negative thing about us and how we live and our effect on the world. For example, to get wealth we take from others and give to ourselves. This makes one rich and many poor. But if instead we all gave to others whatever we had we would all have wealth and few poor. The reason we have never known this kind of reality and probably never will is because it's an all or nothing game and as long as even just a few take for themselves, even if everyone else gives, you still wind up with few rich and many poor.

That is why Control is so important to everyone, men and women. If you have the control there is less chance of being abused by those who also have it and use it to serve themselves.

Women control men today because of "weak" men who have suckered their way into power and then let women take control because...well,...THEY ARE WEAK. Of course it affects everyone else, as well as all other men. We call them traitors.

Just remember, if women were so "oppressed" and held down, and had no jobs or freedom....then it had to be a MAN to give them that first bite of freedom. Why don't women just thank us and move on?...Don't bite the hand that fed you. (These types of posts always turn into a man vs. woman thread because supposed "strong" women always get defensive, in the face of the truth that they are not as strong as they would like to think they are)...without the government protection..they are only as strong as the man that stands next to them. THIS IS THE TRUTH...however bitter the pill is to swallow.
edit on 14-2-2015 by IlluminatiTechnician because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 14 2015 @ 12:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: InTheLight

When I was 16 years old my gal friend and I went to pro wrestling 'shows?' in Toronto...some of the moves looked real to me. Sorry for having to defend my theory here.

..the moves are made to look real but they are heavily choreographed and a lot of behind the scenes practice is involved

posted on Feb, 14 2015 @ 05:42 AM
link   
"The solution is to bring in female foreign chauffeurs to drive our wives."

Well, they still have slaves who can drive their wives around...

There is a country in the Middle East where 10 percent of the population is denied equal rights because of their race, where black men are not allowed to hold many government positions, where black women are put on trial for witchcraft and where the custody of children is granted to the parent with the most “racially superior” bloodline.

This Apartheid State is so enormously powerful that it controls American foreign policy in the Middle East even as its princes and princesses bring their slaves to the United Kingdom and the United States.That country is Saudi Arabia.

Saudi Arabia: The Middle East's Real Apartheid State

Saudi princess Meshael Alayban: US slavery case dropped

Human trafficking in Saudi Arabia

On a side note...

originally posted by: DAVID64
I bet that's why they beat their wives also. Makes them too unattractive to rape. [sarcasm]

Well said

posted on Feb, 14 2015 @ 07:08 AM
link   

Let me take a moment here to ask you why you are so damn angry at women?

I did study a few fighting techniques my friend, so yeah, the average man would be busy looking at my tits jiggle while I walk and not paying attention to my swinging foot... (Once again, sorry gentlemen of the thread.)

I see what the ME do to their women as not out of fear from the men, (lol, they are scared their women will become too powerful), but just a way to restrain their property. I mean if you are worried about your women (your property) being raped by every man on the street and then being stoned for it, (rendering your property useless), then no wonderr the women are treated this way.

Get ahold of yourself sir, you are angry at someone or something and you are blowing it off here. Girls are humans and we deserve the same freedoms that men have. Thank you.

edit on 14-2-2015 by Doodle19815 because: Sometimes my keyboard gets the best of me.

posted on Feb, 14 2015 @ 07:21 AM
link   
wow.

that you even get offended from such crap coming from an idiot.

Don't waste your time.

posted on Feb, 14 2015 @ 07:45 AM
link   
a reply to: ladyinwaiting

Crazy!

A time will come when Saudi Men are attacked by an uprising Women Army!!

posted on Feb, 14 2015 @ 09:28 AM
link   
a reply to: TruthxIsxInxThexMist

Yes and after that they are all going to marry clones of Channing Tatum.

Doodle, I don't think he's hating women. He's giving a .. # what's the use. You can't argue with women on women's issues. Its exactly lime trying to say something about Obama. Women think ur attacking them for being women. Totally ignore all logic in any of your argument and claim you're sexist. Just like when people criticize Obama and get called racist. Its exactly the same and its exactly what you are doing whether you realize it or not.

posted on Feb, 14 2015 @ 09:50 AM
link   
a reply to: Bundy

But they have been held back big time in Saudi aswell as IN other Country's in the ME.

Just saying....

If they were allowed to view the outside World, they would see how 'Free' people are and can be.

posted on Feb, 14 2015 @ 10:09 AM
link   
a reply to: ladyinwaiting

does anyone know the name of the female host of the show?

i did a quick yahoo search and every link says, "female host".

she is brave to be asking questions that could get her in trouble in her country. she deserves more credit than, "female host".

posted on Feb, 14 2015 @ 10:36 AM
link   
a reply to: TruthxIsxInxThexMist

A time will come when Saudi Men are attacked by an uprising Women Army!!

I agree. Imo rich shopaholic Saudi wives are behind this nonsense. Saudi women are huge shoppers, they especially love cosmetics. Saudi husbands are sick/tired of driving their wives to the mall. Could be a nightmare for men with multiple wives.

Husbands need to find a solution or they're going to spend their days fighting traffic. Back in the day eunuchs provided manly services, aside from the obvious of course, which kept husbands from being bogged down by honey-do's.

Unless they come up with something the final solution could be a ban on shopping/cosmetics. Take away Saudi women's mascara, eyeliner for sure and they will rain hell down on their men the likes of which we've never seen.

Imo this historians retarded statement was meant as a deterrent for Saudi women drivers and it's an easy excuse for their husbands.

Saudi women will get to the mall over their road weary dead husband's body if need be. Good luck trying to keep a woman from shopping. Western influence has nothing to do with it, shopping goes way back to hunter/gatherer days.

edit on 2-14-2015 by Morningglory because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 14 2015 @ 10:43 AM
link   
a reply to: Bundy

Eh, you are probably right. While I do appreciate the fact that women have weaknesses, we also have strengths. To say that any woman no matter of race, religion, or cultural differences are asking for rape just raises the bile in my throat. I don't drive because I don't mind being raped. I drive because I can be independent and get myself from point A to point B without having to wait on the mercy of my man to take me there. Don't these guys feel inconvenienced having to drive Miss Daisy around anyway?

Lucky for me, I was raised to be independent and take matters into my own hands. I am allowed to solve my own problems, and when hubby has car problems I can drive to pick him up while the tow truck takes the car to the mechanic. I can drive cross country with my children to visit family without fear of molestation. I can drive to the grocery store and take my time without a man rushing me along. You get the idea.

The real question here is, how do ME women feel about this? I can only imagine they would like the same freedoms, but that is me assuming.

posted on Feb, 14 2015 @ 02:38 PM
link   

This sums it up well.

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11 >>

join