It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Joe Biden tries to kiss young girl after smelling her hair

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 7 2015 @ 03:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: Jamie1
There should be a thread just about this thread.

Really? An awkward teenage girl in front of national press, with her dad being sworn in as a Senator by the VP, and it turns in to "Joe Biden is a pedophile?"

Are you the girl in your avatar?

Want to meet up so I can touch you, whisper sweet nothings in your ear, sniff your hair, then give you a little kiss?

I mean you don't seem to have a problem when some dirty old man does this to an innocent young girl, so I guess a handsome cool dude like me could be all over you without a problem when we meet up.

So what do you say?

Pucker up.

posted on Jan, 7 2015 @ 03:33 PM
link   
a reply to: Domo1

I have to admit I found it pretty creepy, but I don't think a few seconds of video is enough to claim someone wants to screw kids.

You should see the full length copy in Joe's secret stash.

posted on Jan, 7 2015 @ 03:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: theantediluvian
This is one of the most bizarre threads I've seen in days — not for the subject, because frankly there's absolutely nothing to talk about — but because so many posters are so passionately convinced that this video shows anything more than an awkward reaction from a nervous teen/tween meeting the VP in front of reporters and television cameras.

Yes that's the only thing to see here. A girl with an awkward reaction. Let's just pretend the VP is not touching her, sniffing her hair, whispering in her ear, trying to kiss her.

What the hell is wrong with you?

posted on Jan, 7 2015 @ 04:19 PM
link   
a reply to: Scaevola

I want to see Biden try that on Mike Tyson.

posted on Jan, 7 2015 @ 04:29 PM
link   
a reply to: FalcoFan

He would probably nibble on his ear.

posted on Jan, 7 2015 @ 06:05 PM
link   
If this was completely innocent then it would show up on the mainstream media

posted on Jan, 7 2015 @ 06:41 PM
link   
a reply to: trollz

I need to be clear,though,I am not judging the Biden or the girl.

My comments were entirely in jest of ol Biden.

He reminds me of this old guy that would sit in front of his house in a wheelchair by the sidewalk when we were getting out of school.

He would say things like "You boys better start poppin those girls' bra straps"-stuff like that.

We just scooted right by him.

I think (all joking aside) that Biden may actually be suffering from early dementia-those guys will end up leaving the house naked and walking to Mcdonalds or something equally disturbing.

If he did wrong on purpose-out of lust-then throw the book at him.

And most of all-let the girl tell her side of the story.

posted on Jan, 7 2015 @ 07:46 PM
link   
Not only the creepiness you describe but, he starts copping feels at 1:31 thru 1:34. Watch his hands very closely when he tells her to stand by him to make him look better. I think the reason she acted uncomfortable is because he had already gave off the creeper "bad touch" vibe.

posted on Jan, 7 2015 @ 07:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: CharlieSpeirs
& people are trying to defend this?

You lot a blind to reality it seems.

First he grabs her arm, rubs his fingers down the arm & brushes the breast...
That could all be accidental...

Then he starts sniffing her like a dirty old man...
That's not accidental or debatable...

A question to anyone who doesn't find this creepy or suspicious...
Would you have allowed him to sniff your daughter?

Would you allow anyone to sniff your daughter in such a manner?

Freak.

So, I was not the only one to see that. Geez!

posted on Jan, 7 2015 @ 08:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: Scaevola

originally posted by: Jamie1
There should be a thread just about this thread.

Really? An awkward teenage girl in front of national press, with her dad being sworn in as a Senator by the VP, and it turns in to "Joe Biden is a pedophile?"

Are you the girl in your avatar?

Want to meet up so I can touch you, whisper sweet nothings in your ear, sniff your hair, then give you a little kiss?

I mean you don't seem to have a problem when some dirty old man does this to an innocent young girl, so I guess a handsome cool dude like me could be all over you without a problem when we meet up.

So what do you say?

Pucker up.

posted on Jan, 7 2015 @ 08:20 PM
link   
Ok if BIden does this when film is rolling, what does he do when it's not ?

Does he have grand daughters?

posted on Jan, 7 2015 @ 09:01 PM
link   

What a Creeper

Why the hell would someone try to kiss a young girl he doesn't know?
edit on 7-1-2015 by Realtruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 7 2015 @ 09:16 PM
link   

Ewww... that made me feel creeped out and uncomfortable, and I'm a 32 year-old man just watching it on video. I can't imagine how she must have felt!
edit on 7-1-2015 by jeramie because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 7 2015 @ 09:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: Anyafaj

originally posted by: Domo1
a reply to: elementalgrove

She's definitely skeeved out, but there are a ton of possible reasons for that.

I don't think it means she's been molested by him, and I don't think it means he's a pedophile.

I have to admit I found it pretty creepy, but I don't think a few seconds of video is enough to claim someone wants to screw kids.

She may have been nervous or shy due to the cameras or how famous Biden is, regardless, her body language is saying she did not want to be touched and her parents forced her into a situation she didn't want to be in. My daughter is autistic and even she knows if she doesn't wish to hug a relative goodbye, she will not be forced to. Kids should not be forced into situations they're not in the mood for, either at that moment, or with a particular person. It can set them up for abuse later because in some cases, you are essentially teaching your kids they do not have the right to say no to what happens to their bodies.

I actually agree 100%. Parents dropped the ball. The girl was clearly uncomfortable, and whatever the reason, should have been allowed to remove herself. Her parents should have taken note and acted to distance her. Biden should have known better too.

I still don't think this clip should be used as proof positive Biden is a pedophile. Oblivious? Yes. Possibly creepy? Yes. He obviously has had sex with this child? No.

posted on Jan, 7 2015 @ 09:45 PM
link   
Nobody is saying he already had sex with the girl. We are pointing out that he is acting completely inapropriate around this young girl and the others in the follow up videos.

There is a pattern of flirting and touching of not only young girls but pretty much every female who comes in close enough he can cop a feel or caress their face as he tells them how beautiful they are.

Take a tour of the "Biden gaffes" section of youtube. It will change your mind.

a reply to: Domo1

posted on Jan, 7 2015 @ 09:52 PM
link   
a reply to: Woodcarver

That should have read obviously has sex with children actually.
edit on 0720150120151 by Domo1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 7 2015 @ 11:45 PM
link   

I'm no expert on pedophiles, but that looked pretty pedo to me.

posted on Jan, 8 2015 @ 01:13 AM
link   
Looks like he was whispering in her ear and tried to give her an innocent kiss on the side of her head. I see no big deal.

posted on Jan, 8 2015 @ 03:54 AM
link   
a reply to: Jabbah

Who are you calling a troll?

posted on Jan, 8 2015 @ 04:00 AM
link   
a reply to: OccamsRazor04

Looks like he was whispering in her ear and tried to give her an innocent kiss on the side of her head. I see no big deal. Text

You consider this normal behavior? When you go to social events and meet people you try to kiss their teen daughter and whisper in her ear? Let's just ignore the hair sniffing and body touching for a minute.

Weird. And you still have your front teeth?

edit on 8-1-2015 by Scaevola because: (no reason given)

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join