It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The 3rd Anti-Christ THE ULTIMATE LOGIC BENDER

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 4 2015 @ 02:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: noeltrotsky

originally posted by: Klassified
a reply to: noeltrotsky

You have to understand that His ultimate gift to you is Free Will.

Yes. You are free to do things god's way, or suffer his wrath. That's not free will, that's coercion.

I don't believe in the 'Hell' story, and it's distinct lack of discussion in the many assembled stories in the Bible leads me to think there is no 'Hell' and thus no 'wrath'.

You are correct.

The word "hell" in English is the Greek word "Hades" or simply "a hole in the ground you go to after your physical body dies" (grave).

In the Old Testament the Hebrew word was Sheol or simply "a hole in the ground you go to after your physical body dies" (grave).

If after the full plan of God comes to an end (after the time of the Great White Thrown Judgement) your mind is still "against God" (Anti-Christ) you will be destroyed, never to have life again (cease to exits from that moment forward forever); NOT sent to a fake place to be tortured for eternity.

When all is finished there will be peace again (agreement with God's way of thinking by free choice), all evil (ways of thinking in opposition to God's righteous way) will be put to and end, and the billions of members of Elohim (those who learned to agree with God's way of thinking through the entire process over the course of 2 lifetimes) will reign with God and Jesus Christ forever.

God Bless,

posted on Feb, 4 2015 @ 02:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: JessicaRabbitTx

originally posted by: deadeyedick
a reply to: JessicaRabbitTx

Science is the religion of satan.

The knowledge that satan gave us is responsible for all the wars and genocide that is blamed on GOD.

Without that knowledge we would have powers that are currently myths to us.

Yes, knowledge is evil. That pretty much sums up why I believe religion causes so many problems.

I won't argue against faith though. It's designed to be impossible to argue with as there is nothing logical about it. That's the genius of using religion to give any agenda more power.

Knowledge is NOT evil, all knowledge comes from God not Satan (as the poster claims) and it is good because it comes from God.

It is when mankind uses this knowledge for selfish/prideful purposes that it becomes evil.

Our use of knowledge, not the assimilation of it is what renders it evil much of the time.

God Bless,

posted on Feb, 4 2015 @ 03:01 PM
link   
a reply to: ElohimJD

Call it whatever you want but an extremly hot firery place exist in another diminsion where people can be sent. This place exist in a mirror and everytime you blink your flesh is restored. It may not be permanent but some are there.

posted on Feb, 4 2015 @ 03:06 PM
link   

Knowledge is exactly why we are here in this state of being and being kept from the truth. Unless one has all the knowledge as God does then a little knowledge will always fail us. Knowing was never part of the plan we were designed for. Satan opened the dorr for us to know enough to get a big head and believe we could do just as good as what God planned.

While technically there is some truth in your statment it is more dangerous that anything.

posted on Feb, 4 2015 @ 03:07 PM
link   
Just to throw some perspective on the situation, here are some bible facts.

Tyndale's words (rather than those of Jesus /Moses / disciples) make up 84% of the New Testament (King James based versions) and 75% of the 5 books of the Old Testament that he 'translated'.

The words chosen by Tyndale were those that were most easily comprehended by a mostly illiterate population and phrases that had stood the test of time from other versions.

You can imagine how much of the true meaning was lost in the many translations, cultural emphasis and word choice.

en.wikipedia.org...

The translators of the Revised Standard Version in the 1940s noted that Tyndale's translation inspired the translations that followed, including the Great Bible of 1539, the Geneva Bible of 1560, the Bishops' Bible of 1568, the Douay-Rheims Bible of 1582–1609, and the King James Version of 1611, of which the RSV translators noted: "It [the KJV] kept felicitous phrases and apt expressions, from whatever source, which had stood the test of public usage. It owed most, especially in the New Testament, to Tyndale".

Many scholars today believe that such is the case. Moynahan writes: "A complete analysis of the Authorised Version, known down the generations as "the AV" or "the King James" was made in 1998. It shows that Tyndale's words account for 84% of the New Testament and for 75.8% of the Old Testament books that he translated.[46]

Joan Bridgman makes the comment in the Contemporary Review that, "He [Tyndale] is the mainly unrecognised translator of the most influential book in the world. Although the Authorised King James Version is ostensibly the production of a learned committee of churchmen, it is mostly cribbed from Tyndale with some reworking of his translation."[47]

Many of the English versions since then have drawn inspiration from Tyndale, such as the Revised Standard Version, the New American Standard Bible, and the English Standard Version. Even the paraphrases like the Living Bible have been inspired by the same desire to make the Bible understandable to Tyndale's proverbial ploughboy.

posted on Feb, 4 2015 @ 03:11 PM
link   
God wants you to choose. In order for you to choose, you have to have something to choose from. Without evil to help you define your choice, there would be no basis for you to make an informed choice between good and evil, following God or not.

So God has to allow evil to exist for you to fully exercise your free will.
edit on 4-2-2015 by ketsuko because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 4 2015 @ 03:16 PM
link   
a reply to: theabsolutetruth

Or you can imagine that the Holy Spirit was guiding the translations just as all the books in the bible came to us by way of the spirit.

posted on Feb, 4 2015 @ 03:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: Freeborn
a reply to: ViciLaw

So the 3rd Anti-Christ is of Gods plan?

Please excuse my ignorance, but who were the first two 'Anti-Christ's'?

many believe napolean bonaparte and hitler...but it is speculation

posted on Feb, 4 2015 @ 03:19 PM
link   
a reply to: deadeyedick

There are very few if any humans that I would believe as channeling ''holy spirit''.

Spirits of another sort yes but not holy, more like whisky / vodka.

posted on Feb, 4 2015 @ 03:20 PM
link   

Knowledge is exactly why we are here in this state of being and being kept from the truth. Unless one has all the knowledge as God does then a little knowledge will always fail us. Knowing was never part of the plan we were designed for. Satan opened the dorr for us to know enough to get a big head and believe we could do just as good as what God planned.

While technically there is some truth in your statment it is more dangerous that anything.

By this rationale, we should have all just remained like apes and other animals, acting on instinct.

posted on Feb, 4 2015 @ 03:35 PM
link   

It was our choice to determine for ourselves our own personal definition of good and evil (tree of the knowledge of good and evil) in opposition to God's perfect one (Tree of life) which led to the fall; what we did with the knowledge of free will; which was predetermined by God to be needed to create Elohim.

It is not the knowledge of free will (knowledge of personal morality in free moral agents) that led to sin, it was Adam and Eve's choice to use that knowledge selfishly; "my definition of good and evil is more righteous then God's, I will be my own God (rule over myself)".

God created both trees.

The Tree of Life (agreement with God's definition of good and evil; i.e. peace)
The Tree of the knowledge of good and evil (disagreement with God's definition of good and evil i.e. conflict)

There are two ways to live life, represented by the two trees in Eden.

1. According to my way (pride, self determination of good and evil)

2. According to God's way (humility, agreement with God's definition of good and evil)

God Bless,
edit on 4-2-2015 by ElohimJD because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 4 2015 @ 03:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: Krazysh0t

By this rationale, we should have all just remained like apes and other animals, acting on instinct.

The move back to naturalism is a step in that direction. By making the argument that a thing is found in nature as your justification for why you should be allowed to do it, you are really just making the argument that you ought to mire yourself in a world of the animal instinct without any encumbrance by messy things like morals and stuff.

posted on Feb, 4 2015 @ 03:49 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

Well I'm not a naturalist. I like morality, even if it I understand that it was invented by humans. As long as there are clearly defined criteria for what is an isn't moral (golden rule) and that it makes sense logically (again, golden rule) then I can agree with it.

posted on Feb, 4 2015 @ 03:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: JessicaRabbitTx
But anyone who doesn't believe in the Christian god won't get to take part in that paradise right? They'll be left behind to be destroyed with the world and then burn in hell for eternity.I mean I'm no bible scholar. I could be wrong, but that's the general idea isn't it?And if by chance you were born in a predominately Muslim country brought up as a Muslim, or in any of the other religions you'd burn with them. Right?Am I mistaken in believing that the Bible implies that anyone who doesn't believe Jesus Christ to be to be the son of god will not experience the peace that comes after the destruction?
That is A LOT of people. I'm sorry but I just don't see how that is any more beautiful than the holocaust. In fact it looks much more evil from where I'm standing.

Yes this is what many of the Christians believe as foundational doctrine however none of it is in the scriptures it is what they have extrapolated from their bible.The fact is Yahoshua ….. which means Yahweh (the creator God) is deliverance/salvation…will deliver all of creation (including ALL of mankind) from Hades(wrongly translated as hell) which means the realm of death and imperception.In other words ALL of mankind will be delivered from physical death.The only perquisite for that deliverance is to die a physical death(which will qualify everyone).NONE will be tortured for eternity or annihilated in a Hell for any reason.

However a downside(with an upside) is there will be many that will undergo a 2nd death.That death will be to their “religious carnal mind” which is their heavens.That is the place everyone really lives.Everything in this physical realm is perceived by observation of faith in belief through their mind(their heavens).The religious carnal mind cannot perceive of the creator God at all.It can only create a God in their own image(imagination).That is the Hades realm of imperception.That religion must be destroyed so the person can “live” in the “kingdom of their heavens” where the creator God is King.

Yahoshua knew this was not possible for the majority of mankind to experience living in the “kingdom of their heavens”.He told the disciples only they were given to “know’(not believe) the mystery(unknown) of the kingdom of their heavens by the father the creator God.In other words their religion would be destroyed before their physical death.John wrote of this in the book of Revelation(which means the unveiling) of Yahoshua he saw in a dream the allegorical metaphor.

The lake of fire is not hell (or Hades) it is the 2nd death where a persons religion is destroyed forever.The book of life is what is written when a person is “freed from the bondage” of their religion.The nature of man(Adam) is religion.The book of that life is taken from the tree of the knowledge of good and evil(dualism) of religion.That is the tree the fruit of Adams life is eaten from.The amalgamation of all of a persons experiences form their belief in faith of their Belief System religion.It is inevitable and cannot be escaped because it is the core of mankind’s(Adam) nature.Some people (many) core religion is “herd” religion like Christianity,Islam,Hinduism..etc etc…however it is ALL a Belief System religion.

Some people like atheist/agnostic do not have a core herd religion Belief System.Their distortion of the creator God is different.They are blind with their eyes wide open.Herd religion believers are are blind with their eyes sown shut.The 2nd death lake of fire will be a completely different experience for them.As Yahoshua said it is better to have your “right eye”(a metaphor for religion) plucked out before you enter Hades.The translators of the bible made this all sound so dramatic and fearful where it is only plain common sense.

The bottom line is Yahoshua is only proclaiming statements of truth not teaching a religion because those two are diametrically opposed. His name (nature and character) is to deliver not to condemn.The fact is Yahoshua WILL deliver all of mankind from Hades..the realm of death and imperception (their religion)….that is The Good News..

posted on Feb, 4 2015 @ 03:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: Krazysh0t

So adam and eve before the fall were like apes?

I think it is safe to say that in many ways evolution and religion are not the same and you just confused the two.

What i was saying is that they lived in a whole other state of being than we know of today and that is the true nature of what we lost in the garden.
edit on 4-2-2015 by deadeyedick because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 4 2015 @ 04:04 PM
link   

No you just spun the debate. There was free will before the fall and they chose a path we are on now that was not God's desire for us. There is a much better way than what we know or could ever phathom.

posted on Feb, 4 2015 @ 04:06 PM
link   

There's no looking back for thieves like us, runs through my head when I read this. You know why? I think, we are actually all Martians: here is what I want to believe in.

posted on Feb, 4 2015 @ 04:09 PM
link   
a reply to: Peeple

Let's just looking foward is not the same as looking back this time.

posted on Feb, 4 2015 @ 04:17 PM
link   
a reply to: Krazysh0t

I didn't say you were. I am just pointing out that there is a movement to justify things by pointing out that you can find them in nature. It goes hand-in-hand in my mind with the whole idea of natural this and natural that. But it does let people wallow in their instincts rather than worry about whether or not they should do a thing.

posted on Feb, 4 2015 @ 04:17 PM
link   

You know maybe that's the reason, why we as a human species are stuck in this circles we are running through since like ahem forever, Let's do something: face and focus on what we want to achieve, instead of what we want to avoid? What is it good for to make theoretical assumptions about a dead cat, on how much you could learn if you just could get it on your table, when you don't even have it caught yet? Will mean as a person who is pursuing rather than reflecting, I want to take the meaning of all that stories and push the boundaries, till we all :

do you ever met a metaphor?

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join