It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO ejects orb over South California

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 6 2015 @ 05:09 AM
link   
a reply to: gortex

Not going for hoax yet. The detail of it emerging from the other side of the telephone pole is detail that would have required some pretty good head physics, as was pointed out earlier. I am waiting to see if there is another shot, or if some witnesses come forward. I have no problem with someone disabling comments on YouTube videos, most that comment are idiots.

posted on Jan, 6 2015 @ 05:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: charlyv
Object seems to be rotating and creating a vortex in the tail. Whatever that orb was that was ejected had way to much energy to be something that broke away from it and there was no explosion, or that would have left a marker as well, and the orb leaves no trail.

To me it looks like that the object (or the trail/exhaust) is cyclically "pulsing" and actually ejecting puffs in equal spaced intervals all throughout the footage. The "ball" or "orb" is timed exactly in sync and gets expelled at the same time as one of those puffs happens.

Saying, whatever "action" is happening that finally expels the "orb", it's already happening ("puff"-"puff"-"puff" etc.) = except those other pulses don't form a ball.

ON THE OTHER HAND...it's possible I am reading too much into there and the cycles are indeed caused because the object is rotating, that's possible too.

posted on Jan, 6 2015 @ 05:36 AM
link   
Great video of a genuine UFO. Aliens? highly unlikely, Black project craft, for sure

posted on Jan, 6 2015 @ 05:43 AM
link   
a reply to: NoRulesAllowed

Interesting observation. It does have a rhythm of sorts. Not sure if it's due to tumbling.
We need input from those with expensive video analysis tools.

posted on Jan, 6 2015 @ 05:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: charlyv
Trail more like water vapor than smoke, as smoke would not dissipate that quickly...

I would suspect glowing plasma from re-entry heat (which will disapate quickly like that too) rather than water vapor.

posted on Jan, 6 2015 @ 07:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: Logiciel
a reply to: DenyObfuscation

simple: I'm not PST. I live in France... good side of jetlag I guess.

California is PST. That's where the uploader would be. Uploading this vid around 4 am? Odd to me.

My question to you was about how you saw this so soon after it was uploaded. I don't see the answer to my question here so I'll try it this way, you posted a thread about 5 hours after the video was uploaded. How did you see it so soon? I can't recall ever seeing a vid within a few hours of being uploaded. Maybe you get an alert for every new video with UFO in the title. Maybe you subscribe to his channel. I don't know, hence the question.

posted on Jan, 6 2015 @ 07:14 AM
link   

I've brought UFO videos to ATS before with only a few views. Sometimes with 0 views. It's very simple- I get in a "youtube UFO searching mood" and search for "UFO", then sort by "today" or "Last 24 hours". I go down the list, and look for anything interesting. If I find something interesting (rarely) I might post it here.

In other words, in my opinion, that is not a very good debunking criteria. Especially after 4 or 5 hours of it being up. I've found a couple literally minutes after they were posted.

As to this video, one thing the orb does is speed away in the opposite direction under some kind of apparent force. The camera is mostly stationary and the orb speeds past the reference roof line. And not only that, it goes up. It's possible, I suppose, a strong high wind could of helped it, but it sure doesn't appear that way. It's flying through any wind unaffected, it appears like to me.

One of the most interesting videos in a long while I've seen.

Also, with over 100 flags this should be on the front page.

edit on Tue Jan 6th 2015 by TrueAmerican because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 6 2015 @ 07:23 AM
link   
a reply to: w810i

He very well could have just opened an account specifically for this video.

Obviously he did, but why go to the time and trouble to "like" and "subscribe" to random BS first to appear like a 'regular guy' ?

Check "About" on his channel. BS.

posted on Jan, 6 2015 @ 07:28 AM
link   
a reply to: TrueAmerican

Thanks for most of your reply but this:

In other words, in my opinion, that is not a very good debunking criteria.

Irrelevant jab as that question had nothing to do with "debunking".

ETA: Sometimes people have questions, so they ask.

For example,

I've brought UFO videos to ATS before with only a few views. Sometimes with 0 views.
0 views strikes me as a bit strange. My first thought would be that you posted a video that you hadn't even watched yet. I would wonder why someone would do that. I would suspect another possibility is that it would be your own video being posted with zero views. Perhaps there are other possibilities as well I haven't thought of, so I might ask a question or two about it. I'm funny like that.
edit on 6-1-2015 by DenyObfuscation because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 6 2015 @ 08:51 AM
link   

i'm pretty sure a youtube 'views' figure can take a while to update - a quick search suggest up to 24 hours

posted on Jan, 6 2015 @ 09:47 AM
link   
Ok this looks like a real flyover by a radiant white mothership, white type ufo orb too. Interesting to me as I've seen the same thing literally (as I'm sure some oldies on here will know from 2006) but never saw the actual radiant white type emit the ufo orb. That's wild. The pulse emission too, amazing.

Even though I've seen the same thing, daft as this sounds, I just think fake lol and I don't know why
edit on 6-1-2015 by ufoorbhunter because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 6 2015 @ 11:00 AM
link   

I have noticed this too, it should be top of ATS's homepage due to the flags this thread has received, anyone know why it isn't?

I even flagged this yesterday but it wasn't in 'MY ATS'.

posted on Jan, 6 2015 @ 11:05 AM
link   
space wars..?

But Besides this one, - October, Kentucky had a similar recording of a downing craft/meteor

posted on Jan, 6 2015 @ 11:10 AM
link   
a reply to: skyblueworld

I even flagged this yesterday but it wasn't in 'MY ATS'

Flagging doesn't put the thread in your subscribed threads list. You have to click on the subscribe button or comment in the thread and it will appear.

posted on Jan, 6 2015 @ 11:11 AM
link   
a reply to: skyblueworld

A flag or a star won't put a thread in "My ATS". You need to either post a reply or hit the "Subscribe" button at the top or bottom right of the page.

edit on 6-1-2015 by windword because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 6 2015 @ 12:08 PM
link   
Well... I hope the guys in the secret space force survived that emergency ejection... heh.

But, kidding aside... I hope the guys in the secret space force survived that emergency ejection

posted on Jan, 6 2015 @ 12:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: skyblueworld

I have noticed this too, it should be top of ATS's homepage due to the flags this thread has received, anyone know why it isn't?

I even flagged this yesterday but it wasn't in 'MY ATS'.

Takes a couple days to make the front page.

Patience DanielSon...

posted on Jan, 6 2015 @ 12:39 PM
link   
a reply to: netbound

My thoughts exactly - cgi added to a launch from Vandenberg

posted on Jan, 6 2015 @ 12:54 PM
link   
Saw it before an hour, here is a slowmo-version of the incident.
www.youtube.com...
Follow the orb to 3.18, you will see it shooting away with icredible speed.
edit on 6-1-2015 by TinFoilHat84 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 6 2015 @ 01:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: SkepticOverlord
a reply to: Logiciel

Here's a (large file size) animated GIF for those unable to view/get the video.

I hate to be a killjoy, but isn't it fairly likely that this is just a piece of it breaking off from the main body with the apparent motion in the other direction being just a trick of angle as the main body moves past it? Apologies if someone already raised this issue.

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join