It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Joe Biden tries to kiss young girl after smelling her hair

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 6 2015 @ 11:14 PM
link   
a reply to: Domo1

Ok so a wikipedia entry mentions a Swedish Scholar of comparative religion and to you he is an authority on MK Ultra and Cathy
O'Brien?

Sorry failing to see how that takes away credibility in any way shape or form, if you do not wish to read the book simply do not, that is fine, I do not wish to derail the thread.

Simply giving you the opportunity to read some of the material that I read, to come to my conclusion about why the girl may have good reason to not want to be anywhere near Biden.

Sadly for decades those accusing Savile had unsubstantiated claims to go off of and then the reality hit.

The whole interaction between her and Biden was uncomfortable to say the least, even you admitted it was creepy.
edit on America/ChicagoTuesdayAmerica/Chicago01America/Chicago131pmTuesday11 by elementalgrove because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 6 2015 @ 11:26 PM
link   
This is one of the most bizarre threads I've seen in days — not for the subject, because frankly there's absolutely nothing to talk about — but because so many posters are so passionately convinced that this video shows anything more than an awkward reaction from a nervous teen/tween meeting the VP in front of reporters and television cameras.

posted on Jan, 6 2015 @ 11:28 PM
link   
a reply to: elementalgrove

Ok so a wikipedia entry mentions a Swedish Scholar of comparative religion and to you he is an authority on MK Ultra?

OK so a woman with unsubstantiated writes a book and to you she is an authority on MK-ULTRA?

Sorry failing to see how that takes away credibility in any way shape or form

Showing that she doesn't have any credibility isn't taking away her credibility?

Simply giving you the opportunity to read some of the material that I read, to come to my conclusion about why the girl may have good reason to not want to be anywhere near Biden.

Simply giving you the opportunity to expand on why you think this woman is credible, and how her story ties to Biden, and this very short video that lacks any context, but has convinced you Biden is a pedophile.

You're attempting to make your claims Biden is a sexual predator viable by telling me to read a book. You don't even quote it. It's just read the book, Biden raped a kid.

posted on Jan, 6 2015 @ 11:29 PM
link   
I would so love to hear what an expert in body language would say after carefully viewing this, and have the audio examined.

Seems like a lot is going on in this looking from the outside in. (I have no idea who this guy is)

I thought I heard him say something about "my office" to the girl, but I could be wrong.

Watch it 3 or 4 times, and each time just focus on one individual. Look at the Mum when he's wispering in the girls ear, I don't think she liked it, but she seems the type to place money and social status over anything. Again I could be wrong.

edit on 6-1-2015 by Shaded27 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 6 2015 @ 11:31 PM
link   
a reply to: theantediluvian

ah maybe but what if the old guy is a magician ...you know the old "the hand is faster than the eye"

posted on Jan, 6 2015 @ 11:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: theantediluvian
This is one of the most bizarre threads I've seen in days — not for the subject, because frankly there's absolutely nothing to talk about — but because so many posters are so passionately convinced that this video shows anything more than an awkward reaction from a nervous teen/tween meeting the VP in front of reporters and television cameras.

Yeah, that's why I said there should be a thread ABOUT this thread. I'm sure it would get a lot of interesting discussions.

posted on Jan, 6 2015 @ 11:37 PM
link   
a reply to: Shaded27

(I have no idea who this guy is)

Are you freaking kidding me?

His name is in the title. You can't just Google it? I don't expect people in other countries to know who Biden is, but come on.

posted on Jan, 6 2015 @ 11:38 PM
link   
LOL You guys are already having the father selling his daughter to old Joe as a sex toy. What was that show where the guy read the body language of his cases? I think that's scary stuff because I can make an assessment to fit an agenda. In this case that Biden is a pedophile. It gives our fears structure with a perceived sense of the science behind it. There's been Psychologists who have been wrong in the past. They build on theories and rewrite what they perceive is wrong.

Joe is a little slow but I'll have to give him a pass on this one. I'd rather you destroyed his character by going for something with a little more substance. No one wants to hear that.

posted on Jan, 6 2015 @ 11:45 PM
link   

I guess there is no way to validate why I think the woman is credible, other than believing that it is possible for a victim of MK ultra to remember what happened to them while in the altered states. Therefore when she describes being a sex slave for the politicians and witnessing what they did to her and her daughter I believe it to be true, she implicated former VP's like Cheney/Bush SR. As well as many other senators/congressmen.

I also believe the Franklin Cover up is another reason to not give politicians the benefit of the doubt. The book is simply background material.

So this video to me simply paints Biden in the same light as those before him that is all, hence my emphasis on the book, Biden is not mentioned anywhere in it, to me it is a birds of the feather kind of thing!

edit on America/ChicagoTuesdayAmerica/Chicago01America/Chicago131pmTuesday11 by elementalgrove because: (no reason given)

edit on America/ChicagoWednesdayAmerica/Chicago01America/Chicago131amWednesday1 by elementalgrove because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 6 2015 @ 11:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: Domo1

(I have no idea who this guy is)

Are you freaking kidding me?

His name is in the title. You can't just Google it? I don't expect people in other countries to know who Biden is, but come on.

Yes I have heard the name, but I don't care for us politicions so I don't want to, and couldn't be arsed to google this perv.

America is not the centre of the universe especially for an Australian
edit on 6-1-2015 by Shaded27 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 6 2015 @ 11:46 PM
link   
a reply to: trollz

If obama did it-his worshippers would be calling it his "swagger".

posted on Jan, 6 2015 @ 11:51 PM
link   
a reply to: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

You know,as a kid,I always thought that my grandma was the "Slobber Goblin" especially around the holidays-now I'm not so sure.....

Oh,wait-maybe there is already a thread...

posted on Jan, 6 2015 @ 11:53 PM
link   

Honestly,I can see how Biden could be mistaken for perhaps an older comedian as a guest at the white house.

posted on Jan, 6 2015 @ 11:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: FalcoFan

Honestly,I can see how Biden could be mistaken for perhaps an older comedian as a guest at the white house.

I just wanted to make a point that I didn't know this guy, to show my view was unbiased.

Why should I be informed of this guy? How many of you non-Australians can tell me about Australian politicians?

posted on Jan, 7 2015 @ 12:00 AM
link   

how old is she? like 14?
she DOES NOT want to even be near him in the first place, resisting ALL the other grown-ups pulling her to him.
I think I would kick a whole lot of anyone's ass if they touched any kid of mine, or frankly, any kid I felt even the slightest responsible for. i am horrified about her mother's casualness. guessing this isn't really the first time they've met (omg i need a beer some days the world makes me want to barf).

posted on Jan, 7 2015 @ 12:05 AM
link   

Honestly,I'm an American-and other than Biden's tv antics-I don't know squat about him.

Sorry if you took my comment wrong-I was joking about Biden-how all I see him do is instantly become an idiot whenever he gets in front of a camera.

posted on Jan, 7 2015 @ 12:06 AM
link   

"See ya back home I hope"

*i'm out, too much*

posted on Jan, 7 2015 @ 12:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: FalcoFan

Honestly,I'm an American-and other than Biden's tv antics-I don't know squat about him.

Sorry if you took my comment wrong-I was joking about Biden-how all I see him do is instantly become an idiot whenever he gets in front of a camera.

I didn't aim that response at you directly, I felt a lot of comments had a political slant, and just wanted to make sure my point was not based around who I supported, and not my lack of knowledge on world politics.

The rest was/should have been for Domo.

It's all good, I have no hard feelings for anyone, I'm just following the world wide exposure of pedo's in high places. And who ever this guy is, based on the op's video, I would never let him near my girls.

posted on Jan, 7 2015 @ 12:26 AM
link   
He shows a keen interest in this girl. The way he smells her hair, whispers to her (why the need to ?) and then tries to kiss this 13 year old girl 'which is highly inappropriate'. A few other times his eyes linger on her in an unnerving way.
Even if nobody else senses it (i think the mother may have done) the girl herself most certainly does. Her instincts seem to be telling her something at the very least.

posted on Jan, 7 2015 @ 12:37 AM
link   
a reply to: elementalgrove

I guess there is no way to validate why I think the woman is credible

You don't see that as a slight issue with what you're saying?

Therefore when she describes being a sex slave for the politicians and witnessing what they did to her and her daughter I believe it to be true.

So you believe her, to the point of accusing someone else (unrelated), because victims of MK-ULTRA (and there is no proof she is one) may be susceptible to remembering things under hypnosis?

Therefore when she describes being a sex slave for the politicians and witnessing what they did to her and her daughter I believe it to be true.

You are putting your faith in someone that has no credibility, and no proof, because you think that a victim of MK-ULTRA would remember under hypnosis.

You are accusing Biden of being a pedophile, saying there needs to be an investigation into his conduct, after reading a book with unsubstantiated claims that had nothing to do with him, and watching 30 seconds of video...

Do you really not see how crazy that is?

Birds of a feather flock together? So something still unproven in the UK means US politicians are molesting kids? You are making some very weighty claims based on nothing.

edit on 0720150120151 by Domo1 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join