It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Whitney Houston & Bobby Brown's daughter - Bobbi Kristina Found Unconscious in Bathtub

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 3 2015 @ 07:43 PM
link   
Nick's Cell phone taken to look for clues

Detectives investigating the near-drowning of Whitney Houston‘s daughter are examining her husband Nick Gordon‘s cell phone for clues, a source tells RadarOnline.com.

The town home, where she lived with Gordon, has been off limits to the husband while police conduct their investigation inside, according to a source with knowledge of the case. While investigators have said little about what they’ve been looking for, the source tells Radar they did ask Gordon for his cell phone. Gordon is not a suspect and police have not given any indication he is suspected of wrongdoing.

Meanwhile, Brown is reportedly brain dead, and family members are discussing funeral arrangements.

It's a done deal guys. It seems it's now a matter of announcing her passing.

posted on Feb, 3 2015 @ 07:56 PM
link   
Krissy is brain dead

A nurse at North Fulton Hospital in Atlanta told MediaTakeOut.com the 21-year-old is brain dead. “She lost oxygen to her brain for too long – she’s not going to be able to recover.” Another report claims Brown has “significantly diminished” brain function.

A source tells MediaTakeOut that Bobbi Kristina and her husband Nick Gordon were “staying apart” at the time of the incident. “[He] got a call from Bobbi Kris and he felt that she was try to hurt herself. So he [and a friend] rushed home, and they found her.”

Her body is only being kept alive by life support

(My guess is this has to be very devastating to Bobby to pull the plug. It was for my stepsister. It is for anyone.)

As Sandrarose.com reported exclusively on Saturday, Whitney Houston’s only child, Bobbi Kristina Brown, is brain dead and on life support at North Fulton Hospital. What that means is Bobbi’s body is being kept alive on machines but her brain cells are dying off rapidly due to loss of blood circulation to most of her brain.

Doctors have given her father, singer Bobby Brown, 46, the grim prognosis and asked him to consider removing Bobbi Kristina from life support — but he refused.

Now comes word from gossip tabloid TMZ.com that doctors found a “glimmer” of life somewhere deep in the recesses of Bobbi Kristina’s brain.

According to TMZ, doctors testing Bobbi’s brain response to different stimuli “saw minimal response during one of the tests.”

In order for doctors to make a definitive diagnosis of brain death there can be no response to a battery of brain function tests.

My guess is it was the eyelid fluttering we were talking about. A normal body response, but to Bobby, a glimmer of hope.

Apparently this glimmer of activity was enough for Bobby Brown to put off making funeral arrangements for his daughter.

Jahi McMath’s family continue to believe she will make a miraculous recovery, even though several doctors disagree and the coroner signed off on her death certificate.

It is unknown how long Brown was deprived of oxygen, but irreversible brain death normally occurs after 4 minutes.

If the family decide to continue to keep her alive by artificial means, this can get extremely expensive. Not to mention if some family disagree about her being alive or not and take Bobby to court. Also too, I wonder if, like Jahi, will a coroner sign off on a death certificate for Krissy?

posted on Feb, 3 2015 @ 08:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: MrLimpet
a reply to: Anyafaj

June 2014

Bobby Brown & Bobbi Kristina Reunited On Father's Day

Bobby Brown and his daughter Bobbi Kristina took a huge hit from the peace pipe this weekend -- and had an emotional reunion on Father's Day.

Bobbi Kristina was grinning from ear-to-ear and added ... "My face says it all. I love you daddy."

source

Read someplace (probably something you or I posted earlier) that they don't talk to each other very often.

I know one article stated she was angry at him for leaving her mother, for getting engaged again, and having another child. Perhaps the loss of her mother made her miss her father all the more. I'm glad at least before this tragedy they were able to mend their relationship at least. This HAS to be killing him even more then knowing he wasn't able to spend much time with her lately because of the animosity. She took her mother's anger that her mother had, swallowed it herself, then projected it onto her father. My daughter is doing this now. My x took her with him to go cheat on me. She keeps saying "Daddy was bad, he hurt you mommy." (She's autistic.) I just tell her daddy made a mistake, but he loves you very much and he would love it if you would call him or go visit him like you visit me. I have a paranoid schizo birth mother. I grew up very angry with as a little girl, but my father raised us to love her no matter what. I took his lessons to heart and am using those lessons now to try and help my daughter heal and realize hate is not the answer, it's ok to be disappointed. It's ok to be hurt. But people make mistakes. Love them anyway. I'm glad Krissy learned this before her coma. Her passing will be hard for Bobby, but the fact that they reconciled, will make it easier. There won't be that regret hanging over him.

posted on Feb, 3 2015 @ 08:28 PM
link   

Terrible news.

While I still hope she will be able to pull through, it appears the chances are slim.

I posted earlier, that if they have to make the decision to take her off life support, maybe they should consider waiting until the 11th (the anniversary of her mothers passing).

Not sure why I feel that way. Just do.

edit on 3-2-2015 by MrLimpet because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 3 2015 @ 09:11 PM
link   
Bobbi Kristina Moved to Emory Hospital

CNN reports that Bobbi Kristina Brown was moved to Emory Hospital from North Fulton Hospital in Roswell, GA., on Tuesday

source

posted on Feb, 3 2015 @ 11:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: MrLimpet
Bobbi Kristina Moved to Emory Hospital

CNN reports that Bobbi Kristina Brown was moved to Emory Hospital from North Fulton Hospital in Roswell, GA., on Tuesday

source

As someone mentioned in here, wasn't Joan (Rivers) starting to do good until they moved her too?

More details on the restraining order

Christopher Brown, Bobby Brown's lawyer said in a statement that Bobbi Kristina and Nick Gordon were not married.

"To correct earlier reports, Bobbi Kristina is not and has never been married to Nick Gordon," Christopher Brown said in a news release.

So now the family has proof they were never married.

11Alive obtained Fulton County court documents from last March that show Houston accused Gordon of stalking her and sending her harassing text messages.

A judge granted her the protective order against Gordon based accusations that he made "threatening comments and posted photos of guns with the intent of making her fearful for her personal safety."

THIS tells us why the restraining order was granted. If I were the judge, I would have granted it too, but HOW was he able to live in the same home?

posted on Feb, 4 2015 @ 01:30 AM
link   
Doctors to reduce sedatives to check brain function

The status of her brain function won't be known until the sedatives are reduced, the source told CNN.

The source close to the family told CNN that Brown's eyes opened and closed a few times Monday, but that doctors told family members not to read too much into that movement.

Doctors were trying to reduce the sedatives to check Brown's brain function, but decided to keep her in the coma for now, the source said.

The source added that Brown had some seizures on Monday.

It was not immediately clear what medical significance these reported events have in Brown's case.

The spokeswoman said when Brown was found, she was "unresponsive, meaning not breathing, no heartbeat."

In scanner traffic, emergency services could be heard describing an "ECHO-level response" -- urgent and life threatening -- with "possible cardiac arrest."

"Twenty-one-year-old female in the bathtub, facedown. PD's (police department's) en route."

Nobody knows what caused Brown's unresponsiveness, Holland said, but police consider it a medical incident at this time. She said investigators had found nothing to indicate it was drug- or alcohol-related. The incident report referenced a drowning.

I continue to keep her in my hopes and prayers and hope the doctors at Emory continue to do the best for her care, whatever that may be.

posted on Feb, 4 2015 @ 11:00 AM
link   
Cops: 3rd Witness Fled Bobbi Kristina Brown’s Drowning Scene

E! News has confirmed a police investigation into the presence of at least one other witness inside Bobbi Kristina Brown’s Roswell townhouse when she was discovered unresponsive by her boyfriend and another man on Saturday.

E! News reports that a Roswell Police Department detective is investigating a 3rd witness who may have fled the scene before police and paramedics arrived.

source

February 4th

Bobbi Kristina Brown Opens Eyes: Report

Good news from Bobbi Kristina Brown's family today.

The Houston-Browns have reportedly informed CNN that the comatose 21-year-old has opened and closed her eyes several times.

CNN legal analyst Sunny Hostin reports that the family seemed excited about the development, though they were cautioned by doctors "not to read too much into it."

source

edit on 4-2-2015 by MrLimpet because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 5 2015 @ 03:50 AM
link   
Of course, more drama....

Dang family can't be grateful she;s still alive, heck no!

Bobbi Kristina has been moved to another hospital to get the best neurological treatment available in the area ... TMZ has learned, and the move is not without bitter family drama.

Family sources tell TMZ ... Bobbi Kristina is at Emory University Hospital in Atlanta, GA which is considered one of the top facilities for neurological problems. She was at North Fulton Hospital in Roswell, GA near her home where she was found face down in a bathtub Saturday.

It looks like the move could intensify a brewing feud between the families of Whitney Houston and Bobby Brown. We're told the families are bickering over who gets access to the part of the hospital where Bobbi Kristina is receiving treatment.

As one source put it, "The Houston family is sick of the Brown family acting up, as they always do."

I am going to be a witch for saying this, but as her father, he has every right to say that's it, NOBODY can go see her! I know it's mean, but cut the crap, stop fighting, and focus on her getting better. Crap like this makes me sick!

posted on Feb, 5 2015 @ 10:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: Anyafaj

I am going to be a witch for saying this, but as her father, he has every right to say that's it, NOBODY can go see her! I know it's mean, but cut the crap, stop fighting, and focus on her getting better. Crap like this makes me sick!

She's a legal adult.

I don't think her father has any more rights then any other family member.

posted on Feb, 5 2015 @ 01:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: Annee

originally posted by: Anyafaj

She's a legal adult.

I don't think her father has any more rights then any other family member.

Right now she's in a coma. I doubt she can tell her doctors not to let anyone in. Her doctors are allowing someone to make medical decisions for her. According to news reports, including CNN, that person is Bobby Brown. So whether Whitney's family likes him or not, now is the time to play nice with him because if he says their fighting is not helpful to his daughter's healing, he CAN have the doctor's ban them from the hospital room. My step-sister and step-brother were the ones who decided who was allowed to see my step-mother in her final hours. They made all medical decisions and visitor decisions, so in Krissy case, Bobby makes those decisions here too. If he wants them gone from the hospital and in the waiting room only, they're gone. Right now he is making all medical decisions for his daughter until she can speak for herself.

posted on Feb, 5 2015 @ 07:21 PM
link   
Bobbi Kristina, A.K.A. Krissy, has been taken off of life support.

Bobby Brown, who's birthday is today, is praying for a miracle.

'The plug on Bobbi Kristina has been pulled,' a police source with knowledge of her medical condition told DailyMail.com.

It is possible for a patient to survive despite artificial assistance being withdrawn.

During tests for brain activity, she briefly opened her eyes and doctors found 'minimal' improvement in her brain function.

A doctor told the family that nothing more could be done for her, People magazine reported.

'Everyone is coming to the hospital to say goodbye,' a family member told the magazine.

'Bobby has been crying nonstop since yesterday,' the source added. 'We are grieving.'

It doesn't look good guys. Sad to say, but I think a death announcement is coming soon.

posted on Feb, 5 2015 @ 07:29 PM
link   

If she's 'briefly' opened her eyes and shows some improvement in brain activity, why would they take her off life support? If there is improvement, give it a few more days to see if that improvement continues. Doesn't make sense.

posted on Feb, 5 2015 @ 07:48 PM
link   
a reply to: Aleister

Opening of the eyes doesn't necessarily mean anything significant when dealing with comatose people.

posted on Feb, 5 2015 @ 07:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: Aleister

If she's 'briefly' opened her eyes and shows some improvement in brain activity, why would they take her off life support? If there is improvement, give it a few more days to see if that improvement continues. Doesn't make sense.

If they took her off life support to see if she can support herself and found she cannot, and doctors did more testing for brain function and found little to none, there may not be hope for her, sadly. It just may not have been reported.

posted on Feb, 5 2015 @ 07:55 PM
link   
Family gather to say goodbye

It wasn't the news that Bobbi Kristina Brown's family wanted to hear.

On Wednesday, four days after the 21-year-old was found unresponsive in her home, a doctor told her family that nothing more could be done. "Everyone is coming to the hospital to say goodbye," says a family member.

The news was especially devastating to her father, Bobby Brown. "Bobby has been crying nonstop since yesterday," says the source. "We are grieving."

"If you saw her, you'd think she was just sleeping," says the source.

I can attest to this. They do look so peaceful and like they are sleeping, but let me tell you, the body is like ice. It is cold to the touch already. It is, hard to describe, and harder to deal with, so I won't put it into words, if that's ok. After 3 years, even though she was my stepmother and we had our differences, she still raised me, and I loved her. Sometimes it is like a scab being ripped off after seeing what is going on with Krissy.

But even with the bleakest prognosis, the family is still clinging to some hope. "It's sinking in that this is it," says the second family member, "but we're all still praying that God will intervene and heal her body."

posted on Feb, 5 2015 @ 07:58 PM
link   
For the life of me, I cannot understand why anyone is interested in this.

posted on Feb, 5 2015 @ 08:00 PM
link   
I don't know if Bobby Brown is clean or not, but if he is, I can see this causing him to relapse.

Bobby has been singing to her by her bedside

Maintaining a daily bedside vigil since Bobbi Kristina, 21, was hospitalized on Saturday after being found unconscious in a bathtub, the R&B singer "stands over her and touches her hair and calls her 'baby girl,' " a Brown relative tells PEOPLE in this week's issue.

"We'll sing 'Jesus Loves Me,' 'Amazing Grace,' but also some of Whitney's songs," says the relative. "We've been singing 'Greatest Love of All.' Bobby has sung that to her too."

Although his daughter remains unresponsive and can breathe only with the aid of a ventilator, Brown – who is making all the decisions regarding her care, says the relative – is not ready to give up hope.

"Bobby has told us, 'If American thinks she is dead, they will stop praying,' " says the family member. "And at this point, we want people to pray for a miracle."

But through everything, says the relative, "Deep down, they love each other very much. It would kill Bobby to lose her. I mean literally kill him."

posted on Feb, 5 2015 @ 08:05 PM
link   
a reply to: Seamrog

The irony is that you clicked on it, then you took the time to type out a response...that you then posted.

posted on Feb, 6 2015 @ 01:26 PM
link   

Bloody Brawl! Bobbi Kristina Brown’s Aunt Reportedly Attacks Cousin At Atlanta Hotel

According to Atlanta Police, Bobbi Kristina’s aunt Tina Brown, her father Bobby Brown‘s sister, hit the former New Edition frontman’s cousin Shayne Brown in the head with a bottle at 1 am.

After suffering lacerations to the head, “Mr. Shayne Brown chose to drive himself to the hospital. Mrs. Tina Brown left the scene before police arrived,” an APD spokesperson says.

source

I'm sure tensions are high but if certain family members cant behave, they need to leave.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join