It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

US fears Russian publication of satellite photos of 9/11

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 12 2015 @ 01:00 PM
link   
If Russia has such evidence in their possession and they don't or haven't released it to the public - meaning everyone everywhere the second they had such evidence - they are every bit as corrupt and full of BS and hypocrisy as any other country currently beating it's chest in the globalist penis games at the butt end of this dreary age IMO.

I doubt they have anything like that though. They're just playing games with peoples minds because they know the US is so fragmented and stir crazy.

posted on Feb, 12 2015 @ 01:01 PM
link   
a reply to: Indigo5

Nope what am presenting is..why...why only ever just western sources as being able to get things out there....also...pravda has not stated anything other than a possible here...nothing more nothing less.....also with the the number of shills and trolls presenting in here....it seems to have struck a cord.

I could have just posted it from a third party site...but I chose to present from a communist source...as I am sure Putin is not going to just let pravda go wild now is he.

edit on 012828p://f47Thursday by plube because: ffs..fat finger syndrome again

posted on Feb, 12 2015 @ 01:13 PM
link   
a reply to: TownCryer

If they have evidence...and it is IF.....then when relations were good there would be no need to present it...as I know Putin's Russia is capable also of many evil deeds....but to ever think the USA is angel white and not capable of the same evil deeds...able danger,north woods,USS liberty(accident my a#&%)... Then the only fool is the one whom might not be willing to accept the possibility.

Once again...I take no sides...what I do is wake people to the FACT.....we are all being deceived and the ones who are going to suffer in this next world conflict is going to be the people....so your choice to live under the elitist scum propaganda....Or wake up and smell the coffee...fight to expose the scum on all sides ....stop fighting for any god or government...the good ole USA killed its own people to start this war on terror...and I personally know that those buildings came down through controlled demolition..... That is from my expertise ....I have been promoting it from the start...simply because it is FACT.
edit on 012828p://f14Thursday by plube because: (no reason given)

edit on 012828p://f27Thursday by plube because: ffs...fat finger sydrome

posted on Feb, 12 2015 @ 01:22 PM
link   
I would say Russia is the one that lives in fear.

Trying to blackmail the US over 9-11 of all things.

LOOL.

Thanks for the laugh.

Pravada is about as credible as Brian Williams is.

posted on Feb, 12 2015 @ 01:25 PM
link   
a reply to: soulwaxer

I too am in continued disbelief .....USE YOUR EYES.....seems people are blind and for some reason they need....heck...I really don't know what they need anymore....I personally could not care about this satellite imagery.... I dont need it....I know from many many years in all aspects of the construction industry it was controlled demolition....but I really do hope Putin has something....because I just want to slap people into consciousness.... Welcome to the totalitarian world...maybe others want to live in it....but I will do everything I can to stop the scumbag elitist pigs from destroying it....and if Americans can't see their constitution being shredded before their very eyes since the false flag attack of 9/11 then maybe it will take people from outside their borders to wake them up.

posted on Feb, 12 2015 @ 01:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: fartsmeller46
No they don't. Even if they had hardcore evidence it would never reach the american public. The US govt owns the media and most of the internet. A smattering of people would see it on youtube before they pulled it,but not nearly enough to effect change. The only places to still view it would be the small obscure video playing sites that nobodies heard of.

Unfortunately in this you my friend are absolutely correct...I bite my tongue here....as we know the real people who own the press.

posted on Feb, 12 2015 @ 01:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: plube

Nope what am presenting is..why...why only ever just western sources as being able to get things out there....

Trying to parse what you actually said in that post, but I will try to answer the obvious..

It is not just "Western Sources"...Russian State Media certainly publishes occasionally true stories as long as it is favorable to the Russian Government. If not it will not be published or those in Russia that do report inconvenient truths concerning the Russian Government end up arrested, murdered, tortured or beaten...That is legitimate and documented fact.

Put another way you are asking why a "Free Press" should be considered more reliable than "State Sponsored Propaganda".

The answer should be obvious..

posted on Feb, 12 2015 @ 01:43 PM
link   

Nope not asking that question at all...but you failed IMHO....there is no such thing as free press....it is ALL OWNED press...

Been at this game for a long time...but this is not a thread I would like to discuss press ownership in...the closet thing to free press right now is the internet...and hence why it is such a threat....that is why the Rothschild's are sooooo...desperate to get it into private hands....so please...never ever tell me the press is free....because then I would have to consider myself to be yet another delusional lamb who has to wait for yet another spoon feeding of BS.

Nothing against your comment here...just cannot tolerate the when some one uses the term....free.....and press...in the same sentence...I am not here trying to promote pravda....in any way shape or form....could not care.

What I care about is people...the human race....and right now we are being pushed to breaking point for the gains of a few....and if for one second you yourself do not believe the profits to be gained from turning this world into a single currency/border less totalitarian world then you are the one whom is going to come out the loser.

posted on Feb, 12 2015 @ 01:47 PM
link   
I dont think this info will change americans mind set. they are conditioned to believe anything king obama says.

posted on Feb, 12 2015 @ 01:53 PM
link   
a reply to: JourneymanWelder

It is always a pleasure when I see others who are awake to the fact of how things are....but time has come before it is to late for the few to wake up the many.

The reason the labeling of conspiracy nuts is going so strong right now is because they want to shut us down IMHO...we are not considered as conspiracy theorists anymore .....we are now labeled as conspirators and terrorist..... Thanks for that 9/11.

posted on Feb, 12 2015 @ 01:58 PM
link   
So we have direct footage of the collapse and plane hitting etc. without any solid evidence proving what they claim, and supposedly they have satellite imagery caught at the exact right time, that shows proof it was a weapons attack by the U.S. against our own buildings?

Yea.. right.. ok. And people believe this garbage why?

posted on Feb, 12 2015 @ 02:18 PM
link   
a reply to: tomcat415

Well...you know what...been on this site for years...and if for one second you don't think there are paid shills on here or any site for that matter then you should not be on a conspiracy site...also...trolls are on ALL...sites.....so please...how could I put it any other way...you see....paid shill....and trolls....tell me why those names are out there ....because they exist.

I have not called any individual a single name....I don't use that tactic ....I don't even go for a personal attack on anyone...just because i acknowledge the existence it just means I am aware....and frankly...I don't reply to them...so you must be OK...

posted on Feb, 12 2015 @ 02:25 PM
link   
a reply to: fleabit[qoute]The evidence will be so convincing that they fall on the previous cases to manipulate public opinion in order to achieve selfish private interests.

Not sure what you read but this is what I read...it could be just a counter to how the public has been manipulated...as I stated earlier it could be something that just shows and exposes the lies to the american people.

And my question would be...why discount any possible evidence before it is even presented...now that seems a bit strange to me.

posted on Feb, 12 2015 @ 02:25 PM
link   
a reply to: fleabit

The evidence will be so convincing that they fall on the previous cases to manipulate public opinion in order to achieve selfish private interests.

Not sure what you read but this is what I read...it could be just a counter to how the public has been manipulated...as I stated earlier it could be something that just shows and exposes the lies to the american people.

And my question would be...why discount any possible evidence before it is even presented...now that seems a bit strange to me.
edit on 022828p://f26Thursday by plube because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 12 2015 @ 02:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: soulwaxer
You see those chunks of steel weighing many tons flying the length of a couple football fields at an UPward angle?

There are no chunks of steel going up....

posted on Feb, 12 2015 @ 02:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: samkent

It is claimed they have a satellite image of a anchored carrier launching a Douglas A-3 Skywarrior....

The A-3 was retired 10 years before 911. Fail

True, also it was launched from a anchored ship....

posted on Feb, 12 2015 @ 02:46 PM
link   
a reply to: plube

.as I stated earlier it could be something that just shows and exposes the lies to the american people.

What exactly are they going to expose with their satellite photo, and aren't they doing exactly what they are supposed to be exposing...You know telling lies to the American people.

So when the evidence isn't what you think it may be can we then discount it, also you know what's strange is the fact that people actually believe Russia has this bombshell photo, and has sat on it for this long.

posted on Feb, 12 2015 @ 03:00 PM
link   
There have been claims of "New Evidence Coming Out" for over a decade.
Zip
Nada
At some point you have to admit to yourself you have been hood winked.

posted on Feb, 12 2015 @ 03:16 PM
link   
Well, I'm sure the US has plenty of dirt on Russia too.. So, if Russia releases anything to incriminate the US, I'm sure the US will have plenty of damaging info to release on Putin and the Russian Govt. I relate these threats to the same cold war threats of nuclear war, neither country will ever want to take that first shot, because they know the other is crazy and will respond back immediately... A Mexican Standoff, with no end date in sight...

posted on Feb, 12 2015 @ 03:27 PM
link   
a reply to: tsurfer2000h

You could be correct...but if it is irrefutable....what does that do for you as an american (if that is what you are).

You see that is more the question is it not...if you have been reading the thread then you know I do not need this information...as I truly know not one...not two...but all three of those buildings could not have come down any other way than CD....not going to argue or try to discuss that....as I know it as FACT.

So the question to me becomes...why lie to the people....well it was for a war on terror.....this is all about hearts and minds.....your government won the hearts and minds of your people at the cost of a great many innocent lives....if your a person that accepts that with hand on heart....then that is up to you...but I don't...do I trust the Russians in this....heck no...as someone said earlier if they have been sitting on this for 14yrs makes them just as bad.

To me this is about the elite setting things in motion for the NWO....I think Putin has been jilted in some fashion and is lashing out...as I said before ...this is a full swing propaganda war of which I am not taking sides just because some trumped up oligarch decides he might get back at the US...but by the same token the US is no better ...so if this is an elitist move...then I want to hear all sides of the argument...because I personally will not be killing anyone for anyone's war on the masses....but I will gladly go after all parties whom are trying to deceive us for their own glorified war.

new topics

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join