It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Man with machete bashed through door - Shot by homeowner

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 19 2015 @ 04:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: ScepticScot
a reply to: AK907ICECOLD
Number of times someone has tried to break into my home with a machete is zero. Number of times I have been near an argument that could have ended in a fatality if a gun present dozens.
I prefer our ' UK' gun laws.

Had squatters living next to my house.. Heroine addicts. Went out to them. Pulled my 9mm.. Threatend the kill them, shot off three rounds for a warning.... Haven't seen them since.

I'm a cowboy, yeeee haaaaw!!!!

Problem with me putting s$&@ people I their place ?

Alaska State troopers did not have a problem doing what I did.. Welcome to the woods
edit on 19-1-2015 by AK907ICECOLD because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 19 2015 @ 04:48 AM
link   

Ther was a heroine addict roaming through my neighborhood last week. Video form a neighbor caught him.... Almost got him..I would not have shot him.

But God damn sure I would rip him out of his car and call a trooper... No jail time..

Makes me sick to my stomach most men will not be a man and wait for a cop...

Be a f$&@ing man and do your part. That's whats a sac provides for you, they are not meant for a purse bro
The U.S. constitution states that is you have the means to do the right thing, it's your responsibility to do the right thing!!!

But men these days are just as worthless as pretty pink princesses.... Eekkkkk!

posted on Jan, 19 2015 @ 04:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: AK907ICECOLD
a reply to: infolurker

I'm still trying to understand why someone's front door it hollow like that??

Isn't that a fire/building code violation?

And for the guy not to empty his entire clip into him is amazing for will power!!

Great vid

My only question is how many gun haters here.. Yes I'm talking to you....

How would you handle this situation without a firearm... Really!! I'd like to know please.. Ask him in for tea and biscuits?

Dont own any firearms .. had it been my house he'd have been a head shorter .. machette no match for japanese steel ..

posted on Jan, 19 2015 @ 04:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: Expat888

originally posted by: AK907ICECOLD

I'm still trying to understand why someone's front door it hollow like that??

Isn't that a fire/building code violation?

And for the guy not to empty his entire clip into him is amazing for will power!!

Great vid

My only question is how many gun haters here.. Yes I'm talking to you....

How would you handle this situation without a firearm... Really!! I'd like to know please.. Ask him in for tea and biscuits?

Dont own any firearms .. had it been my house he'd have been a head shorter .. machette no match for japanese steel ..

I want a few Japanese swords,.. But I need 20,000$ for two that I want.

I can have 20,000 bullets and 10 guns for that.

Kudos to you!!👍👍👍

posted on Jan, 19 2015 @ 05:12 AM
link   

Its well worth the investment .. though mine been handed down in the clan for centuries it still fully functional and sharp as when it was made .. after Im gone it will go to my eldest son .. they do require regular care and cleaning .. easier as weapons laws strict regarding firearms over here . (permits and licence are bloody expensive for firearms .. though do know where to obtain if ever needed .. )

posted on Jan, 19 2015 @ 05:13 AM
link   

A man and his door are soon parted. Yes, I must admit that this is an instant advertisement for keeping a gun in the house. When the guy came barreling though the door he looked very determined to kill or harm the person or people inside. Thanks for posting an interesting look at human nature (or inhumane nature).

posted on Jan, 19 2015 @ 05:29 AM
link   
DP sorry

posted on Jan, 19 2015 @ 05:44 AM
link   
a reply to: cavtrooper7

I knew I liked you for some reason.

I have a billhook and a bowie knife ready to go for just this purpose!

posted on Jan, 19 2015 @ 05:56 AM
link   
a reply to: sine.nomine
I think you may be missing my point. While if someone tried to break into my house to kill me I would certainly be prefer to be armed the odds of this happening are pretty remote. Certainly more remote than the chance of an accident occurring with a firearm in the house, or some drunken arse pulling a gun on me if they are easy and legal to own.

posted on Jan, 19 2015 @ 07:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: HomerinNC
The guy got what he deserved. Bottom line. The homeowner warned him he had a gun, the buttwipe ignored him, so he got three in the chest.
Shoulda gotten 3 in the chest, one in the head, save the state and the tax payers money.

I have a head shot+++ for any person dumb enough to come into my driveway with bad intentions.... PERIOD!

Doubt me.. Try! I dare you! I'm not one to back down in anyway, whatsoever.. Rapist, peterass , murderer, exs lover.... In more human and normal than most!! I'm fckn crazy

posted on Jan, 19 2015 @ 07:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: Meldionne1
Why was he video taping his door?

Because they heard noise in the hallway of the apartment complex, where there was apparently some construction going on too.

posted on Jan, 19 2015 @ 10:36 AM
link   

To all of the people who blame video games for violence and school shootings, please note that the defender who lived there had his Grand Theft Auto map proudly displayed on his wall.

posted on Jan, 19 2015 @ 10:57 AM
link   
Yeah, the gun grabbers would have much preferred to see the whole family slaughtered with a machete, and the taxpayers to have to spend a million dollars keeping the scum in prison for the rest of his life.

Damn gun grabbers. Kiss it. THIS is what guns are for. Killing scum. YAY! Scum got lucky in this one, better count his blessings the guy didn't put one last bullet in his head. And he could of, too, because the scum kept trying to get up. All he had to do was say something like "And you're STILL swinging that machete?" on the video.

BANG. THE END.

posted on Jan, 19 2015 @ 12:24 PM
link   

The gun haters would tell the intruder "Do whatever you want to my wife and children-just don't hurt ME!!"

posted on Jan, 19 2015 @ 12:27 PM
link   
a reply to: TrueAmerican

But where would the liberals get their sympathy votes for crying over rapists and murderers if the criminals were executed immediately-like they should be?

posted on Jan, 19 2015 @ 12:47 PM
link   
Wow their are some really sick comments on this thread. It's understandable that Americans and British don't agree on this subject. we don't have a gun culture in the UK and we don't have as many murders etc etc. But still there something a bit bloodthirsty about some of these comments like littleboys playing shoot em ups.

posted on Jan, 19 2015 @ 01:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: FalcoFan

The gun haters would tell the intruder "Do whatever you want to my wife and children-just don't hurt ME!!"

Yep... Thats a real man these days

posted on Jan, 19 2015 @ 01:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: ScepticScot
Number of times someone has tried to break into my home with a machete is zero. Number of times I have been near an argument that could have ended in a fatality if a gun present dozens.
I prefer our ' UK' gun laws.

This details exactly a difference in our cultures because of the differing laws. Over here many people try to control themselves so situations never each that point of, if there was a weapon at hand someone would die. Only dangerous animals are "defanged" so they cannot hurt others. there is a lesson to be learned in common civility. Not everyone here is civil though either, especially with the all the "gangsters" now days have to put up a front and act like they are hard as hell. They all run around like a silver backs beating there chest. Its ridiculous, but its part of this generation... they don't stop until a bigger fish smacks them down.

posted on Jan, 19 2015 @ 01:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: WilsonWilson
Wow their are some really sick comments on this thread. It's understandable that Americans and British don't agree on this subject. we don't have a gun culture in the UK and we don't have as many murders etc etc. But still there something a bit bloodthirsty about some of these comments like littleboys playing shoot em ups.

Agreed. I am actually a bit proud to live in a nation that is so liberal about guns (yes, it can be a liberal standpoint to defend the 2nd amendment) but the downside is definitely the little-boy-playing-cowboy syndrome that affects most of the loud gun advocates.

Nobody knows how they'll truly react in situations like the one we are discussing until a person is actually in that situation. Personally, I would like a small-caliber handgun so I can both defend my family and still have a decent chance avoiding killing somebody who just may have had a rough spot in their lives. The people on here who pretend they are judge, jury, and executioner are the ones who keep the stupidity alive in the gun debate and they make it hard to have a mature discussion about it.

There are plenty of us with adult views on gun ownership living in the US who actually do not like the idea of guns being everywhere but also recognize the importance of the freedom to have them. We don't all fall in to the wimpy liberal or overcompensating Rambo categories.

posted on Jan, 19 2015 @ 02:20 PM
link   
the moral of the story is... dont break into peoples homes. i just hope the homeowner doesnt get charged for defending himself.
edit on 19-1-2015 by JourneymanWelder because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join