It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Operation Indigo Skyfold

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 9 2015 @ 07:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: ConnectDots

originally posted by: 3danimator2014
Shouldnt you be asking "why am i being lied to?"

Silly question.

I've shared my sincere opinion.

You are now called upon to respect that, and share your thoughts on your own opinion, rather than denigrating mine.

No..the sources you are using are known liars. they have , in the past, been shown to lie to their followers. And yest strangely, you guys seem to be ok with that. Opinion is irreleant. Have they lied? yes or no. YES

So, i ask again. Why are you not asking us what your sources have lied about? Does it not bother you that they have tied? If it doesnt, then that tells a lot about you.

posted on Jul, 9 2015 @ 07:53 AM
link   
a reply to: network dude
That's okay with me because he is performing a public service. He needs lots of money, I suspect, to do what he does in a professional manner in order to compete with the mainstream establishment. He is also risking his life and the lives of his loved ones doing what he's doing.

edit on 7/9/2015 by ConnectDots because: Grammar

posted on Jul, 9 2015 @ 07:58 AM
link   

a reply to: waynos

Thanks!

That is very helpful.

I noticed in the dictionary that "nucleation" has an association with the field of medicine but I didn't see anything about meteorology or chemistry or whatever.

It seems that the science of meteorology is in its infancy as compared to other sciences.

Would you agree with that?

Not really. We know a hell of a lot about weather. its just that

posted on Jul, 9 2015 @ 08:03 AM
link   
a reply to: ConnectDots

If you are happy, that's all that matters I suppose. I personally am against any Geo-engineering and fear that the proliferation of the BS chemtrail myth is hampering the logical discussion that needs to take place in regards to SRM. As long as huchksters like Wiggington are pushing lies and making the entire subject a laughing stock, no serious conversions will be had. It's funny, when I discuss why chemtrails are a garbage theory, I am called a shill and disinformation agent, yet the work that Dane and others like him are doing, fit very closely with those types of actions. I believe he may be getting additional funding acting as a shill for the very government he claims to be against. After all, he is a very good liar as you have seen.

When the fox has a penthouse view inside the hen house, what could go wrong?

posted on Jul, 9 2015 @ 08:11 AM
link   

He is also risking his life and the life of his loved ones doing what he's doing.

That's very possibly true. If the wrong person or people wise up to the fact that they've been fleeced by this guy who knows what they might do.

posted on Jul, 9 2015 @ 08:12 AM
link   

That's okay with me because he is performing a public service. He needs lots of money, I suspect, to do what he does in a professional manner in order to compete with the mainstream establishment. He is also risking his life and the life of his loved ones doing what he's doing.

Making Youtube videos and cashing in on paranoia is not a public service. He needs lots of money and attention to feel relevant and is not some patriot and he is not in danger of being assassinated.

People here are trying to educate you and they are not asking for your money.

posted on Jul, 9 2015 @ 08:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: network dude
If you are happy, that's all that matters I suppose.

What are you suggesting?

I personally am against any Geo-engineering and fear that the proliferation of the BS chemtrail myth is hampering the logical discussion that needs to take place in regards to SRM.

I can see that from your point of view, talking about chemtrails is doing more harm than good.

Are you envious of his personal possessions?

posted on Jul, 9 2015 @ 08:29 AM
link   
a reply to: DenyObfuscation

Maybe you are sincere because you are unaware of assassinations that have taken place.

Is that the case?

posted on Jul, 9 2015 @ 08:39 AM
link   
Yes, I am unaware of such.

A recent post of yours contained such an allegation concerning a scientist after appearing on a radio program. Who was that scientist?

posted on Jul, 9 2015 @ 08:44 AM
link   

If you are happy, that's all that matters I suppose.

What are you suggesting?

Um, that if you are happy, then other opinions shouldn't matter?

I personally am against any Geo-engineering and fear that the proliferation of the BS chemtrail myth is hampering the logical discussion that needs to take place in regards to SRM.

I can see that from your point of view, talking about chemtrails is doing more harm than good.

Are you envious of his personal possessions?

I don't know what kind of cool gadgets he has in his garage, so no, I suppose not. I hear he has a big ranch at Mt. Shasta, and if that's your thing, it's the shnizel. I prefer the area I live in. (If I had to put up with contrails all over my sky, it would probably turn me into a crybaby too )

I guess if he can make it through the day knowing that he survives off of lies and he can sleep with that, all is well. You seem to be fine with his lies, so there is that.

posted on Jul, 9 2015 @ 08:47 AM
link   

Maybe you are sincere because you are unaware of assassinations that have taken place.

Is that the case?

I thought the only assassination Dane was worried about was the Character assassination by Michael J. Murphey about Wiggington's alleged drug issues.
link to the catfight in question.
edit on 9-7-2015 by network dude because: bad spler

posted on Jul, 9 2015 @ 08:53 AM
link   

Have I come across as happy?

Actually, it is a pain in the neck to try to discuss chemtrails in a hostile environment.

And it's a pain to be a concerned citizen, as Lew Price is, and feel as if it's almost useless to try to do anything about it.

If you had to put up with contrails, or chemtrails? Which is it? Are you positive that you are right and he's out for the money, or maybe even working for the enemy?

posted on Jul, 9 2015 @ 09:07 AM
link   

YouTube has many good presentations on chemtrails. One of the latest shows Shasta County taking steps to confront the issue. Another is a radio host interviewing a scientist who knows exactly what is happening along with some good guesses as to the perpetrators. After this national radio broadcast that scientist was murdered. Several whistleblowers have also been murdered.

Who was that scientist?

posted on Jul, 9 2015 @ 09:12 AM
link   

Good question.

I will see if I can find out.

posted on Jul, 9 2015 @ 09:27 AM
link   

Have I come across as happy?

Actually, it is a pain in the neck to try to discuss chemtrails in a hostile environment.

And it's a pain to be a concerned citizen, as Lew Price is, and feel as if it's almost useless to try to do anything about it.

If you had to put up with contrails, or chemtrails? Which is it? Are you positive that you are right and he's out for the money, or maybe even working for the enemy?

I suppose I have an unfair advantage. I was in the air force, I worked on planes. I know the process it takes to keep planes flying and all the support people involved in that process. So from a logistical standpoint, I am very well aware of what it would take for the chemtrail theory to even be a little true.

I also have an interest in weather. I really like storms. With that passion, I learned a good bit about weather, clouds, and along with that, contrails. Once you fully understand contrails, it seriously is a joke to think that someone could point to a contrails and say it's anything other than a contrail without doing any testing, or knowing for certain the plane that made it sprayed the entire thing out it's ass.

It' s like if you were a doctor, and I told you that my farts can cure cancer, you would likely think I am a nut if I offered no other proof than my word on such an outlandish claim. Yet, a practitioner of holistic medicine, may well at least hear me out before laughing.

So in that respect, yes, I am certain he is lying. I have zero doubt in my mind. None.

You actually seem as if you are willing to click a link provided, which is rare with a chemtrail believer, so yea, you do seem happy.

If I didn't care at all about what I have learned regarding SRM, this whole subject wouldn't even be a thought as it's a waste of time. But for some reason, I feel like eventually, someone from the chemtrail camp will have an epiphany and realize what I am trying to say. Maybe it's not worth saying. But I believe it is.

The guy, Lew Price seems to be a bit eccentric. In science, you have to prove to your peers that what you state is true. I am not at the level to agree or disagree with Mr. Price's work. I just know that if he was right, he could prove it, unless he didn't understand it well enough to present his findings to others. Maybe he is right and all in the scientific community are against him. But from a logical standpoint, it's more likely that he ins't as right as he thinks he is. But again, that's not for me to decide. It's up to his peers, and they apparently did decide.

posted on Jul, 9 2015 @ 10:14 AM
link   

I suppose I have an unfair advantage. I was in the air force, I worked on planes. I know the process it takes to keep planes flying and all the support people involved in that process. So from a logistical standpoint, I am very well aware of what it would take for the chemtrail theory to even be a little true.

Lew Price was an Air Force navigator.

Once you fully understand contrails, it seriously is a joke to think that someone could point to a contrails and say it's anything other than a contrail without doing any testing, or knowing for certain the plane that made it sprayed the entire thing out it's ass.

To see an opposing view, you would have to be able to trust the people who are advocating it enough to listen to them with an open mind.

I can see that that’s impossible if there’s no way to get to that point, in your view.

So in that respect, yes, I am certain he is lying. I have zero doubt in my mind. None.

No possible way under the sun that he could just have experiences you haven’t, or has interpreted things differently?

You actually seem as if you are willing to click a link provided, which is rare with a chemtrail believer, so yea, you do seem happy.

I’m still not following you, but I don’t want to belabor the point.

And focusing on members is off-topic.

If I didn't care at all about what I have learned regarding SRM, this whole subject wouldn't even be a thought as it's a waste of time.

Are you saying that you’re a concerned citizen, too?

The guy, Lew Price seems to be a bit eccentric.

Yes, he is, in the sense that he’s an independent thinker with a lot of nerve. Most of us go along to get along. Not him.

In science, you have to prove to your peers that what you state is true.

That would be a valid assumption and reason to disbelieve Price if we were not living in a corrupt system, but we are.

posted on Jul, 9 2015 @ 10:19 AM
link   
You just going to ignore my question on why you are willing to trust sources that have been proven to lie to you? Its a simple question.

posted on Jul, 9 2015 @ 10:29 AM
link   

I read about Mr. Price and his previous jobs. Again, I am not able to comment on his validity. He doesn't bring anything new to the chemtrail debate, so his position on that is kind of irrelevant.

As far as Dane Wiggington and my conviction that he is full of crap, I am sorry, I don't mean to upset you on that, but I feel very strongly that he is unscrupulous at best. There is no way on earth he doesn't know about the decades of undisputed science that fully explains contrails. He has been involved in debates with others and all his talking points have been explained. This, I believe, is the main reason he doesn't allow any conversation on his site that opposes his views. All it takes is a few links and his theory is smashed rather quickly. He even goes the extra mile to claim that modern engines are incapable of producing a contrail, so every trail in the sky MUST be a chemtrail. If you don't' see the flaws with that, you are trying really hard to not see the trees.

And yes, I am concerned about the way Climate Change has been politicized, and the reaction and proposed "fixes" to a problem that may well not be fixable. If we start to try to change something as mammoth as the climate, we risk doing damage to all sorts of unknown variables. Hell, even the main guy in the SRM arena feels the same way. I just think he might go ahead with his plans to try to validate his work, rather than take the safe approach and advocate it never becomes an option. I don't like the idea of "no take backs" and if we fluck this up, there may well be "no take backs".

But most of the chemtrail community has little to no understanding of SRM other than "someone told them it's already happening and it's chemtrails". Sadly, if it was already happening, it wouldn't look like chemtrails anymore than the volcanic eruptions did, since that is what SRM is modeled after. So I can't stop anyone from being ignorant, but I can try like hell to at least get them to look into an alternative point of view.
edit on 9-7-2015 by network dude because: bad spler

posted on Jul, 9 2015 @ 10:40 AM
link   

Would a navigator be able to fix a fuel leak? Refuel the aircraft? Change an engine? The ramp guys are the ones that are going to be far more knowledgeable about any kind of spraying conspiracy.

posted on Jul, 9 2015 @ 11:14 AM
link   

This is not an answer to your question.

But meanwhile, are you familiar with the names of Eugene Franklin Mallove, Juventina Villa Mojica, and Dorothy Stang, Environmental Scientists who released lab test results linking chemtrails to the mass death of fish, plant, and animal life?

new topics

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join