It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

France Sees As Many Anti-Muslim Acts In Jan As All of 2014

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 23 2015 @ 06:47 PM
link   

Since then, mosques have suffered a grenade attack, shots and repeated vandalism, and stores owned by Muslims have been burned. At least one person was assaulted and hospitalized, said Abdallah Zekri, of the National Observatory Against Islamophobia, which worked with the group to produce the total.

So, is there any justification for this? I don't think so. Some people went and killed some people so to get back at those people who are now dead save for one... some other people went and killed some other people and burned and blew up some some buildings. Isn't it just as insane as the Charlie Hebdo massacre? But these attackers aren't Muslim so can we finally admit that humans are the problem and not particular groups of humans?

posted on Jan, 23 2015 @ 06:53 PM
link   
WTF is National Observatory Against Islamophobia ?
This is basic discrimination from the start.What those immigrant people have done to France , bacon of Liberty?
Ban the Islam , declare that is dangerous cult , not religion and that is threat for Freedom and Western civilisation.

posted on Jan, 23 2015 @ 06:59 PM
link   
a reply to: xavi1000

Wow, ban the entire religion?

Ya totally makes sense.

posted on Jan, 23 2015 @ 07:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sremmos80

Wow, ban the entire religion?

Ya totally makes sense.

Why not ? When you see a danger to your way of life you dont care is it a religion, or political party or non goverment organisation.Erase all of that crap.Its 2015 , not 1400 .

posted on Jan, 23 2015 @ 07:06 PM
link   
This sounds like Kristallnacht. When will we learn from our mistakes?

Yes, I know. Never.

There are SOME people of this religion causing trouble. SOME. The ones who are just living their lives, following the laws, being good citizens and happen to be Muslim have NOTHING to do with that.

It feels like watching a dog trying to catch its tail. How long until we get too dizzy and pass out?

posted on Jan, 23 2015 @ 07:07 PM
link   

Cause all of them have blood on their hands.

I don't see it endangering me and mine at all anymore then another religion trying to impose their way.

It's funny how those retaliation attacks are not seen as terrorist attacks but if the roles are reversed its jihad against the world

posted on Jan, 23 2015 @ 07:08 PM
link   

You might as well skip the formalities and go straight ahead and promote your idols Robert Spencer & Pamela Geller.

Why wait until page 3 or 4...

Get it out of the way and show everyone what you're influenced by.

posted on Jan, 23 2015 @ 07:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: LukeDAP
This sounds like Kristallnacht. When will we learn from our mistakes?

Yes, I know. Never.

There are SOME people of this religion causing trouble. SOME. The ones who are just living their lives, following the laws, being good citizens and happen to be Muslim have NOTHING to do with that.

Yeah , why those good citizens dont report extremists ? Report them or kick their but out from Western countries if you want to live with us.

posted on Jan, 23 2015 @ 07:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: CharlieSpeirs

You might as well skip the formalities and go straight ahead and promote your idols Robert Spencer & Pamela Geller.

Why wait until page 3 or 4...

Get it out of the way and show everyone what you're influenced by.

Im just a realist , you are good with me , i m good with you and reverse.Anything else, WAR !

posted on Jan, 23 2015 @ 07:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: xavi1000
Yeah , why those good citizens dont report extremists ? Report them or kick their but out from Western countries if you want to live with us.

I don't think Islam is like the Mafia. Just because you read a book and believe what's in it doesn't mean that you automatically know everyone who does as well, especially the ones who want to use said beliefs to hurt others.

That's like blaming someone who is Catholic for not reporting a pedo priest. If all they do is go to church on Sunday, read the Bible and follow the stuff written on it, how the hell are they supposed to know that a priest in the same country is abusing children?

posted on Jan, 23 2015 @ 07:17 PM
link   

You want to "erase" my religion because it is a "dangerous cult"...

I'm not good with you.

posted on Jan, 23 2015 @ 07:18 PM
link   

That is such a silly notation that it would do ANYTHING.

Do you police the people of your ilk and try and get them 'kicked out' if they do what you don't agree with?

posted on Jan, 23 2015 @ 07:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: CharlieSpeirs

You want to "erase" my religion because it is a "dangerous cult"...

I'm not good with you.

That s my opinion , and thats freedom, and i will try to erase and destroy your religion without AK-47 and without blood.Last resort is self defence and war.

posted on Jan, 23 2015 @ 07:26 PM
link   

What about the Westerners that committed their own attacks? Deport them too?

posted on Jan, 23 2015 @ 07:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kali74

What about the Westerners that committed their own attacks? Deport them too?

Jail.

posted on Jan, 23 2015 @ 07:29 PM
link   
a reply to: Kali74

Back on topic...

Thanks for highlighting this Kali...

I knew it had been bad, I didn't realise it was that bad though.

The problems is, these people are seen as vigilantes rather than extremists...

Someone needs to think up a solution soon though, it could get really out of hand.

posted on Jan, 23 2015 @ 07:30 PM
link   

So why not jail for Muslims who do this?

posted on Jan, 23 2015 @ 07:30 PM
link   
a reply to: CharlieSpeirs

Yeah... grenade attack, really?

posted on Jan, 23 2015 @ 07:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: LukeDAP

originally posted by: xavi1000

I don't think Islam is like the Mafia. Just because you read a book and believe what's in it doesn't mean that you automatically know everyone who does as well, especially the ones who want to use said beliefs to hurt others.

That's like blaming someone who is Catholic for not reporting a pedo priest. If all they do is go to church on Sunday, read the Bible and follow the stuff written on it, how the hell are they supposed to know that a priest in the same country is abusing children?

Man, you dont understand , i have already financial problems and struggle , thinking how to survive this month and some uneducated people stucked in middle age interrupting my way of life.Enough ! Freedom or Islam! You choose.

posted on Jan, 23 2015 @ 07:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kali74

So why not jail for Muslims who do this?

Jail or deportation, i dont care .

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join