It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Operation Indigo Skyfold

page: 22
<< 19  20  21    23  24  25 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 11 2015 @ 04:09 PM
link   
a reply to: Phage

Since the official story from the government is that there are no chemtrails, one would not expect to find the term in an Air Force report, right?

Am I correct to say that the government says there are no chemtrails?

In the article "The Ultimate Weapon of Mass Destruction: 'Owning the Weather' for Military Use," I only see "chemtrail" in comments. "Contrail" does not appear.

In my opinion, the purpose of that article is to show the intent and capability of the military.

We're supposed to put two and two together.

posted on Jul, 11 2015 @ 04:13 PM
link   
a reply to: ConnectDots
But we're not supposed to come up with five.

How about you show your work?
edit on 11-7-2015 by DenyObfuscation because: addition

posted on Jul, 11 2015 @ 04:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: ConnectDots

Since the official story from the government is that there are no chemtrails, one would not expect to find the term in an Air Force report, right?

In the article "The Ultimate Weapon of Mass Destruction: 'Owning the Weather' for Military Use," I only see "chemtrail" in comments. "Contrail" does not appear.

In my opinion, the purpose of that article is to show the intent and capability of the military.

Did you click on the link I provided? It's from the air force and it has "chemtrail" in the title!

And your math needs some improvement. (I don't trust the government+those clouds look scary should not equal chemtrails are real)

posted on Jul, 11 2015 @ 04:33 PM
link   

But then, if that's the official story as you put it, why would an Air Force document about owning the weather be declared unclassified and released for publication at all? And even here, there is the rather massive assumption for no obvious or explained reason, that chemtrails are about weather control. Where does that come from?

Also, whose government? Yours? Mine? If the U.S. government was up to something, wouldn't at least one other world government be all over it? There is no official story about chemtrails because the governments of the world tend to deal with real stuff. Common sense again. Common sense does not dictate chemtrails are real because unconnected random stuff can me made to fit the theory if you use a really big hammer.

Wouldn't you find it easier to deal with elements of this theory one at a time instead of branching off like you are doing? You are leaving points hanging in the air instead of addressing them and that's not cool.
edit on 11-7-2015 by waynos because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 11 2015 @ 04:34 PM
link   
a reply to: network dude

And your math needs some improvement. (I don't trust the government+those clouds look scary should not equal chemtrails are real)

Well being as this ATS anything + something conspiratorial sounding = conspiracy.

And when we add the word chemtrails...look out the world id doomed.

posted on Jul, 11 2015 @ 04:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: waynos

Wouldn't you find it easier to deal with elements of this theory one at a time instead of branching off like you are doing? You are leaving points hanging in the air instead of addressing them and that's not cool.

that part kind of irritated me. It's seems to be the usual, throw anything you can find at the wall an see if anything at all sticks.

ETA: but the continued discussion with out the insinuation of all the rational ones contrail proponents being shills is a nice change.
edit on 11-7-2015 by network dude because: added thought

posted on Jul, 11 2015 @ 04:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: tsurfer2000h
I suspect your going to add another name to this joyous thread...Kristen Meghan...but I guess we will have to see.

From 2013:

I see her website is not found.

I wonder whatever happened to her.

posted on Jul, 11 2015 @ 04:41 PM
link   

I suspect your going to add another name to this joyous thread...Kristen Meghan...but I guess we will have to see.

From 2013:

Surely the system got to her and she was suicided.

posted on Jul, 11 2015 @ 04:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: network dude

originally posted by: waynos

that part kind of irritated me. It's seems to be the usual, throw anything you can find at the wall an see if anything at all sticks.

ETA: but the continued discussion with out the insinuation of all the rational ones contrail proponents being shills is a nice change.

I agree, it's mainly a civilised and polite discussion and I'm enjoying taking part and reading all the other contributions, a pleasant change on here. I would prefer a chain of thought to be followed to some sort of conclusion if possible though, rather than just ignored.

posted on Jul, 11 2015 @ 05:00 PM
link   

Here's a thread

www.metabunk.org...

If you follow it through, Kirsten herself joins and explains that she is not a whistleblower for chemtrails. Her campaign was about service men and women being exposed to hazardous materials when handling them on the ground with improper protection, then the chemtrailers roped her in. More dishonesty from the side that is supposedly trying to expose a dishonest operation.

posted on Jul, 11 2015 @ 05:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: network dude

From 2013:

Surely the system got to her and she was suicided.

I always feared the rest of her would succumb to the massive assault being waged by that forehead.

edit on 11-7-2015 by DenyObfuscation because: im a dipstick

On a more serious note though, anyone who says ''I public speak for a living'' probably doesn't anymore.
edit on 11-7-2015 by DenyObfuscation because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 11 2015 @ 05:50 PM
link   
a reply to: waynos

What is she talking about here.

She is talking about her community in Oklahoma City.

posted on Jul, 11 2015 @ 05:58 PM
link   

Uploaded on Apr 14, 2010

Listen to this compelling interview from insider, AC Griffith, as he disscusses the military use of the covert aerosol program we know as chemtrails. I have also added stunning new video and still captures of the most recent activity here in the Dallas area. It is time to stop being in denial about this massive program. Be fearless and spread the word or we all will all suffer the consequences of non-action.

www.youtube.com...

posted on Jul, 11 2015 @ 06:08 PM
link   

a reply to: waynos

What is she talking about here.

She is talking about her community in Oklahoma City.

Yes, and she is talking about chemtrails too, this was after she was roped in. By the time she took part in the metabunk thread (or possibly because of it) she seem to have a change of heart. That's the trouble with videos, they can't possibly show anything other than what the person thought at that time.

posted on Jul, 11 2015 @ 06:10 PM
link   
Project Cloverleaf: Purpose of Chemtrails

. . . “The chemtrail program is also known as “Project Cloverleaf”, and it is very compartmentalized. Even the pilots themselves have no real idea of why they are actually spraying”……

– Chemtrails are a sub-program of the US Navy’s Radio Frequency Mission Planner (RFMP) program called the Variable Terrain Radio Parabolic Equation (VTRPE) – a system for creating 3D battlefield imaging that the US military has been using in Iraq and Afghanistan

– Some of the chemtrail contents are biological in nature such as BCTP – an anti-anthrax inoculation that was tested on US populations

– Clifford Carnicom has identified many of the very harmful biologicals coming out of chemtrails.

– Chemtrails are also linked to SCALAR weaponry controlled by the Russians which operate on three distinct levels:

…..1. Energetics: destruction of aircraft; the Challenger; directed earthquakes, volcanic activity and hurricanes

…..2. Bio-energetics: affecting human health and energy

…..3. Psycho-energetics: mind control and behavior modification

– Scalar transmitters in Russia are controlled by their Federal Security Bureau (FSB)

– Scalar weaponry produce gravitational waves. There is nothing we can do to prevent this from happening. We are in a desperate time, and most of the people in the US are completely oblivious to what is happening, and are doing nothing because of political correctness.

– Israel has protected the US from Russian scalar attacks on many occasions.

– Mysterious sonic booms are caused by Russian interferometry affecting American air space. It is the same system that causes man-made earthquakes, volcanoes, hurricanes, and ‘psycho-energetics.’ They can take our cities down any time they want to. The only real deterrent is to take them out. (It is unclear whether Griffith meant ‘taking out’ the transmitters, or the deployment of ‘Tesla domes’ over US cities which he mentioned is the technology that was really created using money slated for an anti-missile defense shield.)

posted on Jul, 11 2015 @ 06:11 PM
link   

Not one of those claims is factual. But lets talk about the first one.
The VTRPE models radar propagation. It is a computer model
VTRPE

The RFMP models communications. It is a computer model.
ieeexplore.ieee.org...

edit on 7/11/2015 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 11 2015 @ 06:14 PM
link   

Welcome to Operation Whack a Mole

posted on Jul, 11 2015 @ 06:28 PM
link   
Start at 10:00

Roped in, my aster.

Also check out 18:00, re Metabunk and trolls.

posted on Jul, 11 2015 @ 06:31 PM
link   

Unfortunately you are now falling into the same trap as many other believers before you. Rather than examine each part of a claim to its conclusion, you are simply throwing up a wall of disparate web sources and videos, as if their very existence is proof enough.

couldn't we save these other things until we've finished with the points we're already talking about?
edit on 11-7-2015 by waynos because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 11 2015 @ 06:35 PM
link   

Project Cloverleaf: Purpose of Chemtrails

. . . “The chemtrail program is also known as “Project Cloverleaf”, and it is very compartmentalized. Even the pilots themselves have no real idea of why they are actually spraying”……

– Chemtrails are a sub-program of the US Navy’s Radio Frequency Mission Planner (RFMP) program called the Variable Terrain Radio Parabolic Equation (VTRPE) – a system for creating 3D battlefield imaging that the US military has been using in Iraq and Afghanistan

– Some of the chemtrail contents are biological in nature such as BCTP – an anti-anthrax inoculation that was tested on US populations

– Clifford Carnicom has identified many of the very harmful biologicals coming out of chemtrails.

– Chemtrails are also linked to SCALAR weaponry controlled by the Russians which operate on three distinct levels:

…..1. Energetics: destruction of aircraft; the Challenger; directed earthquakes, volcanic activity and hurricanes

…..2. Bio-energetics: affecting human health and energy

…..3. Psycho-energetics: mind control and behavior modification

– Scalar transmitters in Russia are controlled by their Federal Security Bureau (FSB)

– Scalar weaponry produce gravitational waves. There is nothing we can do to prevent this from happening. We are in a desperate time, and most of the people in the US are completely oblivious to what is happening, and are doing nothing because of political correctness.

– Israel has protected the US from Russian scalar attacks on many occasions.

– Mysterious sonic booms are caused by Russian interferometry affecting American air space. It is the same system that causes man-made earthquakes, volcanoes, hurricanes, and ‘psycho-energetics.’ They can take our cities down any time they want to. The only real deterrent is to take them out. (It is unclear whether Griffith meant ‘taking out’ the transmitters, or the deployment of ‘Tesla domes’ over US cities which he mentioned is the technology that was really created using money slated for an anti-missile defense shield.)

OK. Can you elaborate on why you find any of those claims believable?

new topics

top topics

<< 19  20  21    23  24  25 >>

join