It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

So Now Russia Wants to "Expose CIA organized 9/11". Right...

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 12 2015 @ 03:58 PM
link   
a reply to: DJW001

TextSatellite evidence can prove nothing about anything.
Too bad we all wouldn't have taken that as a truth about Iraq at the time .

posted on Feb, 12 2015 @ 04:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: the2ofusr1

TextSatellite evidence can prove nothing about anything.
Too bad we all wouldn't have taken that as a truth about Iraq at the time .

I didn't. Did you?

posted on Feb, 12 2015 @ 04:13 PM
link   

Yea I did . I couldn't have imagined that our Govt's were willing and able to tell such big lies and kill their own citizens .911 was a big wake up call for a lot of us .

posted on Feb, 12 2015 @ 05:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: the2ofusr1

Yea I did . I couldn't have imagined that our Govt's were willing and able to tell such big lies and kill their own citizens .911 was a big wake up call for a lot of us .

If 9/11 woke you up, why did you fall for the NeoCon lies?

posted on Feb, 12 2015 @ 05:48 PM
link   

which lies were those ?

posted on Feb, 12 2015 @ 06:43 PM
link   

Would the US say they are ready to arm the pro US forces there if there were meaningful peace talks going on?

It's sad to say but CNN might as well be the white house press secretary. A few days ago they were headlining the US arming pro US troops, today they are headlining the peace talks there. Make of it what you will.

posted on Feb, 12 2015 @ 07:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: DJW001
a reply to: PizzaAnyday505

Even if that was true and it isn't

It is true, and you know it. You didn't even have to watch the 40 minute video!

293 innocent Russians randomly murdered in their own homes and 50,000 to 80,000 dead in Chechniya. Who do you think wins the comparison?

How does that compare to 3000 dead Americans and 1 million dead in Middle East directly and indirectly 14 years later

Ummm even if neither quote is true the USA WINS OF COURSE!!
edit on 12-2-2015 by ParasuvO because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 13 2015 @ 05:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: jaws1975

Would the US say they are ready to arm the pro US forces there if there were meaningful peace talks going on?

It's sad to say but CNN might as well be the white house press secretary. A few days ago they were headlining the US arming pro US troops, today they are headlining the peace talks there. Make of it what you will.

The United States indicated it might start arming Ukraine, and suddenly Putin is willing to talk peace. Not a coincidence.

posted on Feb, 13 2015 @ 05:28 AM
link   
a reply to: ParasuvO

Ummm even if neither quote is true the USA WINS OF COURSE!!

You mean even though Putin murdered hundreds of innocent Russians in a cold blooded false flag, you think only the United States is capable of doing evil.

posted on Feb, 13 2015 @ 07:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: PizzaAnyday505
Anyone can see by looking into wtc7 that US government did indeed kill Americans in false flag of 9/11

And by looking at issue of "dancing Israelis"

We can see that Mossad was involved too

The only mystery is how you can defend that, personally, that is a mystery to my mind

But you are forgetting something. Russia had stakes in 9/11, too. And now that we know Russia is capable of providing false documents (in fact, it is her favourite counterintelligence strategy), what do you think it means on the bigger picture of 9/11?

I agree, there was something fishy about 9/11. But we all know the official story, and nearly all of us know the alternate ("true") story.

But how can we be sure the "true" story is not actually disinfo? How can we be sure that the majority of "truthers" were not actually led to believe in the wrong "truth" by a forering counterintelligence? In my experience, the true "truth" is hardly the most popular one, especially in politics.

Pure speculation, of course. As I have said earlier, my position on this issue is neutral.

posted on Feb, 13 2015 @ 04:05 PM
link   
Once again, the fellow travelers avoid posting a reaction to this for fear it will get bumped. The last thing they want is for people to be reminded that the Russians play dirty tricks, too.

posted on Feb, 13 2015 @ 04:46 PM
link   

I am still kind of curious what neo-con lies you were talking about up thread . Oh and yea dirty tricks all around dont you know .

posted on Feb, 13 2015 @ 04:58 PM
link   
a reply to: the2ofusr1

I am still kind of curious what neo-con lies you were talking about up thread . Oh and yea dirty tricks all around dont you know .

In no particular order:

Iraq was involved in the 9/11 attack. (Saddam was a Baathist, not an Islamist.)
Iraq was actively developing nuclear weapons. (Iraq lacked both the physical and knowledge infrastructure.)
Iraq had mobile biological labs. (The source was a known fantasist.)
Iraq posed a real and present danger to the United States. (Iraq lacked the resources to project power that far.)

I could go on, but combining news sources other than Fox News and The Washington Times with a dash of critical thinking was enough to see clean through the lies. Putin's claims about a "Nazi coup" threatening a "genocide against ethnic Russians" is equally odious.

Edit to add: What makes you think those pictures were "really" from South Ossetia? Because RT said so?
edit on 13-2-2015 by DJW001 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 13 2015 @ 05:05 PM
link   

I think RT gave a few sources for the pics but a quick google brings up www.google.ca... .9

posted on Feb, 13 2015 @ 05:09 PM
link   

Here is a link to the piece in 2008 www.nysun.com...

posted on Feb, 13 2015 @ 05:37 PM
link   

Those aren't the same photographs. They both show a column of tanks on a road, but the photos are taken from different heights and the roadside is different. Maybe I'm just looking at the wrong photographs....

posted on Feb, 13 2015 @ 06:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: swanne

originally posted by: hellobruce

Nowhere there is Putin quoted saying "Putin has announced that he was in possession of "proofs" that the US intelligence was behind 9/11."

In a Feb. 7 article, the website claimed that the Russian government was preparing to release evidences that 9/11 was a "false flag" operation orchestrated by the U.S. government and its intelligence services.

www.inquisitr.com...

As I said, Google is your friend.
. I still don't see where Putin said anything.

posted on Feb, 13 2015 @ 06:05 PM
link   

Here you can check out a piece on the story . "A spokesperson for Inhofe said that the delegation had provided the images in print form when Inhofe was the ranking member of the Senate Armed Services Committee, and that Karber, who led the delegation, had recently said that the photos were authentic when staff reached out to him.
“Prior to using these photos this week, staff reached out to the Georgetown professor who said he could confirm that these photos were taken between Aug. 24 and Sept. 5 in Eastern Ukraine,” Inhofe spokesperson Donelle Harder said. “We scanned them in to provide to the Free Beacon. Since they were in print form and we had other sources confirm that these photos match the scenario on the ground, we failed to Google image search them.” Harder said that the office had learned that one of the photos is an AP photo from the Russia-Georgia war in 2008, and the office was able to find two others online here and here.
“The Ukrainian parliament members who gave us these photos in print form as if it came directly from a camera really did themselves a disservice,” Inhofe said in a statement. “We felt confident to release these photos because the images match the reporting of what is going on in the region. I was furious to learn one of the photos provided now appears to be falsified from an AP photo taken in 2008. This doesn’t change the fact that there is plenty of evidence Russia has made advances into the country with T-72 tanks and that pro-Russian separatists have been killing Ukrainians in cold blood.” www.buzzfeed.com...

posted on Feb, 13 2015 @ 09:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: Flesh699

originally posted by: swanne

originally posted by: hellobruce

Nowhere there is Putin quoted saying "Putin has announced that he was in possession of "proofs" that the US intelligence was behind 9/11."

In a Feb. 7 article, the website claimed that the Russian government was preparing to release evidences that 9/11 was a "false flag" operation orchestrated by the U.S. government and its intelligence services.

www.inquisitr.com...

As I said, Google is your friend.
. I still don't see where Putin said anything.

Putin didn't say anything... you are supposed to believe that an American source leaked that the United States government is afraid that Putin has incriminating evidence. As I said before, this propaganda offence was really poorly thought out and badly executed.

posted on Feb, 14 2015 @ 07:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: Flesh699
I still don't see where Putin said anything.

And you probably never will.

As I said, zero credibility in the claim. In Russia just like in anywhere else, newspaper and "leaks" are plagued with bias ast best, or propaganda at worst.

Welcome to the Information War.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join