It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Another senior bank executive killed in Valhalla train accident in New york.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 5 2015 @ 03:25 AM
link   
Isn't there am odd string of executive bankers and officials dropping left right and center going on right now? Resulting in about 38 dead so far as of early last year?

Well a train crashed into this suv stuck in it;s way in the tracks resulting in the death of 6 people. One of the death's was a guy named Eric Vandercar, who was senior managing director in institutional sales and trading and head of municipal funding at Mesirow bank, municipal bond arbitrage trader and a municipal and treasury portfolio strategist then manager of municipal funding and liquidity at Morgan Stanley.

I have very limited knowledge in banking and it's top administrative positions, but those sound like some pretty hefty titles.

This accident looks very fishy to me with the way it happened; the car somehow gets stuck on the tracks, then the track barrier that comes down when trains are passing falls on the back of the car, then the lady leaves her car, then gates back in, being hit by the train and pushed for 1,000 feet. Something about the third rail becoming dislodged and penetrated the whole length of the first train car, setting the whole thing on fire.

The whole scenario does not make any sense. If you examine the footage, it looks like a bomb went off on the front of that train instead of an exploding car.

With all the banker deaths, i think is another one planned to look like an accident.

www.bloomberg.com...

www.newsday.com...

posted on Feb, 5 2015 @ 03:39 AM
link   
a reply to: bigman88

There is hardly any damage to the front of the railcar other than from fire, i don't see any signs of bomb damage at all.

Also killing one guy in a train by placing a car on the track, is probably the worst idea ever, everything could go wrong, and the guy would survive.

I think it's a case of "# happens".

edit on 5-2-2015 by Mianeye because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 5 2015 @ 03:46 AM
link   
a reply to: bigman88

I'm almost ashamed to say that in the midst of this tragedy I find myself almost but not quite lol at your conspiracy theory. I can see the perps now, glowing and wringing their hands in glee, muttering to themselves "It worked to perfection, just as we planned".

posted on Feb, 5 2015 @ 03:52 AM
link   
No one is dying, they're all headed to their underground McMansions.

Same with Robin williams & all the other recent celebrity deaths.

www.wsj.com...
edit on 5-2-2015 by Eunuchorn because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 5 2015 @ 08:50 AM
link   
Something that those "useful idiots" nearer to the top of the Master - Slave pyramid of sociopathic parasitism fail to realize is that... the really big time evil Demons, the ones that are really in charge... they are going to be eaten... these useful idiots that served these evil overlords will one day be served up in sacrifice. They will then be consumed. That is their final reward for serving these dark, demonic forces... a little period of great material wealth and then you are destroyed. I don't know if in the beginning, they knew that is what they signed on for? BUT, they get a big surprise in the end.

posted on Feb, 5 2015 @ 10:01 AM
link   
How many other bankers were killed in this accident.
Oh and I thought it was banker suicides that was the focus a few months back. So was this suicide by making a stupid woman lift the guard rail in front of the track and making her drive her car in front of a train. Killing not only herself and the suicide banker but four others as well?a reply to: bigman88

posted on Feb, 5 2015 @ 10:05 AM
link   
PS the car wasn't stuck on the track. The stupid woman got out of her car, forced the guard rail up so she could drive across the tracks and thus get creamed by the train she should have just waited for. a reply to: bigman88

posted on Feb, 5 2015 @ 10:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: AutumnWitch657
PS the car wasn't stuck on the track. The stupid woman got out of her car, forced the guard rail up so she could drive across the tracks and thus get creamed by the train she should have just waited for. a reply to: bigman88

Are you serious?

If that were true, then it was not an accident. I wonder if those in the car chanted "Hail Satan" as the train approached?
edit on 5-2-2015 by HUMBLEONE because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 5 2015 @ 10:10 AM
link   
a reply to: AutumnWitch657

From what I've read, there was some traffic on the road and the driver wound up on the tracks when the gate came down, hitting her car. She then got out of the car to inspect the damage and returned to her car to, presumably, drive around the gate. That's when the train hit the car.

As to any conspiracy here, I doubt it. I knew one of the victims on the train and, while it was only in passing (mutual friends and mutual love of live music), nothing would indicate that he would be involved in anything that would put him on a hit list, unless trading live music recordings is now a deadly hobby.

posted on Feb, 5 2015 @ 10:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: Eunuchorn
No one is dying, they're all headed to their underground McMansions.

Same with Robin williams & all the other liferecent celebrity deaths.

www.wsj.com...

Hmm your either bat # crazy or you are on to something, and we're all screwed. What better way to disappear than to fake your own death, especially if you knew there was no point in continuing with life anyways because everything would soon be destroyed.

posted on Feb, 6 2015 @ 06:39 AM
link   
Not to support your theory, but the very strange part of the story - I don't care how stupid you are, if you cross a railroad crossing barrier that is going down with bells going off, aren't you going to look and see if a train is coming? And if a train is coming, aren't you going to get out of your car, and not stay, just sitting there?

posted on Feb, 6 2015 @ 07:35 AM
link   
Another victim was Joseph Nadon, A JP Morgan Chase analyst who specialized in aerospace and defense industries. I think this is a tragic accident, which is unusual with all the murders and staged suicides and freak accidents others have been dying in.

posted on Feb, 6 2015 @ 11:15 AM
link   
a reply to:Crakeur

Yesterday there was a gentleman being interviewed on MSNBC and apparently he was just behind this lady at the crossing. He noticed that her car was too far advanced onto the track and he waved her back. Backing up his own vehicle he made room for her to back up . Apparently she was out of her car at that moment. She looked at him and got back into her car and proceeded forward instead of back. I don't know, maybe she saw the train approaching and in a panic put the car into drive instead of reverse. The gentleman's story did nothing to add clarity to the event. Seeing as how she was a married woman with children I can't see that she chose this method as a means of suicide. I can imagine she panicked and made an awful mistake.
I'm sorry for your loss. How terrible to bring this tragedy right to your door with silly conspiracies.
edit on 262015 by AutumnWitch657 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 6 2015 @ 11:21 AM
link   
Another odd thing is that the reports said that these train guard rails are specifically designed to break off if a car has to drive through them....sad that she was worried more about scratching her car than getting out of the way and just driving through them.

posted on Feb, 6 2015 @ 11:24 AM
link   
a reply to: AutumnWitch657

that's more or less what I heard as well. She got out and then got back in but either was in panic mode or simply ran out of time.

I would imagine there will be some investigation, or lawsuit, into the timing between the gate coming down and the train passing the intersection.

posted on Feb, 6 2015 @ 11:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: Vasa Croe
Another odd thing is that the reports said that these train guard rails are specifically designed to break off if a car has to drive through them....sad that she was worried more about scratching her car than getting out of the way and just driving through them.

people tend to react in strange ways. My dad was once driving down south, in the carolinas I think, and the car in front of his lost control and literally rolled over. He pulled over and went to see if the woman was ok and the first thing she said when he approached the car is "my husband is going to kill me."

Panic and shock can really scramble our thought process.

posted on Feb, 6 2015 @ 11:34 AM
link   
a reply to: Vasa Croe

The story is still developing. (The tin foil hat crowd will say changing to cover up something I imagine) . The NTSB says they won't finish their investigation until sometime next year.
They have retrieved the black box, who knew they had them on trains as well as airplanes?
I guess they are on cruise ships as well though I'd never given thought to that. Why If this apparatus always survives don't they build the entire vehicle out of the same material???

posted on Feb, 6 2015 @ 11:45 AM
link   
a reply to: Crakeur

This is why they raised the track of the long island rail road. Only at the far eastern end are the crossings still at ground level. Up until Babylon the train crosses over the road on an overpass, not at ground level.
A bit of personal history. My grandfather helped build that railway way back in the day. My mother grew up along side it's tracks in Jamaica Queens.
The rails going north fro the city apparently are still crossing the roads at ground level. Here in Virginia where I live now they are also at ground level. A few years back a van full of teenagers were lost in a tragic accident.
It's going to be a while before the whole story is pieced together but I am now thinking that it was panic, not stupidity and not distress that caused this accident.

posted on Feb, 6 2015 @ 11:58 AM
link   
a reply to: Crakeur

The original version of events said she got out of her car to raise the gate. But that would mean she would have to stop directly on the tracks to get out and raise the gate on the other side. That's an awful risk to take. It makes her sound stupid and impulsive.

posted on Feb, 6 2015 @ 12:13 PM
link   
a reply to: HUMBLEONE
That was what I heard but now I'm beginning to think that version was incorrect.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join