It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Operation Indigo Skyfold

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 9 2015 @ 11:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: ConnectDots
a reply to: DenyObfuscation

This is not an answer to your question.

But meanwhile, are you familiar with the names of Eugene Franklin Mallove, Juventina Villa Mojica, and Dorothy Stang, Environmental Scientists who released lab test results linking chemtrails to the mass death of fish, plant, and animal life?

Isn't that kind of jumping the gun a bit? Nobody has offered any conclusive proof that those lines aren't just contrails at this point. Not to be the they guy who screams "show me proof", but um....is there any?
edit on 9-7-2015 by network dude because: because I felt like it.

posted on Jul, 9 2015 @ 11:21 AM
link   
a reply to: ConnectDots
Mallove rings a bell. Given his work, some would view ANY cause of death as a conspiracy.

posted on Jul, 9 2015 @ 11:24 AM
link   

They weren't environmental scientists. Eugene Mallove was the only scientist among the three, and his work was in alternative energy.

Justina Villa Mojica was an environmental activist in Mexico, who led a group of farmers that were farming in an area that had high cartel activity.

Dorothy Strang was a nun who fought for the rights of local workers and to protect the rain forest.

posted on Jul, 9 2015 @ 11:31 AM
link   
a reply to: Zaphod58

Thanks.

I should have caught that myself on Eugene Mallove because I know who he is. I didn't pay attention to the first and middle names and thought to myself this is a relative of his.

Is it confirmed that Mojica and Strang were murdered?

posted on Jul, 9 2015 @ 11:36 AM
link   

Mojica was gunned down while traveling in a convoy. They suspected the cartel but I didn't pay attention if it was proven.

Stang was shot six times by gunmen hired by a local after she wrote letters accusing him of setting illegal fires to clear the forest.

posted on Jul, 9 2015 @ 11:48 AM
link   

a reply to: network dude

When a person has some affluence that is evident I don't fault them for it and assume that any activism they are involved in is phony.

He strikes me as genuine.

Getting back to this, if you can verify that he is indeed lying in his opening statement of the video YOU presented, how is it that you see him as "genuine"? He lied right to everyone watching in order to get your support. You know the "corrupt system" you speak of? Yea, that's how they operate too. Why is it you are willing to give this guy a pass?

posted on Jul, 9 2015 @ 11:53 AM
link   

Yes, some would, because there is very advanced technology that can be utilized to make a death look natural.

In his case, he was brutally murdered and I don't buy for a second that it was disgruntled tenants of his relative's house whose driveway he was in when he was attacked.

posted on Jul, 9 2015 @ 12:04 PM
link   
It's ok. Believe what you like.

I suspect the murdered scientist story from Price is a work of fiction. It's up to him to substantiate the claim.

posted on Jul, 9 2015 @ 12:12 PM
link   
a reply to: 3danimator2014

I didn’t ignore your question; I addressed it, but apparently you don’t accept my answer.

You’re calling my sources liars. That is your opinion, but not mine.

Perhaps you could list some sources you trust, and why.

edit on 7/9/2015 by ConnectDots because: Remove extraneous text

posted on Jul, 9 2015 @ 02:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: DenyObfuscation
I suspect the murdered scientist story from Price is a work of fiction. It's up to him to substantiate the claim.

I agree that it's up to him to substantiate it but it will not be a work of fiction, in my opinion. It is possible that it is a mistake.

So far I have not been able to locate such a YouTube video as described. However, it may have been deleted.

I've been trying to do a general search on the claim, so far with no success.

It is unfortunate that several YouTubers have posted a 3-part series of a Coast to Coast interview of Dane Wigington with the absurd claim in the Description of the series regarding the environmental scientists being murdered after releasing lab test results linking chemtrails to the mass death of fish, plant, and animal life.

I listened to at least the first two parts. I can't remember whether I listened to the whole thing but nothing of the sort was claimed by Dane Wigington or the host of the interview.

posted on Jul, 9 2015 @ 02:14 PM
link   

So far I have not been able to locate such a YouTube video as described. However, it may have been deleted

I'd place a small wager on it being this one. I suspect that Price and Herndon are acquainted

Herndon cites TankerEnemy in the vid for cryin' out loud!
edit on 9-7-2015 by DenyObfuscation because: caps lock was not on but............. it did it again

posted on Jul, 9 2015 @ 02:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: network dude
Getting back to this, if you can verify that he is indeed lying in his opening statement of the video YOU presented, how is it that you see him as "genuine"?

You are the one claiming that he is lying, not me.

What do you mean if I can verify that he is indeed lying?

Your statement would make sense if I had stated that I was uncomfortable with something he said but didn't follow through on it, or something like that, but I didn't. I have to say you're not making much sense.

Yes, I presented a video and then I acknowledged to you that in the first 45 seconds that he is talking about visual observations as opposed to a scientific paper, and that I can see that visual observations may not be enough for some people to accept him as having reliable scientific knowledge.

I happen to put a great deal of stock in good, old-fashioned common sense.

I think scientists often obfuscate more than clarify.

And I know that we live in a corrupt system, which impacts every activist who tries to make a difference.

posted on Jul, 9 2015 @ 02:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: DenyObfuscation
I suspect that Price and Herndon are acquainted

What are you suggesting?

posted on Jul, 9 2015 @ 02:53 PM
link   

The description of the video links us to the host's website.

"Scientist Dr. J. Marvin Herndon breaks down harmful effects of CHEMTRAILS on FLOW OF WISDOM"

My guest was an apprentice to Hans E. Suess & Harold C. Urey in geochemistry & cosmochemistry at the University of California. These two individuals are regarded as the foremost leaders in their area of science at the time.

Dr. Marvin says many scientist choose to be politically correct without challenging whats wrong in science in order to keep government funding.

When it came to the subject of chemicals he said that he lives in San Diego and “planes are spraying almost everyday with toxic chemicals.”

He also mentioned that “this spraying of chemtrails is done by our government linked with the United Nations.”

I asked Dr. Herndon to explain some of the effects of the chemicals being sprayed. He states, “one of the prime metals being sprayed in the atmosphere is aluminum and spraying aluminum is linked to Alzheimer’s, autism and so many more harmful health effects. this is inhumane!”

This is part 2:

posted on Jul, 9 2015 @ 03:00 PM
link   
That is the vid I just posted. Listen beginning at about 26:45. TankerEnemy is a supreme hoaxer. This guy Herndon is regurgitating garbage.

posted on Jul, 9 2015 @ 03:29 PM
link   

DenyObfuscation,

You posted part 1.

I posted part 2.

What are you saying?

posted on Jul, 9 2015 @ 03:37 PM
link   

The host stated that he is local to Richmond, Virginia, and that he is on the Genesis Communication Network.

Is the Genesis Communication Network a "national radio broadcast"?

I guess it is; Alex Jones is on GCN.

posted on Jul, 9 2015 @ 03:37 PM
link   
Yes I did. My bad. Didn't realize it was two parts.

Even still, Tanker's full of it.

posted on Jul, 9 2015 @ 03:45 PM
link   

There is a Wikipedia article on Dr. J. Marvin Herndon but it does not indicate that he is deceased.

Do you know how we can verify whether or not he is still living?

posted on Jul, 9 2015 @ 03:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: network dude
Getting back to this, if you can verify that he is indeed lying in his opening statement of the video YOU presented, how is it that you see him as "genuine"?

You are the one claiming that he is lying, not me.

What do you mean if I can verify that he is indeed lying?

Your statement would make sense if I had stated that I was uncomfortable with something he said but didn't follow through on it, or something like that, but I didn't. I have to say you're not making much sense.

Yes, I presented a video and then I acknowledged to you that in the first 45 seconds that he is talking about visual observations as opposed to a scientific paper, and that I can see that visual observations may not be enough for some people to accept him as having reliable scientific knowledge.

I happen to put a great deal of stock in good, old-fashioned common sense.

I think scientists often obfuscate more than clarify.

And I know that we live in a corrupt system, which impacts every activist who tries to make a difference.

Sorry, I thought you had acknowledged the science facts that explain contrails as they have (undisputed) for over 70 years.
Dane clearly states that there can be no discussion on the spraying, when all of the facts (the ones that have been accepted for years) point to contrails being made my planes flying in the air.

It's funny that you claim to be a fan of common sense, yet feel a grand conspiracy, that has gone undetected, save for a few vigilant citizens who have the ability to discern the chemical makeup of clouds at 30,000 feet by sight alone, for 25 years, make more sense than internal combustion engines making a condensation trail in -40 degree air.

You clearly have a different version of "common sense" than the rest of us.

new topics

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join