It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Islamic State throws men off building for ‘being gay’

page: 15
<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 19 2015 @ 03:49 PM
link   
a reply to: xavi1000

You're right. Here we'd probably yell, "Jump."

posted on Jan, 19 2015 @ 04:12 PM
link   
a reply to: Krazysh0t

You are just blowing smoke now.

The bible and the koran are both very clear once you dig in and understand the context of it.

My statments stand as facts you are not willing to accept. That is fine

Your assumptions about my life as well as the assumptions tkdrl makes are just that. false assumptions

be well and be safe

posted on Jan, 19 2015 @ 04:17 PM
link   
a reply to: deadeyedick
Linking to BS sites like that makes you look like bad, why do it? Do you really believe that tripe? Do you think people with brains takes sites like that seriously?

posted on Jan, 19 2015 @ 04:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: deadeyedick
a reply to: Whereismypassword

Just want to say after reading in here about Muslims being rounded up like the Japanese in America,good luck with that! Most sane rational people would rally together and stop this regardless of religion

Just like it would seem like most sane rational people would stand up for the killings outlined in the op but the truth is they cheered and now you have bunches of people here claiming they had no choice but to cheer. I will no longer under estimate what some will allow to happen.

You keep going on about how if you disgree you should stop them even if it means a horrible death?

I bet if you lived in one of these villages and a heavily armed band of ISIS rolled in and started beheading and torturing people you would piss your little panties and either run or just go along with flow and hope they don't throw you off a building or hack your head off.

Its all well and good for a soft westerner safe behind a computer screen saying they should stand up stop them. But when its you and your family risk being murdered by these barbarians? A different ball game.

even if you were a vet you still had your heavily armed army buddies at your side and the worlds most powerful military backing you up and your family 6000 miles away safe at home.
edit on 19-1-2015 by crazyewok because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 19 2015 @ 04:49 PM
link   
a reply to: TKDRL

The site laid out the verses that mention violence and that was the topic i posted it in relation too.

The site used actual wording from specific areas of the koran and i think that is what you disagree with and now attempt to defame by baseless claims.

If you are genuine in your stance then by all means be specfic about the flaws instead of just broad accusations that are not backed up. It may benefit us all if you are correct.

posted on Jan, 19 2015 @ 04:52 PM
link   
a reply to: crazyewok

Just to recap so far because i made this thread i am a cowardly asshat that wears and pisses panties. Great debate from you rational thinkers.

If you want to be helpful consider my percieved ignorrance as a challenge instead of getting pissed and not making logical points. I think you all can do better.

posted on Jan, 19 2015 @ 05:05 PM
link   

That's what people have to resort to when trying to defend the indefensible. The world is getting fed up this muslim crap, even if it is a only a very small percentage of them committing these crimes. They've pissed of the french.... the FRENCH!

posted on Jan, 19 2015 @ 05:07 PM
link   

Just to recap so far because i made this thread i am a cowardly asshat that wears and pisses panties. Great debate from you rational thinkers.

If you want to be helpful consider my percieved ignorrance as a challenge instead of getting pissed and not making logical points. I think you all can do better.

No what im saying is its easy to talk big and make judgements when sitting safe in you warm home in the west.

But if you and your family were actually there surrounded by armed ISIS thugs things would likely be very different.

posted on Jan, 19 2015 @ 05:10 PM
link   

That's really all you got out of 15 pages? Or is that all you are going to focus on and remember?

posted on Jan, 19 2015 @ 05:25 PM
link   

Now you made some sense that i could follow.

You are wrong in assuming that i am that guy but they are here in the us with me.

All my life i have been quick to defend what i believed was right and in that situation if i did not take a stand and be first to die before they were tossed off the roof i would have a plan to overcome the force and by no means could i view such and not take action then.

It is just part of my make up and has been tested before.

I would rather be dead then watch and cheer.

Since it has been several weeks since this happened we can now assume they had no plan and were there showing support.

Now if a force was to move into that town to help fight isis then the majority of those cheering would be giving fake looks to troops and would all claim to be on the side of the new force even though behind closed doors they would work against that new force. This scenerio has been played out over and over and will all claim to be a religion of peace when asked.

posted on Jan, 19 2015 @ 05:29 PM
link   
a reply to: ~Lucidity

please do fill me in on the realitive parts i missed.

it is either i am wrong or they were forced to cheer or insults but never anything i could grasp onto and challenge my beliefs with other than the post about africa and i promptly showed where those so called christians there are likely hijacked by something because the words of christ are not coming from their lips if they speak of killing in a manner that is not defensive.

posted on Jan, 19 2015 @ 05:30 PM
link   

Again your safe in the west and so is your family.

Would you be so quick to show action when your daughter could be taken rapped silly then stoned to death?
Or your son pressed into being a child soildier? Or would you keeo your head down for there saftey?

And there are muslims fighting ISIS. The kurds, syrians, iraq army and Iran.

posted on Jan, 19 2015 @ 05:38 PM
link   

yes

The most realitive thing i have said so far is that the creator threw up in his mouth over this.
edit on 19-1-2015 by deadeyedick because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 19 2015 @ 06:29 PM
link   
It seems that most that are in disagreement with the op all agree that the west is safer than muslim countries.

I wonder why that is?

posted on Jan, 19 2015 @ 06:30 PM
link   
Ok, right of the bat, bull# in the first paragraph.

Quran (2:191-193) - "And kill them wherever you find them, and turn them out from where they have turned you out. And Al-Fitnah [disbelief or unrest] is worse than killing...
but if they desist, then lo! Allah is forgiving and merciful. And fight them until there is no more Fitnah [disbelief and worshipping of others along with Allah] and worship is for Allah alone. But if they cease, let there be no transgression except against Az-Zalimun (the polytheists, and wrong-doers, etc.)" (Translation is from the Noble Quran) The historical context of this passage is not defensive warfare, since Muhammad and his Muslims had just relocated to Medina and were not under attack by their Meccan adversaries. In fact, the verses urge offensive warfare, in that Muslims are to drive Meccans out of their own city (which they later did). The use of the word "persecution" by some Muslim translators is thus disingenuous (the actual Muslim words for persecution - "idtihad" - and oppression - a variation of "z-l-m" - do not appear in the verse). The actual Arabic comes from "fitna" which can mean disbelief, or the disorder that results from unbelief or temptation. Taken as a whole, the context makes clear that violence is being authorized until "religion is for Allah" - ie. unbelievers desist in their unbelief.

Hmmm, what did they do there?

To start with, they left off the line that comes right before. Why would they do that? Let us see the line.

190 Fight in the way of Allah against those who fight against you, but begin not hostilities. Lo! Allah loveth not aggressors.

Now let us see a proper translation, without their little BS notes in it.

190 Fight in the way of Allah against those who fight against you, but begin not hostilities. Lo! Allah loveth not aggressors.

191 And slay them wherever ye find them, and drive them out of the places whence they drove you out, for persecution is worse than slaughter. And fight not with them at the Inviolable Place of Worship until they first attack you there, but if they attack you (there) then slay them. Such is the reward of disbelievers.

192 But if they desist, then lo! Allah is Forgiving, Merciful.

193 And fight them until persecution is no more, and religion is for Allah. But if they desist, then let there be no hostility except against wrong-doers.

I show you they start right off with lies! I am not going to go through the whole site for you, but is that not enough to see it is hateful propaganda?

Even a second translation for good measure

190. Fight in the cause of God
Those who fight you,
But do not transgress limits;
For God loveth not transgressors.

191. And slay them
Wherever ye catch them,
And turn them out
From where they have
Turned you out
;
For tumult and oppression
Are worse than slaughter;
But fight them not
At the Sacred Mosque,
Unless they (first)
Fight you there
;
But if they fight you,
Slay them.
Such is the reward
Of those who suppress faith.

192. But if they cease,
God is Oft-forgiving,
Most Merciful.

193. And fight them on
Until there is no more
Tumult or oppression,
And there prevail
Justice and faith in God;
But if they cease,
Let there be no hostility
Except to those
Who practise oppression.

Bolding mine. Clearly that site is full of deception, lies and propaganda. Ught sorry for any typos I didn't catch, I think it's time for me to take a vacation from ATS again.
edit on Mon, 19 Jan 2015 18:42:56 -0600 by TKDRL because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 19 2015 @ 06:48 PM
link   

You are just blowing smoke now.

Yea I can see how it would upset you when I call you on hypocrisy.

The bible and the koran are both very clear once you dig in and understand the context of it.

Which you've done how much digging exactly? Because, again I can find some pretty nasty passages in the bible that many Christians use to justify saying and doing some pretty bad things. Leviticus 20:13 comes to mind. So I find it hard to believe that you can pretend like such passages are overruled by a message of peace from Jesus, but a message of peace in the quran cannot overrule its hateful passages. Not to mention, AGAIN you aren't Muslim, I'd be willing to bet you can't even understand Arabic, so how many Qurans have you read?

My statments stand as facts you are not willing to accept. That is fine

Facts you made up to suit your narrative.

Your assumptions about my life as well as the assumptions tkdrl makes are just that. false assumptions

be well and be safe

My assumptions about your life are probably dead on.

posted on Jan, 19 2015 @ 06:52 PM
link   
a reply to: TKDRL

ok starred but you still have to understand that by either version the peaceful muslims that stood by and did nothing to stop this were not following the koran.

by your own version you found it shows that they were supposed to stand up against those killers and that is my point here all along.

a peaceful muslim is a bad muslim

especially when they are faced with those that go against the word of god.

we are talking about believers as what many refer too as fairy tales. in these religions are stories of extreme acts of faith being viewed and interviened upon by god. the reason i can answer your charges against my family is because i hve faith and not just believe but i know for a fact that i am always being watched and intervention can happen at anytime.

i would gladly give my life for m friends.
edit on 19-1-2015 by deadeyedick because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 19 2015 @ 06:59 PM
link   
Quick - send Justin Bieber over there!

posted on Jan, 19 2015 @ 07:02 PM
link   
Mohammed had an armed and skilled army at his disposal..... These people do not.

People spit on them when they fight back, and people spit on them for not fighting back when they can't. # it, don't know why I wasted all the time typing all that up. Have fun with your ignorance and arrogance.

posted on Jan, 19 2015 @ 07:02 PM
link   

i can show you your exact errors when quoting from the old testament but you already know your statment is false when using the old testament as being something christians follow since reformation by jesus.

your assumptions are false

new topics

top topics

<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join