It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

US fears Russian publication of satellite photos of 9/11

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 10 2015 @ 05:46 PM
link   

American experts believe that despite the fact that relations between the US and Russia reached the worst point since the Cold War, Putin delivered until Obama only minor troubles. Analysts believe that this "calm before the storm." Putin is going to hit once, but he's going to hit hard. Russia is preparing the release of evidence of the involvement of the US government and intelligence services to the September 11 attacks. In the list of evidence includes satellite images, the website secretsofthefed. com.

Russia says will release evidence

Some interesting words there..but these ones says even more

The evidence will be so convincing that they fall on the previous cases to manipulate public opinion in order to achieve selfish private interests.

Russia proves that America is no stranger to expose and kill its citizens in order to achieve a pretext for military intervention in the foreign country. In the case of "the September 11 attacks," the evidence will serve as satellite imagery.

Excerpt from above source.

The propraghanda wars are in full swing....is this something America can play with....has America duped its people enough over the past 14 years....I guess time will tell...but if true the evidence better be good...because truthers are still trying to get out there...so what does Putin hold that could be so damning.

edit on 052828p://f48Tuesday by plube because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 10 2015 @ 05:51 PM
link   
pravda.ru says it all.
no more credible than RT.

i like this part here.

in the cities will begin mass protests, turning into an uprising, paint a picture of American analysts

if it ant got to do with race or evil corporations, there are no mass protests, turning into an uprising/ looting.
edit on 10-2-2015 by hounddoghowlie because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 10 2015 @ 05:54 PM
link   
I hope they didn't use the same camera they use for bigfoot or UFO's you know how bad they can be

posted on Feb, 10 2015 @ 05:55 PM
link   
THEY will disregard as a commie source like always.

posted on Feb, 10 2015 @ 05:56 PM
link   
Wow, I can't wait to see what it is.

posted on Feb, 10 2015 @ 06:00 PM
link   
a reply to: cavtrooper7

Yes...well one should only trust western media....because it never lies

Like BBC announcing the collapse of building 7 while it was still standing in the background.

posted on Feb, 10 2015 @ 06:07 PM
link   
a reply to: plube

I say, bring it on! I'm sure if it is released, the U.S. government will say it's fake or it's been doctored. Heck, this kind of deniability or explaining it away as fake, has worked for UFO events including multiple witness sightings. Why wouldn't it work here?

I'm sure I and a lot of people who question the 911 OS, would be extremely interested in viewing these satellite images. Could Russia be holding the Ace card? If this does turn out to be legitimate, all I have to say is holy $hit! Our government is going to have a lot of explaining to do, and I'm sure it will fall on deaf ears. This could cause a major uproar among the U.S. public!

posted on Feb, 10 2015 @ 06:09 PM
link   

I got into a fight with another vet over what is correct BECAUSE he felt the same way.
Common sense never HAS worked LOOK at JFK .
If I pop yiou IN THE back of your HEAD you pitch FORWARD...they aren't listening and are DEEPLY programmed I guess others FEAR that we are a nasty creature, I know it.

edit on 10-2-2015 by cavtrooper7 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 10 2015 @ 06:09 PM
link   
Here is a little addition from veterans today...read the editors note under photo

(Editor’s note: Russian satellite evidence proving the controlled demolition of the World Trade Center using “special weapons” was reviewed by a VT editor while in Moscow. The article below was forwarded to us for publication in the US and translated from Russian. It is 3 days old, published on February 7, 2015.)

Veterans today

Like I said the propaganda wars are in full swing.... we the shall suffer

edit on 062828p://f36Tuesday by plube because: speeeling

posted on Feb, 10 2015 @ 06:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: cavtrooper7
THEY will disregard as a commie source like always.

I think I know who you are on about lol

posted on Feb, 10 2015 @ 06:11 PM
link   

THEN comes a DRAFT, it 's an EASY pattern to read.
They work so hard on destroying any piece to kill more off.
edit on 10-2-2015 by cavtrooper7 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 10 2015 @ 06:12 PM
link   
a reply to: sosobad

THEY would make better newsmen...

posted on Feb, 10 2015 @ 06:13 PM
link   

Wasn't this threatened before awhile back? Something rings familiar with this.

What could satellite imagery show that would be damning, unless it helps collaborate whatever other evidence they may have? The only thing I can think of, and I usually won't touch this theory with a 20ft. pole, is the "no plane conspiracy".

Anyone else have a thought on what the imagery, if indeed it does exist, could show?

Edit:
Okay I found it, they've been saying this for a few months now.

RT - 9/11 inside job - August 02, 2011" target="_blank" class="postlink" rel="nofollow">Russia presents evidence...

Edit: Sorry, I got the wrong link earlier.
edit on 10-2-2015 by TheLieWeLive because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 10 2015 @ 06:18 PM
link   
I equate this type of article to pulling out a pistol and waving it around. If you have the shot take it if it brings you some survival bonus. You don't just pull a pistol and hang it out there hoping to scare someone. It makes no sense and makes you look the fool for doing it.

posted on Feb, 10 2015 @ 06:24 PM
link   

You know what will happen right?
The republicans will sweep it all under the rug........ If they have evidence.

Which I doubt.

And everyone will be too busy watching The Walking Dead to care anyways.

posted on Feb, 10 2015 @ 06:33 PM
link   
Russia doesn't have evidence of anything.

& I say this as a "truther"...

& if they do...

They're scum for hiding it from the World for nearly 15years until they felt it was an opportune moment for their political goals.

posted on Feb, 10 2015 @ 06:33 PM
link   
a reply to: TheLieWeLive

Anyone else have a thought on what the imagery, if indeed it does exist, could show?

Possible infrared heat signatures at the base of the towers either moments before or during impact?

Captured satellite imagery of the Pentagon being hit by a cruise missile and not a plane?

Image of flight 93 being blown out of the sky by our own jet fighters?

Captured image of a Command and control center on top of building 7 during the impact of the planes on both trade towers?

Captured image of explosives being carried into the trade towers days before 911?

...I guess we'll have to wait and see.

posted on Feb, 10 2015 @ 06:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: WeRpeons
...I guess we'll have to wait and see.

More likely "nothing at all".

posted on Feb, 10 2015 @ 06:38 PM
link   
a reply to: CharlieSpeirs

They're scum for hiding it from the World for nearly 15years until they felt it was an opportune moment for their political goals.

I agree with that! However, if it is legitimate, people in the U.S. won't care. When it comes down to it, blood will be boiling, and the U.S. government will be in the hot seat.

posted on Feb, 10 2015 @ 06:42 PM
link   
a reply to: WeRpeons

Wow, bravo, ask and I shall receive.

<<   2  3  4 >>

join