It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Saudi Historian Says U.S. Women Drive Because They Don't Care If They're Raped

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 12 2015 @ 07:38 PM
link   
a reply to: Aazadan

Well I suppose that depends on what sort of jailer they are.

Good people always question their own motivations. It is how they make sure that they are not being misled, or allowing a delusion to control their conduct.

posted on Feb, 12 2015 @ 07:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: new_here

originally posted by: ladyinwaiting
a reply to: n00bUK
Thank you so much for your advice. I'll put my blindfold on and go plant some flowers and bake a cake. No sense in trying to study what goes in the rest of the world.

No please don't! With blindfold you might bake a flower and plant a cake. Stay enlightened instead.

LOL! I must have missed this, this morning. Too funny. Keep this up and I'll need to go add you too my "funniest members" list.

posted on Feb, 12 2015 @ 08:24 PM
link   
If I were a woman, I would roll my eyes at anything that guy has to say about women. I feel bad for those women over there though.

posted on Feb, 12 2015 @ 08:44 PM
link   
A few more oddities, such as women are not allowed to try on clothing in clothing stores.

"The mere thought of a disrobed woman behind a dressing-room door is apparently too much for men to handle," says Vanity Fair writer Maureen Dowd in 'A Girl's Guide to Saudi Arabia'.

Other more unusual restrictions include:
Entering a cemetery
Working in a lingerie shop (some stores have recently begun hiring female employees, but the majority are still staffed by men)
Reading an uncensored fashion magazine
Buying a Barbie

Read more: www.theweek.co.uk...

It's possible we only know the tip of the iceberg. But, on the bright side, at least Saudi women are able to get an education, unlike women in some other countries.

I can't help but wonder why they are not permitted to enter a cemetery, though.

posted on Feb, 12 2015 @ 09:00 PM
link   
a reply to: ladyinwaiting

Entering a cemetery
Buying a Barbie

EVERYTHING is pretty messed up, but these two take the cake.

"Oh, no, lady, you cannot enter the cemetery. I don't care who you're visiting, go away now. You simply don't have the right to mourn in your own way."

"I'm taking this, could you please wrap it? It's a present to my daughter."
"Of course, ma'am! Oh... wait. THIS IS A BARBIE, YOU AREN'T ALLOWED TO BUY BARBIES!!!"

I mean... what???

posted on Feb, 12 2015 @ 09:05 PM
link   
I always wondered why women drive... It all makes sense now....

posted on Feb, 12 2015 @ 10:08 PM
link   
Although I hardly fear the wrath of an American woman or any woman's condemnation, (been married twice, and still married to my second wife). I can't make the connection of rape with driving a car. It seems to me that a woman wrapped up in a steel car, barreling down the highway would be more protected than anyone who wasn't.
edit on 12-2-2015 by IlluminatiTechnician because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 12 2015 @ 10:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: ScientificRailgun

a reply to: FlyersFan

If I could get a group of ATS women to confront him and rip him a new one (as they say), you would definitely be high up on my recruitment list!

Just sayin'.

_________

They just want to completely control women. And they do, and they don't want that to change. Somewhere in their heads, they fear women terribly.
Can you put me on that list too? I'd like to give this idiot a piece of my "inferior female mind".

I'm on board. I imagine all us ATS women would be. Doesn't matter how much we argue over politics or religion, this is one thing we can all agree on.

The mentality of this man and of Saudi men in general toward women reflects
a total lack of self-control on the part of the males in Saudi
total self-absorption with their sex drive
the status of women in SA as sub-humans only good for 2 things: sex and breeding

Illumi. (above) has a great idea, we ATS women could pile into a car
put the guy in the video in the road 1/4 a mile ahead
and let him see if he can stop the car/ get us/ and ....

edit on 10Thu, 12 Feb 2015 22:26:29 -0600pm21202pmk124 by grandmakdw because: addition

posted on Feb, 12 2015 @ 10:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: caladonea

I am going to share with ATS a very personal true story about myself.

When I was 32...I used to frequent a large restaurant...who had a coffee counter...one of the waitresses was a friend of mine. One day (it was winter so it got dark early)...I went in to have a cup of coffee and maybe some dinner...I went to the restroom and when I came back I proceeded to drink my coffee.

About 1/2 hour later I started to feel weird and woozy...(at the time I did not know it; but at another table while I was in the restroom an Iranian man had put a muscle relaxer in my coffee).

I was feeling disoriented...and decided to call a cab...as I went to the front door...a group of middle eastern men showed up and said they would help me...they captured me took me to an upper floor of a hotel...and put me in a room with one man.

I knew martial arts but because of the muscle relaxer I was not able to successfully defend myself. He pulled out a knife held it to my throat...and raped me...it was horrible...when he finished...he stood back and was holding the knife glaring at me..

I cried out loud to (Jesus and asked him and God and Heaven to help me); the man looked at me put the knife on the dresser and said..."You can go now..." I left and immediately and called the police.

I was not driving a car...I was not dressed provocatively...I was just having a cup of coffee.

Many middle Eastern men are twisted in their thinking regarding women; particularly American women.

I agree.

My mother taught me before I went to college, long, long ago, never trust a first generation ME man, or one on a student visa. She had even heard the stories then of how badly they treated women.

As a normal college student, I ignored her advice and did go out with a ME on student visa. I was lucky and did not have happen to me what happened to you. But he did get furious with me when at the end of the date I refused to go to his dorm room for sex. He said "I bought you an expensive meal. You owe me." I laughed in his face, got out of his car and walked away. Mom was right.

Since that long long ago day, everything I have ever heard or experienced with ME men "fresh off the boat", has only proved my Mother right.

However, second generation men with parents from the ME, are assimilated enough that I won't generalize about them, just the ones who grew up in the ME with veiled Mothers.

posted on Feb, 12 2015 @ 10:36 PM
link   

a reply to: Aazadan

It's actually just the opposite. They love their women and think they're precious. So valuable and so beautiful that they need to be hidden away and hoarded like a pile of treasure

Yes, this happens in the U.S. too.

And when the woman finally escapes she typically runs straight to the police, and the man is arrested and goes to jail for false imprisonment, or to a mental health facility for evaluation.

I wasn't saying it was right. To view things that way in the first place you have to see women as property and not as people. That's where they're coming from when making these types of laws though.

posted on Feb, 12 2015 @ 11:34 PM
link   
It's common sense that women drivers will sooner or later be rape in the West. (not really) I just want to know if the guy is saying that Saudi men can't be trusted not to rape a female driver?
edit on 12-2-2015 by BlackOops because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 12 2015 @ 11:58 PM
link   
a reply to: IlluminatiTechnician

"Rape? this is not term for traveling two cars but for one's victory?"
"Ohhh you mean race, that clears alot up."
"And so am still racer for my hate of white infidels?"
"..you mean racist."

edit on 13-2-2015 by GogoVicMorrow because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 13 2015 @ 12:03 AM
link   
so essentially he's saying Women bring it on themselves ? What a pathetic cowardly way to think.

I'm more inclined to believe he doesn't want to take responsibility for HIS OWN inability to keep his dick in his pants and his hands to himself.
Maybe they should start stoning and executing rapists over there instead of the poor Women that suffer from the Men (I use that term loosely) that can't control themselves, like little boys that pull the wings off flies for fun.

posted on Feb, 13 2015 @ 07:02 AM
link   
What a Stupid man... I sometimes believe they do this just to get there agenders on the map after some quiet time, Make a stupid statement ... the ears of other countries perk up then you have a stage spotlight for a moment,

I would look past the statement and await the real story.

And yep id like a few moments with this fella.

posted on Feb, 13 2015 @ 07:44 AM
link   
a reply to: grandmakdw

This is also a combination of the pre-existing tribal culture of the Middle East with Islam layered onto it and not solely one or the other. If you read some of Brigitte Gabriel, she describes her upbringing as a Lebanese Christian, and they had the same attitudes toward women in many respects. So there is a good dose of the culture there before you dollop on the religion.

edit on 13-2-2015 by ketsuko because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 13 2015 @ 08:50 AM
link   

I also had three dates with a first generation ME man, when I was in my early twenties. We went out to dinner a few times, then after the third date he drives us to a hotel and says that he has booked a room there for us. I said, "I don't think so". So, he tells me to get out of the car and find my own way home, this was during the Wintertime, and it was snowing heavily outside. So I got out of the car and wrote on the windshield, in big letters, "F*** O**", then started walking towards the hotel.

He then got out of the car, apologized, and said he would drive me home, which he did and that was the last time we saw each other.

Now that I think about it, I wonder what ME and other men from certain cultures think of Western women and I believe their expectations are way out of whack from reality.

posted on Feb, 13 2015 @ 09:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: InTheLight
Now that I think about it, I wonder what ME and other men from certain cultures think of Western women and I believe their expectations are way out of whack from reality.

as for their expectations my theory is that it comes from their assuming hollywood /entertainment/fashion industry is a realistic representation of western women . you see they are constantly bombarded with entertainment that depicts hot white women acting promiscuously and have sex as casually as a handshake. they seem to have concluded that the wests culture is one in which promiscuity and "loose" behaviour is not only a norm but is also celebrated in entertainment. whether its true or not is besides the point of course.

edit on 13-2-2015 by rokkuman because: (no reason given)

edit on 13-2-2015 by rokkuman because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 13 2015 @ 09:37 AM
link   
THE BOOK of EZEKIEL (Selections from Chapter XVI)

I have caused you to multiply as the bud of the field, and you have increased and grown great, and come to have fine sexual ornaments: your breasts are plump, and your pubic hair is fluffy where before your mound was bare.

Now when I passed you, and desired to have you, behold you were having your monthlies, and I spread my cloak over and covered your nakedness; and we had intercourse and you became mine.

Then I washed you with water. Thoroughly I washed the blood from your legs and rubbed you with oil.

But you trusted in your own beauty, and became a famous whore, and had intercourse with all comers.

And in all your copulations you forgot the days of your youth before your pubic hair had grown, and your monthlies flowed.

You have copulated with the lusty Egyptians, and taken on more men to make me angry.

You have proven insatiable; you have copulated with the Assyrians, and have not been satisfied.

You have copulated with countless men in Canaan, and still not been satisfied.

To make matters worse, you have not even taken money for your whoring, but have done it for nothing like a wife committing adultery.

Even whores know that it is poor business not to charge for their services.

You have been a phallic worshipper, you have danced naked in the church, and transmitted venereal diseases to your children.

I will gather all your lovers together, and expose your diseased condition to them.

----------------------------

People in ME has long memories indeed .

Women driving means women have POWER and that can't be allowed due to Sodom & Gomorra stories .

If you truely want to understand why the ME men have such a low opinion of western women , then start reading this folk poem called the Great Plenipotentiary by Robert Burns .

GREAT PLENIPOTENTIARY by ROBERT BURNS

When you finish reading it then go and listen to Tom Leykis show a bit .

Perhaps you will then GET the idea behind this male driven opinion .

Btw , the women in ME are actually worst when it comes to other women exercising their freedom of choice .

posted on Feb, 13 2015 @ 09:43 AM
link   

No. Women are raped because man has an ego and a diseased one at that.

Women aren't responsible to make you feel sexually whole about yourself and your manhood. Use an old sock.

Same with the inmates in the orange suits. In my correctional facility you rape another man you get your stick amputated and lose one nut.

posted on Feb, 13 2015 @ 09:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko

This is also a combination of the pre-existing tribal culture of the Middle East with Islam layered onto it and not solely one or the other. If you read some of Brigitte Gabriel, she describes her upbringing as a Lebanese Christian, and they had the same attitudes toward women in many respects. So there is a good dose of the culture there before you dollop on the religion.

I am surprised at your response. Maybe you didn't understand that ME means middle eastern, has nothing to do with religion.

I never spoke of religion in my response, just middle eastern men and Saudi men (again no mention of religion) in general. I spoke in general of ME men who are first generation and on student visa's. Please re-read the response. "I did not dollop on the religion."

However, that said. The attitude regarding women appears to continue beyond first generation within the Muslim communities in western countries who have (are in) "no go zones". I lived in Germany for 6 years and for 3 of those close to the border of France where people were really worried about the non-assimilation, which has proved to be a valid concern.

edit on 10Fri, 13 Feb 2015 10:01:54 -0600am21302amk135 by grandmakdw because: addition

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join