It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Whitney Houston & Bobby Brown's daughter - Bobbi Kristina Found Unconscious in Bathtub

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 3 2015 @ 01:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: feldercarb
I had not heard that the police had found and retrieved items from the home. I did hear that the police had obtained a search warrant for the premise and had conducted a much more extensive search. The police have been very tight lipped about their investigation.

Second, there are reports on the internet that the friend that was with the husband supposedly drugged his girlfriend not too long ago. Thus, these two occurrences raise the question of murder in my mind. We will all have to wait awhile before the police decide to proceed. I bet there will be a wait until Bobbi dies before any police involvement is leaked.

I also expect that there will be a big fight between the Houstons vs Brown vs Gordon. This will probably become very ugly with many allegations coming from all sides before the estate gets resolved.

The encouraging news was not all that encouraging to me. First, blinking her eyes may have been more of a involuntary reaction by the body. Also, it was said that her brain oxygen level had risen four fold. That makes we wonder about the extended time with low oxygen levels in the brain. The estimates of time without any oxygen seems to be at least 2 minutes. I do not know how long the brain can survive without damage being deprived of oxygen. I just don't see any real recovery occuring.

One of the links I just saw, not sure if it's Limpets or mine, stated they did NOT do CPR before calling cops and that she went 20 minutes without oxygen before emergency personnel arrived because Nick and the man arrested were too busy trying to clean the drugs up out of the house before cops got there. If they were high, or provided the drugs to get her high, and panicked, this doesn't surprise me in the slightest, sadly. Worse though, it would look really bad for her because going without oxygen for 20 minutes really means there's a very good chance she will not make it.

posted on Feb, 3 2015 @ 01:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: Annee
I really no longer care about those who overdose (if that's the case).

Few of us had "rosey" childhoods.

I have to agree with you there. A lot of people had crap childhoods, without millions of dollars to take are of them, and they still seem to hold it together. She looks rough in the picture, was there a long pattern of drug abuse here?

posted on Feb, 3 2015 @ 01:34 PM
link   
a reply to: feldercarb

Hadn't heard that. Looked and found a story on it.

Max Lomas, the man with Nick Gordon when they found an unconscious Bobbi Kristina Brown in her bathtub on Saturday, is an alleged drug dealer accused of drugging his girlfriend to hold her against her will.

source

posted on Feb, 3 2015 @ 01:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: Anyafaj

I had not heard that the police had found and retrieved items from the home. I did hear that the police had obtained a search warrant for the premise and had conducted a much more extensive search. The police have been very tight lipped about their investigation.

Second, there are reports on the internet that the friend that was with the husband supposedly drugged his girlfriend not too long ago. Thus, these two occurrences raise the question of murder in my mind. We will all have to wait awhile before the police decide to proceed. I bet there will be a wait until Bobbi dies before any police involvement is leaked.

I also expect that there will be a big fight between the Houstons vs Brown vs Gordon. This will probably become very ugly with many allegations coming from all sides before the estate gets resolved.

The encouraging news was not all that encouraging to me. First, blinking her eyes may have been more of a involuntary reaction by the body. Also, it was said that her brain oxygen level had risen four fold. That makes we wonder about the extended time with low oxygen levels in the brain. The estimates of time without any oxygen seems to be at least 2 minutes. I do not know how long the brain can survive without damage being deprived of oxygen. I just don't see any real recovery occuring.

One of the links I just saw, not sure if it's Limpets or mine, stated they did NOT do CPR before calling cops and that she went 20 minutes without oxygen before emergency personnel arrived because Nick and the man arrested were too busy trying to clean the drugs up out of the house before cops got there. If they were high, or provided the drugs to get her high, and panicked, this doesn't surprise me in the slightest, sadly. Worse though, it would look really bad for her because going without oxygen for 20 minutes really means there's a very good chance she will not make it.

If she had been without oxygen for twenty minutes, then there is no hope. I don't think that the brain can survive without oxygen for that long. It is only a matter of when the family decides to pull the plug on the ventilator. Second, if the twenty minutes is true, then murder or involuntary manslaughter becomes a reality. I don't think that the cops took twenty minutes to get to the house. Also, if the 911 call mentioned a possible drowning, then an ambulance or EMT unit would have been dispatched immediately. I wonder if the twenty minutes can be proved. If you can prove that the two friends spent twenty minutes cleaning up the "crime" scene, then they are sure to be charged with at least manslaughter or negligent homicide.

posted on Feb, 3 2015 @ 01:46 PM
link   
She lived quite close to my area....Roswell. Stories around here are that it was definitely drug related as the reports are only stating no drugs were found on the scene, nothing about toxicology. Also, she and her husband never had a pre-nup. He now stands to inherit her $20M.

I would say this could be a pretty good conspiracy here.

posted on Feb, 3 2015 @ 01:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: NavyDoc

I have to agree with you there. A lot of people had crap childhoods, without millions of dollars to take are of them, and they still seem to hold it together. She looks rough in the picture, was there a long pattern of drug abuse here?

She's been off and on drugs for at last 3 years, with the family denying it for the same amount of time. She went to rehab once before Whitney died, and disappeared during Whitney's funeral. She was found at a hotel using drugs. The family managed to get her into rehab and clean again. Now stories are coming out about Nick's rough past, which I've never heard of before today, but it's possible the family covered it good. now with his "friend" being arrested for drug distribution, and knowing Nick has lived in the home since he was 12, makes you wonder if he helped get Krissy hooked on the drugs. She's responsible for using it, but I think he's responsible for supplying it and perhaps getting her to try it.

posted on Feb, 3 2015 @ 02:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: MrLimpet
a reply to: feldercarb

Hadn't heard that. Looked and found a story on it.

Max Lomas, the man with Nick Gordon when they found an unconscious Bobbi Kristina Brown in her bathtub on Saturday, is an alleged drug dealer accused of drugging his girlfriend to hold her against her will.

source

Maybe they were trying to do this to Krissy and gave her too much?

posted on Feb, 3 2015 @ 02:07 PM
link   
a reply to: Vasa Croe

No drugs were found during the first search but a handful were found on the second search.

Wondering if the police monitored the residence between the first and second search to make sure no one had access to the property????

edit on 3-2-2015 by MrLimpet because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 3 2015 @ 02:16 PM
link   

No drugs were found during the first search but a handful were found on the second search.

Wondering if the policed monitored the residence between the first and second search to make sure no one had access to the property????

Given the family history, both parents included and the husband, it is a sure bet that drugs were involved. Sad too, as I believe it was Bobby that originally got Whitney hooked....she was doing pretty well before she married him....you can bet this all was a huge influence on the daughter.

Either way....I am positive the toxicology report will show that she had drugs in her system. Just wondering when they are going to pull the plug as it seems she is brain dead for the most part.

posted on Feb, 3 2015 @ 02:20 PM
link   
With $20 million at stake, I'm assuming that things are going to get nasty. I see lawsuits, recriminations, accusations, and generalized awful behavior in the near future.

posted on Feb, 3 2015 @ 02:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: Anyafaj

If she had been without oxygen for twenty minutes, then there is no hope. I don't think that the brain can survive without oxygen for that long. It is only a matter of when the family decides to pull the plug on the ventilator. Second, if the twenty minutes is true, then murder or involuntary manslaughter becomes a reality. I don't think that the cops took twenty minutes to get to the house. Also, if the 911 call mentioned a possible drowning, then an ambulance or EMT unit would have been dispatched immediately. I wonder if the twenty minutes can be proved. If you can prove that the two friends spent twenty minutes cleaning up the "crime" scene, then they are sure to be charged with at least manslaughter or negligent homicide.

Supposedly it took them 20 minutes to call 911, in that time, there was no life saving measures supplied by either Loman or Gordon. I know I posted last night, or the night before, a Facebook post by a reporter in the area

Jessica Jaglois

Back at North Fulton hospital where a source has told me Bobbi Kristina's family will make the difficult decision to take her off life support within the next few days. Yesterday, anyone who wasn't already at the hospital was urged to get there as doctors said her condition isn't improving.

This makes it sound as if they're just waiting for the rest of the family to arrive before the pull the plug, but essentially it is a done deal, there is no hope, at least that's how it sounds.

posted on Feb, 3 2015 @ 02:24 PM
link   

With $20 million at stake, I'm assuming that things are going to get nasty. I see lawsuits, recriminations, accusations, and generalized awful behavior in the near future.

The only person that could possibly have a stake in it is Bobby, and I believe he is backing Nick at this point....after all, the kid did live with the family so Bobby is like his dad. The trouble will come in when they find that it was drugs that Nick supplied that killed Bobby's daughter.

posted on Feb, 3 2015 @ 02:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: Vasa Croe

Wondering if the policed monitored the residence between the first and second search to make sure no one had access to the property????

Given the family history, both parents included and the husband, it is a sure bet that drugs were involved. Sad too, as I believe it was Bobby that originally got Whitney hooked....she was doing pretty well before she married him....you can bet this all was a huge influence on the daughter.

Either way....I am positive the toxicology report will show that she had drugs in her system. Just wondering when they are going to pull the plug as it seems she is brain dead for the most part.

From the tone of the reporter's Facebook post, it sounds as if they're waiting for as many in the family as possible to arrive. I know this is what we did with my stepmother when she had a heart attack. She went to the ER with a heart attack twice and was turned away as being "fine". She went to lay down on her couch for a nap and her boyfriend found her nonresponsive. He called 911 immediately but it was too late, she was already brain dead. Her 87 yr old mother was in NJ and too ill to make the trip, so we put the phone near her ear for her to say goodbye to her daughter.

The family may be doing what we did. Wait as long as possible for as many friends and family to be able to say their goodbyes.

*Edit, it's been about the same amount of time, 3 years, and my stepsister and is having a very difficult time dealing with her mother's death. She is drowning her grief also, like Krissy, in drugs and alcohol. I'm sure being homeless and bipolar doesn't help, when people in the family have offered her a place to stay, she either steals medications from them, or money, or both, causing them to be forced to ask her to leave, leaving her homeless once again. My father has been wiring her money time and time and time and time again, and of course she spends it on alcohol and drugs, when she really needs to get clean. Poor or rich, grief can destroy a person.
edit on 2/3/2015 by Anyafaj because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 3 2015 @ 02:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: Vasa Croe

The only person that could possibly have a stake in it is Bobby, and I believe he is backing Nick at this point....after all, the kid did live with the family so Bobby is like his dad. The trouble will come in when they find that it was drugs that Nick supplied that killed Bobby's daughter.

I'll be very curious to see how this plays out. Because let's face it, it may come down to Bobby pulling the plug. So far, the family as a whole doesn't have an issue with this. Thy tried getting Bobby banned from Whitney's funeral. It was this whole funeral contention, and them trying to kick Bobby out of the funeral that caused Krissy to go sneak out of the funeral to go find drugs and do them at the hotel in the first place. She saw what Bobby leaving did to her mother. She saw what his getting engaged and having another child did to her mom as well, and this angered her. I honestly wonder what her relationship is like with her father to this day? Has it thawed at all? This man, that she hated at one point at least, may now be the man who decides to pull the plug on her very short lived life. Interesting dynamic. And no, I don't envy anyone who has to make a decision whether someone will live because of the amount of brain function, especially a child they loved.

posted on Feb, 3 2015 @ 02:43 PM
link   
Adding this...

Hospital Brawl! Bobbi Kristina’s Husband Nick Gordon Tussles With Cops, Houston Family At Her Bedside — Eyewitness Tells All

RadarOnline.com has exclusively learned that one of her loved ones has been absent from the prayer circle: Her husband, Nick Gordon, has been banned from her hospital room after a secret physical scuffle with cops at her bedside! An eyewitness told Radar all about the “upsetting” brawl.

Around 8 p.m. on Saturday, January 31, the first day Brown, 21, was admitted, an eyewitness on the hospital floor told Radar, “You could hear scuffling,” around her room. “About maybe two to three minutes later, they came back with this person and they had their hands on him like holding onto him and you could see that everybody was distressed.”

more here

posted on Feb, 3 2015 @ 02:56 PM
link   

Probably. Addictive personalities don't help.

If you come from a family of Bi-polar, mental/emotional, and addictive personalities the risk is great.

Need to start educating awareness in the kids very early. My grandson is 7, we already striongly focus on personal responsibility. We make him be aware of choices he makes and that he is responsible for those choices and how those choices affect him and those around him. He is high functioning on the Autism spectrum.

We also strongly focus on positive thought. He's not allowed to say: "You're not my friend", as many kids this age do. He is allowed to say: "We need to take a break", or "I like having lots of friends", etc. it's all about being aware.

Life is choices. No one has to follow a negative/distructive pattern set before them, by parents, friends, and others in your formative years.

It's YOUR LIFE.

posted on Feb, 3 2015 @ 03:41 PM
link   
a reply to: Anyafaj

June 2014

Bobby Brown & Bobbi Kristina Reunited On Father's Day

Bobby Brown and his daughter Bobbi Kristina took a huge hit from the peace pipe this weekend -- and had an emotional reunion on Father's Day.

Bobbi Kristina was grinning from ear-to-ear and added ... "My face says it all. I love you daddy."

source

Read someplace (probably something you or I posted earlier) that they don't talk to each other very often.

posted on Feb, 3 2015 @ 03:51 PM
link   
Bobbie Kristina could also have been anorexic. I'm surprised no one has mentioned it.

Starving your body can cause someone to blackout.

It was reported (prior) that she had a rapid weight loss. This could be the result of drugs, anorexia, or both.

posted on Feb, 3 2015 @ 06:44 PM
link   
Along with other sources, Access Hollywood just reported that BK & Nick were never legally married.

Nick Gordon and Bobbi Kristina were never legally married. Which explains why Bobbi’s aunt Pat Houston banned Gordon from visiting the hospital.

source

posted on Feb, 3 2015 @ 07:33 PM
link   

Adding this...

Hospital Brawl! Bobbi Kristina’s Husband Nick Gordon Tussles With Cops, Houston Family At Her Bedside — Eyewitness Tells All

RadarOnline.com has exclusively learned that one of her loved ones has been absent from the prayer circle: Her husband, Nick Gordon, has been banned from her hospital room after a secret physical scuffle with cops at her bedside! An eyewitness told Radar all about the “upsetting” brawl.

Around 8 p.m. on Saturday, January 31, the first day Brown, 21, was admitted, an eyewitness on the hospital floor told Radar, “You could hear scuffling,” around her room. “About maybe two to three minutes later, they came back with this person and they had their hands on him like holding onto him and you could see that everybody was distressed.”

more here

Some of the comments are saying he lived downstairs and she lived upstairs in the home and they were never really married. They said that to get the family off their backs to leave them alone about living together. One comment stated she called him to say she was going to commit suicide while he was running an errand, so he ran home immediately and found her in the tub face down. I love the gossip pages, up is down, down is up. Sadly until toxicology and she wakes, or autopsy, heartbreakingly enough, we'll never know, and even then we may never know the truth.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join