It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Operation Indigo Skyfold

page: 14
<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 9 2015 @ 05:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: tsurfer2000h
As we have all seen with your replies, and sources.

I'm assuming that you do not intend to denigrate me with that remark, but of course I could be wrong. Sarcasm has gone right over my head previously on this thread.

posted on Jul, 9 2015 @ 05:42 PM
link   
a reply to: waynos
There's anecdotal evidence, empirical evidence, and now tyrannical evidence.

posted on Jul, 9 2015 @ 05:51 PM
link   
OK. I watched a little further. Just a little mind you. Straight after that opening gambit he presents his pictures of chemtrail plane interiors. In your opinion then, this is not a lie? You CHOOSE to accept that claim as truth?

Dane, himself, has had it pointed out to him several times, years ago, that those interiors aren't what he thinks. He's been shown that they are ballast test rigs in the inside of prototypes of new airliner models, where manufacturers simulate the shifting of an aircrafts centre of gravity by pumping water around different locations to show that the aircraft can cope with such changes. I've seen for myself the same rig up in the Avro RJX prototype before that programme was cancelled. It's a perfectly established and normal practice in civil aircraft development.

But here is Dane, in 2014, STILL making exactly the same claims using the same photographs. But you think he is genuine.

As one who does copious research, a quick google of "aircraft ballast test" and clicking on 'images' should be a doddle.

Would you expect to see a tour guide showing people around a chemtrail spraying aircraft?

Any comment on that?
edit on 9-7-2015 by waynos because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 9 2015 @ 05:54 PM
link   
a reply to: ConnectDots

If you don't want to be hit on the jaw don't lead with your chin.

posted on Jul, 9 2015 @ 06:00 PM
link   
a reply to: Aloysius the Gaul

Here is a screenshot. Quote: "That's not a condensation trail."

posted on Jul, 9 2015 @ 06:01 PM
link   

I have no idea what you're talking about.

But I have a feeling this is turning ugly.

Don't forget. We're not here to discuss each other; it's off-topic.

posted on Jul, 9 2015 @ 06:04 PM
link   

Fair enough.

I wonder why it isn't a condensation trail? It looks like one to me.

So what is it that that picture shows that identifies the trail as "not condensation"??

Perhaps the intervals? But that's not any sort of evidence - we well know that the atmosphere includes patches of higher or lower humidity and temperature - just look outside on any partly cloudy day - you get clouds in some areas and not in others - hence different atmospheric conditions that allow clouds to form and stop them forming, right next to each other.

so it can't be that....and I see nothing else there that is at all unusual.

Do you?

posted on Jul, 9 2015 @ 06:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: ConnectDots

I have no idea what you're talking about.

You made your level of research part of this thread.

so you don't get to complain when people comment on it.

posted on Jul, 9 2015 @ 06:07 PM
link   

Here is a screenshot. Quote: "That's not a condensation trail."

Yes, exactly my point. Why isn't it?

posted on Jul, 9 2015 @ 06:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bedlam

originally posted by: mrthumpy
They used to swear blind that nobody had seen these trails before the mid 90s but since all the photos, videos and accounts of persistent trails in WWII made that claim look foolish they've changed the story to say it's been going on since then.
Watching a 1968 program, the sky behind the actors in one shot is absolutely full of persistent contrails.

Greetings Bedlam:

We are really surprised to see which side of this farce you are associated with.

Obfuscation, innuendo and mis-direction is what the 'TEAM CONTRAIL' is about, the guys you have bedded down with.

Do you perhaps have ANYTHING to back up your superfluous claim about that un-named 1968 movie?

Just like showing a persistent contrail or two from yesteryear is supposed to prove that the 'chemmies - chemtards' are completely out of their collective minds - millions worldwide - and believe you guys - TEAM CONTRAIL, to have such empathy and concern for the human race that your team attacks any thread that brings up 'chemtrails'.

Mr Bedlam, we think you picked the wrong side, buddy.

Good luck with that…(BTW, Zorgon says hi)

With great respect,
tfw
Peace Light Love

posted on Jul, 9 2015 @ 06:35 PM
link   
a reply to: thorfourwinds

rofl..."We"??

And you complain about "TEAM CONTRAIL"??

Here yo go - the "Bus crash" from "The Italian Job" - released 1969, shot 1968.

2 contrails are visible the 1st at 25 seconds, the 2nd at 31.......but they get the continuity wrong - the 2nd one is the same as the first one....but shorter!

posted on Jul, 9 2015 @ 06:53 PM
link   
a reply to: network dude

Are you saying that you suspect he’s lying about being an Air Force navigator?

For the sake of argument, assume that he's telling the truth. Doesn’t that give him some expertise that would make his opinion valuable to you even if it’s nothing new; you’ve heard it all before?

This, I believe, is the main reason he doesn't allow any conversation on his site that opposes his views.

It may be that he just doesn't have the energy. It's good to have discussion when you're trying to educate the public, but people are so nasty quite often.

Hell, even the main guy in the SRM arena feels the same way. I just think he might go ahead with his plans to try to validate his work, rather than take the safe approach and advocate it never becomes an option. I don't like the idea of "no take backs" and if we fluck this up, there may well be "no take backs".

His name?

Sorry, I don't really understand what you're saying. But if I have his name I can look it up and read up a little bit. I have not specifically researched Solar Radiation Management.

posted on Jul, 9 2015 @ 07:07 PM
link   

His name?

David Keith. You can get a head start while you're waiting for dude to reply.

Here's a freebie to help you hit the ground running www.technologyreview.com...

To copious

posted on Jul, 9 2015 @ 07:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: Aloysius the Gaul
so you don't get to complain when people comment on it.

So, tsurfer2000h was giving me a hard time?

I'm not good at identifying sarcasm, as I said.

posted on Jul, 9 2015 @ 07:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: thorfourwinds
We are really surprised to see which side of this farce you are associated with.

Obfuscation, innuendo and mis-direction is what the 'TEAM CONTRAIL' is about, the guys you have bedded down with.

Do you perhaps have ANYTHING to back up your superfluous claim about that un-named 1968 movie?

I'm on the side of correctness. And sure I do...it was from an appropriate sort of program - an episode of "The Invaders"

I've also seen them on "Daniel Boone" reruns from about the same period. I'll try to find the ep again and get a screen shot.

Just like showing a persistent contrail or two from yesteryear is supposed to prove that the 'chemmies - chemtards' are completely out of their collective minds - millions worldwide - and believe you guys - TEAM CONTRAIL, to have such empathy and concern for the human race that your team attacks any thread that brings up 'chemtrails'.

If the "spraying program" wasn't supposed to be going on then, and planes were leaving "chemtrails" anyway, then "chemtrails" are fiction. Which they are. I've run across photos of persistent contrails from the late 40s, too, just didn't keep them. I'll start making you a collection.

(BTW, Zorgon says hi)

Hi back!

posted on Jul, 9 2015 @ 08:01 PM
link   

I've run across photos of persistent contrails from the late 40s, too, just didn't keep them.

Link to an interview with Dane Wigington addressing that.

posted on Jul, 9 2015 @ 08:06 PM
link   
a reply to: thorfourwinds

TEAM CONTRAIL, to have such empathy and concern for the human race

No, see there is very little issue for the human race with contrails, and also, it's not about teams, it's about truth.

And one side, or team as you like to put it, doesn't seem to be interested in the truth, rather, to make a buck with fear mongering and false concern for the human race. Apparently all you guys are so worried about what "chemtrails" are doing to you and your family that you whinge and complain about it on forums like this, and make silly youtube videos telling everyone to "use your eyes man!" Really proactive stuff.

And then the ones who are somewhat proactive, make DVDs to sell, and ask for donations. As you no doubt know, one of your "chemtrail" heroes, Michael Murphey spent $50,000 to make a disinformation "documentary" on chemtrails. $50,000. You're no closer to the truth, but it must have made him some dollas as he made yet ANOTHER "documentary"...what, the first one didn't prove "chemtrails"??

Give me a break!

Oh and here's one for you too.

Why hasn't someone from "TEAM CONTRAIL" gone and made a movie to cash in, huh? Apparently we're damn dirty scoundrels who would rob from our own mothers if given the chance, yet I don't see a donate button on contrail science, nor on metabunk, why is that?

The scoundrels are the likes of Murphey and Wiggington, and it's people like you who let them get away with it.

edit on 9/7/15 by Chadwickus because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 9 2015 @ 08:11 PM
link   

Uhh so Wiggington claims that chemtrailing started in the 40's, and that explains the WW2 trails?

And you believe this?

This is chemtrailing is it?

posted on Jul, 9 2015 @ 08:14 PM
link   

I've run across photos of persistent contrails from the late 40s, too, just didn't keep them.

Link to an interview with Dane Wigington addressing that.

Mary, of COURSE he's going to say that. He'll keep running the "it looks like they started this..." date back to whatever you come up with. Because he's lying his ass off.

eta: Let's see him come up with some actual evidence that substantiates the 'when they started', other than 'oh, you found one in the early 40's? Ok, now it looks like they started in the early 40s'.
edit on 9-7-2015 by Bedlam because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 9 2015 @ 08:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: Chadwickus

This is chemtrailing is it?

Of course. Back then, they did it in cursive.

new topics

top topics

<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join