It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Joe Biden tries to kiss young girl after smelling her hair

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:
+2 more 
posted on Jan, 7 2015 @ 01:05 AM
link   
I am so creeped out by this.

Little man with trophy wife. Mother and daughter have obviously practiced fake smiles for photo shoots. VP kisses wife of senator and then immediately turns his attention to the little girl and asks her father her age. Father states 13 almost absentmindedly because his primary concern is to include his extended family in the photo shoot, or possibly an attempt at diverting the VP. VP calls the girl 'baby' at 59 seconds into the video. The VP is completely focused on the girl. Please don't excuse his age or mental health. He should not be VP if he is incapacitated.

posted on Jan, 7 2015 @ 01:24 AM
link   
This seen this on the news.

It was also not the only uncomfortable situation experienced by the gaffe prone Biden on the day.

The Vice-President's other exploits reportedly included calling Senator Joni Ernst "Gail", her husband’s name, telling Senator Pat Roberts’ daughter, "Thank God you look like your mother,” and declaring, "I like kids better than people"

www.9news.com.au...[edi tby]edit on 7-1-2015 by Shaded27 because: Trying to fix my bad link

posted on Jan, 7 2015 @ 01:33 AM
link   
Biden: "See you back home I hope!" (staring directly at the young girl)
Mother of the girl: " Oh absolutely!"

Are they related perhaps? If not, the creepiness took on a whole new level.

Then again as elementalgrove alluded, this is really just normal behind-the-scenes Washington behavior for anyone who knows how these people operate. You don't get anywhere in Washington without selling out (and in those circles, "selling out" usually involves bizarre sexual blackmail, so everyone has dirt on them which guarantees loyalty) unless you're a freak of nature like Ron Paul.
edit on 1 7 2015 by Son of Will because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 7 2015 @ 01:42 AM
link   
I watched this without sound and I have to admit, this is the first video of Joe Biden I have seen so far.
The whole thing rather looks strange, I wouldn't say that there is more going on it's just akward to watch.

posted on Jan, 7 2015 @ 02:00 AM
link   
Apparently Biden lost his wife and only daughter in a car crash in 1972.

On December 18, 1972, a few weeks after the election, Biden's wife and one-year-old daughter were killed in an automobile accident while Christmas shopping in Hockessin, Delaware.[23] Neilia Biden's station wagon was hit by a tractor-trailer as she pulled out from an intersection; the truck driver was cleared of any wrongdoing.[42][nb 1] Biden's sons Beau and Hunter survived it and were taken to the hospital in fair condition, Beau with a broken leg and other wounds, Hunter with a minor skull fracture and other head injuries.[44] Doctors soon said both would make full recoveries.[45] Biden considered resigning to care for them,[13] but was persuaded not to by Senate Majority Leader Mike Mansfield.[46]

Wiki Link

Whether this is an excuse for his creepiness or not, boundaries need to be observed and he clearly violated them with the senator's daughter. She was obviously uncomfortable by the VP's attention.
edit on 7-1-2015 by hurdygurdy because: insideous

posted on Jan, 7 2015 @ 02:14 AM
link   
he want have sex with this teenager. i can see it.

posted on Jan, 7 2015 @ 02:18 AM
link   
a reply to: Domo1

You know what Domo,

I do realize how crazy it is.

It is as crazy as Jimmy Savile being knighted. Quick question, do you think that Savile was innocent? Because for decades his victims "lacked proof" or should I say it was ignored by the authorities for some reason.

It is as crazy as Corey Feldman coming forward and declaring that Hollyweird is run by pedo's, that he was surrounded by them. Also as crazy as the whole sexaulization of children being orchestrated by the behemoth media company DISNEY.

Its as crazy as the ludcirous amount of Catholic priests/cardinals/bishops being caught up in scandals.

Is is not also crazy that the lead investigator of the Franklin cover up died in a plane crash, with freshly acquired "proof" and the FBI confiscated the rest of his research.

There are many other MK Ultra victims that have come forward with basically the same story as Cathy O'Brien here take for example Brice Taylor being introduced by a former senior fbi agent Ted Gunderson trying to bring light to this information. He spoke out quite vocally about it up until his death.

So yes I do see how crazy all of it is and perhaps making the jump to considering Biden being one of them is a stretch, but to me the video that this thread is about is creepy, not just creepy, distrubing, really it is the girls body language that sold me on it, as well as his, the way he stared at her as he said "See you back home, I hope" after attempting to kiss her, for some strange reason.

It is a crazy world Domo! Just envision me with my foil hat on watching youtube videos!
edit on America/ChicagoWednesdayAmerica/Chicago01America/Chicago131amWednesday3 by elementalgrove because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 7 2015 @ 02:25 AM
link   
a reply to: Son of Will

Thank you sonofwill!

I completely understand that it is an extreme position to take up, but I am not the only one!

How are you supposed to have concrete proof of anything when, the people committing these acts own the justice system and even worse yet have it set up so prosecutors/judges are in on it as well.

More kids go missing than people realize, heck Child Protective Services are dirty as can be in this system!

They murdered Senator Nancy Shaefer for exposing it!

fightcps.com... or-nancy-schaefer-on-cps-corruption/

edit on America/ChicagoWednesdayAmerica/Chicago01America/Chicago131amWednesday3 by elementalgrove because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 7 2015 @ 03:07 AM
link   
Every politician knows you'll be burned at the. Stake for attempting to molest a child during a press conference lol!! Hell you will be disowned for far less.

posted on Jan, 7 2015 @ 05:17 AM
link   
a reply to: hurdygurdy
I think it's a toss-up. He might just be reminded of his own daughter he lost. He does ask her age but he also asks the age of the 19 year old boy.

Either way it's creepy that he kept calling her baby, and looked at her specifically when he said hope to see you back home... and by the way do you know how hard it is to get a 13 year old (inaudible)

You can tell the girl was uncomfortable

posted on Jan, 7 2015 @ 05:39 AM
link   
The little girl was probably just uncomfortable in the situation and he awkwardly tried to make her seemed to be trying to make her feel more comfortable with that whisper and when that failed that that attempted kiss on the cheek. Could be something but the more likely scenario is that it could be nothing.

This kiss was creepier.

posted on Jan, 7 2015 @ 05:48 AM
link   
a reply to: trollz

The girl might be his 'fee' for supporting the re-election.

Deal with the devil, you pay the piper.

posted on Jan, 7 2015 @ 07:03 AM
link   
I wonder if he's been over to Epsteins for a "Prince Andrew"?

posted on Jan, 7 2015 @ 07:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: ~Lucidity
The little girl was probably just uncomfortable in the situation and he awkwardly tried to make her seemed to be trying to make her feel more comfortable with that whisper and when that failed that that attempted kiss on the cheek. Could be something but the more likely scenario is that it could be nothing.

This kiss was creepier.

Nancy used to date Thomas Edison.

posted on Jan, 7 2015 @ 07:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: HUMBLEONE

That cougar!

posted on Jan, 7 2015 @ 07:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

originally posted by: HUMBLEONE

That cougar!

LOL! I hope I brought a smile to your face! PEACE.

posted on Jan, 7 2015 @ 07:31 AM
link   
a reply to: elementalgrove

Spot on post and I completely agree.

Those who are in denial that there is "more to this" or attempt to claim that some who see the truth are just "reading too much into this" are the ones in denial.

Those who attempt to claim that someone like the VP (aka...a traitor, imo) wouldn't do something like this in public, especially on film are either in denial or have simply not went down this "rabbit hole" far enough to understand some of these types of people.

...imo, this ilk often operate on "base instincts" that are "hyper-extended" (for lack of better terminology)....it's some "primal" animalistic "urge" that they potentially "don't control" (though I don't like to say it that way because it leaves room for excuses and the "he can't help it, we need to help them, they are 'mentally ill' crowd to apologize for this disgusting sh#t).....

Those with eyes will see this and the masses of the fearful and unthinking will not admit it to themselves. They don't want to know how ugly and truly evil this world and the people in it can be.....

I can't type anything more.....
I'm about to break T&C and might say something that some 3 letter agency might decide they have excuses to "target" me for.......I'm disgusted by this world and it's complicit masses, more every single day.

This has been going on for MANY years. The bleeding hearts and the meek alike want to imagine a world where people are "good at heart"......I've got news for them but they don't want to hear it and will just attack the messengers.

........I'm beyond jaded at this point.

posted on Jan, 7 2015 @ 07:59 AM
link   
Here is a compilation of bidens interactions with women. This looks like it was compiled from one day. Look how he treats the women. He flirts with every one of them. Just imagine how he acts when he's not glad handing in front of a camera.

Here is the link. If someone could embed i would appreciate.

youtu.be...

posted on Jan, 7 2015 @ 08:04 AM
link   
Here is another.

youtu.be...

Just a few seconds in and he's touching another 11-13 year old girls breast.

posted on Jan, 7 2015 @ 08:07 AM
link   
Maybe he thought for a moment he was at Jeff Epstein's island getaway house with Prince Andrew.

new topics

top topics

active topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join