It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

State senator says all white people are racist and ‘polluted’ his blood

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 8 2015 @ 04:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: cavtrooper7
a reply to: LOSTinAMERICA

you're backed up by millions of rifles and thousands of comedians.

Thanks, I'll be a little bit of both. It would be better if logic set in but it doesn't look like it's going to. Better to be safe than sorry. The sad part is there's no one speaking out against things like this is our government. How else am I supposed to react?

posted on Feb, 8 2015 @ 04:40 PM
link   

Well you seem a bit too polite...

posted on Feb, 8 2015 @ 04:43 PM
link   
a reply to: JourneymanWelder

"places like ats that arent afraid of the truth"

Um,what?

Try telling the truth about a certain religion on ats-see how quick your comment gets poofed.

Try telling the truth about any non-white group on ats and get the same results.

posted on Feb, 8 2015 @ 04:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: cavtrooper7

Well you seem a bit too polite...

I'm holding back because I want to debate on the boards without a post ban.

posted on Feb, 8 2015 @ 04:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: FalcoFan
a reply to: JourneymanWelder

"places like ats that arent afraid of the truth"

Um,what?

Try telling the truth about a certain religion on ats-see how quick your comment gets poofed.

Try telling the truth about any non-white group on ats and get the same results.

There's no basis for you hating me for being white. That's the truth.

posted on Feb, 8 2015 @ 05:00 PM
link   
The man is obviously possessed by Satan.

posted on Feb, 8 2015 @ 05:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
The man is obviously possessed by Satan.

Satan wouldn't have him either.

posted on Feb, 8 2015 @ 05:22 PM
link   

I'm a white boy that was born in Japan-I can't think of a reason for hating you for being white,either.

There may be a mix-up here,lol.

posted on Feb, 8 2015 @ 05:30 PM
link   

I'm a white boy that was born in Japan-I can't think of a reason for hating you for being white,either.

It was about the anti-white sentiment in general. Do you see the same thing from the Japanese? Probably not.

posted on Feb, 8 2015 @ 05:33 PM
link   
I admire him.

He's outspoken, and not afraid to speak his mind.

I wish more people would be like him.

posted on Feb, 8 2015 @ 05:44 PM
link   

Interesting,isn't it?

posted on Feb, 8 2015 @ 06:07 PM
link   
a reply to: infolurker

LOL. Oh the games they play with people. Who votes for these guys? So now he got his fame and some rich dude will find him interesting, and there you go, the whole point, money. If not money, then he is a sociopath, and again, who votes for someone like this?

posted on Feb, 8 2015 @ 07:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko
If you want to know if this is racist, just remove all instances of the word "white" and replace it with "black." Then, if it somehow seems wrong to you, he might be a racist.

Didn't you hear, it's impossible for a black person to be racist. That comes from the very top level of the US government.

posted on Feb, 8 2015 @ 09:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: LOSTinAMERICA

It was about the anti-white sentiment in general. Do you see the same thing from the Japanese? Probably not.

Well th e japanese are xenophobic,but not racist so to speak. Everytime someone says thats racist we need to post the scientific study saying its a MAN MADE creation not a biological one.

posted on Feb, 8 2015 @ 10:16 PM
link   

Ridiculous.

posted on Feb, 9 2015 @ 09:14 PM
link   
Good ol' Ernie Chambers, riling people up with his filibusters.

I suppose outside of Nebraska this guy is sounds like a downright madman. A few things about Ernie:

1)He's been known to filibuster bills because of pure politics, he sometimes won't filibuster on the merits of a bill but on the reasoning that one or more other senators specifically opposed one of Ernie's bills.
2)He's one of the longest serving senators in the unicameral. Term limits were created for senators, specifically to prevent another Ernie Chambers but then, four years after he was term limited, he was re-elected by close to 60-70 percent of the vote.
3)He's very, very popular in his district. He's a stupendous figure in the legislature and a counter balance to some of the more absurd pieces of legislation that try and float their way through.

A few fun facts about Ernie; he once filibustered a bill dressed in full football gear of the Nebraska Cornhuskers. He once tried to sue God.

Ernie Chambers via Wikipedia.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join