It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO ejects orb over South California

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 5 2015 @ 02:32 PM
link   
Good point! there maybe a possibility that it was a missile that was deactivated by the UFO..this has happened before..hmmm?a reply to: rickymouse

posted on Jan, 5 2015 @ 02:37 PM
link   
a reply to: Logiciel

The 2nd object would be easy to explain if it simply kept going left but at a lower speed or even drifting but it's actually being propelled to the right, meaning it's actually travelling in the opposite direction.

Unless I'm missing something, it doesn't seem possible that this is an ejection seat or a piece breaking off.

posted on Jan, 5 2015 @ 02:39 PM
link   
Good catch but I can't help but wonder why he didn't follow the orb for longer?
Also there was no reaction from him when the orb flew off?

posted on Jan, 5 2015 @ 02:44 PM
link   
Maybe after the Roswell incident the Aliens have since installed ejector pods.

posted on Jan, 5 2015 @ 02:45 PM
link   
a reply to: gortex

I found this news report from the same area where the video was taken but it doesn`t have a date for the report.

according to the reports the object went down behind the hills to the south-east of Irvine,CA

losangeles.cbslocal.com...

posted on Jan, 5 2015 @ 02:49 PM
link   
Certainly one of the most interesting vids we've seen in a while.

posted on Jan, 5 2015 @ 02:52 PM
link   
Really wish he would have zoomed out and followed the orb that disconnected.

posted on Jan, 5 2015 @ 02:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: Cuervo

The 2nd object would be easy to explain if it simply kept going left but at a lower speed or even drifting but it's actually being propelled to the right, meaning it's actually travelling in the opposite direction.

Unless I'm missing something, it doesn't seem possible that this is an ejection seat or a piece breaking off.

That's so True. I wish he would have followed it's journey more and zoomed out a bit. ohh Well we stay guessing then.

posted on Jan, 5 2015 @ 02:56 PM
link   
a reply to: PrivilegedPeasant

Looked like the "orb" launched itself at tremendous speed going the opposite direction.

The callers calling into the News station mostly said the object changed multiple colors before either "burning out" or "landing" behind the hills. SMH.

posted on Jan, 5 2015 @ 02:58 PM
link   
a reply to: Tardacus

Thanks for the link

The chances of anything coming from ......

posted on Jan, 5 2015 @ 03:05 PM
link   
Alien ship crashing, ejecting a pod ? Could be awesome.

Look forward for more info.

Very interesting footage, thanks!

posted on Jan, 5 2015 @ 03:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: Zaphod58

It's kind of interesting that he said he'd take it down if it's reposted.

After some thinking, I cannot exclude well done CGI. There is something about the plasma/con trail which is...odd.

It is obvious that whoever posted this has some "commercial intent", otherwise he wouldn't have made that comment. Big red flag here.

Also..as others pointed out, an event like this would have several witnesses for sure. So something is off here.

posted on Jan, 5 2015 @ 03:15 PM
link   
Possibly Chinese military craft having been shot down, utilises futuristic escape pod to navigate back to China?

Maybe Russian? North Korean?
edit on 5/1/15 by Cobaltic1978 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 5 2015 @ 03:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: NoRulesAllowed

originally posted by: Zaphod58

It's kind of interesting that he said he'd take it down if it's reposted.

After some thinking, I cannot exclude well done CGI. There is something about the plasma/con trail which is...odd.

It is obvious that whoever posted this has some "commercial intent", otherwise he wouldn't have made that comment. Big red flag here.

So something is off here.

If i captured a UFO or Secret Black project that no-one else had captured i would be protecting my interests and selling to the highest bidder. Dont see anything strange in that. as for CGI, Who Knows nowadays...

posted on Jan, 5 2015 @ 03:21 PM
link   
just saw a mention of this sighting on a website called techtimes. They too speculate with such a spectacular sighting like this surely more people will maybe come forward. If not, then I would too say probably hoax.

posted on Jan, 5 2015 @ 03:31 PM
link   
a reply to: NoRulesAllowed

i think he's probably given an 'exclusive' to 'mister enigma' - one of the first comments was from mr e requesting the uploader contact them

the trail does look odd - maybe cgi but personally i don't get that vibe - maybe the 'pod' was added

posted on Jan, 5 2015 @ 03:32 PM
link   
This is probably one of the most interesting videos I have seen in a while. I haven't a clue what it is though.

2015 is starting to look up. I can't find anything other than this video on the net, seems that someone would have another view of this somewhere.

posted on Jan, 5 2015 @ 03:33 PM
link   

There is one word that is being used in the You Tube description that tells me the video is fake. That word is " Orb "

The poster of the video is obviously someone who has aimed this at the U.F.O. fraternity. If the poster didn't intended this to be aimed at those who wish to believe in U.F.O's. he would have used the word " Object " or some such and not "Orb "

posted on Jan, 5 2015 @ 03:38 PM
link   
a reply to: aynock

Comments have now been disabled , I asked him when and where the video was filmed.

posted on Jan, 5 2015 @ 03:38 PM
link   
Well this is one of the better "UFO" vids on ATS in quite a while. If we see more vids pop up then we might jut have something here.

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join