It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Operation Indigo Skyfold

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 10 2015 @ 03:18 PM
link   
I need you ATS
not concerned with the ones promoting contrails

[yvid]
[/yvid]
edit on 10-2-2015 by NTellect because: yt link didnt work

edit on 7/8/2015 by semperfortis because: Corrected all CAPS

posted on Feb, 10 2015 @ 04:55 PM
link   
I have never posted a reply before.. I have always been just an observer.. Today I came across an article about testing the idea of cooling the Earth by injecting sulfur pollution high in the air to reflect the sun's heat and I had this crazy feeling that this is what the chemtrails are and it has already been going on for quite some time.. Is this their way of coming out by saying it's just an idea.. I never believed that chemtrails were for depopulation, but I did think that if this is true that it would be more for atmospheric reasons (climate change). I hope I do this link right.. lol

U.S. NEWS & WORLD REPORT

posted on Feb, 10 2015 @ 05:02 PM
link   
a reply to: purpledragons

Today I came across an article about testing the idea of cooling the Earth by injecting sulfur pollution high in the air to reflect the sun's heat and I had this crazy feeling that this is what the chemtrails are and it has already been going on for quite some time

How high?

ETA: From your link

A leading climate engineering scientist, David Keith of Harvard, hailed the report, but said it could have gone further. With backing from billionaire Bill Gates, Keith has proposed an experiment involving putting about two pounds (1 kilogram) of a sulfur solution in the air to see what happens.

Keith's plan?

Here is the plan. Customize several Gulfstream business jets with military engines and with equipment to produce and disperse fine droplets of sulfuric acid. Fly the jets up around 20 kilometers—significantly higher than the cruising altitude for a commercial jetliner but still well within their range. At that altitude in the tropics, the aircraft are in the lower stratosphere.
Read more here www.technologyreview.com...

At 20 km the air is relatively dry so contrails are very rare. This GE would be virtually invisible to us from the ground.

The big picture: If you keep fearing clouds and pointing at contrails they can "chemtrail" the hell out of us and you'd never even know it.
edit on 10-2-2015 by DenyObfuscation because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 10 2015 @ 05:16 PM
link   
stratosphere..wikipedia a reply to: DenyObfuscation

Sorry, I see you pointed that out..
edit on 10-2-2015 by purpledragons because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 10 2015 @ 05:58 PM
link   
a reply to: purpledragons

I was adding to that post before I noticed this ^^^^ one.

Anyway, from that Wiki link

All climate engineering schemes have potential efficacy problems, due to the difficulty of modelling their impact and the inherently complex nature of the global climate system. Nevertheless, certain efficacy issues are specific to the use of this particular technique.

Lifespan of aerosols: Tropospheric sulfur aerosols are short lived.[19] Delivery of particles into the lower stratosphere in the arctic will typically ensure that they remain aloft only for a few weeks or months, as air in this region is predominantly descending.[20] To ensure endurance, higher-altitude delivery is needed, ensuring a typical endurance of several years by enabling injection into the rising leg of the Brewer-Dobson circulation above the tropical tropopause. Further, sizing of particles is crucial to their endurance.

I believe that's a key factor that is crucial to the "success" of any SRM efforts (which I do not support ATM).

SRM would not look like contrails. If anyone disagrees that's fine, but please explain why.

posted on Feb, 10 2015 @ 08:46 PM
link   
Secret unnamed pilot who communicates through a third party says chemtrails are invisible......???

And we're still supposed to take the chemtrail myth seriously??

posted on Feb, 10 2015 @ 09:45 PM
link   
a reply to: NTellect

Don't know what else to do but star and flag you

Chemtrails is like a perfect test to see if person slumbers in oblivion or is awake

posted on Feb, 10 2015 @ 10:10 PM
link   
Yup, TPTB are spraying all of us( including all of their families and friends) in an attempt to control us like Sheep.

I wont be your average Sheep though, Moo!

posted on Feb, 11 2015 @ 06:54 AM
link   

If the information came from the cousin of a friend of a friend, it's way credible in my eyes.
Ask him what air frame they fly so we can track them. And maybe he can sneak a copy of the MSDS sheet on the chemicals.

posted on Feb, 11 2015 @ 09:01 AM
link   
I'm guessing that these INVISIBLE chemicals must be for something other than blocking the sun?

posted on Feb, 11 2015 @ 01:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: KawRider9
Yup, TPTB are spraying all of us( including all of their families and friends) in an attempt to control us like Sheep.

I wont be your average Sheep though, Moo!

GETAWAY'ROUNDBEHIND!

posted on Feb, 11 2015 @ 04:04 PM
link   

I need you ATS
not concerned with the ones promoting contrails

Well the man in the video just blew any credibility he had by pushing Dane Wigington as someone credible.

Sad But True....

posted on Feb, 11 2015 @ 04:15 PM
link   
Makes sense to me and goes with what I've observed and heard too. Three very, very shiny very high planes flying patterns all day long. Probably hiding the T-shield shimmer from us.

posted on Feb, 11 2015 @ 04:31 PM
link   
a reply to: ~Lucidity

Three very, very shiny very high planes flying patterns all day long.

I'd love to see that, I really would. It's a shame no one ever seems to be able to actually record this. Not one of the three ever left your view, all day?

posted on Feb, 11 2015 @ 04:48 PM
link   
a reply to: DenyObfuscation

I wish I hadn't seen it...trust me. It was over the span of a couple of years during which I was more or less homebound and found myself wondering why no one else was seeing it and questioning my own sanity. I tried to get some video, but didn't have a camera with a strong enough zoom. I got some good still shots. I probably still have some of both on DVD somewhere. Most of the time two flew (from my perspective) horizontally back and forth, passing each other as they went and the third flew vertically (again from my perspective) but rarely if ever close to the other two.

These planes were very high and I could see them make the turns. And they never left my view. Seems their average time was about 6 hours. Sometimes they flew at night, but that was harder to track.

I'm not obsessed anymore, and my sanity is just fine. However, I know it's happening and I'm not going to listen to the same old people spouting the same old things over and over. i just post what I saw. For years. Didn't seem like they were in any "holding" pattern or going anywhere but back and forth. Now I notice but just carry on, ya know? Anyway, I totally believe parts of this video. I myself spoke with an air traffic controller out of a nearby AFB who told me there was something to all this but he didn't know what. I also thought that at least some of the planes may have been flying out of the same base but when I went down to sit at the end of the runway, I got visited twice. Once by police and once by a helicopter.

For a while during heavy flying periods, they left slime on cars and windows, and I took it in for testing, but guess what? They lost my samples. Also during heavy flying periods we would get strange yellow, fast growing fungus. By the way I think they've changed up some things too. Because maybe people were noticing. And of course this is all gray area stuff.

posted on Feb, 11 2015 @ 05:11 PM
link   

I tried to get some video, but didn't have a camera with a strong enough zoom. I got some good still shots.

I don't get that but I'm not a camera guy. If the planes were "spraying" I would think think it would show up well enough to document the event.

However, I know it's happening and I'm not going to listen to the same old people spouting the same old things over and over.

I'm sure you realize that works both ways.

posted on Feb, 11 2015 @ 05:13 PM
link   
a reply to: DenyObfuscation
Yes.

Yes.

posted on Feb, 11 2015 @ 05:19 PM
link   

forgetting all about who I am or how often I post here, could you explain why this whistle blower account is credible to you?

posted on Feb, 11 2015 @ 05:24 PM
link   
a reply to: network dude

Let's just say I was married to a couple of military pilots and knew lots of others and I observe a lot, and much of what was in this video rings true to my personal experiences. Again, gray area. And, again, I've worked very hard to let this go, and only rarely get to thinkiing about it these days, this being one of those days because they've started up again here today after a few days lull, so I think I'm out of here now.

posted on Feb, 11 2015 @ 05:34 PM
link   

thanks for answering.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join