It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

France Sees As Many Anti-Muslim Acts In Jan As All of 2014

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 28 2015 @ 09:12 AM
link   
a reply to: Kali74

It is completely wrong but also understandable that there is a backlash against the Muslim community. Don't forget that before the Charlie hebdo attacks there were also 3 instances of people driving into crowds, etc, etc.

Emotions were already on the rise and then the gunmen appear on the scene........ I think it will die down again but short term this is exactly what i would expect.

Look at it from a different perspective. Say a couple of Christians in Saudi go on a rampage and start executing Muslims and stating it is all for Jesus (after a few weeks of running over crowds of people). Would anyone be surprised by the inevitable church burnings, beatings, etc that would follow? Of course not - so what is the difference here?

Obviously i do not condone this behaviour (which in my opinion is morally reprehensible) but i do understand it.

posted on Jan, 28 2015 @ 09:15 AM
link   
a reply to: Kali74

No there is no justification in this. Most Muslims are just like anybody else. You get good and bad everywhere. 1.5 dead in two illegal wars no one care. 12 die at the hands of terrorists and everyone looses there mind..

s/f

purp..

edit on 28-1-2015 by purplemer because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 28 2015 @ 10:27 AM
link   
It's thickos that live in a violent fantasy world probably been playing too many war games online and see themselves as heros.

new topics

<< 1  2   >>

join