It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Islamic State throws men off building for ‘being gay’

page: 13
<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 19 2015 @ 10:07 AM
link   
a reply to: Stormdancer777

I don't really have a solution to the stoning except maybe education & revolution...

Which would ultimately be up to the people of the countries that do the stoning.

As you said, Jesus taught us differently than to just immediately judge...
& he is an equally important Prophet in Islam as Muhammad is.

To go against Jesus' teachings is highly un-Islamic.

There is definitely also what could be considered harsh Laws in Islam...
Such as limb removal.

What people don't really look into is that limb removal is usually a last resolution of a repeat offender.

When someone steals something, under Sharia the idea is for the community to band together and get the culprit back on their feet so they have no need to steal.

Charity, known as Zakat, is one of the 5 Pillars.

So it is always preferable to help the thief rather than punish them.

Then there is Saudi Arabia, which is completely different in their process to 99% of Islamic countries.

posted on Jan, 19 2015 @ 10:09 AM
link   
a reply to: Krazysh0t

but hopefully you've gotten the picture here.

I don't hold anyone personally responsible for things that they don't actually do.
I hope people will stand up for what is right, but it is their decision to do so.

posted on Jan, 19 2015 @ 10:24 AM
link   
a reply to: butcherguy

So what's the problem? It's already been shown that moderate Muslims ARE speaking out against all the terrorism and ARE trying to do things to stop it. Therefore it reasons you should have no quarrel with moderate Muslims.

posted on Jan, 19 2015 @ 10:31 AM
link   

So what's the problem?

I am not sure what your problem is.
Where are you getting all of this?
Do you have me confused with someone else?

posted on Jan, 19 2015 @ 10:32 AM
link   
a reply to: CharlieSpeirs

I don't really have a solution to the stoning except maybe education & revolution...

Yes, reformation, Like the president of Egypt called for.

edition.cnn.com...
www.abovetopsecret.com...

"I say and repeat, again, that we are in need of a religious revolution. You imams are responsible before Allah. The entire world is waiting on you. The entire world is waiting for your word ... because the Islamic world is being torn, it is being destroyed, it is being lost. And it is being lost by our own hands," el-Sisi said.

"We need a revolution of the self, a revolution of consciousness and ethics to rebuild the Egyptian person -- a person that our country will need in the near future," the President said.

"It's inconceivable that the thinking that we hold most sacred should cause the entire Islamic world to be a source of anxiety, danger, killing and destruction for the rest of the world. Impossible that this thinking -- and I am not saying the religion -- I am saying this thinking," el-Sisi said.

He continued: "This is antagonizing the entire world. It's antagonizing the entire world! Does this mean that 1.6 billion people (Muslims) should want to kill the rest of the world's inhabitants -- that is 7 billion -- so that they themselves may live? Impossible!​"

posted on Jan, 19 2015 @ 10:33 AM
link   

My problem is people being bigoted towards Muslims for the actions of a few. If you don't fall into this camp, then my apologies. Many people on ATS ARE like that and their screen names are blending together.

posted on Jan, 19 2015 @ 10:34 AM
link   

Christianity continues to reform and has gone through many reforms, if I were you I wouldn't get my hopes up

Look how they still hate Christians on ATS
edit on 103131p://bMonday2015 by Stormdancer777 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 19 2015 @ 10:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: infinityorder

originally posted by: CharlieSpeirs
a reply to: infinityorder

I dont want this, there is no veil

Up to and including flat out genocide if that is what it takes to stop their idiocy.

Yeah, sure!

I am not threatening.

I am warning.

Islam can act like they have some sense, or sense will be imposed on them.

We have argued this many times.

I have not once advocated what is going to happen.

I have tried many times to educate you on the issue.

Muslims in the us will end up like the japanese in ww2 or "commies" during the red scare.

If islam does not get its #e together, these things will happen...they have happened.

These are facts, not my wants, they are facts.

I do not want this to happen.

Muslims just like you, have it in your power to stop it, you will not, obviosly because you agree at some level, which is why you make excuses, and dont condemn.

Tptb will force you to pick a side.....pick the wrong one and it is the Nuremberg trials all over again.

The world has had enough, islam is the problem, most dont participate but most dont condemn either...meaning they agree at some level.

Very soon all muslims will be seen as the problem, this is history 101, I dont make the rules, I just observe and speak.

Please....for the sake of your faith, be a voice to oppose this, "if you arent with us, youre against us" will be once again uttered very soon.

The west will rally around this, many muslims will suffer, because none would stand against the idiocy.

I have never threatened you, I have been trying to warn you.

The west is growing tired of the nonsense, it will stop, or it will be stopped.

The choice is not mine.....

You sir or madam are the epitome of ignorance and that is a much greater danger than any nazi or Muslim or boogey man or whatever one could think of could ever be.

Why did I log back into this game of bickering being played out that is leading to what you are warning not threatening about?

It makes me sick, the division being cast upon so many will the down fall of all not some.

There is your warning.

posted on Jan, 19 2015 @ 10:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: Stormdancer777

Christianity continues to reform and has gone through many reforms, if I were you I wouldn't get my hopes up

That is the issue plaguing humanity, its hate and ignorance of observing ones own hate that leads to creating more by making cheap faceless claims on web sites such as these which inflames another hateful response and leads to what we are seeing in the world today.

posted on Jan, 19 2015 @ 10:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: Krazysh0t

My problem is people being bigoted towards Muslims for the actions of a few. If you don't fall into this camp, then my apologies. Many people on ATS ARE like that and their screen names are blending together.

I understand how these things happen.
My guess would be that you are connecting me due to this thread.... Gun owners-
But assure you that I do not hold an entire religion(any of them) to answer for the actions of some.

posted on Jan, 19 2015 @ 10:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: InhaleExhale

originally posted by: Stormdancer777

That is the issue plaguing humanity, its hate and ignorance of observing ones own hate that leads to creating more by making cheap faceless claims on web sites such as these which inflames another hateful response and leads to what we are seeing in the world today.

And that is a fact.

posted on Jan, 19 2015 @ 11:00 AM
link   

Fair enough. I'll drop it. At least some on ATS are still able to deny ignorance. It's a shame that many of the bigots are driving away the older posters, we need rationality now more than ever.

posted on Jan, 19 2015 @ 11:16 AM
link   
a reply to: Whereismypassword

Just want to say after reading in here about Muslims being rounded up like the Japanese in America,good luck with that! Most sane rational people would rally together and stop this regardless of religion

Just like it would seem like most sane rational people would stand up for the killings outlined in the op but the truth is they cheered and now you have bunches of people here claiming they had no choice but to cheer. I will no longer under estimate what some will allow to happen.

posted on Jan, 19 2015 @ 11:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: Nyiah
Man, you Christians are asshats, really. Let's look at the whole thing a little differently for a second.

The Middle East is to Muslims what Africa is to Christians. Parts are acceptable, others are most certainly not. Do you all just slap on blinders & forget the nasty, nasty crap your fellow Christians do to gays in Africa? Just because Uganda yanked the death sentence doesn't mean it doesn't still happen anyway.

For your hypocritical browsing pleasure:

Google search results for gay murders in Africa

Why has so much of Africa suddenly become so intolerant?

A revealing map of the countries that are most and least tolerant of homosexuality

Now, what was being said about the pot calling the kettle black?

Your analogy of the us and africa and such i really do not see what you mean there.

Just because i am not aware of something does not mean i do not care.

I think that africa gets very complicated when trying to compare it too the us.

The number one problem i have with muxxies is how they always chant death to merica when they kill.

At least i look good in my asshat.

I will check out what you are pointing too.

Although the boiling pan references were made too christians in the us i feel that murder for being gay and thousands cheering is wrong wheere ever it happens.

The big huge difference is that while the bible comdems gayness it also forbids clearly the acts you are pointing to and change can be made for them by gaining understanding of the message of jesus while with the koran it is not the same at all. When a muzzy cleric can defend those fateful actions based on that book then there is a problem. No one can use the new testament to condone such acts and remain in the scriptoral rightness.

posted on Jan, 19 2015 @ 11:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: PorteurDeMort
Nothing about this situation sits well with me. If as you claim the moderates are the ones gathered around to watch these men plummet to their deaths, how can they just stand by and watch such a brutal execution method. I don't claim to understand the islamic religion but is murder tolerated? You don't see Catholics, or Jews killing people for being homosexual. Do you? The savagery and depravity of the Islamic State is beyond measure. They are a cancer. They are tainting a religion that 1.6 billion people follow. If I were religious and fanatics were dragging my religion through the mud with their actions I would be up in arms. I don't hear a whole lot of condemnation coming from said moderate Muslims.

There was a witness at the Nueremburg trials who was being corss examined by the defence team and he was asked, "why di you watch?" The witness replied, "Because I knew one day someone would ask me what I'd seen."

posted on Jan, 19 2015 @ 11:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: Krazysh0t

Fair enough. I'll drop it. At least some on ATS are still able to deny ignorance. It's a shame that many of the bigots are driving away the older posters, we need rationality now more than ever.

bigots driving away other members?

perhaps it is all the apoligist here covering for everyone in a town cheering the death of people?

perhaps it is all the i am right and you are wrong science crowd that has stunted all talk of anything not known or currently accepted by so called debunkers that defend ignorrance because they are too far caught up in the lies?

posted on Jan, 19 2015 @ 11:50 AM
link   
a reply to: redshoes

lol
that is not an acceptable answer that over a thousand people were standing by cheering so they could live to tell of the day when the gays could not fly.

posted on Jan, 19 2015 @ 12:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: deadeyedick
bigots driving away other members?

Yes.

perhaps it is all the apoligist here covering for everyone in a town cheering the death of people?

Slander. No one is covering for the reprehensible actions of fundamentalist Muslims. We ARE however trying to establish the idea that not ALL Muslims are fundamentalists. So you cannot hold the majority accountable for the sins of the few. When you do that, it is bigotry. Plain and simple.

perhaps it is all the i am right and you are wrong science crowd that has stunted all talk of anything not known or currently accepted by so called debunkers that defend ignorrance because they are too far caught up in the lies?

I can't help it if all the Christians who come on to this site trying to push Creationism get banned (which is what happens to them). That is their problem.

posted on Jan, 19 2015 @ 01:34 PM
link   

You seem to be a bit hurt by some events on ats. You should let it go and stop spreading lies and twisting things.

People in this thread have tried to make excuses for the crowd in the op.

People do not get banned for being a creationist. That is a lie or misconception.

Do share what you mean by bigots and how they drive away long standing members.

If true you should make a thread and get them to join. That is a conspiracy if true.

posted on Jan, 19 2015 @ 01:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: deadeyedick

You seem to be a bit hurt by some events on ats. You should let it go and stop spreading lies and twisting things.

I'm not. Though you are doing that with my post with this one.

People in this thread have tried to make excuses for the crowd in the op.

Right. And? Were you there to personally witness the character of everyone there to ascertain that they were all bad people? I don't know their situation and neither do you, but the fact remains that they didn't throw anyone off the building cheering or not.

People do not get banned for being a creationist. That is a lie or misconception.

That's not what I meant and you know it. Creationists come onto these forums, say their crap then get offended when someone calls them on it and usually break the T&C's once all their go to arguments have been shutdown. I've seen it time and again. Creationist threads are a revolving door of new Creationists (along with you and one or two others) arguing the same points ad nausem.

Do share what you mean by bigots and how they drive away long standing members.

People don't like hate speech and it is currently overrunning these boards. Heck, you are guilty of it. Y'all are just lucky that the staff is currently condoning it for logical debate reasons, but at the end of the day it is all bigotry.

If true you should make a thread and get them to join. That is a conspiracy if true.

I'd rather not. There are enough threads about this issue as is.

new topics

top topics

<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join