It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Islamic State throws men off building for ‘being gay’

page: 17
<< 14  15  16    18  19  20 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 20 2015 @ 01:20 PM
link   
a reply to: deadeyedick

Yes the Prophet did say to fight those who try to destroy Islam so maybe you need to read Section 3 very carefully!!!

I made that thread, for people like you!

posted on Jan, 20 2015 @ 01:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: deadeyedick
a reply to: UnBreakable

No by standing by as others use the profits name to wreck the reputation of the religion they are condoning the terrorist while at the same time their peaceful stance against terrorist is going against several verses that are accepted to be the words of the profit. The profit was clear about using violence against those that threatened the foundation of the religion.

Through the ignorrance of the peaceful followers the terrorist find cover and gain strength.

I know. I was being facetious. Some on here says it's only a minority who share the views on violence. The article put the number at 800k who apparently were for the Hebdo killers. That's apparently half the Muslim population which is a little more than the scant minority.

posted on Jan, 20 2015 @ 01:24 PM
link   

Other sources say they were protesting the cartoons...

Of course to the Daily Mail that equals praising the killers...

Can the two not be separated?

posted on Jan, 20 2015 @ 01:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: CharlieSpeirs

Bs no one has called islam or muslims second class citizens other that thoseself inflicting members trying to summ up other peoples thoughts.

Are you really attempting to say that me & people who defend Islam are the ones who classify Muslims as second class?

You don't pay enough attention to what people are saying if many are corroborating that this has happened.

& listen, you tried to fool people with "answering Islam" & "religion of peace" dot com...

& you have the front to tell others to "stick to the facts"?

Sure!

We'll stick to the facts...

The Bible says to stone gay people... Fact

Jesus said he came to enforce the Laws not to change them... Fact

It's convenient for Fundamentalist Christians to say "we only follow Jesus word" but they will swear blind that the entire Bible is the word of God... Fact

The Quran says that homosexuality is a lewd act & that it's a "transgression"... Fact

There is no punishent written in the Quran for homosexuality, which implies that it is Allah's decision on Judgement Day how to deal with it... Fact

Killing homosexuals and claiming its Islamic is the work of Man... Fact

Those in the crowd cheering could easily be ISIS, sympathisers, or under threat... Fact

You keep saying only 2 of them were killers... Fact

Stating the obvious... Fact

You claim that everyone else is just bystanders... Fact

You're misleading people to believe that 2 killers equals only 2 ISIS members, when it is quite clear that of course there is only 2 killers, but no so clear that ISIS do not line up in the crowd either... Fact

It wouldn't say 15 killers just because ISIS were in the crowd because there is only 2 killers... Fact

Is that enough facts to satisfy your needs?

I am saying that in this thread the term second class citizen has been used in two post i have seen and both of those came from people trying to defend the actions of the killers in the op. In this thread no one making a stand against the religion has used the term second class citizen. It has been twisted by you and another to summ up other words that have been used against you and it was an inaccurate summation.

I really did want to read your thread but i stopped at the part where i was called full of it right out of the gate. If you would have just waited a couple sentences then maybe i could get to the substance of your post but either way we have established that your profit did not make a call to go out and make threads about this or that he called all muslims to use violence in defense of those that seek to drive you out or in danger the foundation of the religion. You and all other muslims by your inactions are fueling the jihadist by remaining peaceful against the threat.

The point is that all those in the video cheering 2 lone gunman that were out numbered hundreds to 1 are the problem because from now until the end there will be threats that need to be dealt with.

A call for violence in any form what so ever it is pertaining too is not the same as a call for peace. You are false in your stance of being a good muslim.

What i have outlined is the exact reason the religion will fail just a prophecy tell us.

posted on Jan, 20 2015 @ 01:37 PM
link   

I get it now but counter that according to their own scripture they have all failed and continue to fail to follow the calls for violence against the terrorist that are as they claim hijacking the religion. We can summize that they are either ignorrant to the text or they are knowingly trying to make excuses as the body count continues to grow.

good point you make

posted on Jan, 20 2015 @ 01:37 PM
link   

Firstly, as much as I want to travel abroad to help Muslims fight this...

My passport would be taken away & I'd either lose citizenship or end up sitting in prison...

That's the UK Law!

As for inaccurate summation, you are wrong...

Me an Nyiah were clearly referring to ATS itself & not your thread!
Reading comprehension is all important.

Finally I didn't ask you to read the entire thread...
I said read Section 3 of the OP, then you will understand just how many are fighting against terrorism!

posted on Jan, 20 2015 @ 01:49 PM
link   
a reply to: CharlieSpeirs

I can summize my thoughts as being that the op here referenced a clear example of the way in which muslims seek to gain power all over the world. By playing dumb and ignoring scripture.

Through immagration they seek to claim new lands and take over the world.

What steps do you think they will take in order to take over the uk and us?

I think that step one they will need to have so called peaceful muslims spread there religion over areas of the lands to people like you.

Then they will begin to push there way into foundational institutions like universities and start building their religious buildings in those places.

Then they will start to use the claim of fairness and equality of rights to grow their flock until numbers are high enough to impliment shria law and the world caliphate.

Every bit of the religion spreading to other lands goes against the profits calls to defend the muslim lands. If it is acceptable for muslims to defend their own lands then they should also respect other peoples lands.

You are copping out on the passport thing and if he is a true profit he will not accept your excuses. The message was clear. Also they will not revoke your passport for fighting against isis and even if it were a factor and God is on the side of the muslims he would find a way for your future happiness regardless of your location.

edit on 20-1-2015 by deadeyedick because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 20 2015 @ 02:04 PM
link   
I read section 3 and if you are referencing that wiki page i find it all to be more propaganda and just another instance of muslims not following the word of the so called profit. If all those condeming the acts were good muslims then they would have joined the fight against alciada in order to follow the command to use violence against those that seek to remove the foundation of the religion. Instead their ignorrance of scripture is just another example of then not following the word. For it to be believable they would need to actually do something other than condemning in an attempt at appiezment.

All in all i find you like most to be very plesant people caught up in a religion that says one thng and does another in an attempt to one day rule the wotld. Even the father of these that starded the religions will not be backing the muslims.

posted on Jan, 20 2015 @ 02:18 PM
link   

a reply to: CharlieSpeirs

Then they will begin to push there way into foundational institutions like universities and start building their religious buildings in those places.

It has already started, but luckily Duke backtracked. If going forward we follow suit and threaten to pull funding, then maybe we can delay the onslaught of ANY religious influence. But it is a private university, founded on Methodist/Quaker principles, so I guess they can do whatever they want.

"UPDATE: 1/15 -- Duke University has backtracked on allowing the Muslim call to prayer to emanate from the Duke Chapel bell tower."
Franklin Graham, son of Christian televangelist Billy Graham, slammed the university’s actions in a Facebook post and urged donors to withdraw their support until Duke reverses the policy.

Unfortunately Franklin Graham (who I don't agree with on many levels) is the catalyst to reverse this decision. www.huffingtonpost.com...

posted on Jan, 20 2015 @ 02:59 PM
link   

Well imo the christians are the only reasonable force that has the correct mindset to stop any invasion from any other group that seeks to destroy the foundations that made the country great. Yes the tolerant non believers will not have enough mental fortatude to make a stand.

Of coarse we have many great excptions of people that understand liberty without religion but overall once the religous christian mindset is taken away then we are left with a bunch of people that just blow in the wind.

posted on Jan, 20 2015 @ 04:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: Silcone Synapse

a reply to: Silcone Synapse

Then why on earth would they keep supporting the same system that is doing this?

The only to make change is too take a stand.

They were not being forced at gunpoint to watch.

Like I said,I doubt these people are "supporting the sysyem"
Rather they have to go along with it or they will be next.

Did the crowd have guns?
Could they fight back against the ISIS degenerates who are armed to the teeth?

ISIS ban guns from anyone not in their "club" you know.

Not intended to be insulting...just an observation. "So one day the Nazis threw a Jew off a building. There were Germans around but since they didn't have guns, or at least not as many as the Nazis, they couldn't do anything."

If anyone thinks ISIS and the terrorists are just some rogue group...you are sadly mistaken. Imagine the Nazi party but without a simple hate for Jews and a desire for world domination, ISIS and the rest of them are the same but they haven't limited their hate to one group. They hate EVERYONE who isn't them. That means you and me. And they want to control the world. Their plan is actually pretty good to attack from within all the time crying "we are moderate" and doing nothing to stop radicals. And with how stupid and PC we have become...they just might win. I'd say about a decade will tell us for sure. This is only the being of a very long term plan.

posted on Jan, 21 2015 @ 04:31 AM
link   
One theory is alien to Aboriginal land clone alien has dissolved all races and peoples, there are some signs of accurately indicating their foreignness of this planet they have a desert planet, a little water, lower oxygen levels above background radiation, white sun, blue blood, and they ambo(lat)sex perhaps their ancestors were hermaphrodites , they obsessed with sex perversion and murders they overtighten harness the various bodies to reduce the content of oxygen. 2 dead over a billion+ lives and it billion are preparing the world for the murder of all heterosexuals = Aboriginal this planet
edit on 21/1/15 by mangust69 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 21 2015 @ 06:43 AM
link   

I guess it is just an anomoly that countries that have christianity and such practiced overall in their countries are safer than those that practice the so called religion of peace or you just have your head buried.

Yes, because all those countries have secular governments. We already discussed the African countries. How are the countries in South America and Central America doing? They are predominantly Christian. Russia is a predominantly Christian country, how do you feel about them? You are just being selective with your evidence. Again.
edit on 21-1-2015 by Krazysh0t because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 21 2015 @ 06:46 AM
link   
a reply to: ElohimJD

Nice cop out, but at the end of the day, regardless of what you believe and practice, there are MANY Christians who use those verses to spread hate and intolerance.

posted on Jan, 21 2015 @ 07:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: Krazysh0t

Nice cop out, but at the end of the day, regardless of what you believe and practice, there are MANY Christians who use those verses to spread hate and intolerance.
I agree with that. I live in TN. I know plenty of christians who would glady throw several demographics off of the rooftops if they thought the law would turn a blind eye. Hate is a normal conversation topic in these parts. As far as i can tell, it's a religious problem to begin with. Something about hate and murder being condoned by religious texts.

edit on 21-1-2015 by Woodcarver because: (no reason given)

edit on 21-1-2015 by Woodcarver because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 21 2015 @ 08:47 AM
link   
a reply to: Krazysh0t

You have seen the numbers before on muslim countries vs christian countries.

The places you mention are mostly very young in their christian learning.

Many of them are just a generation from the days when their religions had them eating each other.

You may not want to see it but christianity teaches tolerance and the koran calls for violence.

posted on Jan, 21 2015 @ 09:02 AM
link   
a reply to: Woodcarver

i know some people on ats that would gladly kill most of you in the name of things like science,peace,nwo and just plain stupidity.

The biggest point here is that without penalties for murder then folks from all different backgrounds will kill many.

the op is highlighting a system that has goals of taking over the laws of the world and the only group that has the correct mentality to defend against this is being bashed by others in an attempt to remain under the falsehood that if givin the chance muslims will not cheer eachother on as they achieve their goals.

Now show me any instance recently in the areas you speak of that comes close to the death and cheering in the op.

It is just wrong to try and down play what is in the op by comparing it to something you think might happen. This is really happening as they express goals of killing you also.

posted on Jan, 21 2015 @ 09:04 AM
link   

Hate and intolerance is not the same as killing people.

If they spread a false message of christianity then that can be fixed without death.

posted on Jan, 21 2015 @ 09:10 AM
link   

a reply to: Krazysh0t

You have seen the numbers before on muslim countries vs christian countries.

The places you mention are mostly very young in their christian learning.

What? South America and Central America have been Christian for hundreds of years now... You know thanks to the forced (violent) conversion due to the Spanish, Portuguese, and other European countries. Besides that 70 year spat with Communism, Russia was Christian since the time of the Romans.

Many of them are just a generation from the days when their religions had them eating each other.

Eating each other? I'll overlook the content of this uneducated opinion and address your generation point. The 1400's is a LONG time since a "just a generation". Where are you getting your history from?

You may not want to see it but christianity teaches tolerance and the koran calls for violence.

And your selective bias of evidence is OVERWHELMING. You really need to go relearn how to do research, because you are failing spectacularly at it.
edit on 21-1-2015 by Krazysh0t because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 21 2015 @ 09:12 AM
link   

Hate and intolerance is not the same as killing people.

If they spread a false message of christianity then that can be fixed without death.

Same can be said for the Muslim religion.

new topics

top topics

<< 14  15  16    18  19  20 >>

join