It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Operation Indigo Skyfold

page: 20
<< 17  18  19    21  22  23 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 11 2015 @ 07:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: ConnectDots

originally posted by: Zaphod58
Grid patterns for example. On a daily basis there are over 20,000 commercial flights over the US alone. Add in general and business aviation and that skyrockets. Show me any possible way to fly that many aircraft anywhere and NOT see them crossing paths and leaving a grid. It can't be done unless every single one of them is flying in exactly the same direction, or parallel to each other the entire time.

The grid in question should usually dissipate fairly quickly, no?

It all depends on the conditions. (as I learned) Since contrails are man made cirrus clouds, you can look to cirrus clouds to gain some knowledge on how they might react. If a cloud can last for hours, and it's the exact same as a contrail, then it would take an act of God for it NOT to react the same, do you agree?

posted on Jul, 11 2015 @ 07:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: network dude
I don't agree that I ever even thought about chemrails.

That's not what I said.

And I didn't mean to imply that, either.

Back then, before there could be web pages full of "alternative information" we had the knowledge from the science we learned. Believe it or not, I saw planes making contrails and just accepted that they did that. Then, to my surprise, later in life I learned exactly why they do that, and I also learned the answer to my (not so burning) question.

Okay.

That makes sense.

Do you agree that there is a possibility that the entire scientific community is right and maybe those trails are just contrails?

Well, are you certain the entire scientific community believes those trails are just contrails?

posted on Jul, 11 2015 @ 07:56 AM
link   
a reply to: tsurfer2000h
Can you expand on that?

posted on Jul, 11 2015 @ 08:05 AM
link   
a reply to: network dude

I'm still having a problem viewing a cirrus cloud as having two types, natural and man-made.

My intuition is ringing alarm bells.

But I'm listening.

Or trying to.

Maybe it's like vitamin supplements. If the molecule is the same, is synthetic just as good as natural?

And protein. If the protein is the same, is vegetable protein as good as animal protein? I've heard that the energy field of people who eat animal protein is better than that of vegetarians. If that is true, then maybe the protein appearing to be the same to scientists is not the whole picture.

posted on Jul, 11 2015 @ 08:06 AM
link   
a reply to: ConnectDots

Can you expand on that?

Pretty sure I already have...

Remember this...

But meanwhile, are you familiar with the names of Eugene Franklin Mallove, Juventina Villa Mojica, and Dorothy Stang, Environmental Scientists who released lab test results linking chemtrails to the mass death of fish, plant, and animal life?

And I provided this for you...

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Which proves what you read about them was a lie as they had nothing to do with chemtrails.

Expanded enough.

posted on Jul, 11 2015 @ 08:08 AM
link   

a reply to: Bedlam

Is there a catch there?

What about the reason the atmosphere is saturated?

The reason is DHMO. It's a whole conspiracy in itself. Quite a rabbit hole there.

posted on Jul, 11 2015 @ 08:13 AM
link   
a reply to: tsurfer2000h
My question pertains to a specific claim from Price's testimony. Mary is impressed by it so I'm taking it seriously.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

edit on 11-7-2015 by DenyObfuscation because: link

posted on Jul, 11 2015 @ 08:29 AM
link   

Well, are you certain the entire scientific community believes those trails are just contrails?

Every publication and science web site that I have looked at in my 9 years of discussing the chemtrail theory, has shown has contrails are made and not ONE has mentioned chemtrails other than to reference the theory.

Can you show me any peer reviewed science that recognizes chemtrails as anything other than a conspiracy theory?

posted on Jul, 11 2015 @ 08:34 AM
link   
a reply to: DenyObfuscation

My question pertains to a specific claim from Price's testimony. Mary is impressed by it so I'm taking it seriously.

Good Luck with that.

posted on Jul, 11 2015 @ 08:34 AM
link   

Is there a catch there?

What about the reason the atmosphere is saturated?

That's happened since there were oceans and sun.

posted on Jul, 11 2015 @ 08:37 AM
link   

Are you playing dumb?

You're not, right?

I'm talking about artificially induced saturation.

edit on 7/11/2015 by ConnectDots because: Spelling (thanks, Bedlam)

posted on Jul, 11 2015 @ 08:41 AM
link   

You're talking about nucleation, not saturation.

The only thing that causes saturation is temperature, pressure, and water evaporation. You can't "artificially induce it".

posted on Jul, 11 2015 @ 08:41 AM
link   

a reply to: network dude

I'm still having a problem viewing a cirrus cloud as having two types, natural and man-made.

My intuition is ringing alarm bells.

But I'm listening.

Or trying to.

Maybe it's like vitamin supplements. If the molecule is the same, is synthetic just as good as natural?

And protein. If the protein is the same, is vegetable protein as good as animal protein? I've heard that the energy field of people who eat animal protein is better than that of vegetarians. If that is true, then maybe the protein appearing to be the same to scientists is not the whole picture.

Cirrus clouds are frozen ice crystals that clump together. Contrails are ice crystals that clump together.

A contrail is the condensation trail that is left behind by a passing jet plane. Contrails form when hot humid air from jet exhaust mixes with environmental air of low vapor pressure and low temperature. Vapor pressure is just a fancy term for the amount of pressure that is exerted by water vapor itself (as opposed to atmospheric, or barometric, pressure which is due to the weight of the entire atmosphere above you). The mixing occurs directly behind the plane due to the turbulence generated by the engine. If condensation (conversion from a gas to a liquid) occurs, then a contrail becomes visible. Since air temperatures at these high atmospheric levels are very cold (generally colder than -40 F), only a small amount of liquid is necessary for condensation to occur. Water is a normal byproduct of combustion in engines.

If you accept the years and years of undisputed science, then it starts to become obvious that it's almost impossible for most of the claims of the chemtrail theory to have any validity. You become left with, it's possible to spray from a plane, and the government has done bad things in the past.

There is no way to identify a trail as being anything other than a contrail by sight alone. Do you agree with that? If not, please share the technique for determination.

posted on Jul, 11 2015 @ 08:50 AM
link   

Yes.

And protein. If the protein is the same, is vegetable protein as good as animal protein?

That's more than one question, or you're phrasing it in a way that can't be answered yes or no.

Two identical proteins are identical. However, if you are using the term in the general instead of the specific, then vegetable protein tends to not be as complete as animal protein, meaning that you need a certain set of amino acids, and you're going to get them by breaking down whatever protein you eat. You don't utilize proteins as is, they're broken into aminos first. Plants aren't animals, so their proteins tend to not use the same mix or proportion of aminos. So you generally have to mix different plants to get a complete set of aminos. Animal protein doesn't require the same sort of attention. So eating eggs will do fine, but if you eat beans, you'll want rice too.

I've heard that the energy field of people who eat animal protein is better than that of vegetarians. If that is true, then maybe the protein appearing to be the same to scientists is not the whole picture.

"energy field"? Which energy would that be? Heat? What is "better"?

posted on Jul, 11 2015 @ 08:55 AM
link   
a reply to: DenyObfuscation

The only facts I've been able to establish so far are:

The YouTube video in question is now a "private video." That says to me that it was not deleted from YouTube. The YouTuber, whoever that was, made the decision to make it private. Here is the link: www.youtube.com...

Lew Price got the information about the murder from a notation on the YouTube video that the interviewee was subsequently murdered. I tried to find a notation on other YouTube videos (since many YouTubers copy and upload the work of others) but came up empty.

The interviewer was Stew Webb.

~~~~~~

I have an idea of who it might be. And if it is, he's not dead.

But I have not arrived at that conclusion.

I'm still working with Price trying to come up with creative ways to solve the mystery of the alleged dead scientist.

edit on 7/11/2015 by ConnectDots because: Clarify

posted on Jul, 11 2015 @ 09:01 AM
link   
Do you think a ''chemtrail'' might be distinguishable from a contrail by their auras? A ''chemtrail'' should certainly have a negative energy field associated with it.

edit on 11-7-2015 by DenyObfuscation because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 11 2015 @ 09:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: DenyObfuscation
Do you think a ''chemtrail'' might be distinguishable from a contrail by their auras? A ''chemtrail'' should certainly have a negative energy field associated with it.

(facepalm)

However, yeah, I have seen people who say that and are serious.

eta: I think there's a novel there, somewhere. What if "auras" were real? What's a halo, after all?
edit on 11-7-2015 by Bedlam because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 11 2015 @ 09:14 AM
link   

I'm still working with Price trying to come up with creative ways to solve the mystery of the alleged dead scientist.

I wonder what could be found if you were to google the private video url

posted on Jul, 11 2015 @ 09:15 AM
link   

I was talking about amino acids.

Not heat.

Energy as measured by a SQUID magnetometer? Here is an article: Science Measures the Human Energy Field

posted on Jul, 11 2015 @ 09:17 AM
link   

I was talking about amino acids.

Not heat.

Energy as measured by a SQUID magnetometer? Here is an article: Science Measures the Human Energy Field

SQUIDs don't measure energy, they measure magnetic fields. "The International Center for Reiki Training"? Really?

You DO know that faux Reiki works as well as "real" Reiki?

new topics

top topics

<< 17  18  19    21  22  23 >>

join