It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

US fears Russian publication of satellite photos of 9/11

page: 15
<< 12  13  14    16  17 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 12 2015 @ 08:55 PM
link   
The designer of the Twin towers thought about using Middle Eastern terrorists to cover the demolition of the towers back in 1964. In 1968 we saw the assassination of Robert Kennedy by the Palestinian Sirhan Sirhan, shortly thereafter the American public started hearing more about middle eastern terrorist groups.

Sounds like the Russian politicians think the US public would believe 9/11 was something like the CIA sponsored TPAJAX?
The Japanese were heavily involved in 9/11, west coast SIG apparently.

posted on Feb, 12 2015 @ 09:33 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 12 2015 @ 10:35 PM
link   
I don't see this being a problem for Obama. Blaming others trumps protecting secrets. Unless there his secrets.

posted on Feb, 12 2015 @ 10:52 PM
link   
a reply to: plube

plube, I truly think that this thread should be filed under "Manufacturing Consent/Discontent" and not filed under "Hoax".

As some others have noted the article doesn't quote anyone directly, it's just Russian "experts".

If you looked closely at that article there are no names. That is a red flag.

posted on Feb, 12 2015 @ 11:02 PM
link   
We have to realize and accept the fact that... this news article... somebody created it for a purpose.

The full google/Chrome translation shows that the title of the article is this,

"US fears Russian publication of satellite photos of the tragedy of 9/11
07.02.2015 | Source: To Pravda.Ru"

The article begins with,

"American experts believe"

I think the real question is, and we must ask ourselves this: WHO ARE THESE EXPERTS?
So why did somebody create this "news" article? What was the intention behind it?

posted on Feb, 13 2015 @ 02:03 AM
link   
a reply to: jaffo

jaffo, dude you are in the dark. There were U.S. cruisers directly under one of the Japanese air groups in the slot. They used radio telephones to warn Pearl 55 minutes before the bombs started falling. By the time they came back into port, that night, they wanted to shoot the bone heads in the combat center. Fortunately they were hustled back out to the far reaches of the Pacific. Someone, had to have spiked the coffee pots in the control areas, and everyone was out of it. Not drunk, just out of it. The whole charade was organized by the Soviets to take away the Japanese Army on their own Eastern Front. This freed up Soviet Army moved West across Russia and arrived at Moscow, at the same time the Wehrmacht did. This stopped the Germans, in the nick of time, at the Gates of Moscow.

From the Soviet standpoint, Japan attacking us in Hawaii was a must do project. Otherwise the Axis Powers would have knocked Russia out of WWII, by very early in 1942. Gen. MacArthur was told to stay in his hotel room in the Philippines or else he would be murdered, on that same morning. Dec. 8th, on the other side of the International Dateline. So Clarke Field was left open to attack as well. Our Federal Gov't was full of commies on Dec. 7th 1941, and it didn't get any better during the war. Kimmel and Short were simply the obvious fall guys. Kinda like the Captains on the Titanic, and the ship which tried to use wireless to warn Titanic. I would say that many of these fall guys are pre-sellected, as well. For many reasons I believe that the 9-11 attacks were indeed the second Pearl Harbor. Heroics on Flight 93, ruined things due to cell phone coverages which were never taken into account. Those passengers weren't supposed to know what had just happened in New York City. But NYC was only the diversion for the main attacks, in and around Washington D.C. In the Blitz at Pearl, the Carriers weren't home in port. In Wash. D.C. only some partly empty and non strategic offices were demolished.

posted on Feb, 13 2015 @ 03:26 AM
link   
a reply to: SayonaraJupiter

I myself have stated from the beginning that we are in the midst's of a propaganda war right now...by all means it could be exactly for that purpose...I remember comical Ali..." They are not here in Iraq"...."we better leave now they are close".
It could be that...but hypothetically speaking which some people are getting...IF it is true...could this be a game changer with the hearts and minds of the American people....I know because I have been in the truther camp for many years...It would have to be extremely clear cut evidence beyond a shadow of a doubt...but even then it would be a difficult task so I do not hold a lot of hope...other than that the story is there..and it is open to discussion...and it is being discussed...even though in 9/11 threads it is very difficult to keep on topic.
9/11 is a very passionate topic...and until there is undeniable proof of the OS...or of Conspiracy...the topic will remain heated...but just because it is contentious does not mean in anyway it should not be discussed...and thanks to ATS...it does get discussed as I think with the most decorum as possible ....but I know it is difficult.
edit on 032828p://f27Friday by plube because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 13 2015 @ 03:33 AM
link   
a reply to: hellobruce

Wow Bruce nice try on derailing...but I stand corrected...I should have said....I am sure some got fired...excuse the error in wording...my mistake....but you know something I am going to now search that out....I will see if the reporter herself is still with the BBC.

posted on Feb, 13 2015 @ 03:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: plube
but you know something I am going to now search that out....I will see if the reporter herself is still with the BBC.

A truther doing real research? Well, I suppose there is a first time for everything!

posted on Feb, 13 2015 @ 04:42 AM
link   

We limit our sources on this 9/11 timeline to the major media. It's not that one can only trust the major media. Much of the best reporting today comes from alternative media. Yet many are initially very skeptical. Some of these 9/11 facts are very hard to believe. Yet remember that each entry is reported by respected mainstream media sources and can easily be verified by clicking on the links provided to the original source. After seeing the importance of what's being hidden, you will very likely want to join in working together to build a brighter future.

mainstream media..use the links to veify

Some very interesting reading of things printed and presented by mainstream media...please enjoy....not the best place to put your trust...no wonder the internet is a bane in the elites sides..it gives the people access to alternative sources.

posted on Feb, 13 2015 @ 05:11 AM
link   
a reply to: SayonaraJupiter

I think the real question is, and we must ask ourselves this: WHO ARE THESE EXPERTS?

These "experts" do not exist. The entire story is fiction.

So why did somebody create this "news" article? What was the intention behind it?

To erode America's confidence in its government as it is contemplating taking action against Russia: The government lied about Iraq, the Russians can prove the government lied about 9/11, therefore the government is lying about Russian involvement in Ukraine.

Don't fall for it.

posted on Feb, 13 2015 @ 05:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: DJW001

Don't fall for it.

Why do I need Russia for info about 9/11 when I can google video of World Trade Centre 7 building implosion

Don't you understand

You are protecting a secret that is already out

You need to read other country forums other than US, everybody knows

posted on Feb, 13 2015 @ 05:56 AM
link   

And yet you can post what you want without retribution. Murica.

Not true

Plenty of people on ATS were banned and Internet shut down and even had helicopters buzz their house because of posting crimes of US government

You are on ATS for long time you should know better, though truthfully, I am not surprised you don't

posted on Feb, 13 2015 @ 06:26 AM
link   
a reply to: plube

Your link - in my Firefox browser - is in Russian. Any links in English?

posted on Feb, 13 2015 @ 06:57 AM
link   
a reply to: PizzaAnyday505

You are protecting a secret that is already out

Really? Where do I do that? All I am doing is exposing the FSB's tactics. They made up a story to manipulate the American public. It is certainly not the first time and probably not the last time. You are actively assisting the FSB by continuing to redirect the thread off of the OP, which alleges forthcoming evidence that has never arrived, onto the emotionally charged, and therefore irrational, topic of the presumed conspiracy behind the events of September 11. I am not covering anything up. You, on the other hand, seem to be trying to cover up the FSB's tactics.

posted on Feb, 13 2015 @ 07:03 AM
link   
a reply to: PizzaAnyday505

Plenty of people on ATS were banned and Internet shut down and even had helicopters buzz their house because of posting crimes of US government

As I presume you know from your own experience, ATS bans members for bad behavior, not bad thinking. Blocked internet and black helicopters are urban legends. The United States just doesn't have the resources to harass every online crank. The real leakers and whistleblowers either go to trial or flee safely to other countries, like Brady and Snowdon.

You are on ATS for long time you should know better, though truthfully, I am not surprised you don't

You seem suspiciously knowledgeable about ATS for someone who joined ATS a week ago....

posted on Feb, 13 2015 @ 07:04 AM
link   
a reply to: TheLieWeLive

The evidence is most likely Imaging showing that the 911 planes were swapped in mid-air with other planes that were most likely remote controlled

posted on Feb, 13 2015 @ 07:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: Shadow Herder

The evidence is most likely Imaging showing that the 911 planes were swapped in mid-air with other planes that were most likely remote controlled

How do you swap airplanes in mid-air?!?!?!!!!

posted on Feb, 13 2015 @ 07:08 AM
link   

The evidence

What evidence? Haven't you realised it is just a hoax yet? Try following the links....

posted on Feb, 13 2015 @ 07:09 AM
link   

How do you swap airplanes in mid-air?!?!?!!!!

Also have fun swapping the luggage and passengers.... and why swap the planes? Unless you think that they were swapped with the pod carrying, missile firing planes....

new topics

top topics

<< 12  13  14    16  17 >>

join