It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO ejects orb over South California

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 5 2015 @ 03:42 PM
link   
Look up "plasma pulsed engine" on Google. There is LOTS of interesting stuff and videos and even a kickstarter.

Assuming we're not looking at a fake here, I am certain we're looking at a secret test (which possibly failed) of such a plasma pulsed engine.
"Plasma" was the first thing coming to mind seeing the footage, and you can clearly see it "pulses". This is not a jet exhaust or a con-trail.
What the orb is I don't know, but then I am not a plasma rocket engine engineer : ) Maybe the engine produced some sort of "ball lightning" which it shot out, you see it clearly comes out in sync with the pulsing of the engine.

If we really just witnessed some secret test flight of such an engine, prepare for LOADS of UFO reports, I don't think whatever three letter agency is happy that this got on camera : )
edit on 1/5/2015 by NoRulesAllowed because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 5 2015 @ 03:42 PM
link   
a reply to: gortex

hopefully full details and more sightings/vids/pics of it will be forthcoming

you could try contacting mr e - he might have more details

posted on Jan, 5 2015 @ 03:45 PM
link   
Well.

Maybe it's one of Project Condign's Bouyant Plasmas?

There seems to be a strong possibility that at least some of the events may be triggered by meteor re-entry, the meteors neither burning up completely, nor impacting as meteorites, but forming buoyant plasmas.

The conditions and method of formation of the electrically-charged plasmas and the scientific rationale for sustaining them for significant periods is incomplete or not fully understood.”

-Executive Summary Para. 11 and 12

Project Condign

*shrug*

posted on Jan, 5 2015 @ 03:52 PM
link   
Maybe it's a crashing plane? Then suddenly a flare fires in a weird direction ?

Maybe it's a crashing plane, and the pilot ejected ?

edit on 5/1/2015 by kloejen because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 5 2015 @ 03:53 PM
link   
Now he disabled comments...LOL. By coincidence just after I made a critical comment asking how he knew it was a "UFO crash". That being said..yes how did he KNOW it was an "UFO Crash"? Because that's how he titled the video.

I guess he is psychic, because he filmed an event where no-one knows what it is and he immediately had an explanation what it was. ("Crashed UFO which released an ORB)". Amazing, is it?

Getting more and more skeptical here, not because of the footage, but how the video poster behaves.
edit on 1/5/2015 by NoRulesAllowed because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 5 2015 @ 03:58 PM
link   
I instantly thought CGI as the whole entire video looks doctored and through a filter. However the news story with the call ins and reports makes the claim seem real. Very suspect indeed to disable the comments and likes.

When putting the CBS LA link into Google and searching by date, the news story was uploaded 16 hours ago. So that would have been on the late night news?

Just came across this might be a real sighting!!

Redlands CA, is in San Bernardino County, which is in the direction this sighting was heading towards the IE.

uploaded 16 hours ago

I'll see what more I can find!

edit to add: 2:00pm on the westcoast right now, 16 hours ago would have been 10:00pm yesterday January 4th. It gets dark in Southern California around 5pm, so the OP's sighting when it's light out looks to be when the sun has set so between 4pm - 5pm yesterday.
edit on 5-1-2015 by game over man because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 5 2015 @ 04:01 PM
link   
Here's a zoomed-in and stabilized animated GIF of the "orb" object.

It appears to be spinning -- supporting the notion that it might be a chunk of the original object (being a mundane meteor) that exploded in the heat of entry.

posted on Jan, 5 2015 @ 04:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: game over man
I instantly thought CGI as the whole entire video looks doctored and through a filter. However the news story with the call ins and reports makes the claim seem real. Very suspect indeed to disable the comments and likes.

When putting the CBS LA link into Google and searching by date, the news story was uploaded 16 hours ago. So that would have been on the late night news?

Just came across this might be a real sighting!!

Redlands CA, is in San Bernardino County, which is in the direction this sighting was heading towards the IE.

I'll see what more I can find!

The vid you posted is 100% Chinese Lanterns.

They are so very easy to spot.

posted on Jan, 5 2015 @ 04:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: TopCat1
As a UFO believer I still try to debunk everything including my own sighting which I'm looking to share in great detail for all to help debunk soon. Love this stuff! * 4 U!

I think that's the best and most concise way that I have ever heard my own feelings expressed on the subject.

Looking forward to seeing you around more and now you've got me really looking forward to hearing about your sighting. Make sure I don't miss it it, please and thanks.

posted on Jan, 5 2015 @ 04:08 PM
link   
a reply to: alldaylong

really ok, no problem! haha

posted on Jan, 5 2015 @ 04:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: SkepticOverlord
Here's a zoomed-in and stabilized animated GIF of the "orb" object.

It appears to be spinning -- supporting the notion that it might be a chunk of the original object (being a mundane meteor) that exploded in the heat of entry.

That's the theory I'm working on at the moment. Its a weak one but its the best I can think of at the moment. The idea is that an explosion managed to blast a chunk off fast enough that it accelerated in the opposite direction.

It doesn't make a lot of sense though. In order to achieve super heating so that it could explode, the meteor would have to be going so fast through the atmosphere that a large chunk being accelerated instantly to more than that speed by an explosion seem improbable

It also doesn't strike me as a typical meteor contrail.

posted on Jan, 5 2015 @ 04:19 PM
link   
a reply to: SkepticOverlord

All the daylight meteor's i have seen on video leaves a constant smoke/vapor trail behind it and is crossing the sky way faster, i don't think this is a meteor, but it very much resembles a plane contrail.

Just an example to show the difference.

edit on 5-1-2015 by Mianeye because: (no reason given)

edit on 5-1-2015 by Mianeye because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 5 2015 @ 04:22 PM
link   
With the exception of the mysterious orb (that part looks faked to me), the main object looks exactly like something I’ve seen at least twice over the past 15 years. And while it freaked me out both times I saw it, it turned out to be in fact something pretty mundane. Don’t know if this is the same thing, but it looks the same.

I’m not sure where this clip was shot from, but I guess it’s safe to assume somewhere in so cal. The similar events that I witnessed were observed from Redondo Beach, CA, which is where I live. Now, from where I’m at in Redondo you can clearly see the contrails from rockets/missiles launched into orbit from Vandenberg AFB. Typically, the trail takes a pretty much vertical trajectory, which seems to make sense. However, this is not always the case. Sometimes the objective of the launch may be to send a package from point A on Earth to point B on Earth, rather than placing it into orbit. In that case the trajectory could be almost anything.

I don’t know if the object in this clip originated from Vandenberg or not, but it sure looks the same as the 2 that I saw slowly sailing over the skies of Redondo Beach, which were from Vandenberg. Everything about it looks the same, except for the funny looking orb.

I’ve got to admit, my experiences were a little unnerving. At the time it occurred I didn’t know it was a Vandenberg deal. So, of course, in my mind it made perfect sense to assume it was probably the first wave of hydrogen bombs to reach LA. That, or it was the Doomsday asteroid we’ve been warned about a million times over. Either way, I figured my ass was toast. Pearly Gates, here I come! I actually anticipated an impact, and vivid images of a monster shockwave, 2,000 mph winds, a seismic jolt registering 20.0 on the Richter Scale, etc were flashing through my head. But, it didn’t happen. It seemed I had cheated death once again, and God was obviously granting me permission to continue my relentless slide into the dark world of hedonism, depravity and shameless debauchery. Ah yes, life was good again.

I know it would be really cool if the Motorcycle Chicks from Mars had arrived on that orb, but seriously, how could we possibly be that lucky? Get real!! We’re only Human, after all...

Cheers!

link   
Fascinating footage! It could be CGI, but if it is it's a good job. The plasma glows behind the cables and it's reduced (the cable gets more visible) when zoomed in, and the object is very "stable" compared to the movement of the camera. The trail doesn't seem to persist, it gets from white to blueish then disappears.

If it's not CGI then I wonder at what height it is flying since there are no clouds for comparison and it seems rather slow for a bolide/comet/asteroid. Given its intensity it's not easy to say what kind of material is burning, but I wouldn't bet on the "orb" to be a pod of any kind thus I'm not inclined to believe it is an aircraft, maybe some kind of failed missile which is burning oxygen (trying to explain the blueish trail and the lack of residue).

Since it's been reported by many I'm inclined to think this is a real sighting and I doubt it went unnoticed to the AFBs around the area.
Would an object like that appear on secondary radars?

link   
a reply to: The GUT
Thanks and you bet. Limited in my posting ability atm. Should have my late introduction and my 1998 sighting up very soon.
This one is definitely one of my favorites to date.

posted on Jan, 5 2015 @ 04:24 PM
link   
I'm sorry to do this, but where is all the cell phone footage?

It is a good argument when you have one cell phone video to work with. This area of California is massively populated, this "UFO" just missed flying/falling over Downtown LA for reference.

posted on Jan, 5 2015 @ 04:40 PM
link   
Well im gonna call it a fake, because the contrail looks way too unusual for my liking.
It dissappears too quickly too.

posted on Jan, 5 2015 @ 04:40 PM
link   
a reply to: game over man

As the old saying goes

" If it Looks To Good To Be True then it probably is "

edit on 5-1-2015 by alldaylong because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 5 2015 @ 04:56 PM
link   
Added to the YT description...

Also Mister Enigma has been given exclusive rights to use the video.

Now with narrative and scary music. Still no indication of date/time.

Says it happened over Santa Barbara, (which is very close to VAFB)

posted on Jan, 5 2015 @ 04:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: gortex
a reply to: aynock

Comments have now been disabled , I asked him when and where the video was filmed.

On his computer last week?

Excellent CGI if it is.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join