It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Flight MH17 - Searching for the Truth

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 15 2015 @ 09:20 PM
link   
a reply to: Zaphod58

...and since those claims are fake,

...only speculation on your side because you don`t know him and you weren`t there.

posted on Jan, 15 2015 @ 09:31 PM
link   
a reply to: BornAgainAlien

Fact: He said he was a Spanish citizen working as an air traffic controller in Kiev.
Fact: To work as an air traffic controller in the Ukraine, you have to be a Ukrainian citizen.
Fact: He posted a stock photo of the Ukrainian control tower.
Fact: The Spanish government has no record of him being in the Ukraine, let alone working there.

So why do I need to know him again to know his claims are BS?

posted on Jan, 15 2015 @ 09:36 PM
link   

Fact : If it was covered up he wasn`t real, other things about him have probably been covered up too.

edit on 15 1 2015 by BornAgainAlien because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 15 2015 @ 09:40 PM
link   

The simple fact that he can't be a controller in the Ukraine without being a citizen proves that his claims are faked. They don't have to cover anything up with that right there proving that he lied.

Fact: With a standard of proof so low, anything anyone says is going to be a coverup.
edit on 1/15/2015 by Zaphod58 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 15 2015 @ 10:11 PM
link   

So tell me why his last photo to be seen on the 17th of July is one of a radar screen (and not very sharp) which can be traced back to him and not to anything else?

posted on Jan, 15 2015 @ 10:20 PM
link   

A blurry radar screen. That proves he's real. He could be an air traffic controller somewhere else. Or he knows someone that works in a tower. Or he found a picture somewhere you haven't found. I'm pretty sure you haven't seen every single radar image that's online. Or any number of other things. Again, doesn't prove anything. Show me an image of a radar screen with the flights around MH17 at the time it was shot down, with his face in it, and maybe you're on to something. But the "evidence" you're finding doesn't prove anything.

posted on Jan, 15 2015 @ 10:37 PM
link   

I used Google image to trace the source of the image and it came up with his twitter account.

Don`t you think its strange he turns out to be real while they have tried to make it look like he was fake, he had photo of the Kiev Air Control Tower 4 months before on his account, a radar image on the 17th of July, all his accounts got closed and he`s not to be found anymore all of sudden?

A lot of coincidences don`t you think ?

If you are able to believe the flimsy Separatists/Russian evidence, you should have no problem with accepting there could be truth in what he has said after seeing all this...unless you`re really pigheaded and want to defend your stance to the end about it being Separatists or Russians of course.

edit on 15 1 2015 by BornAgainAlien because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 15 2015 @ 10:47 PM
link   

It was a stock photo of the control tower from 2011. That doesn't prove anything. He has a blurry radar image that you can't prove comes from that day, other than it being posted that day. It could be from any day, anywhere in the world. That's far from good evidence to prove anything except someone used an account on twitter, claiming to be an air traffic controller working in the Ukraine, which we know he couldn't have been to begin with.

It's amazing that you can accept such crap for evidence, and say that the fact that he used a stock photo doesn't matter, but completely ignore that he couldn't be working there in the first place.
edit on 1/15/2015 by Zaphod58 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 15 2015 @ 10:57 PM
link   

Simply using a stock photo is actual quite logical because of the horrible one he made of the radar screen.

posted on Jan, 15 2015 @ 10:59 PM
link   

Just wow. You're going to come up with lots of excuses aren't you. Using a stock photo doesn't prove anything except someone with a Twitter account found a stock photo and used it. It doesn't mean that he works there, or anything of the sort.

posted on Jan, 15 2015 @ 11:09 PM
link   

Who hasn`t been using stock photo`s in his life, probably everyone being one the internet has done that...and if those are a lot better as what you can do, you will pick a stock one over your own...why would a Spaniard use a stock photo of the Kiev Air Control Tower, that doesn`t make sense now doesn`t it?

posted on Jan, 15 2015 @ 11:16 PM
link   

If someone was claiming to be working there, then it makes a lot more sense than using a stock photo of say the Washington DC control tower, don't you think? I mean it kind of defeats the purpose if you use a different control tower.

So anyone using a stock photo is telling the truth in your eyes huh, because "everyone has used one".

posted on Jan, 15 2015 @ 11:25 PM
link   

If someone was claiming to be working there, then it makes a lot more sense than using a stock photo of say the Washington DC control tower, don't you think?

...and he did, look at the video at 1:41 min.

posted on Jan, 15 2015 @ 11:28 PM
link   

Wow. Your standards go lower and lower. So his claim to work there is now proof? Where are official records and documentation? I can say that I work at the control tower in Chicago, and have worked there for years, and put it on my Twitter feed, and online, but that doesn't make it true. Show me real evidence.

posted on Jan, 15 2015 @ 11:39 PM
link   

So first you say that saying him is merit of the photo making sense, and when provided with it, all of sudden you switch by asking for official documents which are being destroyed of course in such a case...now it`s really bed time for me...goodnight.

posted on Jan, 15 2015 @ 11:44 PM
link   

No, first I was being incredibly sarcastic. Then I said give me real proof, which I've been saying all along. None of what you have provided so far proves anything except someone is posting to a Twitter account that they worked somewhere they couldn't have to begin with, and you're willing to believe it, because it is saying what you want to hear. If he was saying that it was shot down by a SAM, you'd completely ignore him, and use these mental gymnastics to show how he's wrong and can't be trusted.

posted on Jan, 15 2015 @ 11:57 PM
link   

MH17 Conspiracy theory debunked - See #6 - "Carlos"

Further "Carlos" debunking

Also - reference cockpit damage and BUK -
missile-exploded-around-15-meters-in-front-left-and-just-above-cockpit

RT Spanish - Interview of "Carlos".

Apparently Flightaware does not cover Ukraine. Flightradar24 does.

Here is the evidence for what weapon was used -
The weapon
edit on 16-1-2015 by Xcathdra because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 16 2015 @ 02:12 AM
link   
a reply to: Xcathdra

Great debunking...

- It was proven he was not in Kiev in 2014.07.17, he lied when he declared to be in Kiev minutes before news about Malaysian Airlines MH17 attack

Lo bueno de no estar en Madrid, 23 grados y tormenta

The good thing about not being in Madrid, 23 degrees and storm

And doesn`t the sky match perfectly with the cloudiness that day in the Ukraine?

Source

...and what about the remark below ?

A number of statements in this account are false. Whilst Ukraine doesn't recognize Dual Citizenship it is allowed.

So another sloppy attempt to cover it up.

posted on Jan, 16 2015 @ 02:24 AM
link   

Then I said give me real proof, which I've been saying all along.

Wasn`t I the one asking it first for your Separatist/Russian claim which you were throwing around within hours after it had happened and which got answered with just your own speculation as proof?

What kind of proof have you brought in expect your own speculation presented as proof ?

posted on Jan, 16 2015 @ 03:29 AM
link   
Cover what up?

The fact the guy never worked where he claimed?

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join