It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Whitney Houston & Bobby Brown's daughter - Bobbi Kristina Found Unconscious in Bathtub

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 31 2015 @ 06:15 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

i know you weren't

posted on Jan, 31 2015 @ 06:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: Anyafaj

originally posted by: Stormdancer777

originally posted by: ketsuko
All the money in the world won't help you if you don't want help.

And it doesn't matter what kind of resources are there waiting for you to take advantage of the; if you don't want help, none of them will make any difference.

I have lost family members do to drug and alcohol abuse,

Me too. I was 15 when an uncle died of a coc aine addiction.

I adored him and back then I just didn't understand it or what it was. I do now of course. All I knew was the guy that picked me up after school and took me to Dairy Queen and got me out of my ###tty house was no longer there for me like he promised. I never knew he had his own ###tty life.

I've also had my grandfather die of cirrhosis of the liver due to very, very severe alcohol abuse. It is rampant in my family. He was a mean drunk would beat my Nan till she'd land in the hospital. Eventually he fell off a roof and broke his hip and couldn't beat her anymore. Then SHE became the mean drunk and began beating my father and his brothers and sisters, and eventually us kids when we'd visit. I remember her throwing my sister down the stairs for sassing her! My dad was an alcoholic. It runs in my family bad. I try to stay away from it. Once in a blue moon I will have one drink out at a nice restaurant at dinner, that is it! I refuse to allow it in my home. Period. After my divorce, vodka began to become my friend and I put a kibosh on that! I didn't want to go down their path.

aw, im so sorry

posted on Jan, 31 2015 @ 06:20 PM
link   
a reply to: Anyafaj

Ooof! That's scary. I know my husband is very careful about his alcohol intake. He can be borderline obsessive about things at times, and he's very aware that he has Native American genetics. It scares the bejesus out of him that if he gets too cozy with alcohol, he might end up tipping over into an addiction.

I'm glad that you're aware there might be a problem and take steps to make sure it doesn't start to control you. Easier never to go done that path.

posted on Jan, 31 2015 @ 06:24 PM
link   

If there are drugs involved, I hope this wakes her up to the necessity of getting off them. Then I hope she has the power to get away from the toxic crew around her.

The second is going to be the tall order I think. If she hangs around with the same gang that got her into trouble before, they'll do it again.

Sadly very true.

As we see time and time again in Hollyweird. They hang around with the morons who got them hooked in the first place, along with a "minder", eventually the "minder" falls by the wayside and boom, hooked again and another overdose. Sadly, sometimes it doesn't always result in becoming clean as we've seen with Robert Downey Jr. Took him FOREVER! But look at him now. Then again, look at the guy from Terminator, the kid, didn't he OD? Some of the kids that OD in Hollyweird just can't deal with what goes on there. The pedophilia and junk. And having gon through it, and the suicide attempt myself, I cannot say I blame them. If I weren't so heavily anti-drug and anti-alcohol because of my own family, I would be so seriously messed up on so much illegal street crap just because of courts labeling me a wh*re at age 7 for being attacked and stalked for a year. Yeah, 'Murca!

posted on Jan, 31 2015 @ 06:27 PM
link   

Yeah, but where RDJ got clean. His son has issues.

Hollywood is toxic. I wouldn't go near there if they paid me. I'm surprised if anyone in Hollywood is actually level headed and screwed on straight.

posted on Jan, 31 2015 @ 06:32 PM
link   

Ooof! That's scary. I know my husband is very careful about his alcohol intake. He can be borderline obsessive about things at times, and he's very aware that he has Native American genetics. It scares the bejesus out of him that if he gets too cozy with alcohol, he might end up tipping over into an addiction.

I'm glad that you're aware there might be a problem and take steps to make sure it doesn't start to control you. Easier never to go done that path.

I'm an extreme control freak because of my youth. When I noticed I was drinking 4 -6 shots of vodka and starting to drink more and more, straight, not mixing, and slamming, not sipping, because of the stress my ex was putting me through and him being mad at me for even thinking about pressing charges against him for him attacking me twice the last month of our marriage. He knew I was attacked as a child, and yet made the conscious decision to attack me twice because I refused to be intimate when he decided he wanted a divorce. All I could think was, "You're mad at me???? You??? Seriously? You're mad you might go to jail for YOU making the decision to commit a crime? It MY fault? What the holy mess?' How is this my fault?"

Would you believe I never pressed charges, yet 5 years later he is STILL angry with me? As if I ruined his life in some way, shape or form by him proposing 20 years ago, so now he wishes 20 years of marriage never existed, and actually tells me to not contact him unless it's about our daughter. As if I'm going to chit chat about the weather. "Hi Mr. Rapey, how's it going!" Punch me! Punch me now! LOL

Now for someone who is a borderline alcoholic, it is enough to make you drink! Drink and NOT stop! Seriously. Quick, slide the bottle over!

edit on 1/31/2015 by Anyafaj because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 31 2015 @ 06:35 PM
link   

Yeah, but where RDJ got clean. His son has issues.

Hollywood is toxic. I wouldn't go near there if they paid me. I'm surprised if anyone in Hollywood is actually level headed and screwed on straight.

Oh I completely agree! and it's sad. I'm curious though, is this a child he had WHILE he was on drugs? There are studies that addiction can be passed down through the genes. So I'm curious if this is a son who watched the behavior, or if this a genetic addiction, or a bit or both. (And yeah, that's why I always call it Hollyweird. LOL)

posted on Jan, 31 2015 @ 06:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: Anyafaj

All the money in the world won't help you if you don't want help.

And it doesn't matter what kind of resources are there waiting for you to take advantage of the; if you don't want help, none of them will make any difference.

I have lost family members do to drug and alcohol abuse,

Me too. I was 15 when an uncle died of a coc aine addiction.

I adored him and back then I just didn't understand it or what it was. I do now of course. All I knew was the guy that picked me up after school and took me to Dairy Queen and got me out of my ###tty house was no longer there for me like he promised. I never knew he had his own ###tty life.

I've also had my grandfather die of cirrhosis of the liver due to very, very severe alcohol abuse. It is rampant in my family. He was a mean drunk would beat my Nan till she'd land in the hospital. Eventually he fell off a roof and broke his hip and couldn't beat her anymore. Then SHE became the mean drunk and began beating my father and his brothers and sisters, and eventually us kids when we'd visit. I remember her throwing my sister down the stairs for sassing her! My dad was an alcoholic. It runs in my family bad. I try to stay away from it. Once in a blue moon I will have one drink out at a nice restaurant at dinner, that is it! I refuse to allow it in my home. Period. After my divorce, vodka began to become my friend and I put a kibosh on that! I didn't want to go down their path.

aw, im so sorry

Thank you Storm. Sadly alcohol was the biggest "drug" in my family, but I'd have to say my family was more addicted to beating the heck out of each verbally and physically for the last 4 generations. That includes all the Hungarians who escaped Hitler (You'd have thought they'd have learned something.), the Irish who couldn't find work when they got here because they were discriminated, again with the learning curve, and the Brits. No one knew how to treat anyone nice, heaven forbid! Until this generation, that is.

posted on Jan, 31 2015 @ 07:08 PM
link   
Update:

Bobbi Kristina - Found Face Down in Bathtub - Drug Search Completed

Bobbi Kristina was face down in the bathtub when she was found this morning, and police searched her home for drugs ... TMZ has learned.

Law enforcement sources tell us when Nick Gordon and a friend found Bobbi Kristina she was on her stomach, and there was water in the tub. It's unclear how full the tub was, but we're told it was enough water for a bath.
We've also learned police executed a search warrant on the home this afternoon, and we're told no drugs were found.

source

posted on Feb, 1 2015 @ 05:54 AM
link   
I'm surprised nobody has really explored the potential conspiracy angle of this story. Whitney Houston died in a bathtub face down 3 years ago. What are the odds her daughter would be found, face down, unconscious in a bathtub?

Seriously, that is one HELL of a coincidence...

edit on 1/2/2015 by Dark Ghost because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 1 2015 @ 08:15 AM
link   
a reply to: Dark Ghost

Or a major copycat from a very depressed individual.

posted on Feb, 1 2015 @ 12:07 PM
link   
They're saying it doesn't look good. Her father and Tyler Perry are by her side right now.

'We don’t think Bobbi Kristina is going to pull through,' another source told Hollywood Life.

The daughter of the late Whitney Houston remains in medically-induced coma today after she was found face down in a bath tub in a scene tragically reminiscent of her own mother's 'accidental' drug-overdose death.

And now sources close to Bobbi Kristina Brown are expressing little hope of a recovery.

'It doesn't look good,' a source told Entertainment Tonight.

'We don’t think Bobbi Kristina is going to pull through,' another source told Hollywood Life.

She added that nobody knows what caused her collapse but that, police are talking to friends and family and obtaining a search warrant so they can look through the residence.

'We don't know if this was a medical condition where she had a problem in the tub or if it was any type of self-initiated or overdose type of situation,' Lisa Holland of the Roswell PD admitted.

The death of her mother left Bobbi distraught, and this is not the first time emergency services have had to intervene.

She was hospitalised for treatment, after mixing alcohol with a sedative.

Even before Whitney died Bobbi was the subject of rumours as to her alleged use of drugs.

In March 2011 Bobbi took to Twitter to deny claims she had checked into rehab after pictures surfaced that allegedly showed her snorting lines of coc aine.

As someone who has attempted suicide in the past due to trauma, I sincerely hope that is not what happened here, and if it is, I truly hope she does come out of this coma to realize just how precious a gift life is. It seems she took alcohol and a sedative once before, whether accidentally or intentional. I don't know if that is the case here, only toxicology can tell us that.

She may have recreated her mother's death as a way to be, close to her, if you will. They were close in life, so she may have wanted to be close in death. There may have been nothing conspiratorial about it. Just twisted thinking from a young woman crying for help.

I'm sure the timing of Whitney's death, and Lifetime putting out a movie about Whitney did NOT help this woman's fragile emotional state at this moment. Bobby Kristina was very unhappy about this movie being made about her mother and expressed her displeasure about it before it came out. Imagine being so upset at this movie coming out that to you bashed your mother, you idol, your friend. Whether it did or didn't. Then, to have the anniversary of her death come up. For Bobby Kristina, it just might have been the straw that broke her emotions and either drove her to suicide, or drove her to drink and drugs and she took too much and wasn't paying attention and her husband had someone come in and clean up before cops arrived while he performed CPR.

IF she survives, she truly owes her life to her husband and the police, and I hope she realizes just how lucky she is.

posted on Feb, 1 2015 @ 12:16 PM
link   
Hollywood Life Speculates OD

Bobbi Kristina Brown, 21, has allegedly been placed in a medically induced coma for swelling of the brain, a shocking new report claims. This comes after Whitney Houston‘s daughter was found unresponsive in a bathtub in her Georgia home earlier today, Jan. 31. Did she overdose on drugs? Here’s what we know.

Doctors are not confirming any details about Bobbi Kristina’s condition at this time, but if drugs were involved (and we’re not saying they were), things may take a turn for the worse.

“When you overdose, the person will go into a coma and then eventually die because the drug will affect areas in the brain that tell your lungs to breathe. So, you will just stop breathing. Most overdoses occur when drugs are combined. The person’s breathing becoming slower, the brain is damaged through lack of oxygen, and eventually the person dies. Early detection signs of overdose are not being able to get a response, very slurred speech, lips turning blue, and slow breathing. Contrary to popular belief, not everyone dies from overdoses. Although, overdoses can cause death immediately,” Steven Orenstein, LMFT, who runs the Neurodevelopmental Learning Institute in Los Angeles , tells HollywoodLife.com EXCLUSIVELY.

“Bobby will make the decision to pull the plug on Bobbi Kristina, if need be,” another source tells us EXCLUSIVELY.

That doesn't sound good. That sounds to me as if they really don't expect her to make it. It sounds as if they expect her to die guys. I sincerely hope this is not the case, as I hate to see any life wasted, especially when they're crying out for help. Very sad.

posted on Feb, 1 2015 @ 12:21 PM
link   

Actually I was thinking the same thing even before seeing your link. First, she was face down in the water. Second, she was not breathing for a period of time. Third, she was put in a coma because of brain swelling. All of these things lead me to believe that she may be at least partially brain dead. It is easy at 21 years old to have your involuntary systems like breathing and heart beating to work without any real conscious connection to the brain. This is sad but I fear it is the truth.

posted on Feb, 1 2015 @ 09:39 PM
link   

Those were my thoughts exactly.

The family was very upset about the movie that just aired. Didn't appear that those who knew her the best, had much or anything to do with what the movie portrayed Whitney to be. IMO, it was quite obvious who they got their story from.

Just hoping Bobbi Kristina can pull through this. Bless her heart.

Edit:

Latest update...... not good.

Bobbi Kristina Situation Bleak

Whitney Houston's daughter Bobbi Kristina has "significantly diminished" brain function and doctors have told her family it does not look good ... this according to sources connected with the family.

As we previously reported, the 21-year-old was found face down in her bathtub Saturday and not breathing. She was revived, taken to the hospital where she was placed in a medically-induced coma.

She is currently on a ventilator but we're told tests have determined her brain function is alarmingly low.

Bobbi Kristina's dad, Bobby Brown, is at her bedside.

Doctors have told the family they should continue hoping and praying, but the signs are not good.

source

edit on 1-2-2015 by MrLimpet because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 1 2015 @ 09:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: MrLimpet

The family was very upset about the movie that just aired. Didn't appear that those who knew her the best, had much or anything to do with what the movie portrayed Whitney to be. IMO, it was quite obvious who they got their story from.

Just hoping Bobbi Kristina can pull through this and become stronger both mentally & physically . Bless her heart.

It would seem she has decreased brain function. If she does pull out of this, she may suffer from some brain damage. After raising a child with brain damage because of it not forming fully during fetal development, IF this is the case with Bobby Kristina, I can see she will have a LONG road ahead of her. That is IF she survives.

Decreased Brain Function

Bobbi's father Bobby Brown is currently by her side, praying for her recovery with family friend Tyler Perry among others.

'Privacy is requested in this matter. Please allow for my family to deal with this matter and give my daughter the love and support she needs at this time,' Bobby Brown said in a statement.

One source close to Bobbi told People that she 'has been vacillating between extremes for a while now and is fighting giref and demons of her own creation.'

'The loss of her mom and her intense craving for attention of any sort are just the tip of her mountain of issues,' the source added.

'We don't know if this was a medical condition where she had a problem in the tub or if it was any type of self-initiated or overdose type of situation,' Holland admitted.

A recent Lifetime biopic of Whitney focused heavily on her drug use, received mixed reviews from viewers.

'Lifetime has chosen to go ahead with the movie about Whitney in spite of my family's objections,' the bereaved mother said in a statement to Entertainment Tonight in June.

'No one connected with this movie knew Whitney or anything about her relationship with Bobby.'

Seriously bad news. It really is NOT looking good for her. I really hope she pulls through and proves doctors wrong, but you never know.

Bobby Kristina has 'significantly diminished' brain function

Whitney Houston's daughter Bobbi Kristina has "significantly diminished" brain function and doctors have told her family it does not look good ... this according to sources connected with the family.

Read more: www.tmz.com...

She is currently on a ventilator but we're told tests have determined her brain function is alarmingly low.

Doctors have told the family they should continue hoping and praying, but the signs are not good.

posted on Feb, 1 2015 @ 09:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: MrLimpet

Just hoping Bobbi Kristina can pull through this and become stronger both mentally & physically . Bless her heart.

You were posting just as I was. Heartbreaking for this young woman who just wanted help and didn't know a better way to ask.

posted on Feb, 1 2015 @ 10:10 PM
link   
I think the step-brother/husband nick should be suspect #1. He gains a lot from her death and her mother's death.
edit on 1-2-2015 by Diabolical because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 1 2015 @ 10:12 PM
link   

Yeah, we must have been posting the same thing at the same time.

It is heartbreaking. I think she has tried but has never been able to handle the pain she feels over loosing her mom.

posted on Feb, 2 2015 @ 09:54 AM
link   

E News stating she was not placed in a medical induced coma. Not sure which is a more reputable source....?

Two sources told E! News on Sunday that she was not placed in a medically induced coma, as reported by CNN and other outlets. Near-drowning victims are often placed on ventilators to help them breathe and are also sometimes put under medically induced comas for some time in a bid to reduce potential swelling and inflammation in the brain.

so urce

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join