It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

State senator says all white people are racist and ‘polluted’ his blood

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 8 2015 @ 01:59 PM
link   
Here is an interesting one.

I am shocked that the MSM is not covering this!

watchdog.org...
Audio at link

By Deena Winter | Nebraska Watchdog LINCOLN, Neb. — Omaha Sen. Ernie Chambers said all white people are racist and that his blood was “polluted” by white people last week while filibustering a bill and lambasting a state education board member who has rejected calls for his resignation after his blog called the president a “half-breed.”

By Deena Winter | Nebraska Watchdog
“Oh yes, I have a great store of bitterness in me,” he said. “Why do you think I’m not black? Because some white person or persons jumped a fence and polluted the blood that is in my veins to this day.”

Listeners to KFOR Radio were appalled and shocked by Chambers’ comments after they were replayed on the Coby Mach Show. Some said Chambers is a racist and should resign, too.

Why do Nebraska reporters ignore senator’s racist rants?
watchdog.org...

He made some references to McPerhson – “that racist,” he called him – and at various points during the filibuster, Chambers said “white people don’t keep their word,” that all white people are racist and that white people “polluted” his blood. He said the U.S. Constitution and Declaration of Independence were really about granting white men the right to do anything they wanted to sexually abuse black girls and women. Normally, it would be front-page news if a state senator made such sweeping indictments on the floor of a Legislature. But not in Nebraska. As far as I know, not a single journalist at the capitol reported on Chambers’ diatribe last week, although it was discussed on talk radio.

So this guy Chambers is calling for the resignation of this other guy McPerhson for making a racist statement but the crap he is spewing is OK?

Really? Media double standard you think?
edit on 8-2-2015 by infolurker because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 8 2015 @ 02:15 PM
link   
If you want to know if this is racist, just remove all instances of the word "white" and replace it with "black." Then, if it somehow seems wrong to you, he might be a racist.

posted on Feb, 8 2015 @ 02:17 PM
link   
It is all over the Omaha "MSM" - why should anyone else GAF?

posted on Feb, 8 2015 @ 02:17 PM
link   

“Oh yes, I have a great store of bitterness in me,” he said. “Why do you think I’m not black? Because some white person or persons jumped a fence and polluted the blood that is in my veins to this day.”

REALLY? Really? rreeeaaaallllyyyy?

That is a racist statement in itself.

posted on Feb, 8 2015 @ 02:20 PM
link   
a reply to: infolurker

*sighs* If only people knowledge the fact that we are all humans none of this issue would have happened.

posted on Feb, 8 2015 @ 02:21 PM
link   
Oh for christ's sake, Senator. You suck because you suck as a person, not because of your genetics. Skin colors had nothing to do with it.

The lengths some people go to to try to play the victim card & blame game < shakes head >

posted on Feb, 8 2015 @ 02:24 PM
link   
Us whites don't want to be associated with you. I hope you hate yourself to death.

posted on Feb, 8 2015 @ 02:35 PM
link   
The 1st Amendment has been a popular "go to" round here lately...
I guess this is different.

The only thing that seemed wrong to me was "all white people are racist"...

Oh, & the sexual abuse accusation... That's a bit "dementia-esque"...

But let's be realistic, they (the source) didn't exactly give us a complete breakdown...

By snippeting he said "blah blah" & also stated "blah blah"...
Well it's not exactly giving us the context that a full quote would have done.

With that said he is apparently 77 years of age, & old people can't be racist...

posted on Feb, 8 2015 @ 02:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: LOSTinAMERICA
Us whites don't want to be associated with you. I hope you hate yourself to death.

Man, therein lies truth galore. But of course, that makes "US" white people racist. So be it. I got no use for these clowns or the people that put them into office.

posted on Feb, 8 2015 @ 02:46 PM
link   
a reply to: CharlieSpeirs

I don't think anyone has said he couldn't say it, but we are saying that it lets us know what he thinks.

I like to let people talk who like to talk. It lets me find out how full of s*** they are.
Detective Lee, Rush Hour

If we take away our freedom of speech, we never learn these things about people, and we also never learn these things about their constituencies, either.

posted on Feb, 8 2015 @ 02:50 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

Most of my post was tongue in cheek.

Quite difficult to express in digital form I know...

The Barf smiley is the best I can do for that.

posted on Feb, 8 2015 @ 02:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: TonyS

Man, therein lies truth galore. But of course, that makes "US" white people racist. So be it. I got no use for these clowns or the people that put them into office.

I was post banned for saying that. Hating me only makes me hate back. I know it's wrong. It's a defense mechanism. Not really, it's checking stupid people by questioning their lies. I'm going to be happy regardless. Sign me up on the side of common sense when the battle lines are drawn.

posted on Feb, 8 2015 @ 03:07 PM
link   
Hating people makes you feel bad inside. I wonder why that is? The Senator is a self loathing sock puppet. I can't help but cheer that he hates himself. I think it's the mean streak in me.

posted on Feb, 8 2015 @ 03:15 PM
link   
a reply to: LOSTinAMERICA

Hate is a very powerful & often dangerous frequency for the brain to release...

With not much to counter the feelings it creates within the target of the hate or the hater themself...

It's also difficult to conserve energy when sending it out or fighting it.

The people in power, cosmically, are not there because of the Love they yield...
So mathematically, I deduce the opposite.
edit on 8-2-2015 by CharlieSpeirs because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 8 2015 @ 03:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: CharlieSpeirs

Hate is a very powerful & often dangerous frequency for the brain to release...

With not much to counter the feelings it creates within the target of the hate or the hater themself...

It's also difficult to conserve energy when sending it out or fighting it.

The people in power, cosmically, are not there because of the Love they yield...
So mathematically, I deduce the opposite.

I'll keep that in mind. The only way I can truly hate is if they are trying to do my family, friends, or me bodily harm. It seems as though they picked the color white to demonize. So, logic tells me to buy firearms. If I don't have to use them, great. If I do need them, I have them. That is the best I got.

I'm not catering to anything they have to say, ever. I won't turn a blind eye and not prepare. I'll fight for my right to be here on this earth. To the death. So, hate if you want. I'm not going to be the one.

posted on Feb, 8 2015 @ 03:28 PM
link   

I was post banned for saying that. Hating me only makes me hate back. I know it's wrong. It's a defense mechanism. Not really, it's checking stupid people by questioning their lies. I'm going to be happy regardless. Sign me up on the side of common sense when the battle lines are drawn.

Post banned? For saying what? (I don't get that at all).

Truth be told, 85% of the US population responds from programming to percieved threats that result from programming. So...as in the urban schools, Black kids are indoctrinated in Black victimology and internalize resentment towards whites; at the same time, Whites are programmed via the media and their experiences in schools to be wary and distrustful of the Blacks. Ah, but wait, there's more! It's a business model. Black "leaders" profit from the divide and speak it up whenever given the opportunity; whites buy more guns and spend ever more thousands of dollars moving further and further into the suburbs.

When I see the "Program" people, as I call them, spouting from the script on the t.v., I just change the channel. Melissa Harris-Perry is one of the most expert program speakers I've ever seen. She can tie any topic back to Selma and the Civil rights movement; she can speak to any topic in purely terms of racial prejudice. Its doubtless made her a millionaire.

On with the show!

posted on Feb, 8 2015 @ 03:36 PM
link   

Post banned? For saying what? (I don't get that at all).

Truth be told, 85% of the US population responds from programming to percieved threats that result from programming. So...as in the urban schools, Black kids are indoctrinated in Black victimology and internalize resentment towards whites; at the same time, Whites are programmed via the media and their experiences in schools to be wary and distrustful of the Blacks. Ah, but wait, there's more! It's a business model. Black "leaders" profit from the divide and speak it up whenever given the opportunity; whites buy more guns and spend ever more thousands of dollars moving further and further into the suburbs.

When I see the "Program" people, as I call them, spouting from the script on the t.v., I just change the channel. Melissa Harris-Perry is one of the most expert program speakers I've ever seen. She can tie any topic back to Selma and the Civil rights movement; she can speak to any topic in purely terms of racial prejudice. Its doubtless made her a millionaire.

On with the show!

But of course, that makes "US" white people racist. So be it.

That ^^^^

posted on Feb, 8 2015 @ 03:52 PM
link   
No outside influence is going to make me feel inferior or at blame for all the world's ills. You can quote me on that.

posted on Feb, 8 2015 @ 04:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: infolurker
Here is an interesting one.

I am shocked that the MSM is not covering this!

Im not shocked. If its not white on black racism then the media scum wont touch it with a pole.
good thing we have places like ats that arent afraid of the truth.

posted on Feb, 8 2015 @ 04:26 PM
link   

you're backed up by millions of rifles and thousands of comedians.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join