It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Putin's daughter exposed!

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 1 2015 @ 12:36 PM
link   
That is not his daughter! His daughter goes by the name Mariya Putina, and his second daughter goes by the name Yekaterina Putina. www.vocativ.com... (scroll down a bit to see the two girls. The girl on the left is Mariya, and on the right is Yekaterina). They look nothing like the girl in your post Not-OP. Nice try at western propaganda...

posted on Feb, 1 2015 @ 01:04 PM
link   
a reply to: McAppleCrisp

Appreciate the link Crisp, but I don't buy the pic of Yekaterina in your link. Maria has pics all over the internet really but not Yekaterina. Anyway it's hard to know the truth cause it's so secret.

posted on Feb, 1 2015 @ 01:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: McAppleCrisp
That is not his daughter! His daughter goes by the name Mariya Putina, and his second daughter goes by the name Yekaterina Putina. www.vocativ.com... (scroll down a bit to see the two girls. The girl on the left is Mariya, and on the right is Yekaterina). They look nothing like the girl in your post Not-OP. Nice try at western propaganda...

Am I confused?

Wasn't it Alexei Navalny who outed her on his Facebook?

How is that western propaganda?

posted on Feb, 1 2015 @ 01:40 PM
link   
WoW yekaterena is quite pretty
a reply to: McAppleCrisp

posted on Feb, 1 2015 @ 03:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: noeltrotsky

originally posted by: FlyersFan
Not sure I'm buying the story.

I see the Putin jaw line in her but you're right to be skeptical. Nalvany, as the leader of anti-Putin, does get tips on all sorts of stuff against Putin. There is an underground resistance in Russia.

Funded by the CIA.

posted on Feb, 1 2015 @ 03:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: Stormdancer777
a reply to: Dimithae

my goodness she is beautiful

She looks like a hand....

posted on Feb, 2 2015 @ 10:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: Hushabye
Aww, she's adorable. Looks like an actress whose name I can't seem to place at the moment.

Not surprising- Mr. Putin is a good looking man!

Her nose almost touches her upper lip. Paint her green and she could be a stand-in in the Wizard of Oz.

Cheers - Dave

posted on Feb, 2 2015 @ 10:35 PM
link   
Putin is not Ivan the Terrible otherwise longtime navalny and all 5 column planted on a stake . here www.topnews.ru... in Russian who Russian language not smoke and does not know how to translate a single click "Putin's daughter" in quotes
edit on 2/2/15 by mangust69 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 2 2015 @ 11:23 PM
link   
a reply to: SlapTheGinkels

I also don't get the foot comparison.

Nor do I.

Never heard the term in my life - maybe the nose resembles a big toe or something ?

No idea.

But apparently if anyone asks for clarification, they will instantly get pounced on for "getting on the poster's case"... and "freaking out"... and "having no sense of humour"... and "in need of chilling out"... and "acting like a baby".

The only drama queen hyperbolic hissy fits I saw going on were from the two posters who responded to stormdancer's very simple and straightforward query.

So on that note, perhaps all ATS members need to take heed:

In the world of ATS, we are all expected to laugh hysterically at a joke whether we get it or not... so that everybody will accept and like us.

posted on Feb, 3 2015 @ 03:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: Soloprotocol
Who's the Daddy..

This is quite possibly the most disturbing yet most accurate satirical photoshop jobbie I have yet seen on ATS.
There used to be a "way above" or "applause" thing you would get on ATS,and you deserve both IMO.

Withered Putin takes Obama on a merry dance,on slippery ground.
This is seriously metaphorical.

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join