It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Forcing perfectly healthy people to take medical treatments at the point of a gun.

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 30 2015 @ 11:19 AM
link   
a reply to: InverseLookingGlass

There is no free will. That's a myth. You and I certain have the ability to make choices and those choices will ALWAYS be based on circumstances. You and I will never make one choice in our lives that isn't the result of a cause.

Free will asserts that you and I can make choices totally free of any cause of influence. In my opinion, that phrase is an oxymoron.

posted on Jan, 30 2015 @ 02:06 PM
link   
a reply to: Pardon?

just out of curiosity, what part of the lipid therapy is junk science?

posted on Jan, 30 2015 @ 03:08 PM
link   
interesting, here's a pubmed article on lipid replacement therapy
www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov...
www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov...

erm, i'm thinking pardon? was overstating his case (calling pubmed the definitive place to have research papers and then calling lipid replacement therapy "junk science". note the article is on pubmed (several times) lol)
edit on 30-1-2015 by undo because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 30 2015 @ 03:17 PM
link   
p.s. oh and i did not get brainstem encephalitis by breathing air. i got it from a gulf war vet, who presumably became a carrier of the infection as a result of the japanese tick born encephalitis vaccine he received, immediately before being shipped off to the united arab emirates. since the tick is infamous for being a carrier of mycoplasm fermentans (ya know, the tick part of japanese tick born encephalitis), i'm guessing that's how i got the contagious part of it. secondly, the neurologists told me that the odds of me getting encephalitis in that part of the world (lived in utah at the time), were approximately 1,000,000 to 1.

you connect the dots.

posted on Jan, 30 2015 @ 03:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko
The only time I care about whether or not you choose to vaccinate is when I am thinking about a set of parents with their precious baby who is too young to be vaccinated ... and your decision to not vaccinate winds up putting that child in the ground because you took your chances, got sick and then gave that child a disease that ended up either killing or crippling them.

At that point, your choice killed someone whose parents didn't make the choice to take the risk. They couldn't choose yet. They were powerless, so you basically chose for them, and your choice killed their kid.

When we find a way to avoid that. You can definitely do with yourself as you please.

I have to vehemently disagree.

The measles vaccination, and actually its an inoculation not
a vaccination because they actually inject live measles into you
which causes about one out of three persons who receive the inoculation
to actually come down with measles.

That's one of the reasons a lot of parents opt out,
because they're weighing the risks NOT because their
conspiracy theorists or religious nut jobs.

I know because I got the damned inoculation and a few days later
got the measles.

The measles shot is only a recommendation to parents and it is
not on the required list of vaccinations or inoculations it's only
a recommendation to parents.

So, don't start getting on the media bandwagon of misinfo-artists

I suspect this whole "outbreak" was engineered just so that
people will start blaming other people so the government can
start passing legislation to require people to get a measles
inoculation and then, after that, once they have a court precedent
they then can force you against your will (as an adult) to receive one
type of inoculation, then they can just do the creepy crawly leading
onto to forcing people to receive any injection some secret unaccountable
body deems necessary for people in mass to receive, such as an Ebola
inoculation.

Do you want to receive live Ebola virus injected directly into your body,
knowing that 1 in 3 will come down with Ebola?

Rhetorical question.

People need to wake up and smell the coffee.

No offense to you, I heard this sentiment on the news
and your parroting what these tele-prompter reading
anchor news stories which are manufactured by the CIA.

Rebel 5

edit on 30-1-2015 by rebelv because: syntax

edit on 30-1-2015 by rebelv because: syntax

posted on Jan, 30 2015 @ 03:24 PM
link   
a reply to: undo

Pub med is just a repository. It has no bearing on the credibility of the papers or journals.

posted on Jan, 30 2015 @ 03:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: GetHyped

Pub med is just a repository. It has no bearing on the credibility of the papers or journals.

i'm not the one that claimed dr. nicolson's validity rose and fell on whether he had published papers on pubmed. that was "pardon?"'s contention. ironically, he has 2 papers if not more, on pubmed, on the topic of lipid replacement therapy. he's written over 600 papers, including the fluid membrane model.

i dunno how anybody can look at dr. nicolson's career and claim he's a junk science purveyor. did anyone actually read what the guy has done?

posted on Jan, 30 2015 @ 03:37 PM
link   

Pubmed is the "definitive place" to search but there's junk science on there as well. Published does not necessarily equal science.

posted on Jan, 30 2015 @ 03:40 PM
link   
here's his curriculum vitae (which includes the list of papers he's written. now you tell me, is this guy just blowing hot air?)
www.immed.org...

posted on Jan, 30 2015 @ 03:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: undo
interesting, here's a pubmed article on lipid replacement therapy
www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov...
www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov...

erm, i'm thinking pardon? was overstating his case (calling pubmed the definitive place to have research papers and then calling lipid replacement therapy "junk science". note the article is on pubmed (several times) lol)

Why are you writing stuff I've not said?
Where did I say Pubmed was "the definitive place..."?
Where did I say that lipid therapy was junk science?

I said he was inventing uses for it using junk science,
Specifically, in the article you posted, he based the premiss of the article on fallacy, not fact. Therefore the rest of what followed couldn't be anything other than junk.

If you're going to comment other's posts at least have the decency to read them properly.

posted on Jan, 30 2015 @ 03:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: abe froman
Anyone not vaccinating their child is an idiot and should be charged with criminal negligence and child abuse.

I appreciate everyone's right to hold on to whatever ridiculous views,secular or religious, they cling to but, this doesn't extend to the harming of others through action or inaction.

Advocates of Christian Science will straight up let their children die because of their ridiculous notions and this new anti-vaccination stance is like bringing back blood letting.

Ever hear of polio?

The real problem is anti-vacc idiots are going to lead to the resurgence of a lot of diseases we almost eraicated.

Like measles at Disneyland.

Your right to be an idiot does not trump the safety of others.

...and an hour later this is the new episode of NLBS.

You are mistaken.

First the whole theory of heard immunity is falsely being touted. In order to have heard immunity some of the heard must get the sickness, and others must also get it but at different times, and as the sickness changes, there by allowing the heard to become immune.

Secondarily, you must not have read any vaccine warning labels, or done any research at all into vaccine adjuvants used as supposed "immuno inhansers" again a false bad science theory. If you worked with or touched any of these adjuvents used outside of the vaccine vial, you would by OSHA law have to use a HAZMAT suit, because they are toxic substances, that all of a sudden become OK when a vaccine manufacturer injects them in you. I bet that if you went and injected your friend with mercury, you would go to jail, but you see the big Pharma has deals so they cant be prosecuted.

Why is it that the companies who make the vaccines have been protected from any law suits from damage from the vaccines? I mean if they are good for you?

I could go on, either you are being obtuse purposefully or you really need to do some research.

Peace.

posted on Jan, 30 2015 @ 03:52 PM
link   

you said, and i quote:

Couple that with the fact that he only has one publication on Pubmed about vaccines and that's not about MMR (www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov...) and that tells me enough about him.

no matter how you twist it, saying that his "lipid replacement therapy" is junk science, IS saying that "lipid replacement therapy" is junk science because it has a R after it, meaning that it's his product. you need to clarify your statements better because you are inferring onto the subject of "lipid replacement therapy" your personal opinion of a doctor who knows a helluvalot more than you give him credit for.

posted on Jan, 30 2015 @ 03:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko
a reply to: JiggyPotamus

This is correct and why I say something needs to be done to keep people who don't vaccinate from endangering those who would but can't because the child is too young.

To me, if we take the libertarian position of "your rights end where mine begin," then there exists a need to recognize that your right not to vaccinate should not give you the right to endanger someone who would be vaccinated given time.

This latest measles kerfuffle shows the unraveling of the vaccination umbrella of herd immunity.

Fair enough - I'm not getting vaccinated for anything, ever. that would involve a trip to the doctor, and I don't deal with doctors. Ever. Not for any reason. Therefore, if folk worry that I might "make them sick", then they can either stay the hell away from me, or look to their OWN vaccinations if they want one. It's probably best to keep their kids away, too, vaccinated or not. I might corrupt their poor little minds with stories of what America was like way back when... you know, back when the country was free, before folks thought they had a right to introduce foreign substances into SOMEONE ELSE'S body.

Really, though, I'd prefer folks that fear me or my "cooties" to just stay the hell away from me, sick or not. We'll all be happier that way. They'd really have to go out of their way to get up here, any how.

posted on Jan, 30 2015 @ 04:01 PM
link   

you said, and i quote:

Couple that with the fact that he only has one publication on Pubmed about vaccines and that's not about MMR (www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov...) and that tells me enough about him.

no matter how you twist it, saying that his "lipid replacement therapy" is junk science, IS saying that "lipid replacement therapy" is junk science because it has a R after it, meaning that it's his product. you need to clarify your statements better because you are inferring onto the subject of "lipid replacement therapy" your personal opinion of a doctor who knows a helluvalot more than you give him credit for.

You really need to go back and re-read the posts I've made.
I mean you really do.

To remind you, the junk science part refers to his linking autism to heavy metals and/or vaccines and then to GWS.
I copied them directly from the article of his you posted to make it easy for you to understand my point.

The registered trademark referred to your question about where he was selling his therapy.

Ring any bells?

I'm sorry if I've ruined the view you have of him but what I've written is in plain view for anyone who cares to read it.
Please don't try to re-write it.

posted on Jan, 30 2015 @ 04:03 PM
link   

you haven't ruined the view i have of him, because i'm actually a survivor of a botched vaccine that killed alot of people, not just vets but family members and friends, as well. don't get all uppity-up with me.

posted on Jan, 30 2015 @ 04:06 PM
link   

you haven't ruined the view i have of him, because i'm actually a survivor of a botched vaccine that killed alot of people, not just vets but family members and friends, as well. don't get all uppity-up with me.

I don't get "uppity-up" (whatever that means) with anyone.
As long as they don't put words into my mouth anyway.

posted on Jan, 30 2015 @ 04:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: Pardon?

so you wanna explain how i got "Via the air" brainstem encephalitis in a geographical place where the odds of getting it were 1,000,000 to 1, and without any known cause of said infection? start whenever you're ready.

posted on Jan, 30 2015 @ 04:14 PM
link   

so you wanna explain how i got "Via the air" brainstem encephalitis in a geographical place where the odds of getting it were 1,000,000 to 1, and without any known cause of said infection? start whenever you're ready.

Not really no, as I'm not your physician.
And it's nothing to do with what I was saying about Nicolson.

posted on Jan, 30 2015 @ 04:16 PM
link   

Not really no, as I'm not your physician.
And it's nothing to do with what I was saying about Nicolson.

if you can't explain it, and dr. nicolson can, i think that means you don't know what you're talking about. ya see, i actually lived it. you didn't. and he actually studied it, you didn't. i know what my doctors said at the time. you don't.

posted on Jan, 30 2015 @ 04:55 PM
link   
is it possible they only recently started requiring testing for mycoplasms in vaccines? in that event, that would make new vaccines at least that much safer, but still would suggest that people currently suffering with nerve related degradation, may be suffering from mycoplasmic infections that were present in vaccines they received in the past, before the vaccines were tested for mycoplasms.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join