It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Flight MH17 - Searching for the Truth

page: 13
<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 24 2015 @ 03:20 AM
link   
a reply to: Xcathdra

It`s valid, in that Ukraine has a saying in what evidence is used and is part of the investigation team., you`re right about that.

Throwing around speculations and weak sources is not the same as debunking...it`s only thinking it is.

posted on Jan, 24 2015 @ 07:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: BornAgainAlien
Throwing around speculations and weak sources is not the same as debunking...it`s only thinking it is.

Then may I suggest you use stronger sources with verifiable information instead of Russian propaganda.

posted on Jan, 24 2015 @ 07:54 AM
link   

Then may I suggest you use stronger sources with verifiable information instead of Russian propaganda.

Nope, it's either Russian sources or it's nothing.

posted on Jan, 24 2015 @ 08:04 AM
link   
a reply to: tsurfer2000h

That's not true. The Guardian sometimes counts as a reliable source. As long as their talking about the Russian narrative they're reliable. Once they start talking about the Russian soldiers that are coming home dead with no explanation suddenly they're Western propaganda.

posted on Jan, 24 2015 @ 02:00 PM
link   

Russia, Dutch, German and Western news and blogs, everything is weak as long as it doesn`t say that Putin is behind all the evil in the World according to you...so I suggest you stick to reading the scripts which are given out to the Western media to get your information.

posted on Jan, 24 2015 @ 05:50 PM
link   
a reply to: BornAgainAlien

In this case in Ukraine putin is in fact responsible for it.

posted on Jan, 29 2015 @ 06:37 AM
link   
New unseen footage of right after the MH17 crash.

This is footage which the Dutch investigators also now have requested.

Warning, although Part #1 link isn`t very Graphic, Part #2 will be !

Part 2 hasn`t been uploaded yet, and I don`t link to it as according to T&C (it can be found at the same site once uploaded)...Part #2 will contain corpse footage (other stuff on the website, besides the link, is also very Graphic !)

MH17 – Submission #1 – Exclusive New Video – Patrick Lancaster

All the following submissions to be sent to the Dutch investigation team, at their request.

My name is Patrick Lancaster. I am a freelance video and photo journalist living in Donetsk. I was born in St. Louis Missouri USA. I have been in the Donbass region for almost ten months trying to share the facts that I see.

After being at the MH17 crash site so many times I have had heavy emotions about whether or not or when I should release my footage. I do not want to make things worse for the families.

Now I have been contacted by the Dutch government and ask to take part in the investigation. I will be giving my full support in helping find the truth and I will be releasing my unreleased footage to them and the public. I hope I do not cause any more pain to the families of the victims with this footage. My footage will be unedited and very GRAPHIC. In this article I am releasing my footage from the night of July, 17th, 2014, the day MH17 was shot down.

Source

According to his Twitter more will be uploaded within 24 hours.

The first 3 videos show that the Separatists were not covering up in the early stages as far as it shows.

edit on 29 1 2015 by BornAgainAlien because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 29 2015 @ 06:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: Xcathdra

In this case in Ukraine putin is in fact responsible for it.

Of course he is because Putin has being blamed from the day one even after it happened right? whats the proof again? Poroshenko's cabinet and his truth minster?

posted on Jan, 29 2015 @ 06:40 AM
link   

edit on 29-1-2015 by Agent_USA_Supporter because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 29 2015 @ 06:46 AM
link   
a reply to: Agent_USA_Supporter

This is the proof :

Not BUK - M1: new video proof

Link

posted on Jan, 29 2015 @ 07:16 AM
link   

posted on Feb, 23 2015 @ 08:39 PM
link   
So the Ukrainians had a bunch of BUK systems and weren`t able to handle weapons.

The 40-year-old, a naturalised Briton of Ukrainian descent, who served in Afghanistan and the Middle East, said Ukraine’s forces, made up largely of volunteers and conscripts, suffer great casualties because of frequent incidents of friendly fire and the mishandling of weapons.

“Six out of 10 casualties among the Ukrainian volunteers occur because of blue-on-blue shooting [the army term for friendly fire] and the inability to handle weapons,” said the man, who would give only his nom-de-guerre Saffron.

Source
edit on 23 2 2015 by BornAgainAlien because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 24 2015 @ 05:13 AM
link   

Ukrainian volunteers on which side?

posted on Feb, 24 2015 @ 05:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: Xcathdra

SU-25, MH17 and the Problems with Keeping a Story Straight

Even though all of the points raised in this article have been made on this thread, some people continue to believe the Kremlin's lies. People need to ask themselves a simple series of questions to get to the truth:

Why would Ukrainian forces shoot down a passenger jet? The only possible answer: as a false flag to incriminate the rebels. Do the rebels have aircraft? No, so in order for the false flag to be effective, they would need to use a weapon the rebels do have: a BUK missile. So, if it was a false flag, it would have to be shot down with a missile. Why the claims of the impossible aircraft? Because only the loyalists have aircraft.

The Kremlin would have been better off admitting it was a missile and arguing that it was really a Ukrainian missile than trying to claim it was downed by an aircraft and having its tissue of lies exposed over and over again. Russia has lost so much credibility with this gambit that it now requires a willing suspension of disbelief to take Russian media seriously.
edit on 24-2-2015 by DJW001 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 24 2015 @ 05:52 AM
link   
a reply to: DJW001

Why would Ukrainian forces shoot down a passenger jet?

Why would the rebels shoot down a passenger jet?

posted on Feb, 24 2015 @ 06:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: Flatcoat

Why would Ukrainian forces shoot down a passenger jet?

Why would the rebels shoot down a passenger jet?

Because they thought it was a NATO bomber. Their initial tweets even claimed this.

posted on Feb, 24 2015 @ 06:18 AM
link   

That doesn't make sense. According to you and others, that was the normal flight path for many domestic flights. Every 15 min I believe was mentioned here. Why would they just randomly pick that flight to shoot down?

posted on Feb, 24 2015 @ 06:32 AM
link   

That doesn't make sense. According to you and others, that was the normal flight path for many domestic flights. Every 15 min I believe was mentioned here. Why would they just randomly pick that flight to shoot down?

Ask the rebels who thought it was a NATO bomber using the commercial flight path as cover. It makes more sense than shooting a commercial jet down with a ground support aircraft to create the illusion of an surface to air missile attack.

posted on Feb, 24 2015 @ 06:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: DJW001

Ask the rebels who thought it was a NATO bomber using the commercial flight path as cover. It makes more sense than shooting a commercial jet down with a ground support aircraft to create the illusion of an surface to air missile attack.

Well, if that's the case,why would they shoot down a NATO bomber? Ukraine isn't a member of NATO.

posted on Feb, 24 2015 @ 06:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: DJW001

Well, if that's the case,why would they shoot down a NATO bomber? Ukraine isn't a member of NATO.

Because the Budapest Memorandum could be used to justify NATO aggression. The rebels would be fools to think that they might not be bombed. Now answer me this: Why would Ukraine shoot down a passenger jet with air to air missiles, knowing that the rebels did not have that capacity, when they could have easily shot it down with one of their own BUKs in disputed territory?

top topics

<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join