It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

lack of support for NLBS (ATS)

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 26 2015 @ 01:36 PM
link   
a reply to: Yeahkeepwatchingme

I have yet to see an attack..

If you are being attacked, ABSOLUTELY alert the post and we will handle it.

Just remember that DISAGREEING is not ATTACKING....

posted on Jan, 26 2015 @ 01:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: Yeahkeepwatchingme
a reply to: intrepid

Don't be sarcastic with me. It isn't needed.

Hey. Are you trying to censor me?

posted on Jan, 27 2015 @ 05:32 AM
link   
Polite gentlemen won't use words like "#" or "#ing" in a post.
They won't watch a vid from such a source again. Simple.
You can see the majority still censoring themselves at least to acronyms and I think it's good.
The last one about EMF was not different.
Content was not bad but I had this feeling that if I won't agree with the guy he could punch me in the face.
I had to turn my speakers down again. Everytime this happens I give a red flag.
His breathing out of the belly and changing the voice volume is just unpleasant.
People like to see the "keep smiling" CNN news like format.
This is programming me to be angry like the bull in T-shirt and I think there is enough anger in the world.
Anger never gave me anything good.
So I probably won't touch it ever again.

posted on Jan, 27 2015 @ 05:44 AM
link   
a reply to: PapagiorgioCZ

The irony here is that Joe is one of the nicest people you could meet.

posted on Jan, 27 2015 @ 06:48 AM
link   
It seems like this is turning into another NLBS bashing thread, rightly or wrongly.

It looks like Joe (I think is his name) is going to stick around. I have no problem with this, he's part of the ATS team and is talented. Maybe it's NLBS that should take aback seat.

Let's create some real user generated content. Let's have a thread every two weeks where we can get Joe to do some programmes on the things we want - by voting and suggesting ideas as users/members. He could do some real on the ground investigative journalism that we the members want him to do.

That might put a stop to all the NLBS threads and keep Joe doing something he likes and is good at.
edit on 27-1-2015 by and14263 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 27 2015 @ 06:53 AM
link   
a reply to: Hefficide

I believe you. The world is full of irony like this as it has an iron core or something.
He shouldn't feel ashamed of his heart flower then. It's just not easy to smell over the BS screenplay.
It's not possible to share and spread the calming blue light wisdom in a belly form.
The same with youtubes with a background music making you scared. I thought we've learned that long ago.
edit on 27/1/2015 by PapagiorgioCZ because: Your reason for the edit (must be filled out):

posted on Jan, 27 2015 @ 06:57 AM
link   
Why would I want to watch somebody's rant on EMF raving that I'm a hypochondriac?

When there's something worthwhile for me, I'll read it

posted on Jan, 27 2015 @ 07:25 AM
link   
Funny thing is, I never checked out the show until I lurked in a couple threads where people were complaining about it. I've only watched a couple. Personally there is nothing about the show I particularly want to complain about. While it is likely I will watch more in the future, I will not be an avid follower. Pretty much because they are casual and short. When it comes to a lot of this stuff I can search the net and get the same basic gist of a subject (unless already familiar with it) talked about in the show, in less time. I got into conspiracy related subjects when I was around twelve I think. Needless to say after 15+ years of endless insomnia/paranoia driven nights of reading, watching or listening to lengthy documentaries and late night talk shows (I remember when Coast to Coast was good), a show like NLBS is an appetizer. I haven't watched enough to judge whether it's a quality show or not, overall. Like I said though found nothing that really bothered me. Joe seems like the kind of guy I would drink beer with (or have his share if he doesn't drink lol) and talk about the world. My only real complaint is actually with ATS...

The sides where the NLBS ads are guys...
Please change the gray color behind them back to black!

edit on 1-27-2015 by WakeUpBeer because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 28 2015 @ 04:26 AM
link   
a reply to: NotMoose

I joined ATS to read and learn, not to be advertised a show in a fullscreen format as a border all round ATS.

Freedom of choice, stop throwing it in my face.

NLBS are doing a hell of a job and it's a good show.

But I wanna make the choice to watch it.

posted on Jan, 28 2015 @ 12:14 PM
link   
I've watched a few episodes. I'd by lying If I said I enjoyed them but I can certainly give Joe and his team some credit. The effort is noticeable in their presentations.... Honestly this comment would have been pretty harsh until I watched the "Memory Healer" episode which I found both informative and it really seemed that Joe had a personal interest in exposing it....

I think it irk's a lot of people when they log in and the banners are all "NLBS". Top thread on the Main page... "NLBS" as soon as it's released. If ATS wants to make a Webseries or whatever that's fine in my book but there's really no reason to cram it down our throats so obviously.

Also, I've said it a million times. Change NLBS's slogan. It's not clever, it's not funny and thinking of a Turd really doesn't motivate me to watch the show....

posted on Jan, 28 2015 @ 12:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: NotMoose
It seems to me that NLBS is not getting adequate support. The last video (EMF Sensitivity) as of now only has 376 views. I do not always agree with NLBS's views on topics, but I click on the link to at least give them the view credit. Giving NLBS view credits is the same as giving ATS view credit (it helps fund the site). If you don't agree with their views then debate them on the ATS forum.
I have seen a lot of comments and threads about the dislike of the paypal link (for donations), but if all 300K supported NLBS it would help greatly.

Anyway, this is just an observation of mine. From one member to another watch the NLBS videos and post links on facebook.

There is a difference between a conversation and a lecture. When I go out and play guitar at my friends places, we converse, it's interactive and if someone has something to say we all listen, but we get our turn as well to make suggestions or learn new things, that's what ATS is like also. ATS is an interactive model of organized anarchy where everyone and anyone can have their say or "listen" to others and agree or disagree.

NLBS is not a conversation, it's like listening to my wife, never a word in edgewise. Nor is it interactive, it is a lecture and in my opinion, sometimes reasonable and other times so far off the mark (just like my wife), it's painful to even listen. I would suggest they actually talk about things they know, have experienced or actually understand rather than in some cases going out on a limb and spreading misinformation on certain subjects. Opinions don't mean sh!t unless they are backed up by facts or something you have directly experienced yourself.

Personally, I am on ATS because we learn from each other, I think the exchange of ideas is a good thing, critical thinking and real education and learning new skills are good things, exposing the criminal activity of politicians, bankers, corporations or whomever is a good thing, knowing where we are headed by examining where we have been is a good thing, but propaganda and dis/misinformation are bad things.

When people exchange ideas (without the incorporation of the Delphi Technique), there is generally understanding and progress. Unfortunately when one person talks and others are meant to listen (and/or are reprimanded or ostracized for not listening), there is a reasonable probability of propaganda.

Cheers - Dave

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join