It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Whitney Houston & Bobby Brown's daughter - Bobbi Kristina Found Unconscious in Bathtub

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 2 2015 @ 01:56 PM
link   
"E! Entertainment News reports......."

My question is, How is this entertainment?

posted on Feb, 2 2015 @ 04:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: Diabolical
I think the step-brother/husband nick should be suspect #1. He gains a lot from her death and her mother's death.

I think cops will look at him, I'm sure, but at the same time too, if it wasn't for him, she wouldn't BE in the hospital, she'd be in the morgue. It's because of him doing CPR because emergency personnel arrived that she has a slim chance of making it.

posted on Feb, 2 2015 @ 05:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: MrLimpet
a reply to: Anyafaj

E News stating she was not placed in a medical induced coma. Not sure which is a more reputable source....?

Two sources told E! News on Sunday that she was not placed in a medically induced coma, as reported by CNN and other outlets. Near-drowning victims are often placed on ventilators to help them breathe and are also sometimes put under medically induced comas for some time in a bid to reduce potential swelling and inflammation in the brain.

so urce

Personally I would go with CNN over E! news, plus even TMZ, among other entertainment sites is reporting medically induced coma. After being underwater for some time, and not breathing for some time, she's bound to have swelling in the brain. Combined with the diminished brain capacity, it wouldn't surprise me to find docs put her in a coma to give the brain time to heal to see if this will help her. Sometimes it does, sometimes it doesn't.

posted on Feb, 2 2015 @ 06:47 PM
link   

Agreed however, the entertainment/gossip sites seem to be covering it a bit closer.

Let's hope this one is true. (except for the last paragraph)

Bobbi Kristina Doing Significantly Better

Bobbi Kristina -- who was revived from death over the weekend -- is now doing significantly better ... TMZ has learned, but it's still touch and go.

Sources connected with the family tell us ... doctors performed tests Monday morning and determined the swelling on her brain has gone down. In addition, she has been able to "move her eyes" ... all important signs.

Perhaps most important ... we're told the oxygen levels in her brain have increased significantly -- 4 times better than Sunday.

But the family has been told ... because Bobbi Kristina was deprived of oxygen for anywhere between 2 to 5 minutes while she was submerged in a tub, doctors fear neurological damage.

source

posted on Feb, 2 2015 @ 06:54 PM
link   
I hat to point this out, but it was also reported that Joan Rivers was doing better, too.

posted on Feb, 2 2015 @ 07:04 PM
link   

Agreed however, the entertainment/gossip sites seem to be covering it a bit closer.

Let's hope this one is true. (except for the last paragraph)

Bobbi Kristina Doing Significantly Better

Bobbi Kristina -- who was revived from death over the weekend -- is now doing significantly better ... TMZ has learned, but it's still touch and go.

Sources connected with the family tell us ... doctors performed tests Monday morning and determined the swelling on her brain has gone down. In addition, she has been able to "move her eyes" ... all important signs.

Perhaps most important ... we're told the oxygen levels in her brain have increased significantly -- 4 times better than Sunday.

But the family has been told ... because Bobbi Kristina was deprived of oxygen for anywhere between 2 to 5 minutes while she was submerged in a tub, doctors fear neurological damage.

source

I was juuust about to post it and you beat me to it. I do hope it's true though.

The family could use some good news.

posted on Feb, 2 2015 @ 07:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko
I hat to point this out, but it was also reported that Joan Rivers was doing better, too.

So very true!

I hope she's able to pull through, but as you said, you never know with brain trauma.

posted on Feb, 2 2015 @ 08:57 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

Yeah, your right...and they moved Joan Rivers to another hospital as well.

I hope this doesn't have the same outcome.

Anyone else hear that the police were called to the residence on January 23rd? Read someplace that her husband wasn't allowed in the hospital room due to a restraining order.

Don't know if there is any truth to that story.

posted on Feb, 2 2015 @ 09:27 PM
link   

Anyone else hear that the police were called to the residence on January 23rd? Read someplace that her husband wasn't allowed in the hospital room due to a restraining order.

I did read that about the 23rd, but it didn't state the why. I didn't read about the hospital room, HOWEVER, I did read the aunt got a restraining order against him and he wasn't allowed to come near his wife early in the marriage. (Again it didn't state the report didn't say why.) One of the articles posted here also stated Bobby Kristina was PISSED at her grandmother Cissy over her decision to marry Nick and her grandmother's disapproval of it. Her grandmother tried to explain that as her grandmother it was her job to love her and to think she could always do better. (paraphrasing.) It was one of the DailyMail links I posted I believe.

posted on Feb, 3 2015 @ 04:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: Anyafaj

I did read that about the 23rd, but it didn't state the why. I didn't read about the hospital room, HOWEVER, I did read the aunt got a restraining order against him and he wasn't allowed to come near his wife early in the marriage. (Again it didn't state the report didn't say why.) One of the articles posted here also stated Bobby Kristina was PISSED at her grandmother Cissy over her decision to marry Nick and her grandmother's disapproval of it. Her grandmother tried to explain that as her grandmother it was her job to love her and to think she could always do better. (paraphrasing.) It was one of the DailyMail links I posted I believe.

I don't think Bobby Kristina is as stable as some pages are making it sound. From a news anchor in the area's Facebook page...

Jsssica Jaglois

Back at North Fulton hospital where a source has told me Bobbi Kristina's family will make the difficult decision to take her off life support within the next few days. Yesterday, anyone who wasn't already at the hospital was urged to get there as doctors said her condition isn't improving.

(According to the comments section it DOES sound as if there IS a restraining order preventing Nick from seeing his wife in the ICU. Now personally, he was the one who provided CPR, supposedly, until police could arrive with ambulance. According to this reporter, 13 police responded to the home. It does make me wonder why so many? Why in God's name happened in that home in the past that made so many cops respond???? Was it because of Whitney, which I doubt as that as 3 years ago, or more likely, the past report a few months ago, where someone called 911, and when they responded, no one was home. This I find more likely. One website, called the Inquisitor, which I'm still trying to determine if it's satire or fake completely, is saying if she dies, Nick will be charged with her murder.)

posted on Feb, 3 2015 @ 05:26 AM
link   
Bobby Kristina DID drown in her tub.

Bobbi Kristina Brown did, in fact, drown in her bathtub, according to the just-released police report. According to TMZ, the report indicates that police responded to a “drowning,” which is significant because the word indicates that someone “died” while underwater. Although she was reportedly revived, Bobbi Kristina’s brain was likely not receiving oxygen, and even if it was only for a few minutes, this is life-changing.

If the reports about the removal of life support are true, it’s unclear who would make that decision. Bobbi’s dad, Bobby Brown, has been by his daughter’s side, but since Bobbi Kristina is married (to her adopted brother, Nick Gordon), one would think that her husband would be the one to make that decision.

Nick banned from hospital

New reports suggest that Bobbi Kristina Brown's husband, Nick Gordon, has been banned from visiting the seriously ill 21-year-old in hospital, due to a restraining order.

Tongues started wagging after the sportsman was spotted waiting outside of the hospital, with sources claiming that Bobbi's Aunt Pat put a restraining order against Nick seeing her niece following a fight that they had last week, although it isn't clear when this order came into action.

Here's my thought, every couple fights. Even in the first year of marriage. ESPECIALLY if the young woman is troubled due to her mother's death that she has yet to deal with. She obviously loved him enough to marry him. He provided life saving CPR, and yet he is not allowed by her bedside. Because they are married, until Bobby Brown was able to get a court order allowing him to make medical decisions, I would think Nick would be the one to pull the plug. Technically we could have another Terry Schivo case if one party doesn't agree. Doubt it will happen in this case, but it is a possibility.

Nick was the one who discovered Bobbi "face-down" and unconcious in their bath tub on Saturday morning, with the nineteen-year-old performing CPR on his wife until the paramedics arrived, when she was rushed to casualty.

Isn't that a witch though? Save your wife's life, but you can't sit next to her or find out how she's doing, and I'm betting he's getting his news just like the rest of us, from TV. Insane! And yet, he's the one who performed CPR. The family should be dang grateful he was there. Otherwise they would be picking out casket colors right now! Unless he slipped her a mickey, or held her under water, with her being so obsessed over her mother's death, he did not kill her, he just happened to be there and immediately provided CPR. Unless police prove he attempted to murder her, this is a family being vindictive and getting even and a loved one being near death is NOT the time and place to do it. (Apparently, she was so concerned and obsessed with the anniversary of her mother's death than she was with her and her husband's upcoming 1st year anniversary, but to her family, this was his fault. Why? He didn't stop her? Where were they when she cried out for help? I didn't see them at her house.)

New sources also came forward to claim that Bobbi had become "obsessed" with the upcoming third anniversary of her mother's death, and an insider shared to TMZ: "She was seemingly obsessed by it - strangely more so that last year or the year before.

"She talked more about that anniversary than her recent first wedding anniversary."

To me, this sounds like a suicide attempt more than anything. Again though a fight or two between a husband or wife should not cause the family to keep them apart during this time. For all the family knows, the fight was over her severe obsession with her mother's death and his attempt to get her the help she needed and she told the family a different story. God only knows what the aunt told the judge to get the restraining order. I would really like to have been a fly on the wall in the court room that day!

posted on Feb, 3 2015 @ 05:37 AM
link   
If Bobby Kristina is taken off life support, Nick stands to inherit her net worth (Whitney's money)

(Now the claws are going to come out.)

Considering the bizarre circumstances of the bathtub drowning, Georgia police are considering who may want Bobbi Kristina Brown dead. Unfortunately, if Bobbi Kristina Brown’s life support is removed, then the person who would benefit the most is Bobbi’s husband, Nick Gordon, who stands to inherit much of Whitney Houston’s net worth.

Now, police in Roswell, Georgia are allegedly opening a homicide investigation into the circumstances of the bathtub drowning. Brown family members are apparently making certain Gordon is considered as a potential murder suspect.

Bobbi Kristina Brown’s net worth is estimated to be anywhere from $20 million to $100 million, with the latter claimed by MediaTakeout to be based upon Whitney Houston’s net worth at the time of her death. (Some reports claim Whitney was “flat broke,” while others say estate planning saved the family.)

In addition, Brown and Nick Gordon did not have a pre-nuptial agreement. Assuming the worst happens, the family is trying to shut Gordon out of any potential estate inheritance battle.

As of this publishing, there is no evidence which causes police to claim Nick Gordon attempted to cause Bobbi Kristina Brown’s death. But MediaTakeout notes the circumstances of the bathtub drowning. Gordon and a friend were the first to discover Bobbi in the bathtub despite Gordon and Brown allegedly being estranged at the time. If life support is to be removed, then Bobbi Kristina Brown’s husband will be the only person allowed to make the decision.

Obviously 3 people know what happened that day. Nick Gordon, Nick's friend, And Krissy (Bobby Kristina). None of them are talking, one, quote simply, can't, and may never again. Suicide, from obsession. Murder from a greedy husband who saw himself being pushed out by a family he'd been a part of since he was 12. Or an accident, a hit on the head. A seizure and a fall. Anything really. From the way things are sounding, it would not shock me to find on Drudge, or any other site, that Krissy has passed on because the family has pulled the plug. And from the sounds of this site, it is only Nick's decision. So it seems as if the family must go to court if they wish to change this, though it will be hard for Nick to pull the plug from outside with a restraining order and all, and from experience, the doctor's will not do it for you, they sign where they have to sign, have you sign papers and walk out of the room. YOU pull the plug.

posted on Feb, 3 2015 @ 09:56 AM
link   

According to this article the restraining order may have been placed on Nick after the fight on the 23rd and that he had moved out.

"If" it was placed prior to the incident,....why was he there???

Gordon reportedly moved out of the couple's home last week after they got into a fight, and Pat is said to have filed for a restraining order against him.

This bars him from seeing his ailing wife in the hospital.

It is unclear when the order was taken out, or what led to it specifically, but just last Thursday, Bobbi said on her Twitter page: “On my own.”

It was the last post she wrote to 147,000 followers before being rushed to hospital, hence the slew of reports that Nick is somehow to blame for this.

source
edit on 3-2-2015 by MrLimpet because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 3 2015 @ 10:16 AM
link   

Jessica Jaglois
Back at North Fulton hospital where a source has told me Bobbi Kristina's family will make the difficult decision to take her off life support within the next few days. Yesterday, anyone who wasn't already at the hospital was urged to get there as doctors said her condition isn't improving. ‪#‎BobbiKristina‬ ‪#‎PrayforBobbiKristina‬

If there is no hope for her recovering and they have to make that terrible decision to remove her from life support,...they should wait until the 11th, IMO.

Hopefully it wont come to that.

What a terrible tragedy this is

posted on Feb, 3 2015 @ 10:29 AM
link   
CNN reported that she had an incident in a tub once before which she always insisted was a seizure.

posted on Feb, 3 2015 @ 11:27 AM
link   

Anyone know anything about this source???

A thorough search of court records by a local attorney show that Gordon and Bobbi were never legally married. Which explains why Bobbi’s aunt Pat Houston took out a restraining order keeping Gordon 200 yards away from Bobbi and the family at North Fulton Hospital in north Atlanta.

source

edit on 3-2-2015 by MrLimpet because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 3 2015 @ 12:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: kosmicjack
CNN reported that she had an incident in a tub once before which she always insisted was a seizure.

I know in the past there have ben reports, some with photo proof, of her using drugs before and after her mother's death.

Krissy disappeared during her mother's funeral to get high

Cops only looked for drugs in the open

HOWEVER, family members now tell TMZ that the police only looked for drugs that were “out in the open” at the time.

They’ve since searched Bobbi Kristina’s residence again and have, indeed, seized a handful of drug-related items.

The cops themselves have not confirmed this report and no details are available right now regarding what, exactly, was found.

Drugs HAVE been found in the home

We've confirmed ... over the weekend cops went back a second time to search the house. The first time they went they found nothing, but we're told they went a second time and seized several items.

Cops will not confirm they found drugs, but family sources tell TMZ authorities told the family that is indeed what was found.

Law enforcement sources tell TMZ ... they believed from the beginning Bobbi Kristina ended up face down in a bathtub as a result of drugs.

edit on 2/3/2015 by Anyafaj because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 3 2015 @ 12:43 PM
link   
Man arrested for drug distribution; "Friend" of Nick's that was at the home.

Records obtained by FOX 5 News show that one of the men with Bobbi Kristina Brown on the day of her hospitalization was arrested last month on drug distribution charges.

According to Fulton County Jail records, Maxwell Byron Lomas, 24, of Duluth, was arrested on Jan. 14. He was charged with Possession of Marijuana with Intent to Distribute, Possession of Alprazolam and Possession of Firearm or Knife during Commission of or Attempt to Commit Certain Felonies. Records indicate he was released on bond.

Alprazolam (Xanax) for those who do not know. I'm on it for panic attacks caused by PTSD.

Man at the home with Nick.

A man previously arrested on drug distribution charges was the friend who, along with her husband Nick Gordon, discovered Bobbi Kristina Brown face down in a bathtub, unresponsive on Saturday.

The pair called each other big brother and little sister back then. A month after Houston's death, however, they went public with their relationship. Houston's mother, Cissy, and sister-in-law Patricia, expressing concern that others would prey on the young woman's fortune, petitioned a judge to delay part of her inheritance, and Bobbi Kristina agreed.

The young couple's announcement of their marriage in January 2014 troubled Patricia Houston, who soon obtained a restraining order against Gordon, effective through April 2015.

Throughout, Bobbi Kristina expressed love for her husband. Just last week, she tweeted again: "Littlelady&yourgrowing young man @nickdgordon miss you mommy ..:') SOmuch.. loving you more every sec. #Anniversary!"

I am betting every dollar I have, even though there was a restraining order, she called Nick to the home. She wanted drugs. The family tried to deny she had a problem for years. She's been to rehab twice, once before her mother's death, and once after the funeral. But after having an uncle die of a blow OD, and having my bio-mom deny it as a mob hit (She's paranoid schizo), you can deny it all you want and pretend the problem does not exist, but that doesn't mean it's not there. With the death of her mother's anniversary coming up, and her being so obsessed about it, to me it sounds like she thought getting high would solve that problem. It didn't. Sadly. We see what drugs have done. I remember reading all the times her family denied she was on drugs. All the times SHE denied she was on drugs. And yet, look where we are.

posted on Feb, 3 2015 @ 12:51 PM
link   

Anyone know anything about this source???

A thorough search of court records by a local attorney show that Gordon and Bobbi were never legally married. Which explains why Bobbi’s aunt Pat Houston took out a restraining order keeping Gordon 200 yards away from Bobbi and the family at North Fulton Hospital in north Atlanta.

source

I haven't heard of the not married part, but question, could they have gotten married in a different town, state, Vegas, whatever and not have it registered in Atlanta? I honestly don't know as I registered in our town, got married in that town, divorced in another state. As for the allowing them to have sex under her roof, yeah, my stepmother played that game with my 14 year old brother and his girlfriend. When my stepmother was turned into child services by my ex-mother-in-law, the guy at child services flat out told her he would do that too and he'd rather his 13 year old kid drink in his home as well. This was 16 years ago. Needless to say the GF wound up pregnant and the baby was born stillborn. I truly felt for the GF. No one should go through that, let alone someone so young. Parents need to stop being their kids' friends and be their parents. Maybe if Whitney had been her mom and put her foot down, Krissy wouldn't have gotten drugs off of Nick to get high and drown.

posted on Feb, 3 2015 @ 01:03 PM
link   
I had not heard that the police had found and retrieved items from the home. I did hear that the police had obtained a search warrant for the premise and had conducted a much more extensive search. The police have been very tight lipped about their investigation.

Second, there are reports on the internet that the friend that was with the husband supposedly drugged his girlfriend not too long ago. Thus, these two occurrences raise the question of murder in my mind. We will all have to wait awhile before the police decide to proceed. I bet there will be a wait until Bobbi dies before any police involvement is leaked.

I also expect that there will be a big fight between the Houstons vs Brown vs Gordon. This will probably become very ugly with many allegations coming from all sides before the estate gets resolved.

The encouraging news was not all that encouraging to me. First, blinking her eyes may have been more of a involuntary reaction by the body. Also, it was said that her brain oxygen level had risen four fold. That makes we wonder about the extended time with low oxygen levels in the brain. The estimates of time without any oxygen seems to be at least 2 minutes. I do not know how long the brain can survive without damage being deprived of oxygen. I just don't see any real recovery occuring.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join