It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

So Now Russia Wants to "Expose CIA organized 9/11". Right...

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 12 2015 @ 07:42 AM
link   
Here is a quick an incomplete list of all the sites that are carrying this story, courtesy of google:

Veterans Today‎ - 2 days ago ie, Feb, 10 (cites pravda.ru, with embellishment)
beforeitsnews.com - 2 days ago (cites veteranstoday)
themillenniumreport.com - 2 days ago (cites veteranstoday)
thedailycoin.org - 23 hours ago (cites Elite NWO Agenda)
www.tatoott1009.com - 2 days ago (re-posts veteranstoday video)
projectavalon.net - 1 day ago (cites veteranstoday)
www.godlikeproductions.com - 3 days ago [sic!] (links to pravda.ru)
www.reddit.com -3 days ago (link to pravda.ru)

The first item in the discussion on reddit:

Note, this is pravda.ru citing secretsofthefed.com, not Russian sources

www.reddit.com...

Note how readers are convinced that the story originated on secretsofthefed.com, despite the fact that site links to pravda.ru as the original source!

posted on Feb, 12 2015 @ 07:47 AM
link   
Even if he showed everyone definitive proof nowt would happen.
Most are to busy watching the kardashians.

posted on Feb, 12 2015 @ 07:52 AM
link   
a reply to: DJW001

Nice job mate

Note how readers are convinced that the story originated on secretsofthefed.com, despite the fact that site links to pravda.ru as the original source!

So, long story short, pravda.ru is the original source.

I here have the original pravda.ru article:

США боятся обнародования российских спутниковых фото трагедии 9/11
07.02.2015 | Источник: Правда.Рy

Notice the date - five days ago. It predates anything in your list.

posted on Feb, 12 2015 @ 07:55 AM
link   
a reply to: swanne

Notice the date - five days ago. It predates anything in your list.

Yep! A news article that cites a source that hadn't been published yet. What I find disgusting is how many people not only ran with the ball, but embellished the story to agree with their own, I'll be blunt, hatreds.

posted on Feb, 12 2015 @ 07:59 AM
link   

This is rich indeed.

People will believe anything - not because these things are true, but simply because they are shocking.

(Roll eyes)

posted on Feb, 12 2015 @ 08:20 AM
link   
I predict that the most vocal defenders of President Putin will not participate in this thread for fear of bumping it. They want it to sink quietly off the "Recent Posts" list.

posted on Feb, 12 2015 @ 09:29 AM
link   

I am always struck by the complete inability to understand what makes America special.

We have a revolution every 4 years (every two it could be argued). There is no blood and we live long enough to change our minds naturally.

posted on Feb, 12 2015 @ 09:30 AM
link   

It absolutely doesn't matter what Russia has

Anyone can see by looking into wtc7 that US government did indeed kill Americans in false flag of 9/11

And by looking at issue of "dancing Israelis"

We can see that Mossad was involved too

The only mystery is how you can defend that, personally, that is a mystery to my mind

posted on Feb, 12 2015 @ 09:43 AM
link   
a reply to: PizzaAnyday505

This thread is not about 9/11, it is about how the Soviet and, now, Russian intelligence agencies use disinformation to manipulate the global perception of events. I provided an example of how Russia is currently planting an internet rumor that Russia has "satellite photos" that prove, somehow, that the United States government was responsible for the World Trade Center attack. It has provided no evidence, nor even evidence that the evidence exists, but it has created a broad trail of interlinked propaganda sites that are broadcasting the lie.

Do you believe the pravda.ru story? Why?

posted on Feb, 12 2015 @ 09:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: DJW001
This thread is not about 9/11,

AAAAHAhah

Thread title even has 9/11 in it

You know that saying

"Sometimes you get the bear, sometimes the bear gets you"

When Russian bear one day gets the US due to all the sins of US ideology, behaviour and policy You will know it

posted on Feb, 12 2015 @ 09:54 AM
link   

It may have 9/11 in the title, but it is in the "Deconstructing Disinformation" Forum. I suppose we could open the dialogue up a bit to discuss how the FSB was caught by the local militia attempting to firebomb a building as part of their campaign to give Putin extraordinary powers to launch a genocidal campaign against Chechniya.

Any takers?

posted on Feb, 12 2015 @ 09:56 AM
link   

Even if that was true and it isn't

How does that compare to 3000 dead Americans and 1 million dead in Middle East directly and indirectly 14 years later

Oh boy oh boy

posted on Feb, 12 2015 @ 09:56 AM
link   
Withholding evidence, hhmmm, doesn't that make them complicit as well...

posted on Feb, 12 2015 @ 10:04 AM
link   

Even if that was true and it isn't

It is true, and you know it. You didn't even have to watch the 40 minute video!

How does that compare to 3000 dead Americans and 1 million dead in Middle East directly and indirectly 14 years later

293 innocent Russians randomly murdered in their own homes and 50,000 to 80,000 dead in Chechniya. Who do you think wins the comparison?

posted on Feb, 12 2015 @ 10:08 AM
link   

But somehow I feel Russia is lacking both impartiality and credibility in its claim.

I'm not trying to influence you one way or another, but the truth is impartial to the speaker's impartiality. Credibility problems are not a deal killer either.

Developing skills as a skeptic requires you to look beyond the various biases in play.

posted on Feb, 12 2015 @ 10:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: greencmp

I am always struck by the complete inability to understand what makes America special.

We have a revolution every 4 years (every two it could be argued). There is no blood and we live long enough to change our minds naturally.

America is special all right. Your assertion that the US has a revolution every 4 years is absurd.
It has a mass revulsion every 4 years at the dissonant theater that is the two party monopoly.

posted on Feb, 12 2015 @ 10:21 AM
link   
a reply to: InverseLookingGlass

Sorry to disappoint but, we won't be having a bloody revolution no matter how much you want us to.

posted on Feb, 12 2015 @ 10:42 AM
link   
I thought Mossad organized 911? Maybe your thread is a thread to throw disinfo, deniability for Mossad? Hey this is a conspiracy site!

posted on Feb, 12 2015 @ 02:52 PM
link   
If Putin had the goods, and that's a very big if, obviously he would hold that gem till it served his interests the most. I do find it interesting that there are major peace deals being made in the Ukraine all of a sudden?

If Americans really wanted the truth about 9/11 they would be protesting on Capitol Hill to have the 28 page classified document released, not waiting for putin.

posted on Feb, 12 2015 @ 03:54 PM
link   
There were major peace deals made weeks ago and they were instantly broken. If you think the latest peace deal is evidence that the supposed evidence exists, you are simply wrong. The whole story was made up to make American conspiracy theorists keen on Putin. It is a blatant lie. Satellite evidence can prove nothing about anything. reply to: jaws1975

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join