It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Saudi Historian Says U.S. Women Drive Because They Don't Care If They're Raped

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 13 2015 @ 06:41 PM
link   
RE: VforVendetta

Why do men in the ME and most equatorial countries restrict women so much?

What are they afraid of?

*(Star me please for saying what most other men want to say, but do not for the fear of backlash. Someone has to speak about the big elephant in the room, that all ignore because they fear feminists and what they will do. I don't fear them in the least)*

(Answer):

My guess is they watch the Western women cheating on their men so much, playing with their lives and controlling them using sex, while his wife/girlfriend get with their girlfriends and laugh at him behind his back. When he finally figures out what is happening and confronts her about it...she divorces him and takes all his crap...ad the courts help them to do this. They probably just want to nip it all in the bud and keep them covered so no other man can be seduced, mocked or taken advantage of, and they also get to keep their stuff. I hate the middle east way of life, but American women do kind of make men American men worry about everything. A state of mind that no man wants.

As for the middle east cutting peoples heads off, beating them to the point of death or close to death. No freedom of religion without condemnation or worse. I disagree with that of course. I even disagree with them burying a woman up to her chest and throwing rocks at her face until she dies..for cheating on her husband. My point is....this is just how afraid they are that their women could eventually turn out with the immorality of the average American woman these days, as well as the tendency to play with the lives of men, until they anger the men to the point of murder sometimes.

As for them keeping women under wraps..literally? Well, I can't speak for all men on that one. I'll just say....look at the American way of life 40 years ago for men, and look at the quality of life for men now. Like it or not, there has been a drastic decline of quality (not since the equality movement), but since the 3rd wave of Feminism and a free affirmative action card that seems to be like a credit card with no limits and no interest, indeed a credit card that doesn't even have to be paid back....by women anyway.

I can only surmise that the ME men do not want to have to endure this. I won't make any friends by what I have said above, and it definitely won't be popular with women. but you did ask. I never said that you would like the answer, and I really don't care what others think of me.

Unless you have been a victim of American women and drug through the court as as a witness to the lack of power men have these days, and been crushed under the thumb of law simply because you are not a woman....I don't expect you to see my point of view. If you are a woman who has actively crushed a man...simply because you can, you definitely won't see my point of view, and chances are you have justified it in some way anyway. You will not see my point of view either.

I love America and decent American people, and I know there are women in America that do not behave this way, but there are more that do. The typical, spoiled America female is what the Middle Eastern men are trying to keep from happening. It would literally destroy their religion, much like it has our "once" Christian nation, born under Christianity and now is referred to as "The Great Satan" by the Middle East. A nation that once had tight families that protected each other from our insane government and now has over a 60% divorce rate that is forced by the hand of American women, because they actually profit more from a divorce, than keeping the family together...which is selfishness. They trade their families and the future of their children for their own selfish gain.

America once had families that helped each other in general, and life was much more simple and people had money and housing. Now, America is like a prostitute with broken kneecaps, with no appreciation, respect or morals. Other countries that once loved us, now despise us...not just the Middle East. I have been to many countries and they "ALL" consider America a joke, filled with annoying bratty women.Hear it all the time. In fact, if you go to another country....you are personally held responsible for the "Nation of Jerry Springer", despite your accolades and position or status. It didn't used to be this way until the 3rd wave of feminism. Then things started to degrade ...and fast.

Don't give me the tired story of women oppressed by men either. I don't buy it, and never did. Men back in the day were chivalrous and the very romance novels that women read today (which are the #1 sellers by the way), speak of men from the renaissance era who did nothing but speak of the very men that they now long for again. Men, however are also changing as a result of the feminist movement and because they are no longer appreciated...they no longer appreciate, so the 3rd wave feminist movement created a cycle of destruction for everything in the American culture. Destroyed religion, morals, the tightly integrated American family, decency, the economy (because men are now losing their jobs for not meeting the affirmative action criteria)...as well as men and women being taxed double by the bankers, hence we have less money as a country now.

So, pretty much that's why the ME men want to control their women. So all of the above doesn't happen to them.....AND GO!

edit on 13-2-2015 by IlluminatiTechnician because: Just because

posted on Feb, 13 2015 @ 07:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: InTheLight
a reply to: ladyinwaiting

Isn't it really the same thing as Western men saying 'She asked for it because she dressed like a _____". Or, "She asked for it because she drank too much and put herself in the position of ________ (prey?)".

But what he's saying is inclusive of all American women. Not just those who dress or behave in a risqué manner. Additionally, he said when an American woman is raped it is nothing more to her than hard her on "morale", which dismisses her very humanity. To me it implies that we don't suffer when we are assaulted, therefore we are less human than they are, or care less about ourselves or others than they do.

That's how I see it anyway.

posted on Feb, 13 2015 @ 07:21 PM
link   
a reply to: IlluminatiTechnician

Star me please for saying what most other men want to say, but do not for the fear of backlash.

Sorry not this time. I see you are quite angry right now. Maybe come back when you are feeling a little better.
Thanks.

posted on Feb, 13 2015 @ 07:34 PM
link   
I'm not angry...just speaking a truth that no woman wants to hear or will admit to. Not sure why they ask questions that they don't want to hear the answers to. "Do these pants make me look fat?" ...."Does this make-up make me look ugly?"
I just don't get it., but I always tell them the truth...like "no, the fat makes you look fat"...and... "the make-up actually helps a lot". You would think they would appreciate the honesty, seeing as I was also asked the question above and simply gave the woman the honest truth to her query. Now can i have my star? Honesty pays right?

posted on Feb, 13 2015 @ 07:36 PM
link   
I think there is a major flaw in your argument.
Folk in the Middle east have been covering their women long before the U.S. existed.

posted on Feb, 13 2015 @ 07:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: Punisher75
I think there is a major flaw in your argument.
Folk in the Middle east have been covering their women long before the U.S. existed.

It's not a flaw simply because of the country I speak of that is the worst at it today. It's the "idea" that is as old as mankind that is known...that if you give women too much freedom, they take control and abuse the very ones who gave them that control. This has been known since the beginning of time and even in Roman days. There is a reason that until now, they have kept women under control. They are dangerous when they have power. Not so much to other countries (men fight wars no doubt). It's that women hold grudges and are vindictive to MEN...not countries or ideologies or ideas. The will simply try to overcome, control and ultimately abuse men in general when they get their freedom to do so.

Hell, for all those women and men who who believe in GOD/The Bible....the very first woman on earth, was given just a taste of freedom and ruined it for all mankind to follow. Failed on the very first whim of freedom. It really has nothing to do with America (the country), as I said I love America and its people (those who are decent).....It's just that America is the template of the world for "Girls Gone Wild".

posted on Feb, 13 2015 @ 07:59 PM
link   

You're exactly right and ive said this before in other threads where this is the topic. Star from me for sure.Women are kinda like police, they do what they want pretty much a lawless gang lol. They know they can just play victim and they're good.

I've never been drug through the courts by one, but ive had it done to friends and family. I pretty much refuse to have children because of this. The fear that one day my other half will just, on a whim, up and leave with some other guy or whatever and then I'm paying for her to go screw around.

It's not some baseless fear. Happens every single day god knows how many times.
edit on 13-2-2015 by Bundy because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 13 2015 @ 08:08 PM
link   
REMINDER: The topic of this thread is that a Saudi Historian has claimed that American women drive because they don't care if they get raped.

If you want a thread in which to ventilate your frustration with American women, please go make one.

Thanks.

posted on Feb, 13 2015 @ 08:15 PM
link   

We're just giving some reasons for why the man views American women as not an ideal role model for Saudi women. It's relevant. Or possibly not. I mean we havent gotten a women to agree with us yet so it must be all bs.

posted on Feb, 13 2015 @ 08:20 PM
link   
a reply to: Bundy

Let me ask you this. Do you think American women are more likely to be raped because they drive cars? If they should get raped, do you think it is because they were driving a car? If they get raped or otherwise sexually assaulted, do you think it bothers them?

ETA: I've gotta run, er, I mean drive somewhere, alone, and I'm not afraid. : )
So thankful to live where I live.

edit on 2/13/2015 by ladyinwaiting because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 13 2015 @ 08:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bundy

We're just giving some reasons for why the man views American women as not an ideal role model for Saudi women. It's relevant. Or possibly not. I mean we havent gotten a women to agree with us yet so it must be all bs.

Well if your only argument is that modern culture and its effect on how Women (and men for that matter) behave here in the U.S. is not ideal, well then I would defiantly agree with that.

Here in the U.S. and in truth the world over are incredibly immoral people.
People hate for no reason other than to hate, we lust for the sake of lust and make excuses on why we cheat on our spouses. We find ways to get a few pennies more instead of forgiving debts people owe us the list can go on and on forever.
All that being said, the idea that people don't mind getting raped cause they drive is kinda stupid on its face however.

Lets take all the horror out of rape for a moment and examine the claim "women who drive don't mind getting raped."

Why do people drive?
Two reasons because it is easier than walking and it gets you to your location faster.
Does rape take time?
Yes of course it would take time to pull someone out of their car and forcibly rape them.

Looking at the two statements above I would conclude that if someone interrupted anothers drive/travel-time to do something to them that they did not ask for, they would in fact mind.
Hell people mind if there is a traffic jam that slows them down.

So even without the horror of rape involved in the scenario we can still plainly see that yes people would still mind getting raped for driving a car.

What does this mean? it kinda points to the historians total lack of reasoning ability.
edit on 13-2-2015 by Punisher75 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 13 2015 @ 08:45 PM
link   
a reply to: Punisher75

This is no laughing matter at all, but your post actually caused me to giggle a bit! Beat them with common sense! LoL

Reply to thread-
This thread has me dreaming up all the things women could do to this man. I am picturing walking up to him while in a bikini and giving him a swift kick to the balls. (Sorry gentlemen of the thread.)

What in the world is this guy thinking?! Foreign chauffeurs, good grief. I can't say much more than has already been said.

posted on Feb, 13 2015 @ 08:47 PM
link   
I'm not arguing with the guy being way off target. Of course nobody wants to get raped, male or female. Well, if a hot chick raped me id be totally ok with it honestly i wont lie
. I've known women who have had it happen to them, its horrible.

Men in saudi arabia have too much influence and power and are ruining the lives of women over there. It's true. Women in the western world are well on their ways to being exactly like Saudi men. Able to do whatever they want and then justifying it with logic only like-minded lunatics can understand.

posted on Feb, 13 2015 @ 08:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: Doodle19815
a reply to: Punisher75

This is no laughing matter at all, but your post actually caused me to giggle a bit! Beat them with common sense! LoL

Well most of the time common sense on the internet is like the Bigfoot monster here on ATS.
We hear alot about it, but it is hardly ever seen. LOL

posted on Feb, 13 2015 @ 09:08 PM
link   
I really have no words for this except perhaps this numbnuts needs a run in with these lovely ladies.....

WARNING GRAPHIC BEATING
www.youtube.com...
edit on Sat Feb 14 2015 by DontTreadOnMe because: unembed graphic video

posted on Feb, 13 2015 @ 09:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: IlluminatiTechnician

originally posted by: GogoVicMorrow

"Rape? this is not term for traveling two cars but for one's victory?"
"Ohhh you mean race, that clears alot up."
"And so am still racer for my hate of white infidels?"
"..you mean racist."

What in the blue hell are you talking about ?? I don't even think Google could create a translator, to convey what it is you're trying to say to me. .....Everyone else sees this too right?

It was a joke my dude. As if the whole rapist thing was a lost in translation or bad english error.
First quote would be the historian confusing the words rape and race (as in car race) meaning it was a misunderstanding and that is why it was related to women driving. Then you can get the rest.

I think other people underatood I was parodying broken english.

posted on Feb, 13 2015 @ 09:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: ladyinwaiting
REMINDER: The topic of this thread is that a Saudi Historian has claimed that American women drive because they don't care if they get raped.

If you want a thread in which to ventilate your frustration with American women, please go make one.

Thanks.

I can only postulate that it's your own insecurity, that is making this a thread about the hatred of American women. My point is just that...a point. The Middle Eastern men hate the idea of their women becoming like the American woman. I just went into detail as to WHY they hated the American woman. Might not want to hear it, but no one went off topic at all. Maybe it is you, that should start a new thread, and only ask questions, or bring up topics, of which the answers will make you happy...or others will tell you only things that you want to hear. I mean let's face it. There is no easy or pleasant way to address the gulf of differences between a Muslim nation and (a once) Christian nation that has fallen, yet is still considered a "Crusade Coalition" country to the Islamic states. If the American men feel this way about the women of their own country...and trust me...I am by far, not alone...then how much more would the Muslims not want their women to become Americanized? We were the training grounds for the free woman, and we failed miserably to our own detriment. Social and economic proof is all around us.We are simply saying...this is why they do what they do over there. If a template is a failure, another country will murder their own people by trowing rocks at their face, to instill fear into others, to NOT go in that direction. They will murder to keep women from becoming like our women. That's a pretty big statement. I didn't write the rules for either side. I am just pointing out the reasons why they do what they do over there. I dont agree with it....it just is. Its not my hate or fear...its theirs....I am just departing why it happens as per your inquiry/post.
edit on 13-2-2015 by IlluminatiTechnician because: because

posted on Feb, 13 2015 @ 09:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: IlluminatiTechnician

"Rape? this is not term for traveling two cars but for one's victory?"
"Ohhh you mean race, that clears alot up."
"And so am still racer for my hate of white infidels?"
"..you mean racist."

What in the blue hell are you talking about ?? I don't even think Google could create a translator, to convey what it is you're trying to say to me. .....Everyone else sees this too right?

It was a joke my dude. As if the whole rapist thing was a lost in translation or bad english error.
First quote would be the historian confusing the words rape and race (as in car race) meaning it was a misunderstanding and that is why it was related to women driving. Then you can get the rest.

I think other people underatood I was parodying broken english.

No problem my brotha. I just genuinely misconstrued everything there. Thanks for clarifying.

posted on Feb, 13 2015 @ 10:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: hopenotfeariswhatweneed
I really have no words for this except perhaps this numbnuts needs a run in with these lovely ladies.....

WARNING GRAPHIC BEATING

That's another point. This is why women have become what they have become...dreamers. To believe that they can defeat men in a fight like Mila Jovavich in Resident evil who beats up like 15 men at a time, Angelina Jolie, Uma Thurman, all the way back to Xena Princess Warrior. That's Hollywood magic that frames the minds of ignorant people, and average women cannot beat men like that...yet now they think they can. Another reason why people from other countries think of us as a joke. Of course there are anomalies, like the women of MMA or UFC (which train daily and take steroids), but the women in that video, could do nothing but make men angry and then pay the consequences for attempting such a feat. It's one thing to side with women on a subject because you either are a woman...or are a weak, passive man, but don't subject yourself to such illusory embarrassment, as to actually believe that the women in this video could teach men a lesson in respect. These actors went home with a paycheck, and empowered a nation of gullible women who desire to do just that....vindictively subject men to their will and "girl power"....however this is just Hollywood magic, and actually endangers women who dare to go out and try this stuff. You want reality? Try watching the History Channel or something.
edit on 13-2-2015 by IlluminatiTechnician because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 13 2015 @ 10:40 PM
link   

Isn't that the classic explanation of pain and suffering working it's way down the hierarchial levels?

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11 >>

join