It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

So Now Russia Wants to "Expose CIA organized 9/11". Right...

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 12 2015 @ 05:55 AM
link   
As most of you already know, it was alleged that Putin has announced that he was in possession of "proofs" that the US intelligence was behind 9/11.

Now. I personally entertain a neutral position of all the theories behind 9/11. And I welcome any new evidences.

But somehow I feel Russia is lacking both impartiality and credibility in its claim.

First of all, about the impartiality: Sparking a revolution insdide US has long been Russia's daydream. It's been decades the KGB spent their efforts to do just that. What we are seing here, this action of blaming every evils of the World on the US intelligence, has been Russia's favourite tactic ever since the Cold War:

Operation INFEKTION:

Operation INFEKTION was a KGB disinformation campaign to spread information that the United States invented HIV/AIDS[2] as part of a biological weapons research project at Fort Detrick, Maryland. The Soviet Union used it to undermine the United States’ credibility, foster anti-Americanism, isolate America abroad, and create tensions between host countries and the U.S. over the presence of American military bases (which were often portrayed as the cause of AIDS outbreaks in local populations).[3]
(...)
Aftermath[edit]
Fairly recent research shows what can arguably be seen as the ongoing effect on the public mind.

In 1992, 15% of Americans considered it definitely or probably true that "the AIDS virus was created deliberately in a government laboratory."[2] In 2005, a study by the RAND Corporation and Oregon State University revealed that nearly 50% of African Americans thought AIDS was man-made, over 25% believed AIDS was a product of a government laboratory, 12% believed it was created and spread by the CIA

KGB blames FLQ on CIA:

The KGB was concerned that the FLQ's terrorist attacks could be linked to the Soviet Union. It designed a disinformation campaign and forged documents to portray the FLQ as a CIA false flag operation. A photocopy of the forged "CIA document" was "leaked" to the Montreal Star in September 1971.

Soviet "active measures":

Retired KGB Maj. Gen. Oleg Kalugin described active measures as "the heart and soul of Soviet intelligence" (...) A few claims of active measures against the United States were described in the Mitrokhin Archive:[1]

-Discrediting of the Central Intelligence Agency (CIA)

And now, for the credibility: If Russia has already known the so-called "truth" about 9/11, why did she choose now as the time to reveal it? It seems every time Russia feels the heat going up, suddenly a new "leak" appear to shift the attention on the CIA.

NATO: "What the heck... Russia is breaking the ceasefire - it's invading Ukraine... "

Russia: "Oh! You caught me. Er... Ooh, look behind you! The CIA organized 9/11! "

Are Russian sources really that concerned for the "awakening" of the American people?

Food for though: the 14 years Russia waited... More than enough time to change records and/or film fake footages.

And why does not Russia address the link between 9/11 and KGB?

September 11, 2001 was directly rooted in a joint Soviet/Palestine Liberation Organization (PLO) operation conceived in the aftermath of the 1967 Six-Day Arab-Israeli War. The object of this joint operation was to repair Moscow's prestige by turning the Islamic world against Israel and by creating a rabid and violent hatred for its main supporter, the United States. The strategy was to portray the US, this land of freedom, as a Nazi-style "imperial-Zionist country" financed by Jewish money and run by a rapacious "Council of the Elders of Zion" (the Kremlin's epithet for the US Congress)

-Ion Mihai Pacepa, former spy

Hm...

Posted to the ATS Twitter Feed with this image:

edit on 12-2-2015 by SkepticOverlord because: POSTED TO TWITTER

edit on 12-2-2015 by SkepticOverlord because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 12 2015 @ 06:07 AM
link   
A thread was started on this yesterday.

posted on Feb, 12 2015 @ 06:13 AM
link   
a reply to: AutumnWitch657

A thread discussing the implication about the history of Russia and its past disinformation strategies on current russian information output?

I think not...

posted on Feb, 12 2015 @ 06:16 AM
link   
Ooh boy. This ain't gonna be a popular thread.

Ah well, I'm not posting for stars anyway. Truth lasts way longer.

posted on Feb, 12 2015 @ 06:23 AM
link   
a reply to: swanne

Not likely Putin will release any new evidence but one never knows .Choosing to move away from the CIA/Saudi involvement to the big bad Putin/KGB might be a good idea . I don't think there will be any uprising in the US .I do think as more people look into what is already been produced about 911 the more people will have disgust with the 911 commission .

KGB might just have the upper hand in that if they are overthrowing govt's they are not using the CIA's color revolutions or just plain cou's . Plenty of evidence for CIA involvement's in most troubled spots though . It would be interesting as to what would the public do if it was shown beyond a shadow of a doubt that it was a inside job and the MSM were to report it . Time will tell if there is any thing to the the story . Do you have a link to Putin making the claims ? I see you have lots of links that Russia / KGB and Putin did 911 but where is the link to Putins words ?

posted on Feb, 12 2015 @ 06:30 AM
link   

The most glaring omission you neglected, who stands to gain by the US perpetual war against the rest of the world. Project for a new American Century. Foreign policy and US hegemony ala Clash of Civilizations; Samuel Huntington. So throw away Putins "evidence of CIA involvement". You're still left with "who benefits".

19 "recently" trained terrorists brought America to its knees. Yep

posted on Feb, 12 2015 @ 06:30 AM
link   
Indeed.

originally posted by: the2ofusr1
where is the link to Putins words ?

Putin did not produce the "proofs" yet, but allegations are, he claims he is about to.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

edit on 12-2-2015 by swanne because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 12 2015 @ 06:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: swanne
As most of you already know, Putin has announced that he was in possession of "proofs" that the US intelligence was behind 9/11.

Please show us exactly where Putin said that....

posted on Feb, 12 2015 @ 06:33 AM
link   
No and the USA does not give disinformation. They all have their propaganda. Analyze and decide. There are two types of people in this world. Those who can extrapolate from incomplete data.

posted on Feb, 12 2015 @ 06:34 AM
link   
a reply to: TheConstruKctionofLight

I think history has shown that no intelligence agencies has clean closets.

But if that includes CIA, that also includes KGB. Putin suddenly deciding to come as a Saviour (after having waited 14 years) is just too convenient to be true.

posted on Feb, 12 2015 @ 06:35 AM
link   
a reply to: hellobruce

Google and ATS's search are your friends, mate.

posted on Feb, 12 2015 @ 06:46 AM
link   
a reply to: swannewww.abovetopsecret.com...

I think so.

posted on Feb, 12 2015 @ 06:49 AM
link   
a reply to: AutumnWitch657

This thread you linked me to is significantly different from my op.

In here I am focusing on Russia's general impartiality regarding "leaks" about US affairs.

posted on Feb, 12 2015 @ 06:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: swanne
a reply to: hellobruce

Google and ATS's search are your friends, mate.

Nowhere there is Putin quoted saying "Putin has announced that he was in possession of "proofs" that the US intelligence was behind 9/11."

posted on Feb, 12 2015 @ 06:54 AM
link   
as i said in that thread, i like this part.

in the cities will begin mass protests, turning into an uprising, paint a picture of American analysts

nyet!

posted on Feb, 12 2015 @ 07:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheConstruKctionofLight
The most glaring omission you neglected, who stands to gain by the US perpetual war against the rest of the world. Project for a new American Century.

The US already lost that race. The next century will be Asian.

China becomes #1 economical power
Russia-China alliance
Asia ranks #1 in manufactured products

posted on Feb, 12 2015 @ 07:05 AM
link   

As most of you already know, Putin has announced that he was in possession of "proofs" that the US intelligence was behind 9/11.

Wrong. Now Pravda.ru claims that the United States government is "afraid" that Russia will release conclusive evidence. They should have left their Fearless Leader out of it, since it has a high probability of going pear shaped... the government hating crowd will resent Russia as much as they hate the United States if Russia doesn't deliver the goods.

Anyway, this story is an excellent example of the FSB's digital offensive strategy. I started covering it at this post:

Pravda.ru claims that the source for this information is not "a Kremlin insider," as a certain Internet Hoax Queen would, but an ostensibly American "alternate news site." This is because the news is that the United States government is afraid, so this information is presumably coming from an American leaker. Here is a link to the article on Pravda.ru, bearing a February 7, 2015 date:

www.pravda.ru...

Here is what they say to their Russian target audience:

Россия подготавливает выпуск доказательств причастности американского правительства и спецслужб к атаке 11 сентября. В перечень доказательств входят спутниковые снимки, сообщает сайт secretsofthefed. com.

Translated:

Russia is preparing the release of evidence of the involvement of the US government and intelligence services to the September 11 attacks. In the list of evidence includes satellite images, the website secretsofthefed. com

[Trans. Google]

The (undated) source of this statement, a well dinked conspiracy site called secretsofthefed.com carries exactly the same content as Pravda.ru and concludes with:

Do not be confused by such unsightly scenario, the actual development of the situation could be much worse, experts warn. SOURCE

The hyperlinked source? Another supposed American conspiracy site, Conspiracy Club, which specializes in content like "Russia orders United States to release Roswell files." Here is a link to its article... dated February 10!

www.conspiracyclub.co...

Screenshots:

Pravda:

[Note the attribution to SOTF]

secretsofthefed.com:

[Note dashboard]

The blue hyperlink leads to conspiracyclub.com:

And conspiracyclub's source?

[Lower left corner-- PRAVDA.RU!]

One of the sloppiest propaganda offensives I've seen.

edit on 12-2-2015 by DJW001 because: Edit to add additional material.

edit on 12-2-2015 by DJW001 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 12 2015 @ 07:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: hellobruce

Nowhere there is Putin quoted saying "Putin has announced that he was in possession of "proofs" that the US intelligence was behind 9/11."

In a Feb. 7 article, the website claimed that the Russian government was preparing to release evidences that 9/11 was a "false flag" operation orchestrated by the U.S. government and its intelligence services.

www.inquisitr.com...

As I said, Google is your friend.

posted on Feb, 12 2015 @ 07:20 AM
link   

Tomatoes, tomahatoes. BS no matter how you slice them.
edit on 2122015 by AutumnWitch657 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 12 2015 @ 07:22 AM
link   
a reply to: DJW001

Hm... A clarification at this source

A Russian Communist Party newspaper is claiming Russia will publish satellite photos that claim the U.S. was involved in the Sept. 11, 2001 terrorist attacks. It comes as a top Russian aide warned the U.S. to not “arm Ukraine” in the country’s fight against separatist rebels in the east.

Pravda, which was the mouthpiece of the Soviet Union before it collapsed, claims that “Putin is going to hit once, but he’s going to hit hard.” Pravda is currently owned by the Communist Party of the Russian Federation, but it was used as a propaganda tool by the Soviet Union for most of its existence and particularly under dictator Joseph Stalin. The current form of Pravda isn’t much different, which features a smorgasbord of pro-Russia and anti-America articles with inflammatory headlines like “USA creates Fourth Reich to destroy Russia,” “America’s Iron Curtain,” and it has published articles touting Russia’s nuclear arsenal.

This is confirmed by Wikipedia itself:

Pravda.ru (formerly Pravda Online) is a Russian internet news website established in 1999 and owned by pro-Kremlin Pravda.ru Holding (headed by Vadim Gorshenin).

en.m.wikipedia.org...

Sometimes a conspiracy is just a conspiracy.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join