It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

US fears Russian publication of satellite photos of 9/11

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 11 2015 @ 10:35 PM
link   
a reply to: plube

This is the google/chrome translation for www.pravda.ru...

American experts believe that despite the fact that relations between the US and Russia reached the worst point since the Cold War, Putin delivered until Obama only minor troubles. Analysts believe that this "calm before the storm." Putin is going to hit once, but he's going to hit hard. Russia is preparing the release of evidence of the involvement of the US government and intelligence services to the September 11 attacks. In the list of evidence includes satellite images, the website secretsofthefed. com.

Perhaps we just need a better translation??

I read through your entire thread but did not see (maybe I missed it) any body mention secretsofthefed.com ??

Did any body else go to secretsofthefed.com?? It seems like a click bait site - is there any useful info in there?

Just asking..
edit on 2/11/2015 by SayonaraJupiter because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 11 2015 @ 10:47 PM
link   

If Putin were to post a picture of Bush and Cheney pushing a plunger on 9/11 I still feel the majority would
deny what they are seeing with their own eyes! It has become so readily obvious that our lives are fed with
main stream lies, deceptions and fear mongering but America is still asking for more and will continue doing
this even after the coming collapse happens!
We are so easily distracted with mindless TV, meaningless wedge issues and other mind altering gadgets to be
distracted by a reality that will have a long grasping effect on most of us!
So if he does have something to add to the already tons of other government implicating evidence, then it wont
do much to change many of our minds, IMO! though it may just insure that those of us whom already believe as
many of us do that we are in deep #! May God have mercy on us all for IMO only the end will bring salvation
through that last release from the lies and enslavement most of us are in!

posted on Feb, 11 2015 @ 11:04 PM
link   
a reply to: GonzoSinister

I have to agree with you on Pearl Harbor. There was a lot of decoding events that happened days before the attack on Pearl Harbor which brings into question whether or not the U.S. government allowed it to happen. It's hard to believe a government would sacrifice lives in order to gain overwhelming support to enter the war.

The Gulf of Tonkin incident was exposed to be a black flag operation. Also, holding back 28 classified pages surrounding 9/11 and security footage from surrounding businesses near the Pentagon, is another red flag. With all the other U.S. secret programs and experiments that resulted in American citizens losing their lives, to think the U.S. has a moral high ground is really being naive.

Since the collapse of the Soviet Union, the U.S. has invaded sovereign countries, pressured and influenced other countries, and supported dictators and putting them in power. The U.S. is now spying on their own citizens, justifying illegal search and seizure, and the media is being controlled by corporate and government interests. Isn't that exactly what the U.S. was claiming the Soviet Union was doing during the cold war? We have become what our government made U.S. citizens fear, the old Soviet Union.
edit on 11-2-2015 by WeRpeons because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 11 2015 @ 11:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: DJMSN
I am fairly certain that the US is aware of when Russian satellites are in a position to see what ever they are looking at. hence why aircraft, the test type are moved under cover of darkness or during times when there is not satellite coverage. Any nefarious plans to stage an event of this magnitude would have most certainly taken in account satellite coverage of not only the Russians but one would think even our own. There would be windows of opportunity when there was no coverage and surely this is when the deed was performed if indeed it was done.

Veterans Today is suspect as a source of anything...

Here is the exact quote from Duff.
“About 30% of what’s on Veterans Today is patently false. About 40% of what I write is at least purposefully partially false. Because if I didn’t write false information I wouldn’t be alive. I simply have to do that.”

www.dailyslave.com...

So is he telling the truth now ? Or is this one of the instances when he must lie ?

We all go off on our own media but it is largely in control of its self unlike the state owned media in mother Russia. Time will tell but I doubt it will come from any of these sources.

Do you really believe these conspirators are so intelligent that they think everything through?

If this were the case they would not have been so many holes in the official story line!

The only reason why there are not more people to doubt its validity is the lack of critical

thinking from a majority of the US population!

As for your assessment of the news source "Veterans Today" I believe you are correct about that and

a majority of the internet news sources but I do believe that if the time is put in an informed critical

thinking truther can assess what parts are most likely false!

posted on Feb, 11 2015 @ 11:24 PM
link   
a reply to: Punisher75

i dont even know who that is, but give me a riff and a tune ill sing..

posted on Feb, 11 2015 @ 11:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: TechniXcality
a reply to: Punisher75

i dont even know who that is, but give me a riff and a tune ill sing..

LOL here ya go.

therebelrouser.files.wordpress.com...

www.youtube.com...

posted on Feb, 11 2015 @ 11:33 PM
link   
a reply to: jaffo

Yeah Pearl Harbor is interesting, it's not a false flag because Japan was a real enemy.
I have no doubt that a choice was made at the highest level, to get the Carriers out of harms way and let it come.
An old woman, she was over 90, who said her husband was in the Navy, told me once, they knew and did nothing to prepare, but get there most valuable assets out of harms way.

If those ships were met on the high sea's, Admiral Yamamoto might have turned back with the element of surprise taken from him and no Pearl Harbor, no reason to enter the war.
edit on 12-2-2015 by Blue_Jay33 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 11 2015 @ 11:38 PM
link   
a reply to: nosacrificenofreedom

Apparently they are smart enough to have pulled it off. Here we are 14 years later no closer then "critical thinking" to the "truth". Critical thinking is all fine and good but its no more proof of any version of that awful day other than what is currently in the history books.

As for the internet, could not agree more that there is more fiction than fact and a whole lot of mis-information from too many directions to keep track including our government as well as those who report the news. Would be remiss if I failed to mention the hologram people, satellites from space and a whole lot of groups with their own separate agendas.

The bottom line is that one too many people died (unless they were crisis actors and I am not even going to go there) that day what or whoever the cause. Myself tend to believe what I saw and heard from more than one eye-witness and closed the book on this discussion a long time ago.

We are no closer to truth now than that which we find in our history books about the death of JFK and over 50 years later that debate rattles on and on just as the debate and speculation will continue for the next 50 years over this heinous crime. "Critical thinking" is just another way to say speculate and nothing wrong with it, but lets just call it what it is

posted on Feb, 11 2015 @ 11:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: WeRpeons
a reply to: CharlieSpeirs

They're scum for hiding it from the World for nearly 15years until they felt it was an opportune moment for their political goals.

I agree with that! However, if it is legitimate, people in the U.S. won't care. When it comes down to it, blood will be boiling, and the U.S. government will be in the hot seat.

LOL!!!

Using this for a Last Card! AKA... a Call Out...Exposure Insurance card! Scenario...

Something that James Files has if Something happens to Him...

if this is legit...

Has anyone forgotten Who they have or Had !!!

SNOWDEN !!!!

You Dont think The Russians have Known of some of the Dirt...

you dont think that Snowden would have Placements of Information in Other locations !

that he Only knows about ! his Own Calling Card Insurance ... from Both Sides ?

I would Hope to Think SNOWDEN Would Have.. before he exposed and leak some INFO ...

and have some friends to Exposed The Info.. what he knows if something were to happen to him...

How Much a SDD Drive ( In Snowden's Exposed Time ) can Hold Documents Images etc.. 2 million 3 4 5 6 Million ? How Many Copies to people he can Trust ?

or a Server Cloud Somewhere! The Exact How & Where is endless!!

Let Not Forget Who he Worked For CIA & NSA.

on one of Snowden's most controversial statements: "I, sitting at my desk [could] wiretap anyone, from you or your accountant, to a federal judge or even the president, if I had a personal email.

www.youtube.com...

edit on 42015ThursdayfAmerica/Chicago242 by Wolfenz because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 12 2015 @ 12:13 AM
link   

Attacking the source is all there is to attack as there is no evidence of anything other than that which is recorded by the eyes of many witnesses. If there was evidence which existed to debate then I would certainly do so, unless it pointed me in another direction.

As for Veterans Today as a source, I just don't put much stock in anything he reports with his pen and keyboard, as they have a hat in the ring which does not have any truth in it as admitted by his own words. As for someone killing him if he does not dilute the truth then how are we suppose to pull the truth out of him ? With critical thinking ?

Pure speculation is all critical thinking is, evidence is what is lacking. As for Icke...really ? Both of these men have a choice apparently to tell the truth, at least according to them, advertising dollars buys a lot of truth for VT, just can't publish it. And a big bucks ticket for a free speech from Icke buys you something other than the truth ?

Why bother....I am so tired of unnamed sources from every direction....both VT and Icke....MSM...Politicians and a whole lot of people on the internet. If the story is different than what is in our history books then these people whoever they are did not have any problem killing off 2996 human beings and I doubt they would have any problem taking out Icke or Gordon if they wanted to do so.

Whole lots of people have said why more than either of those two over the years and nobody has disappeared them yet, that claim is critical thinking again or speculation as I like to call it.

As for Putin, our fight with those willing to distort religion into killing is his fight as well as he has had his hands full for a majority of the last decade fighting the same in the Chechen republic and if he has known for the last 15 years of proof to show some evil doings then its his shame and he is no better than those who he will claim pulled it off.

As for 9-11 being exposed as a crime, it already is a crime. 2,996 people were killed and if that is not a crime in your world then do some critical thinking on it and maybe it will come to you. I just cannot at this time buy into pure speculation about an incident which has been admitted to, at least the group that was accused and until evidence comes forward then I must be considered a sheeple...and for that river of hatred it has always existed and always will as long as we have humans on this wretched planet we call home.

posted on Feb, 12 2015 @ 12:20 AM
link   
If the Russians have known 9-11 was an inside job all along and kept it under wraps then they are as much a part of the crime. How many other countries leaders know ? just about ALL of them i would say. You can't trust any of them as they are all as bad as each other !

posted on Feb, 12 2015 @ 12:48 AM
link   
a reply to: sayzaar

I don't see how it makes them part of the crime. I'd imagine every leader of every country in the world knows. It doesn't take a genius to connect the dots man.

Think of the consequences of making an enemy of America... no country is that stupid.
edit on 12 2 15 by SensiblyReckless because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 12 2015 @ 02:00 AM
link   
Probably a 25000 Fahrenheit Heat Spike, PROVING an atomic/nuclear event(s).

Satellites are good at that, especially a cold war satellite measuring nuclear detonations over mainland USA.

What ya think?

posted on Feb, 12 2015 @ 02:02 AM
link   
a reply to: sayzaar

it's not about countries anymore. It's about the "elite"- and everyone else.

NWO going on 100 years strong.

posted on Feb, 12 2015 @ 02:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: MajesticJax

That no one noticed, nor did it leave any evidence at all....

posted on Feb, 12 2015 @ 02:26 AM
link   
a reply to: hellobruce

1. Trace definition as it applies to quantity: Occurring in extremely small amounts or in quantities less than a standard limit (In the case of tritium, this standard level would be 20 TUs – the high of quoted standard background levels.) www.thefreedictionary.com...
2. The stated values of tritium from the DOE report “Study of Traces of Tritium at the World Trade Center”. “A water sample from the WTC sewer, collected on 9/13/01, contained 0.164±0.074 (2ó) nCi/L (164 pCi/L +/- 74 pCi/L – takes 1,000 trillionths to = 1 billionth) of HTO. A split water sample, collected on 9/21/01 from the basement of WTC Building 6, contained 3. 53±0.17 and 2.83±0.15 nCi/L ( 3,530.0 pCi/L +/- 170 pCi/L and 2,830 pCi/L +/- 150 pCi/L), respectively. e-reportsext.llnl.gov... Pico to Nano converter – www.unitconversion.org... Nano to Pico converter – www.unit-conversion.info...
3. 1 TU = 3.231 pCi/L (trillionths per liter) or 0.003231 nCi/L (billionths per liter) – www.hps.org... – (My original TU calculations came out to 3.19 pCi/L, but I will gladly accept these referenced minimally higher values.www.clayandiron.com...)
4. In 2001 normal background levels of Tritium are supposedly around 20 TUs (prior to nuclear testing in the 60′s, normal background tritium water levels were 5 to 10 TUs – www.hps.org... ). However, groundwater studies show a significantly less water concentration: Groundwater age estimation using tritium only provides semi-quantitative, “ball park” values: ·

posted on Feb, 12 2015 @ 02:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: hellobruce

originally posted by: MajesticJax

That no one noticed, nor did it leave any evidence at all....

Except collapsed buildings and stuff.

posted on Feb, 12 2015 @ 02:31 AM
link   
a reply to: hellobruce

www.veteranstoday.com...

Kinda looks like major columns would be, don't it?

edit on 12/2/15 by MajesticJax because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 12 2015 @ 02:37 AM
link   
a reply to: SensiblyReckless

I don't see how it makes them part of the crime.

If they have evidence a crime occurred and don't make it known they are helping to hide a crime.

That is if they actually have evidence, which I seriously doubt they do and if so why hold it for 14 years?

posted on Feb, 12 2015 @ 02:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: tsurfer2000h
a reply to: SensiblyReckless

I don't see how it makes them part of the crime.

If they have evidence a crime occurred and don't make it known they are helping to hide a crime.

That is if they actually have evidence, which I seriously doubt they do and if so why hold it for 14 years?

Like a previous poster said, who would want to make an enemy out of America? They didn't want to rock the boat so to speak.

They could be holding the evidence (if real) for leverage. Putin is being pushed into a corner, he may well lash out and lay all the cards on the table. Imo

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join