It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Forcing perfectly healthy people to take medical treatments at the point of a gun.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 30 2015 @ 04:34 AM
link   
double
edit on 30/1/2015 by paraphi because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 30 2015 @ 04:41 AM
link   
a reply to: Pardon?

have you looked at his research? i did link his site in a previous post

edit on 30-1-2015 by undo because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 30 2015 @ 04:47 AM
link   
Chronic Mycoplasmal Infections in Autism Patients - by Nicolson et al., Proc. Intern. Mind of a Child Conference, Sydney, Australia 2002 - rtf.doc

posted on Jan, 30 2015 @ 04:51 AM
link   

i couldn't find where they tested for mycoplasms. can you tell me what page its on?

posted on Jan, 30 2015 @ 05:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: undo

i couldn't find where they tested for mycoplasms. can you tell me what page its on?

It tells you in the index. Page 29.
Do CTRL F or CMD F to find it quickly.

And the paper you cited is an article which he is trying to link autism to Gulf War Syndrome.
It's not a study.
He also suggests that heavy metal exposure is a possible cause for autism, which it isn't.
It also states that "Autism patients often show their first signs and symptoms after multiple childhood immunizations" which is correlative and coincidental rather than causative.
It also states "In fact, Rimland [2] noted that the sharp rise in Autism only occurred after the multiple vaccine MMR came into widespread use", it didn't, it's been 1 in 68 for decades. Diagnostics and a widening of the spectrum have increased the prevalence, NOT the incidence.
In fact the whole paragraph I quote from is using the tired old anti-vax trope of mercury, too many vaccines etc etc which has been emphatically proved to be not the case.

Buy his lipids though, they're great!!

posted on Jan, 30 2015 @ 05:06 AM
link   
my thoughts are: it's worth the risk to be vaccinated, but watch for the mycoplasmic infection symptoms, and seek medical help immediately (mention dr. nicolson's research and his therapy for it (doxcycline and lipid replacement (i am unsure about the lipid therapy as it isn't for sale anywhere on his website. but your doctor may know what it is).

posted on Jan, 30 2015 @ 05:09 AM
link   

my thoughts are: it's worth the risk to be vaccinated, but watch for the mycoplasmic infection symptoms, and seek medical help immediately (mention dr. nicolson's research and his therapy for it (doxcycline and lipid replacement (i am unsure about the lipid therapy as it isn't for sale anywhere on his website. but your doctor may know what it is).

You can be infected from mycoplasma by breathing.
In fact that's the probable route of infection.
Vaccines are tested for it, air isn't.
Why panic people over nothing?

Oh yes, go to him and buy his lipids.

Do you see where I'm coming from now?

posted on Jan, 30 2015 @ 05:21 AM
link   

actually you keep saying that about the lipid therapy, but i don't see them for sale on his website (do you? i'd like to research it). also, thanks for the clarification on the mycoplasm tests. that's good to know.

posted on Jan, 30 2015 @ 05:25 AM
link   

actually you keep saying that about the lipid therapy, but i don't see them for sale on his website (do you? i'd like to research it). also, thanks for the clarification on the mycoplasm tests. that's good to know.

You're welcome.

Here's a link to the lipid therapy.
As you can see, next to the name is a letter "R" in a circle which means it's a registered trademark.
www.nleducation.co.uk...

You're welcome.

posted on Jan, 30 2015 @ 05:29 AM
link   

i assume many pharmaceutical products are initially registered trademarks? i think you keep harping on that part because it makes it seem like all his research is bogus. i dunno how you can come to that conclusion after reading his material.

posted on Jan, 30 2015 @ 05:47 AM
link   
i guess i have to reveal my final clue, as to how i arrived at my conclusions and realized dr. nicolson was onto something important:

i contracted gulf war syndrome from a returning vet (it's contagious). after several months of going slowly insane from infection in my brain, i went into a coma on total life support. the doctors could not isolate a virus or bacteria that might have caused it. all they knew was that it presented symptoms like brainstem encephalitis. i was comatose for 5 days.

so when i saw that the soldiers had received a vaccine for japanese tick born encephalitis, it got my attention. and that's why i think dr. nicolson is right.

posted on Jan, 30 2015 @ 07:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: VictorVonDoom
Now, I realize there are just some people that hate the idea that some people might have the freedom to make choices for themselves and their children. The freedom-hater movement in America seems to be spreading faster than any virus. But when I was a kid, I had measles, mumps, and chickenpox, and I survived all three just fine. Knowing what I know now, I would gladly take a week or two of discomfort over a small chance of a lifetime disability.

It seems to me that if the vaccines are so safe and effective, parents that have their children vaccinated shouldn't have to worry about kids that aren't.

I was going to post a long rant here, but this guy said everything that needs to be said: It is everyone's individual choice whether or not to be vaccinated. If you don't want to get the illness - vaccinate. If you would rather get sick and avoid any potential problems the vaccine might cause, it is your right to refuse.

I'm sick and tired of freedom-haters using "but think of the children" as an excuse to pass more laws that limit my freedom. Go to hell, all of you.

posted on Jan, 30 2015 @ 07:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: abe froman
Anyone not vaccinating their child is an idiot and should be charged with criminal negligence and child abuse.

I appreciate everyone's right to hold on to whatever ridiculous views,secular or religious, they cling to but, this doesn't extend to the harming of others through action or inaction.

Advocates of Christian Science will straight up let their children die because of their ridiculous notions and this new anti-vaccination stance is like bringing back blood letting.

Ever hear of polio?

The real problem is anti-vacc idiots are going to lead to the resurgence of a lot of diseases we almost eraicated.

Like measles at Disneyland.

Your right to be an idiot does not trump the safety of others.

...and an hour later this is the new episode of NLBS.

Inject this into your bodies. It's for your own good. You don't need to know what's in it. Just that if you take it you wont get sick! Don't worry we will look after you. We would never lie to you. We have your best interests at heart we promise. No need to question anything.

If you or your child gets sick just blame anyone who hasn't had the vaccine!

Anyone not taking this vaccine will be ridiculed and shunned until we can find a way to criminalize not taking our vaccine. Then they will be locked up.

Do as you're told. There's a good sheep!

posted on Jan, 30 2015 @ 07:57 AM
link   

Anyone not vaccinating their child is an idiot and should be charged with criminal negligence and child abuse.

I appreciate everyone's right to hold on to whatever ridiculous views,secular or religious, they cling to but, this doesn't extend to the harming of others through action or inaction.

Ever hear of polio?

The real problem is anti-vacc idiots are going to lead to the resurgence of a lot of diseases we almost eraicated.

As someone who has developed M.E and has lost a professional career, plus a normal social life, plus a lot of pain and exhaustion every day, YOU make me angry.

Here is just ONE of many accounts that link M.E. to your precious polio vaccine:
www.whale.to...

There are more but you can look them up yourself.

I should be a healthy individual, living my life but thanks to the polio vaccine I received in the 60s I have a 'milder form' of polio from a vaccine that should have protected me.

The truth is that we just don't know the real consequences of a vaccine.
I mean Heroin was once hailed as the safest and best medicine you could get. We are not gods and we do not understand how intertwined nature is. Nothing is 100% safe.

Now I hear you say that the risk of a vaccine is worth not catching polio, as you can see above, I disagree. I would happily take my chance with polio about but I didn't have a say as a baby, nor did anyone know about the consequences then.

I am also one of those people who only had the real flu [not a cold] twice in my life. The first when I was 9yrs old and the second a day after getting an anti flu shot. I felt so bad, I will never have one again.
Why should I? These anti flu vaccines could kill an elderly person who may have never got the flu in the first place.

Then we talk about nurses. They should be at home when ill, and not prance around vulnerable people.
Because when they are vaccined, they personally may not get ill but they sure as hell can still be carriers. Only, nobody would know that they are. I rather have them stay away.

I also totally despise the way that people who LOVE vaccines think they have a right to call others names. Who do you think you are? We find out more and more about the bad side of vaccines but you are so brainwashed by propaganda that you have lost the ability to inform yourself and then form an updated opinion. Why on earth should I be insulted by a person like that, when I sit here 'enjoying' the side effects of my vaccine?

posted on Jan, 30 2015 @ 08:47 AM
link   

i assume many pharmaceutical products are initially registered trademarks? i think you keep harping on that part because it makes it seem like all his research is bogus. i dunno how you can come to that conclusion after reading his material.

That's very true.
However when he starts inventing uses for it based upon junk science I start getting twitchy.

This doesn't invalidate his previous robust research but it certainly invalidates this aspect of it.

posted on Jan, 30 2015 @ 08:55 AM
link   

Ok, first things first, I'm a Doctor of oriental medicine, and before you go ahead and label acupuncture as sham science be aware that within the 4 years after a bachelors it takes to get your oriental medicine license 2 of them involves western medicine. I also hold a CRA (Clinical Research Associate) License and have directed multiple research studies. So let me explain what you are seeing in the picture above:

Thats the immunization schedule when my daughter was born, lets go one by one.

1- HepB (At Birth) - When a baby is born the body goes into a shocking experience in which a child is in a stress situation, right after birth the nurse comes running in asking you to vaccinate the child with HepB... Hear me out, Unless the Mother, Father or other immediate relative that will hold the child in the next week has HepB, There is really no reason for a HepB vaccine, so when the nurses came in running we decline.

2- HepB (1 month) - Be advise of the following: Hepatitis B is spread when blood, semen, or other body fluid infected with the Hepatitis B virus enters the body of a person who is not infected. So again, if your new born is at your home and you have control of who comes in and out, and they are not bleeding, or spiting on your child HepB is not necessary. My child didn't get it.

3- RV (Rotavirus) (2 Months) - The only concern with RV is a dehydration due to severe diarrhea, fever, or vomiting. This vaccine is not necessary unless you leave in rural america or the closest emergency hospital is more than 2 hours away. RV is not a big concern if you keep the child hydrated as soon as the symptoms present, and you head out to an emergency immediately. Vaccine was not put on my child.

4- Now as you can see that leaves 4 instead of possible 6 --- keep in mind that the child is only 2 months the immune system has just starting working... use this analogy: Imaging driving your car 5 seconds after you turn it on, in an early morning in a 10 degree winter. We all know not to do that, but somehow is ok to pump a child with 6 vaccines full of chemicals, dead microbes, etc... If the mother is breastfeeding then the immune system is a little more robust but not that much.

5- The remaining 4:

- DTap: main concern is Apnea when the child is sleeping - if the child sleeps by itself then I recommend it, if it sleeps with you or in the same room, is a 50/50 --- The other concern is pneumonia but the vaccine can't guarantee the child will not get pneumonia. Vaccine was not put on my child. Regarding the tetanus part we will address that in the future.

- Hib: Due to the chances of Meningitis and the fact there is no symptoms until the bacteria is in the blood HiB was put on my child

- PCV: Same as above

- IPV: Due to the fact that the symptoms can be mask as other disease, and the gravity of the consequences (Polio) IPV was put on my child

This 3 vaccines were space out (2,3,4 months)

So out of the 12 vaccines a child is supposed to have, my child got only 3 spaced out.

We skipped the month 6 vaccines.

We skipped all HepB vaccines

We skipped all Influenza Vaccines

We skipped all MMR Vaccines

We skipped all Varicella Vaciness

We put Hib, PCV, IPV, DTap (Why DTap, because by month 11 the child was walking and the danger of tetanus is higher so we included it)
This Vaccines where spaced out 2/2 --- At this stage my wife still was breastfeeding and a 1 year old child has an stronger immune system.

at 15 months we went to a POX PARTY (We made sure no other diseases were present - and my child got varicella)
- Curious Note 1: The Pox Party was done due to a 5 year all contracting Varicella in the school, the 5 year old had all vaccinations up to date.
- Curious Note 2: The only reason you will know my child had Varicella was a whole bunch of little red dots in a portion of the neck area, not even the whole neck. No fever, no scratching, nothing at all.

My child is 2 an we no longer vaccinate her, her reactions to Vaccination was 0 due to the fact that we space the vaccination and that we let the immune system grow before putting it for stress.

How many times have we taken our child to the doctor besides the schedule visits in her 2 years of being alive?: 4 times (Fever here and there, and loose stools)

How Many times have we taken our child to emergency in her 2 years of being alive?: 1 (She went to a friends house and while we got distracted she poured dish washing liquid over her head, some of it hitting her on her eyes (After washing the eyes for 10 minutes or so, we took it to emergency, and was release without a problem 45 minutes after that)

Why our decision on some vaccinations?

My wife and I both are doctors of oriental medicine, and we are well aware of the benefits the human body can receive from learning how to fight certain diseases, our problem was with the additional chemicals those vaccines have, as well as the shock for the immune system for a child only months old.

My wife specializes in treating kids with autism, and out the 27 patients she has, around 20 put in the intake form that the child starting showing signs of Autism around 4-6 months. Correlation? maybe not, but from those 20 around 12 have confirm that the child reactions to the vaccines were extreme, from high fever to disconnection with their surroundings.

I hope this information was helpful...

edit on 30-1-2015 by yuniorsan because: Additional Info

edit on 30-1-2015 by yuniorsan because: Grammar

posted on Jan, 30 2015 @ 08:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: Hecate666

Ever hear of polio?

As someone who has developed M.E and has lost a professional career, plus a normal social life, plus a lot of pain and exhaustion every day, YOU make me angry.

Here is just ONE of many accounts that link M.E. to your precious polio vaccine:
www.whale.to...

There are more but you can look them up yourself.

I should be a healthy individual, living my life but thanks to the polio vaccine I received in the 60s I have a 'milder form' of polio from a vaccine that should have protected me.

The truth is that we just don't know the real consequences of a vaccine.
I mean Heroin was once hailed as the safest and best medicine you could get. We are not gods and we do not understand how intertwined nature is. Nothing is 100% safe.

Now I hear you say that the risk of a vaccine is worth not catching polio, as you can see above, I disagree. I would happily take my chance with polio about but I didn't have a say as a baby, nor did anyone know about the consequences then.

I am also one of those people who only had the real flu [not a cold] twice in my life. The first when I was 9yrs old and the second a day after getting an anti flu shot. I felt so bad, I will never have one again.
Why should I? These anti flu vaccines could kill an elderly person who may have never got the flu in the first place.

Then we talk about nurses. They should be at home when ill, and not prance around vulnerable people.
Because when they are vaccined, they personally may not get ill but they sure as hell can still be carriers. Only, nobody would know that they are. I rather have them stay away.

I also totally despise the way that people who LOVE vaccines think they have a right to call others names. Who do you think you are? We find out more and more about the bad side of vaccines but you are so brainwashed by propaganda that you have lost the ability to inform yourself and then form an updated opinion. Why on earth should I be insulted by a person like that, when I sit here 'enjoying' the side effects of my vaccine?

When did you get your vaccine and how long after did you develop ME?

Certainly current theories suggest that ME is more likely initiated after a viral infection.
If that is the case then it would rule vaccines out.

Certainly an unsubstantiated article from the infamous Whale doesn't lend any credence to your belief.
Although it's perfectly natural to look for blame, I think you're looking in the wrong place.

posted on Jan, 30 2015 @ 09:09 AM
link   
a reply to: Hecate666

www.whale.to? Really???

posted on Jan, 30 2015 @ 09:52 AM
link   
Somebody make you take your anti-psychotic meds?
a reply to: InverseLookingGlass

posted on Jan, 30 2015 @ 10:01 AM
link   
I have not had a 'flu shot' since I was 16, I am now past the biblical allotted time, I do get a cold once every two years when a new strain appears, and that lasts three days. And it did not migrate to my chest last year, for once, must have been a weak strain. (or I was in even better health).

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join