It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Operation Indigo Skyfold

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 9 2015 @ 04:49 AM
link   
a reply to: ConnectDots
It does. H2O, mostly. But traces of other stuff. Just like a contrail.

edit on 7/9/2015 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 9 2015 @ 05:03 AM
link   

Obviously you missed my question asking you if you knew how clouds are formed.

Everything has chemicals in it for one, and for a cloud to form, it needs aerosols and particulates to do so.

posted on Jul, 9 2015 @ 05:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: DenyObfuscation
Persistence is mostly dictated by atmospheric conditions.

But to me, this quote reeks of uncertainty:

originally posted by: Zaphod58

Cirrus clouds
Cirrus CloudsCirrus clouds are composed entirely of ice crystals and occur above ~6 km, covering approximately 30% of the Earth’s surface. Extensive cirrus cloud development has been observed after the formation of persistent contrails. The science on this relationship is still developing, and while cirrus clouds are acknowledged to have a net warming effect, the significance of this effect is still uncertain. The scientific understanding of cloud formation and modification due to air travel is still limited. As the most recent IPCC assessment report notes:

“Because spreading contrails lose their characteristic linear shape, a component of [aviation-induced cloudiness] is indistinguishable from background cirrus” (IPCC, 2007, AR I, section 2.6.3, p 187).

www.co2offsetresearch.org...

posted on Jul, 9 2015 @ 05:11 AM
link   

But to me, this quote reeks of uncertainty:

You mean the part about natural cirrus being indistinguishable from aircraft induced cirrus? Why? If the two were distinguishable you might have something but they aren't. Contrails are clouds of ice crystals and cirrus are clouds of ice crystals.

Contrails are the result of the introduction of heated, moist air into ambient saturated (or in the case of spreading contrails, supersaturated) air. Contrails are the inevitable result of aircraft flying at high altitudes.

posted on Jul, 9 2015 @ 05:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: Chadwickus
Do you think they just appear out of no where because Mother Nature?

Yes, I was thinking that the normal use of the word cloud would omit anything that has to do with aircraft exhaust. I was thinking that a cloud is formed from natural elements. You know, something good for us.

posted on Jul, 9 2015 @ 05:18 AM
link   

Yes, I was thinking that the normal use of the word cloud would omit anything that has to do with aircraft exhaust.
Contrails are composed of frozen water. Like a cirrus cloud.

I was thinking that a cloud is formed from natural elements. You know, something good for us.

Arsenic is formed of natural elements. So is carbon monoxide.

posted on Jul, 9 2015 @ 05:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: ConnectDots
a reply to: network dude

I see what you're saying.

I think that the divide is between people who look at something and simply trust what their eyes and their intuition tell them, and people who look to scientific papers to prove to them what's going on.

This video is about the big picture. It includes the fact (in my opinion) that our system is corrupt, and that's why the scientific papers aren't there to cite.

If you don't do anything else, at least read the Description of the video, and ask yourself if there's anything in there that you might want to consider.

Like others you are speaking to, I have been at this a while. I have seen a lot of videos and patents, and pictures. I have tried to watch your video several times here, and on different forums. It's the same stuff he has been lying about for years. You have to put Dane Wiggington into perspective. He latched on to this conspiracy and saw a way to make a living from it. His sole job is to promote his site, and promote chemtrails. I do believe at this point he knows the truth. (it would take a friggin rock to avoid science this many years) He must continue to promote all this, or he would be forced to get a real job. He has a rather large property in a beautiful area, so I can't imagine it's a cheap lifestyle.

If what he tells you with such conviction is an easily provable lie, and he did it in the first .45 seconds of his video, why on earth would you trust him with the other hour and 16 minutes?

posted on Jul, 9 2015 @ 05:50 AM
link   
a reply to: Phage
What is the right question to ask about the chemical composition of trails vs. a natural cirrus cloud layer?

posted on Jul, 9 2015 @ 06:05 AM
link   
a reply to: network dude

When a person has some affluence that is evident I don't fault them for it and assume that any activism they are involved in is phony.

He strikes me as genuine. If my memory serves, I first learned who he is on Red Ice Radio:

posted on Jul, 9 2015 @ 06:16 AM
link   
a reply to: Phage

No.

The part about the scientific understanding of cloud formation and modification due to air travel continuing to be limited.

posted on Jul, 9 2015 @ 06:49 AM
link   

Presuming you mean other than Hydrogen, Oxygen etc, then yes, there is the particulate matter (dust, soot, sand etc,) that is carried in the upper atmosphere by winds. Just like contrails, cirrus needs something to trigger nucleation.

Contrails don't nucleate on exhaust gases, it's soot from the engine plus stuff already in the sky.

posted on Jul, 9 2015 @ 07:07 AM
link   

If you find him credible, then super. I hope for his sake you press his donate button.
I prefer not to be lied to. I'm fickle like that.

posted on Jul, 9 2015 @ 07:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: network dude
I hope for his sake you press his donate button.

Why?

posted on Jul, 9 2015 @ 07:27 AM
link   
a reply to: waynos

Thanks!

That is very helpful.

I noticed in the dictionary that "nucleation" has an association with the field of medicine but I didn't see anything about meteorology or chemistry or whatever.

It seems that the science of meteorology is in its infancy as compared to other sciences.

Would you agree with that?

posted on Jul, 9 2015 @ 07:27 AM
link   

Why?

Shouldnt you be asking "why am i being lied to?". Unless you know you are being lied to and dont care?

posted on Jul, 9 2015 @ 07:37 AM
link   

Skip Funk and Wagnalls and search for "cloud nucleation".

posted on Jul, 9 2015 @ 07:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: 3danimator2014
Shouldnt you be asking "why am i being lied to?"

Silly question.

I've shared my sincere opinion.

You are now called upon to respect that, and share your thoughts on your own opinion, rather than denigrating mine.

posted on Jul, 9 2015 @ 07:48 AM
link   

Why?

I am sure you are aware of the concept of transferring funds. Dane makes his living from that button. HE would prefer you to click it, and donate to him so he can continue to produce high quality videos stating the kind of things he does. Irregardless of if they are lies. People who dislike the system, find comfort in any anti-establishment message. The validity of said message is irrelevant. It's how cult leaders keep their following from looking elsewhere for whatever they need.

posted on Jul, 9 2015 @ 07:49 AM
link   
a reply to: Bedlam

Bingo!

Thanks.

posted on Jul, 9 2015 @ 07:52 AM
link   
Saying you're being lied to is denigrating your opinion? If you're going to take offense to that then I have no sympathy for you considering how often you do the same concerning virtually anything "Mainstream".

new topics

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join